Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC] D&D-style, tabletop RP, FR oneshot?
1 2
So recently, I had the idea of writing a D&D style, table-top roleplay game about Flight Rising! I've already created some character sheets (if you'd like to see them, let me know!) and am now working on world-building, but I figured I should probably do an IC first.

What You Need to Know:
  • This is a one-shot RPG! We will schedule one session and run for several hours; please be aware that this will need to be carefully scheduled and once started, should not be interrupted (except for short breaks when needed!)
  • As this roleplay does take place in the Flight Rising world, your character will be a dragon! You may choose a dragon from your lair and develop them as a roleplay character, or you may make up one entirely!
  • While this is an original world, I will be referencing and drawing on First Edition Pathfinder (don't worry if you haven't heard of it!)
  • For this RPG, we will be using Skype! If you don't have a Skype account, not to worry; it is free, and fairly easy to use so don't let that hold you back!
  • You will also need to be willing to share some outside form of communication; I find that Discord is the safest and most efficient way of doing this. Again, if you don't have Discord, it is completely free and super easy to navigate! If you need help signing up for either of these programs, please let me know!

About Me:
  • If you're interested but intimidated, don't be afraid! I am here to answer questions and help with anything you might need!
  • I have been playing D&D for four years now, and this will be the second game that I have been the GM (Game Master) for, however it is my first time writing a one-shot, so please bare with me!
  • All character creation will be aided by myself, not only for those that are new, but for experienced players as well, as this is a world developed by myself with weapons and spells you will be unfamiliar with, even if you have played D&D.
  • Communication is key! If for some reason you have a problem and can't meet for our scheduled session, please let me know so that we can reschedule! I will not be angry, but I need to be informed so that your fellow players and myself are not waiting on you.

TL;DR I am looking for 4-8 dedicated players who can commit to a several-hour-long session to play a Flight Rising D&D style one-shot over Skype!

Quote:
Interested: Kay13
So recently, I had the idea of writing a D&D style, table-top roleplay game about Flight Rising! I've already created some character sheets (if you'd like to see them, let me know!) and am now working on world-building, but I figured I should probably do an IC first.

What You Need to Know:
  • This is a one-shot RPG! We will schedule one session and run for several hours; please be aware that this will need to be carefully scheduled and once started, should not be interrupted (except for short breaks when needed!)
  • As this roleplay does take place in the Flight Rising world, your character will be a dragon! You may choose a dragon from your lair and develop them as a roleplay character, or you may make up one entirely!
  • While this is an original world, I will be referencing and drawing on First Edition Pathfinder (don't worry if you haven't heard of it!)
  • For this RPG, we will be using Skype! If you don't have a Skype account, not to worry; it is free, and fairly easy to use so don't let that hold you back!
  • You will also need to be willing to share some outside form of communication; I find that Discord is the safest and most efficient way of doing this. Again, if you don't have Discord, it is completely free and super easy to navigate! If you need help signing up for either of these programs, please let me know!

About Me:
  • If you're interested but intimidated, don't be afraid! I am here to answer questions and help with anything you might need!
  • I have been playing D&D for four years now, and this will be the second game that I have been the GM (Game Master) for, however it is my first time writing a one-shot, so please bare with me!
  • All character creation will be aided by myself, not only for those that are new, but for experienced players as well, as this is a world developed by myself with weapons and spells you will be unfamiliar with, even if you have played D&D.
  • Communication is key! If for some reason you have a problem and can't meet for our scheduled session, please let me know so that we can reschedule! I will not be angry, but I need to be informed so that your fellow players and myself are not waiting on you.

TL;DR I am looking for 4-8 dedicated players who can commit to a several-hour-long session to play a Flight Rising D&D style one-shot over Skype!

Quote:
Interested: Kay13
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
bump
bump
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Bump
Bump
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Bump
Bump
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
God, I love D&D, but I don't have time for these sessions, especially not with school coming up. It's an excellent idea though!
God, I love D&D, but I don't have time for these sessions, especially not with school coming up. It's an excellent idea though!
1AL8WxD.jpg
@MoonlightFae
Hey! I realized I made an error in regards to the session times, I'd like to shoot closer to once every 3 or 4 weeks, if that makes a difference to you! Xoxo
@MoonlightFae
Hey! I realized I made an error in regards to the session times, I'd like to shoot closer to once every 3 or 4 weeks, if that makes a difference to you! Xoxo
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
bump
bump
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
bump
bump
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Yeah, even still, I don't think I would be allowed to Skype with a stranger (or strangers). Random question, what edition would you be playing? (I'm assuming 5e)
Yeah, even still, I don't think I would be allowed to Skype with a stranger (or strangers). Random question, what edition would you be playing? (I'm assuming 5e)
1AL8WxD.jpg
@MoonlightFae
Ah, I understand that! And actually, I play Pathfinder; I definitely should have mentioned that, thanks for bringing it up!
@MoonlightFae
Ah, I understand that! And actually, I play Pathfinder; I definitely should have mentioned that, thanks for bringing it up!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
1 2