Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •SuperNaturals• {Long Term RP}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
(What’s next? A drunk dragon suddenly tumbling into the channeling room? Wow more and more drama incoming hahaha)

Seeming as if she would be staying here for a while, Anu placed the spell books back onto the shelves. Now going to the candles that were surrounding the back part of her den, she touched every wax thread for the candles with each of her blue talons and lit them carefully on fire. As the candles were lit in the back, they emitted a sweet sage like scent, making the room smell not so much like ash and instead similar to incense.

Anu then smiled at the soft smell while she walked out of her somewhat dark den and into the open to listen to many channelings talking to others. Becoming the quiet mirror she is, she decided to listen in on any upcoming news from others. ‘I wonder who will start the first fight?’ One Wildclaw asked. ‘Me too, but I’m more interested in what and when we will eat.’ Another dragon said as she slightly watched the two in the distance. Anu, too is becoming hungry, but only slightly but she doesn’t care much in who will get into the first fight. As long as she doesn’t start off with any dragon with lots of strength.
(What’s next? A drunk dragon suddenly tumbling into the channeling room? Wow more and more drama incoming hahaha)

Seeming as if she would be staying here for a while, Anu placed the spell books back onto the shelves. Now going to the candles that were surrounding the back part of her den, she touched every wax thread for the candles with each of her blue talons and lit them carefully on fire. As the candles were lit in the back, they emitted a sweet sage like scent, making the room smell not so much like ash and instead similar to incense.

Anu then smiled at the soft smell while she walked out of her somewhat dark den and into the open to listen to many channelings talking to others. Becoming the quiet mirror she is, she decided to listen in on any upcoming news from others. ‘I wonder who will start the first fight?’ One Wildclaw asked. ‘Me too, but I’m more interested in what and when we will eat.’ Another dragon said as she slightly watched the two in the distance. Anu, too is becoming hungry, but only slightly but she doesn’t care much in who will get into the first fight. As long as she doesn’t start off with any dragon with lots of strength.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
/////So time for character facts and fun stuff, like lore.

Have a piece for Rio:
Right now, what you see is summer Rio, kind of like full bloom Rio, active, and happy, sometimes very emotional.
Also summer Rio looks like this:
Rio 1

But when autumn and winter are nearing, Rio kind of goes into a metamorphosis, into a cocoon, kind of like a brown rabbit growing white and fluffier for snow and cold winter winds.
She stays in the cocoon from around two days to two weeks.
She grows a fluffy feather underlayer, and changes color, to look like this:

Rio 1/2

Her personality changes slightly, turning less emotional and calmer. Emotionally detached more like.

So yeh
Welcome to my ted talk
/////So time for character facts and fun stuff, like lore.

Have a piece for Rio:
Right now, what you see is summer Rio, kind of like full bloom Rio, active, and happy, sometimes very emotional.
Also summer Rio looks like this:
Rio 1

But when autumn and winter are nearing, Rio kind of goes into a metamorphosis, into a cocoon, kind of like a brown rabbit growing white and fluffier for snow and cold winter winds.
She stays in the cocoon from around two days to two weeks.
She grows a fluffy feather underlayer, and changes color, to look like this:

Rio 1/2

Her personality changes slightly, turning less emotional and calmer. Emotionally detached more like.

So yeh
Welcome to my ted talk
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
(Lol looks like everyone is hungry, so like.... yeh let’s make it lunch)

Suddenly, a loud voice boomed out of nowhere, announcing that it’s lunchtime, and that a dragon will come and get them. A few moments later a strange dragon in a hazard suit walked in and beckoned them to follow him. Rio was the first to reach him and out into the hallway. Without looking back to see if others followed, Rio walked after the dragon, creating a map of the twists and turns and hallways in her head.

(So short sorry)
(Lol looks like everyone is hungry, so like.... yeh let’s make it lunch)

Suddenly, a loud voice boomed out of nowhere, announcing that it’s lunchtime, and that a dragon will come and get them. A few moments later a strange dragon in a hazard suit walked in and beckoned them to follow him. Rio was the first to reach him and out into the hallway. Without looking back to see if others followed, Rio walked after the dragon, creating a map of the twists and turns and hallways in her head.

