Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF Roleplay (Closed!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
Blizzardclaw sat down in a clearing. She looked at Icedrift and started to stroke her feathers. She loved the snowy owl, and Icedrift was the only one that was like a true friend to her. She could sense another presence, but she assumed it was a RainWing and that it wouldn't attack her.
Blizzardclaw sat down in a clearing. She looked at Icedrift and started to stroke her feathers. She loved the snowy owl, and Icedrift was the only one that was like a true friend to her. She could sense another presence, but she assumed it was a RainWing and that it wouldn't attack her.
Please click on eggs and hatchlings!
"Hey Father, can I go hunt by myself?" he flashed, with a glint of happiness in his eyes. As his father looked at his mother, a bit shocked. "all right.." he flashed as he sighed, being in the Deep palace for so long, no bubbles came out. "just come back in a few hours." his mother flashed. She knew that her son was getting older and that he had to get more independent.
"Hey Father, can I go hunt by myself?" he flashed, with a glint of happiness in his eyes. As his father looked at his mother, a bit shocked. "all right.." he flashed as he sighed, being in the Deep palace for so long, no bubbles came out. "just come back in a few hours." his mother flashed. She knew that her son was getting older and that he had to get more independent.
dS7QJVE.png
Fox slyly locked her jaws as she hid in the small brush. Astra was close, but not yet close enough. She had no idea! Fox barked one last tip for her and Astra came running. “Yaaaaaa!” Fox leaped on top of Astra and the two went spinning off, kicking up sand and dirtying their pelts. Their eyes shined as they wrestled in the sand, but something soon interrupted their play. Dark shadows crossed their path and wingbeats that signaled a landing sounded no too far off. “Dragons,” Astra yelped. She bolted east and Fox quickly followed. She couldn’t risk shifting into something big now when dragons were so close, but she could try a bird. She called down upon her power and felt her thumping paws turn to running talons. Her back sprouted two feathery wings, and her face morphed into that of a hawk. She screeched and lifted off into the air. Astra was in full panic mode now, running desperately to escape the dragons. Fox knew it would be difficult, but she swooped down and grasped the panicking fennec in her talons. They took off into the air together and slowly, slowly Astra relaxed. The dragons were far behind them and they were safe. Fox turned to head back to the Scorpion Den, but something deep within her called he rot the east. To Jade Mountain. To the rainforest. She turned with a flick of her wings and was off.
Fox slyly locked her jaws as she hid in the small brush. Astra was close, but not yet close enough. She had no idea! Fox barked one last tip for her and Astra came running. “Yaaaaaa!” Fox leaped on top of Astra and the two went spinning off, kicking up sand and dirtying their pelts. Their eyes shined as they wrestled in the sand, but something soon interrupted their play. Dark shadows crossed their path and wingbeats that signaled a landing sounded no too far off. “Dragons,” Astra yelped. She bolted east and Fox quickly followed. She couldn’t risk shifting into something big now when dragons were so close, but she could try a bird. She called down upon her power and felt her thumping paws turn to running talons. Her back sprouted two feathery wings, and her face morphed into that of a hawk. She screeched and lifted off into the air. Astra was in full panic mode now, running desperately to escape the dragons. Fox knew it would be difficult, but she swooped down and grasped the panicking fennec in her talons. They took off into the air together and slowly, slowly Astra relaxed. The dragons were far behind them and they were safe. Fox turned to head back to the Scorpion Den, but something deep within her called he rot the east. To Jade Mountain. To the rainforest. She turned with a flick of her wings and was off.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Willow glanced at the strange dragon who started to stroke a white bird, which was different to the normal birds in the rainforest. Willow started to get excited, never seeing this type of animal before. Soon curiosity got over her hesitation of meeting a new dragon, and she stepped forward, slowly revealing herself. "Hello, my name is Willow. What brings you to these parts of the woods?" She asked, sitting down and tucking her tail in.
