Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF Roleplay (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
Okay yay!

Edit: I'm subbed too btw :)
Okay yay!

Edit: I'm subbed too btw :)
ldNLSdw.png
Sweet! Im subbed now, so no pings are needed))
Sweet! Im subbed now, so no pings are needed))
Please click on eggs and hatchlings!
Okay, I'm ready! ^^
Okay, I'm ready! ^^
dS7QJVE.png
Fox padded slowly across the hot desert sand. Her paws were heat resistant, but even the most hardy Fennec would get tired after this. She felt Astra’s pelt brush up against hers and she let out a sullen yip. Astra barked one back through her heavy panting and the two continued on. Finally, their sensitive noses caught the scent of an oasis. Fox leaped through the air and pounded towards the water happily. She felt Astra straining to catch up to Fox’s head start behind her. As the water came closer and closer Fox felt her paws pound faster and faster. Her giant ears flapped in the wind as she left the ground and splashed into the water. She barely managed to paddle out of the way before Astra came leaping in after her. The two splashed and played and barked in the water. This was the life.
Fox padded slowly across the hot desert sand. Her paws were heat resistant, but even the most hardy Fennec would get tired after this. She felt Astra’s pelt brush up against hers and she let out a sullen yip. Astra barked one back through her heavy panting and the two continued on. Finally, their sensitive noses caught the scent of an oasis. Fox leaped through the air and pounded towards the water happily. She felt Astra straining to catch up to Fox’s head start behind her. As the water came closer and closer Fox felt her paws pound faster and faster. Her giant ears flapped in the wind as she left the ground and splashed into the water. She barely managed to paddle out of the way before Astra came leaping in after her. The two splashed and played and barked in the water. This was the life.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Blizzardclaw looked up at the sky from the tree branch she had perched on. She had been rejected by the IceWings for being part NightWing. She was lucky to have even been accepted into the rainforest. As she watched the clouds, Icedrift flew up to her. “What is it, Icedrift?” Icedrift let out a series of comforting chirps. “Im ok, Icedrift. Theres no need to worry about me. She then glided down to the rainforest floor, Icedrift following in her wake. She landed and Icedrift landed on her shoulder as she walked towards the NightWing Village.
Blizzardclaw looked up at the sky from the tree branch she had perched on. She had been rejected by the IceWings for being part NightWing. She was lucky to have even been accepted into the rainforest. As she watched the clouds, Icedrift flew up to her. “What is it, Icedrift?” Icedrift let out a series of comforting chirps. “Im ok, Icedrift. Theres no need to worry about me. She then glided down to the rainforest floor, Icedrift following in her wake. She landed and Icedrift landed on her shoulder as she walked towards the NightWing Village.
Please click on eggs and hatchlings!
Sea was hiding in the water, watching a crab. He was ready to ambush his prey at any second. he sat silently for a few minutes. As the crab slowly moved, Sea pounced at the crab. Leaping out of the water, as he dug his small teeth into the crab. As the crab panicked, he dug deeper. Finally killing the crab. His mother walking out of the ocean, smiling at her dragonet.
Sea was hiding in the water, watching a crab. He was ready to ambush his prey at any second. he sat silently for a few minutes. As the crab slowly moved, Sea pounced at the crab. Leaping out of the water, as he dug his small teeth into the crab. As the crab panicked, he dug deeper. Finally killing the crab. His mother walking out of the ocean, smiling at her dragonet.
dS7QJVE.png
"Look mother!" as he turned around, the crab dangling out out of his mouth. "Good job Sea!" she smiled. As Sea started eating the crab legs first, then ate the body. "I bet father would be glad." His mother called, walking back into the ocean. As Sea finished, he looked over. "Okay!" walking back into the ocean as well.
"Look mother!" as he turned around, the crab dangling out out of his mouth. "Good job Sea!" she smiled. As Sea started eating the crab legs first, then ate the body. "I bet father would be glad." His mother called, walking back into the ocean. As Sea finished, he looked over. "Okay!" walking back into the ocean as well.
dS7QJVE.png
Gelid hissed as he hunted, his claws digging across the sand, leaving long scars in the sediment.
Stupid IceWings, sending him here to hunt because they could now.
Ugh.
Gelid hissed as he hunted, his claws digging across the sand, leaving long scars in the sediment.
Stupid IceWings, sending him here to hunt because they could now.
Ugh.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
He and his mother swam back to the Deep Palace, as they got back to their home, his father greeted them. "Welcome back!" he flashed. He opened the door for them to walk through. "Father, I caught a crab!" Now realizing he shouldn't have eaten it. (Sea acts like he's 3 when it comes to his parents.)
He and his mother swam back to the Deep Palace, as they got back to their home, his father greeted them. "Welcome back!" he flashed. He opened the door for them to walk through. "Father, I caught a crab!" Now realizing he shouldn't have eaten it. (Sea acts like he's 3 when it comes to his parents.)
dS7QJVE.png
Willow walked around the forest as usual, looking for any undiscovered plants or animals. She spied a light purple looking plant and bent down for to observe it when a small cat jumped down on top of the plant. "Maple!" she scolded the male jaguar. The jaguar purred and rubbed against the young dragonet. Willow heard voices and she realized she was close to the edge of the forest. She turned around and her eye caught a glimpse of a nightwing in the forest. That wasn't strange anymore but this nightwing had hints of white as if she was also part icewing, and Willow didn't recognize this dragon from the village either. Disguising herself to match the rainforest, Willow followed the strange dragon, with Maple tucked safely in her satchel.
Willow walked around the forest as usual, looking for any undiscovered plants or animals. She spied a light purple looking plant and bent down for to observe it when a small cat jumped down on top of the plant. "Maple!" she scolded the male jaguar. The jaguar purred and rubbed against the young dragonet. Willow heard voices and she realized she was close to the edge of the forest. She turned around and her eye caught a glimpse of a nightwing in the forest. That wasn't strange anymore but this nightwing had hints of white as if she was also part icewing, and Willow didn't recognize this dragon from the village either. Disguising herself to match the rainforest, Willow followed the strange dragon, with Maple tucked safely in her satchel.
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106