(So short sorry)
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jericho waved at Rio as she left, smiling. He turned around with half a mind to talk to the other Channelers, but the curiosity about his room was far more powerful. He turned and flew to his room, dodging past a few talking dragons to get there. Upon seeing the true number of scrolls and books inside, Jericho quickly slithered in, practically buzzing with excitement. He walked by the bookshelves, running his talons along the sounds of the books, taking everything in. Jericho noticed with a smile that the nest was situated underneath the telescope, as if long nights studying the stars had been anticipated.

He jumped slightly as a booming voice announced lunchtime. I am pretty hungry, I guess... With an affectioned pat on the telescope, Jericho left the room. He glanced back at the others before chasing after the dragon leading them. He shot Rio a smile, but ultimately it was the dragon leading them who caught Jericho's attention. A hazard suit? I've hardly done anything! What is this guy afraid of? Falling into place beside them, the energetic Spiral began to bombard them with questions. "So, what's up the suit? I promise I'm not radioactive or anything." He said, poking the dragon's shoulder. "And of everybody, I'm the most likely to be!" He shot them a grin. "So, what's the deal? I don't think anybody's gonna try to hurt you, or anything like that."
Jericho waved at Rio as she left, smiling. He turned around with half a mind to talk to the other Channelers, but the curiosity about his room was far more powerful. He turned and flew to his room, dodging past a few talking dragons to get there. Upon seeing the true number of scrolls and books inside, Jericho quickly slithered in, practically buzzing with excitement. He walked by the bookshelves, running his talons along the sounds of the books, taking everything in. Jericho noticed with a smile that the nest was situated underneath the telescope, as if long nights studying the stars had been anticipated.

He jumped slightly as a booming voice announced lunchtime. I am pretty hungry, I guess... With an affectioned pat on the telescope, Jericho left the room. He glanced back at the others before chasing after the dragon leading them. He shot Rio a smile, but ultimately it was the dragon leading them who caught Jericho's attention. A hazard suit? I've hardly done anything! What is this guy afraid of? Falling into place beside them, the energetic Spiral began to bombard them with questions. "So, what's up the suit? I promise I'm not radioactive or anything." He said, poking the dragon's shoulder. "And of everybody, I'm the most likely to be!" He shot them a grin. "So, what's the deal? I don't think anybody's gonna try to hurt you, or anything like that."
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
As Anu was watching many dragons talk or do whatever they were doing, she had heard a voice booming about lunch. Anu smiled a little smile as she decided to start seeing Rio and Jericho leave with a wired dragon in a suit. She went over to them and walked behind Jericho while listening to him speak and smiling at him once he grinned at her and Rio. And of course now she looked up front to the dragon in the suit. She decided to speak up next. “Sir, isn’t the suit a little much? I don’t think that is the right theme for this arena.” She said while joking a little as she brought up a little joking grin on her face.
As Anu was watching many dragons talk or do whatever they were doing, she had heard a voice booming about lunch. Anu smiled a little smile as she decided to start seeing Rio and Jericho leave with a wired dragon in a suit. She went over to them and walked behind Jericho while listening to him speak and smiling at him once he grinned at her and Rio. And of course now she looked up front to the dragon in the suit. She decided to speak up next. “Sir, isn’t the suit a little much? I don’t think that is the right theme for this arena.” She said while joking a little as she brought up a little joking grin on her face.
The voice caught Orestes’ attention, coercing him to leave the comforts of the room. He saw the others were departing after a strange dragon in a suit and decided to trail after them wordlessly, other dragons drifting out and adding to the line. He observed the three in the front. No more than a day has passed and already the group seemed close.
The voice caught Orestes’ attention, coercing him to leave the comforts of the room. He saw the others were departing after a strange dragon in a suit and decided to trail after them wordlessly, other dragons drifting out and adding to the line. He observed the three in the front. No more than a day has passed and already the group seemed close.
Rio joined in on questioning the dragon leading them to lunch. She thought he looked ridiculous in the suit, breathing a bit like Darth Vader. “I sure do hope you aren’t my father.” Rio joked, then stopped once the dragon halted the line and looked at the three annoying dragons. Then he snarled and hissed “Be quiet and keep your distance. If anybody makes one more sound they will not get lunch. Or dinner.”
‘Well he is definitely not a nice guy.’ Rio thought as she fell back into the line. She looked at Anu and Jericho and made a bad facial imitation of the grumpy guard.

