Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •SuperNaturals• {Long Term RP}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@RadioactiveBlitz

Meanwhile the ivy grew with extreme speed and descended down the hallway, Rio sat down at the side of the table and tried to make a conversation with the dragoness.
@RadioactiveBlitz

Meanwhile the ivy grew with extreme speed and descended down the hallway, Rio sat down at the side of the table and tried to make a conversation with the dragoness.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
@SpeckledNightSky

Anu nodded with a small bow of her head. “I’m Anu, I’m the heir of my clan. I’m supposed to be learning more about defending and fighting. But I honestly don’t really know for sure what I’m doing here.” She said before sitting along with Rio. “I need help with knowing around this place, but I could understand about both of us not wanting to be here.” She said as she watched whatever Rio’s doing with a curious expression and along with slightly seeing the plant roots moving. Which mixes her look with confusion. Anu had no clue to why the plants were moving nor how.
@SpeckledNightSky

Anu nodded with a small bow of her head. “I’m Anu, I’m the heir of my clan. I’m supposed to be learning more about defending and fighting. But I honestly don’t really know for sure what I’m doing here.” She said before sitting along with Rio. “I need help with knowing around this place, but I could understand about both of us not wanting to be here.” She said as she watched whatever Rio’s doing with a curious expression and along with slightly seeing the plant roots moving. Which mixes her look with confusion. Anu had no clue to why the plants were moving nor how.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@RadioactiveBlitz

“I guess we have something in common! I know just as much as you do about this place, which I infer is almost nothing.” Rio sighed and shook her head. “I don’t want to be here, and prove myself worthy of nothing, or risk my life in tests and see ‘Who is the best of all’ “ Rio air quoted ‘Who is the best of all’ and snorted. “What clan are you from?” Rio asked, quite interested in Anu’s family history. Rio listened intently

before flinching as if cold water was splashed on her back, and her eyes twinkled. “I guess the plant found the way out!?” Rio shook her talons happily since she was really satisfied with her abilities. Last time she tried doing something like that the plant filled the whole house.

“Are you coming or not?” Rio beckoned to Anu, as she stepped into the hallway and took a few steps following the ivy trail.
@RadioactiveBlitz

“I guess we have something in common! I know just as much as you do about this place, which I infer is almost nothing.” Rio sighed and shook her head. “I don’t want to be here, and prove myself worthy of nothing, or risk my life in tests and see ‘Who is the best of all’ “ Rio air quoted ‘Who is the best of all’ and snorted. “What clan are you from?” Rio asked, quite interested in Anu’s family history. Rio listened intently

before flinching as if cold water was splashed on her back, and her eyes twinkled. “I guess the plant found the way out!?” Rio shook her talons happily since she was really satisfied with her abilities. Last time she tried doing something like that the plant filled the whole house.

“Are you coming or not?” Rio beckoned to Anu, as she stepped into the hallway and took a few steps following the ivy trail.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
@SpeckledNightSky

Anu nodded as she listened closely to what she had to say. She is glad that they could agree on getting out of the arena. “I see, for whoever thinks that. Probably whoever leads the whole arena type of dragon seems like they have too much pride over the arena.” She said as she looked at Rio with a curious look, finding it slightly odd just to suddenly tell both her and herself about a way out. But she couldn’t blame her, really.

Anu nodded as she walked along with Rio. “Of course I am coming!” She replied while following her behind her from the side while following the ivy plant trail. And after a moment she begun to speak again. “As I was saying, I’m from a clan within the Tangled woods. It is called Amber moon. What about you, where did you come from?” Anu is still curious enough to why she came here and basically how. Though probably similar to her’s.
@SpeckledNightSky

Anu nodded as she listened closely to what she had to say. She is glad that they could agree on getting out of the arena. “I see, for whoever thinks that. Probably whoever leads the whole arena type of dragon seems like they have too much pride over the arena.” She said as she looked at Rio with a curious look, finding it slightly odd just to suddenly tell both her and herself about a way out. But she couldn’t blame her, really.

Anu nodded as she walked along with Rio. “Of course I am coming!” She replied while following her behind her from the side while following the ivy plant trail. And after a moment she begun to speak again. “As I was saying, I’m from a clan within the Tangled woods. It is called Amber moon. What about you, where did you come from?” Anu is still curious enough to why she came here and basically how. Though probably similar to her’s.
@RadioactiveBlitz @Aledust4

Rio listened to Anu, her claws leaving dusty footprints on the crystal clean floor.
“Ah you are a heir to lead the clan. I come from a reeaaaaaally big family. I’d be able to see my grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-parents by walking 7 dens down. They make the best candied crickets in the world.” Rio said before becoming a bit more serious.
“But we are also a very rich and noble family and we have high standards for every dragonet born into our bloodline. I dragged my parents down almost to the bottom, from a noble rank to barely accepted in family occasions, because I didn’t seem to display any talent or academically high standards or any magical abilities whatsoever.
Well that was until I accidentally exploded a greenhouse because the watermelon I talked to- don’t judge me, I had no friends, the watermelon I talked to grew a bit too large to be contained in the greenhouse. Also my eyes turned all white and spooky and I spoke with the voice of the Gladekeeper and creeped everybody out. Since then I was babied and spoiled and taken care of, and as I though ‘Huh Everybody is so nice to me!’ they decided to send me off to a mountain to learn and then sent here to ‘pRove mYself wOrthy oF glAdekeEper’S giFt’.” Rio takes a deep breath and shrugged, a bit awkward and saddened.

