Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF Roleplay (Closed!)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 105 106
He frowned a bit, then looked away. This dragon didn't notice him? 'Of course they did!' he pretended that he was looking at other Sandwings. But he quickly glanced sideways at the Sandwing that was right next to him. 'Snap out of it Seawing!' He hissed at himself. Then he looked back at the Rainwing and repeated what he first said. "SOO.... Why are you here?"
He frowned a bit, then looked away. This dragon didn't notice him? 'Of course they did!' he pretended that he was looking at other Sandwings. But he quickly glanced sideways at the Sandwing that was right next to him. 'Snap out of it Seawing!' He hissed at himself. Then he looked back at the Rainwing and repeated what he first said. "SOO.... Why are you here?"
dS7QJVE.png
@Moonwatcher2811

@Digimon11

(Do you guys have school today? I have it on Wednesday)
@Moonwatcher2811

@Digimon11

(Do you guys have school today? I have it on Wednesday)
dS7QJVE.png
@Nora6562 I have school this week so I might reply less. I will try tomorrow.
@Nora6562 I have school this week so I might reply less. I will try tomorrow.
ldNLSdw.png
@Nora6562
Sorry I haven’t been replying. My school started last Monday.
@Nora6562
Sorry I haven’t been replying. My school started last Monday.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
(Mk)
(Mk)
dS7QJVE.png
Willow smiled to herself when she saw Fox and Sea flirting with each other by ‘accidentally’ bumping wings and hiring each other’s tails. Sea just looked confused and Fox looked oblivious but strangely happy. Looking at Sea, Willow paused to think of her answer and replied, “I just wanted to see where you all went since you disappeared from the rainforest fast.” Curious, she asked them, “What did you guys do? Did you go to the Sea kingdom before?”
Willow smiled to herself when she saw Fox and Sea flirting with each other by ‘accidentally’ bumping wings and hiring each other’s tails. Sea just looked confused and Fox looked oblivious but strangely happy. Looking at Sea, Willow paused to think of her answer and replied, “I just wanted to see where you all went since you disappeared from the rainforest fast.” Curious, she asked them, “What did you guys do? Did you go to the Sea kingdom before?”
ldNLSdw.png
"Yeah. We went to the Sea Kingdom." She gave Sea a side look, remembering how he had snuck her out of the palace.
"Yeah. We went to the Sea Kingdom." She gave Sea a side look, remembering how he had snuck her out of the palace.
He hissed. His eyes started to look sideways at the dragon as well. As their eyes met, he narrowed his like a hissing rattle snake looking at it's prey. he sighed. "Yeah.."
He hissed. His eyes started to look sideways at the dragon as well. As their eyes met, he narrowed his like a hissing rattle snake looking at it's prey. he sighed. "Yeah.."
dS7QJVE.png
"Well it's kind of a long story." She grabbed Astra out of her pouch and showed Willow the wound. "Sea attacked Astra... so... I may have stuck him with my barb. Don't worry though! I always carry around at least five antidotes with me, so he was okay very soon after. He got mad and screamed at me, so I followed him as a hawk to make him understand my side of the story. I found his undersea palace and then snuck inside as an eel. A Seawing caught me, though, and I was put in his classroom as a pet. Mr. Eel." She shuddered at the thought of being there again. "Luckily, Sea took me home and I had learned a limited amount of Aquatic. So I flashed the word, Fox at him. It took him a second to understand, but he figured it out and snuck me out of the palace." She decided not to mention Sea's invisibility necklace. That was his secret to tell. "Then we got up to the surface to talk and he decided to come with me back to my home. I had to pick up a few things and now you're pretty much caught up. As for Fallen, I think she went home. We were flying to the Sand Kingdom and it was obvious another dragon had been here, but its trail quickly left ours and we haven't seen her since we revealed our powers."
"Well it's kind of a long story." She grabbed Astra out of her pouch and showed Willow the wound. "Sea attacked Astra... so... I may have stuck him with my barb. Don't worry though! I always carry around at least five antidotes with me, so he was okay very soon after. He got mad and screamed at me, so I followed him as a hawk to make him understand my side of the story. I found his undersea palace and then snuck inside as an eel. A Seawing caught me, though, and I was put in his classroom as a pet. Mr. Eel." She shuddered at the thought of being there again. "Luckily, Sea took me home and I had learned a limited amount of Aquatic. So I flashed the word, Fox at him. It took him a second to understand, but he figured it out and snuck me out of the palace." She decided not to mention Sea's invisibility necklace. That was his secret to tell. "Then we got up to the surface to talk and he decided to come with me back to my home. I had to pick up a few things and now you're pretty much caught up. As for Fallen, I think she went home. We were flying to the Sand Kingdom and it was obvious another dragon had been here, but its trail quickly left ours and we haven't seen her since we revealed our powers."
Willow frowned at Astra’s wound and took out her acorn from the pouch. She touched the wound softly as if she was thinking. Placing the acorn gently on the little animal’s leg, she swiped the nut over the wound. Slowly the cuts disappeared and any sign of the hurt vanished. She smiled and put away her item, thinking that her animus powers came in handy sometimes. She looked up, gauging the other dragons expressions.
Willow frowned at Astra’s wound and took out her acorn from the pouch. She touched the wound softly as if she was thinking. Placing the acorn gently on the little animal’s leg, she swiped the nut over the wound. Slowly the cuts disappeared and any sign of the hurt vanished. She smiled and put away her item, thinking that her animus powers came in handy sometimes. She looked up, gauging the other dragons expressions.
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 105 106