Then the dragon spoke without looking back. “Everyday following this one, you will be fed three times a day and you will have a pretty strict and packed schedule. You will learn and improve your skills in magic and battle, as well as battle each other. For every win you will get points, the dragon with the highest points wins respect for their flight, and a day off. But winning points won’t be easy. The dragon with the least points at the end of the weak will spend some time in the dungeon, improving their skills.” The dragon said gravely. Rio gulped, she really hoped that she can fight good enough to win points. She has poisons of the jungle and power of nature, as well as years of experience in martial arts. She hopes that it will do her good.
Rio joined in on questioning the dragon leading them to lunch. She thought he looked ridiculous in the suit, breathing a bit like Darth Vader. “I sure do hope you aren’t my father.” Rio joked, then stopped once the dragon halted the line and looked at the three annoying dragons. Then he snarled and hissed “Be quiet and keep your distance. If anybody makes one more sound they will not get lunch. Or dinner.”
‘Well he is definitely not a nice guy.’ Rio thought as she fell back into the line. She looked at Anu and Jericho and made a bad facial imitation of the grumpy guard.

Then the dragon spoke without looking back. “Everyday following this one, you will be fed three times a day and you will have a pretty strict and packed schedule. You will learn and improve your skills in magic and battle, as well as battle each other. For every win you will get points, the dragon with the highest points wins respect for their flight, and a day off. But winning points won’t be easy. The dragon with the least points at the end of the weak will spend some time in the dungeon, improving their skills.” The dragon said gravely. Rio gulped, she really hoped that she can fight good enough to win points. She has poisons of the jungle and power of nature, as well as years of experience in martial arts. She hopes that it will do her good.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
As she heard Rio joking around, she let out a small laugh. Though that quickly ended when the dragon in the suit spoke. Apparently the dragon in the suit is very rude. Glaring at the suited dragon’s back as her and the others walked and looked at Rio with a slightly questioning look. Though she only asked a question, why is it that important to dodge a few questions?

Not liking the idea to be in the dungeon, she became unamused by the sound of this strict punishment. Apparently this was a ‘good’ idea from her grandmother. Though she still hoped that she is good enough to survive in the arena, she is glad to have extra amounts of mana that was inherited by her mother and grandmother so that should be good enough, right?
As she heard Rio joking around, she let out a small laugh. Though that quickly ended when the dragon in the suit spoke. Apparently the dragon in the suit is very rude. Glaring at the suited dragon’s back as her and the others walked and looked at Rio with a slightly questioning look. Though she only asked a question, why is it that important to dodge a few questions?

Not liking the idea to be in the dungeon, she became unamused by the sound of this strict punishment. Apparently this was a ‘good’ idea from her grandmother. Though she still hoped that she is good enough to survive in the arena, she is glad to have extra amounts of mana that was inherited by her mother and grandmother so that should be good enough, right?
Jericho laughed quietly as Anu and Rio joined in, glad that the two weren't annoyed at him for his jokes. He was more surprised than he should have been by the dragon's harsh words. He knew not everybody had a great response to being teased like that, but it was really just a couple - very easy to answer, he thought - questions! Narrowing his eyes, Jerchio landed and fell into place beside Anu.

"This guy's crazy." He mouthed at the Mirror, a playful expression on his face. But...a part of him believed it. He could understand the battle and arena, it wasn't like the deities ever got along amazingly anyways. But, the way he was treating the Channelers just seemed...a bit off to him, really. Jericho was used to strict punishments, but the dragon's attitude combined with the hazard suit seemed a bit suspect. He shook his head. The guy was probably just one of those stern teacher types, or maybe that was his favorite hazard suit, or something. Jericho was getting worried over nothing, grasping at straws to form theories about a dragon he didn't even know the name of.

