Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF Roleplay (Closed!)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 105 106
Sea poked his head out from a wall. He spotted the Raining and frowned. 'Great. Another dragon.' He walked out from behind the wall. "Hey.." He trailed off. He couldn't even remember this dragon's name! 'UH.. Let's see.. Dragonfruit?? NO!' He inspected the Rainwing. 'Ah! It's Zillow!' He faintly smiled at the Rainwing. "Hello.. Willow. NO I MEAN'T ZILLOW! Sorry!" He put his talons over his face, looked up, and put his face back into them.
Sea poked his head out from a wall. He spotted the Raining and frowned. 'Great. Another dragon.' He walked out from behind the wall. "Hey.." He trailed off. He couldn't even remember this dragon's name! 'UH.. Let's see.. Dragonfruit?? NO!' He inspected the Rainwing. 'Ah! It's Zillow!' He faintly smiled at the Rainwing. "Hello.. Willow. NO I MEAN'T ZILLOW! Sorry!" He put his talons over his face, looked up, and put his face back into them.
dS7QJVE.png
Fox covered her snout with her talons, trying as hard as she could not to let her laugh come out. It was proven too difficult, though, and she snorted, her smile poking through.
Fox covered her snout with her talons, trying as hard as she could not to let her laugh come out. It was proven too difficult, though, and she snorted, her smile poking through.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
He looked over and frowned. Why was this dragon laughing at him? "What?" he snapped.
He looked over and frowned. Why was this dragon laughing at him? "What?" he snapped.
dS7QJVE.png
(I gtg)
(I gtg)
dS7QJVE.png
Willow glanced at the Seawing startled that he found them fast in this crowd. He seemed to be anxious and snappish but she almost smiled at his attempt to get her name right. “Zillow is such a nice name but it was Willow. You must be Sea?” Willow said, trying to lighten the mood. “For seawing.” She added smiling. When Sea snapped at Fox, she said, “It was pretty funny”
Willow glanced at the Seawing startled that he found them fast in this crowd. He seemed to be anxious and snappish but she almost smiled at his attempt to get her name right. “Zillow is such a nice name but it was Willow. You must be Sea?” Willow said, trying to lighten the mood. “For seawing.” She added smiling. When Sea snapped at Fox, she said, “It was pretty funny”
ldNLSdw.png
He looked over. "Yea.. It's Sea.." he coughed out. On one talon he wanted to be with these dragons, but on the other talon, his mother and father were going to kill him if he went home. He looked over at the Sandwing as he looked at their tail. He wanted to twin his tail with this dragon but for now he 'accidentally' touched his wing with theirs.
He looked over. "Yea.. It's Sea.." he coughed out. On one talon he wanted to be with these dragons, but on the other talon, his mother and father were going to kill him if he went home. He looked over at the Sandwing as he looked at their tail. He wanted to twin his tail with this dragon but for now he 'accidentally' touched his wing with theirs.
dS7QJVE.png
Fox felt her tail twitch in surprise when Sea touched her wing. She knew he was nervous of the dangerous barb and curled it closer to her back legs, so it was out of sight. She had gotten good at hiding her emotions, but right now she wanted to turn into a song bird and fly off into the sky, chirping happily all the way. She felt Astra bump her side softly with her head and let out a small chuff. Of course she knew. Fox gave her a small glance and a smile. She then turned to Sea. “Sorry I laughed at you, but it was pretty funny. You have to at least admit that.” Then she gently bumped his wing back.
Fox felt her tail twitch in surprise when Sea touched her wing. She knew he was nervous of the dangerous barb and curled it closer to her back legs, so it was out of sight. She had gotten good at hiding her emotions, but right now she wanted to turn into a song bird and fly off into the sky, chirping happily all the way. She felt Astra bump her side softly with her head and let out a small chuff. Of course she knew. Fox gave her a small glance and a smile. She then turned to Sea. “Sorry I laughed at you, but it was pretty funny. You have to at least admit that.” Then she gently bumped his wing back.
he faintly smiled. "Sorry I was 'broken' back there.." he laughed, embarrassed. he looked over at the Rainwing. "So.. Why are you here?" He lashed his tail a bit, anxious to hear the answer. As he accidentally hit Fox's tail.
he faintly smiled. "Sorry I was 'broken' back there.." he laughed, embarrassed. he looked over at the Rainwing. "So.. Why are you here?" He lashed his tail a bit, anxious to hear the answer. As he accidentally hit Fox's tail.
dS7QJVE.png
He frowned a bit, waiting for her response on him 'accidentally' hitting her tail. He sighed. He wanted to be with a Seawing not a Sandwing. Though he did like this dragon a bit too much.
He frowned a bit, waiting for her response on him 'accidentally' hitting her tail. He sighed. He wanted to be with a Seawing not a Sandwing. Though he did like this dragon a bit too much.
dS7QJVE.png
Fox felt him hit her tail, which couldn’t have been an accident. She had it tucked neatly behind her, to a spot where no dragon could accidentally run into it. Trying to show me he’s not afraid? Does this Seawing like me? She had never liked someone before. She normally felt detached from other dragons. She just didn’t ever feel like she could get close to another dragon. Not after Locust. She smiled gently. She attempted to disguise it by fiddling with something on her bag.
Fox felt him hit her tail, which couldn’t have been an accident. She had it tucked neatly behind her, to a spot where no dragon could accidentally run into it. Trying to show me he’s not afraid? Does this Seawing like me? She had never liked someone before. She normally felt detached from other dragons. She just didn’t ever feel like she could get close to another dragon. Not after Locust. She smiled gently. She attempted to disguise it by fiddling with something on her bag.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 105 106