Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF Roleplay (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
@RadioactiveBlitz Saw that you liked Wings of Fire, would you like to join this RP?

(There is also this one too if your interested,
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2730036/1)

If not, sorry for bothering you!
@RadioactiveBlitz Saw that you liked Wings of Fire, would you like to join this RP?

(There is also this one too if your interested,
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2730036/1)

If not, sorry for bothering you!
ldNLSdw.png
Ah I see! Thank you for pinging me here, but I am after all quite busy and it seems that sadly I will be unable to join. (My mom will take away my phone soon until I have enough money to buy my own.........stupid idea......) But it’s fine really, I don’t mind getting company, but I am afraid that I will be gone for a month without any contact with anyone or anywhere. (Have only two friends who live in my town that I have ever had and they are busy anyways)

However I might join when a Sandwing spot is open, Or Skywing or Nightwing. I roleplay as those guys often. Thank you!
Ah I see! Thank you for pinging me here, but I am after all quite busy and it seems that sadly I will be unable to join. (My mom will take away my phone soon until I have enough money to buy my own.........stupid idea......) But it’s fine really, I don’t mind getting company, but I am afraid that I will be gone for a month without any contact with anyone or anywhere. (Have only two friends who live in my town that I have ever had and they are busy anyways)

However I might join when a Sandwing spot is open, Or Skywing or Nightwing. I roleplay as those guys often. Thank you!
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Ill join!
Ill join!
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
thought this started and freaked out lol, i was out doing some rayquaza raids with my friends
thought this started and freaked out lol, i was out doing some rayquaza raids with my friends
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@perilclay That's cool! Thanks for joining!

@RadioactiveBlitz Nah that's fine. Just wanted to see if you were interested :)
@perilclay That's cool! Thanks for joining!

@RadioactiveBlitz Nah that's fine. Just wanted to see if you were interested :)
ldNLSdw.png
@perilclay
Yay! You're the last one! Send in your bio and we'll get started!
@perilclay
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Name: Frost
Age (preferably on the younger side): 11
Tribe: *hybrids are allowed* IceWing
Physical Description: Agile yet powerful with ice spikes all over scales, with ocean blue eyes. Has gigantic broad wings with a tail that's shaped like a spike.
Personality: Loyal, with a kind heart. Caring to others on the inside, although he might seem a bit arrogant sometimes, but generally does the right thing.
Items Carried: His claws and spikes are coated in diamond.
Pet(s): Has a Orca that has 4 wings, which is more of his companion. The orca's name is Tsunami.
Power(s): Can have perfect camouflage in all senses if he flies at a constant speed.
Other: N/A for now
Name: Frost
Age (preferably on the younger side): 11
Tribe: *hybrids are allowed* IceWing
Physical Description: Agile yet powerful with ice spikes all over scales, with ocean blue eyes. Has gigantic broad wings with a tail that's shaped like a spike.
Personality: Loyal, with a kind heart. Caring to others on the inside, although he might seem a bit arrogant sometimes, but generally does the right thing.
Items Carried: His claws and spikes are coated in diamond.
Pet(s): Has a Orca that has 4 wings, which is more of his companion. The orca's name is Tsunami.
Power(s): Can have perfect camouflage in all senses if he flies at a constant speed.
Other: N/A for now
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png

AvyQk6b.png
@Tigerclaw Unfortunately we're out of slots. As Moonwatcher stated in the post above yours, perilclay took the last one before you got here. [quote name="Moonwatcher2811" date="2019-08-02 18:29:01" ] @/perilclay Yay! You're the last one! Send in your bio and we'll get started! [/quote]
@Tigerclaw

Unfortunately we're out of slots. As Moonwatcher stated in the post above yours, perilclay took the last one before you got here.
Moonwatcher2811 wrote on 2019-08-02 18:29:01:
@/perilclay
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@perilclay
We’re ready to start once you send in your dragon’s bio!
@perilclay
We’re ready to start once you send in your dragon’s bio!
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
@Nora6562
@FallenEclipse
@Kingman
@StarDustSerpent
@Digimon11
@perilclay

I think we’re ready to start!
@Nora6562
@FallenEclipse
@Kingman
@StarDustSerpent