Willow glanced at the strange dragon who started to stroke a white bird, which was different to the normal birds in the rainforest. Willow started to get excited, never seeing this type of animal before. Soon curiosity got over her hesitation of meeting a new dragon, and she stepped forward, slowly revealing herself. "Hello, my name is Willow. What brings you to these parts of the woods?" She asked, sitting down and tucking her tail in.
ldNLSdw.png
Blizzardclaw jumped a little even though she was expecting this. She hesitated before telling the RainWing her name. “Im Blizzardclaw. I...was exiled from the Ice Kingdom for being part NightWing. This is the only other place i could feel somewhat at home at. Also,” she said, stroking Icedrift. “This is Icedrift. She is a snowy owl. And my only true friend”
Blizzardclaw jumped a little even though she was expecting this. She hesitated before telling the RainWing her name. “Im Blizzardclaw. I...was exiled from the Ice Kingdom for being part NightWing. This is the only other place i could feel somewhat at home at. Also,” she said, stroking Icedrift. “This is Icedrift. She is a snowy owl. And my only true friend”
Sea grinned as he ran out the door he flashed: "Okay!" and was off. He swam to the surface, heading towards land. as he jumped out of the water, the sand clung to his talons. He playfully ran towards the forest that was near the shore. Not really paying attention in class, he headed towards the rainforest.
Sea grinned as he ran out the door he flashed: "Okay!" and was off. He swam to the surface, heading towards land. as he jumped out of the water, the sand clung to his talons. He playfully ran towards the forest that was near the shore. Not really paying attention in class, he headed towards the rainforest.
dS7QJVE.png
Blizzardclaw looked at the newcomer. Was she THIS different? She sighed. She toon a closer look at the dragon, noticing it had two pairs of wings. Strange. Definitely not a Phyrrian dragon.
Blizzardclaw looked at the newcomer. Was she THIS different? She sighed. She toon a closer look at the dragon, noticing it had two pairs of wings. Strange. Definitely not a Phyrrian dragon.
He soon got tired, and attempted to fly. Only able to fly for seven seconds. he sighed as he fell into a puddle of mud, now realizing he was in the Mud Kingdom. He looked around, seeing a few dead bodies, he looked horrified and kept running.
He soon got tired, and attempted to fly. Only able to fly for seven seconds. he sighed as he fell into a puddle of mud, now realizing he was in the Mud Kingdom. He looked around, seeing a few dead bodies, he looked horrified and kept running.
dS7QJVE.png
"Oh I'm sorry!" Willow said, glancing at her feet awkwardly. "That's, uh, a nice name for your snowy owl." She picked up Maple and showed him to Blizzardclaw, "This is my friend, he is very sweet and honestly also feels like my best friend. The rainforest also feels like home to me." She smiled trying to ease the tension of other dragon when a skywing shot past them. Willow flinched a little, before turning to the other dragon, who looked as if they were also a hybrid. "No problem! If you don't mind me asking, are you part silkwing?"
"Oh I'm sorry!" Willow said, glancing at her feet awkwardly. "That's, uh, a nice name for your snowy owl." She picked up Maple and showed him to Blizzardclaw, "This is my friend, he is very sweet and honestly also feels like my best friend. The rainforest also feels like home to me." She smiled trying to ease the tension of other dragon when a skywing shot past them. Willow flinched a little, before turning to the other dragon, who looked as if they were also a hybrid. "No problem! If you don't mind me asking, are you part silkwing?"
ldNLSdw.png
((Ack, deleted my post! Sorry))

Fallen backed up nervously as the Icewing studied them. "Is there something wrong?" Flicking their wings, they backed away more, eyes darting around to find a water source for backup.

"And yes, I am. My father brought me here when he left Pantala." They answered the Rainwing.
((Ack, deleted my post! Sorry))

Fallen backed up nervously as the Icewing studied them. "Is there something wrong?" Flicking their wings, they backed away more, eyes darting around to find a water source for backup.

"And yes, I am. My father brought me here when he left Pantala." They answered the Rainwing.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106