Maybe Jericho was just nervous about the battle aspect. He was skilled in magic, but very rarely had he applied what he knew to battle or tried to learn any battle techniques. But that's fitting of the Arcanist though, isn't it? I wonder if that argument would hold up... Jericho had a thousand questions buzzing in his head, but kept his jaws shut tight.
Jericho laughed quietly as Anu and Rio joined in, glad that the two weren't annoyed at him for his jokes. He was more surprised than he should have been by the dragon's harsh words. He knew not everybody had a great response to being teased like that, but it was really just a couple - very easy to answer, he thought - questions! Narrowing his eyes, Jerchio landed and fell into place beside Anu.

"This guy's crazy." He mouthed at the Mirror, a playful expression on his face. But...a part of him believed it. He could understand the battle and arena, it wasn't like the deities ever got along amazingly anyways. But, the way he was treating the Channelers just seemed...a bit off to him, really. Jericho was used to strict punishments, but the dragon's attitude combined with the hazard suit seemed a bit suspect. He shook his head. The guy was probably just one of those stern teacher types, or maybe that was his favorite hazard suit, or something. Jericho was getting worried over nothing, grasping at straws to form theories about a dragon he didn't even know the name of.

Maybe Jericho was just nervous about the battle aspect. He was skilled in magic, but very rarely had he applied what he knew to battle or tried to learn any battle techniques. But that's fitting of the Arcanist though, isn't it? I wonder if that argument would hold up... Jericho had a thousand questions buzzing in his head, but kept his jaws shut tight.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
(Sorry if this is too short)
As Anu looked at Jericho look at her as he mouthed some words, Anu decided to mouth ‘Probably hatched this way’ back to him with a shrug. Though continued to slightly glare at the unnamed suited dragon. Still not understanding why he is so rude, just by his attitude and appearance just makes the whole arena seem very much like it isn’t exactly like an arena.
——————————————
(Here is some of my own hidden lore and secrets of Anu)
Summer solstice outfit

This outfit fits her well during the summer solstice mark of the season because of her great change of being quiet to being a little over dramatic, slightly more rude than she is, but she is very determined to the point when she thinks that nothing can stop her, making her fire powers double the chance of being unstable. However she is more hyper than the usual almost like closing the world around her from herself. But that’s only half of what she might be, the other half of her turns into the flirty but yet somewhat dumb in a headstrong way type.

Souls day outfit

This outfit, plus growing red bird wings instead of her shadow colored wings changes her from being her regular self to suddenly changing into more depressing than herself, and of course becoming rebellious and dangerous to be around, if annoyed or threatened even the slightest, she will attack anyone in her sight. Plus her normal orangish flames become more of a blue color

(Thought that I would like to try to make a little of the hidden secrets talk like your ted talk. :P You make the fitting lore thing very interesting)
(Sorry if this is too short)
As Anu looked at Jericho look at her as he mouthed some words, Anu decided to mouth ‘Probably hatched this way’ back to him with a shrug. Though continued to slightly glare at the unnamed suited dragon. Still not understanding why he is so rude, just by his attitude and appearance just makes the whole arena seem very much like it isn’t exactly like an arena.
——————————————
(Here is some of my own hidden lore and secrets of Anu)
Summer solstice outfit

This outfit fits her well during the summer solstice mark of the season because of her great change of being quiet to being a little over dramatic, slightly more rude than she is, but she is very determined to the point when she thinks that nothing can stop her, making her fire powers double the chance of being unstable. However she is more hyper than the usual almost like closing the world around her from herself. But that’s only half of what she might be, the other half of her turns into the flirty but yet somewhat dumb in a headstrong way type.

Souls day outfit

This outfit, plus growing red bird wings instead of her shadow colored wings changes her from being her regular self to suddenly changing into more depressing than herself, and of course becoming rebellious and dangerous to be around, if annoyed or threatened even the slightest, she will attack anyone in her sight. Plus her normal orangish flames become more of a blue color

(Thought that I would like to try to make a little of the hidden secrets talk like your ted talk. :P You make the fitting lore thing very interesting)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41