“Soooooo....... yeah.” Rio sighed, looking at Anu. Rio noticed that the ivy trail was ending and soon saw a door, with ‘EXIT’ written on it.
“I guess we found our way out.
@RadioactiveBlitz @Aledust4

Rio listened to Anu, her claws leaving dusty footprints on the crystal clean floor.
“Ah you are a heir to lead the clan. I come from a reeaaaaaally big family. I’d be able to see my grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-parents by walking 7 dens down. They make the best candied crickets in the world.” Rio said before becoming a bit more serious.
“But we are also a very rich and noble family and we have high standards for every dragonet born into our bloodline. I dragged my parents down almost to the bottom, from a noble rank to barely accepted in family occasions, because I didn’t seem to display any talent or academically high standards or any magical abilities whatsoever.
Well that was until I accidentally exploded a greenhouse because the watermelon I talked to- don’t judge me, I had no friends, the watermelon I talked to grew a bit too large to be contained in the greenhouse. Also my eyes turned all white and spooky and I spoke with the voice of the Gladekeeper and creeped everybody out. Since then I was babied and spoiled and taken care of, and as I though ‘Huh Everybody is so nice to me!’ they decided to send me off to a mountain to learn and then sent here to ‘pRove mYself wOrthy oF glAdekeEper’S giFt’.” Rio takes a deep breath and shrugged, a bit awkward and saddened.

“Soooooo....... yeah.” Rio sighed, looking at Anu. Rio noticed that the ivy trail was ending and soon saw a door, with ‘EXIT’ written on it.
“I guess we found our way out.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
@SpeckledNightSky

Any listened carefully to every word that she had to say. At first she didn’t understand of what she meant with the blood line and heritage things in her clan. But now she knows the idea about how it goes. And now hearing that she doesn’t have any friends, Anu immediately felt bad for her but what could she do? Anu looked at Rio before speaking.

“I’m sorry to hear that. To me it sounds like they might be afraid in a way. Either that or they think you are ‘blessed’.” She said, though felt like she is being quite rude about it. Even though Anu didn’t mean to make a rude comment and theory and also just air quoted with her wings in the air slightly. Then Anu looked at where Rio was looking to see the exit. “Looks great. Let’s get out of this insane arena!” She said before she looked back at Rio before she decided to walk towards the exit.
@SpeckledNightSky

Any listened carefully to every word that she had to say. At first she didn’t understand of what she meant with the blood line and heritage things in her clan. But now she knows the idea about how it goes. And now hearing that she doesn’t have any friends, Anu immediately felt bad for her but what could she do? Anu looked at Rio before speaking.

“I’m sorry to hear that. To me it sounds like they might be afraid in a way. Either that or they think you are ‘blessed’.” She said, though felt like she is being quite rude about it. Even though Anu didn’t mean to make a rude comment and theory and also just air quoted with her wings in the air slightly. Then Anu looked at where Rio was looking to see the exit. “Looks great. Let’s get out of this insane arena!” She said before she looked back at Rio before she decided to walk towards the exit.
Hello sorry Im late
Hello sorry Im late
@SpeckledNightSky Oooo, this seems fun! Is it alright if I join? Name: Orestes Age: 18 human years Channeling?: Tidelord Personality: Orestes is distant and seemingly pretentious, always giving the vaguest of answers and the like. Though difficult to anger, it is easy to irk him if one points out the lack of beard. However he is noble and fair in a way, not afraid to point out the imbalance in a situation or standing up for what is right. He is also hardworking, willing to put the extra effort if it means getting it done. Once one befriends Orestes, he can be overbearing but truly means well. Hobbies: Swimming, sparring, meditation, and fishing. Skill: [u]Fighting:[/u] Being good at combat was essential in his clan for guarding their home. He improved on that when he left to become a contestant for channeling the Tidelord. [u]Swimming:[/u] He can swim at a rapid pace and dive to great depths. [u]Fishing:[/u] He always enjoyed fishing, whether it be by tool or diving straight in and swimming after them. Power: [u]Divinity:[/u] Though he is more knightly than not, he is able to practice magic, future sightseeing among them. There are limits however, he can’t use it all the time as it tires him out. Instead he opts to use it only once per every two weeks, only breaking the limit if in dire need. [u]Magic:[/u] They are learned though the trials he endured during the contest and had been mostly learned so he can pass them. Among them are very few wind spells, though they are weak. Backstory: Orestes was born female. He hated that fact and disliked how some in his clan still refer to him as if he was a female even though he received his family’s support. Though he loved his clan, he left to channel the Tidelord, though not without a goodbye and under the pretense he was seeking his charge. It was difficult at first, especially since he is a wind dragon. However, Orestes adapted, learning the gift of divinity among other things and refined his already set skills. It came as a surprise when he was chosen but it didn’t matter. Orestes was glad to have been chosen. Current love interest?: None yet... Apparel/Equipment: [item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Azure Lure] [item=Shining Feather Cluster] [item=silver pocketwatch] [item=Cerith Shell] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21336880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213369/21336880_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SpeckledNightSky

Oooo, this seems fun! Is it alright if I join?

Name: Orestes
Channeling?: Tidelord
Personality: Orestes is distant and seemingly pretentious, always giving the vaguest of answers and the like. Though difficult to anger, it is easy to irk him if one points out the lack of beard. However he is noble and fair in a way, not afraid to point out the imbalance in a situation or standing up for what is right. He is also hardworking, willing to put the extra effort if it means getting it done. Once one befriends Orestes, he can be overbearing but truly means well.
Hobbies: Swimming, sparring, meditation, and fishing.
Skill:
Fighting: Being good at combat was essential in his clan for guarding their home. He improved on that when he left to become a contestant for channeling the Tidelord.
Swimming: He can swim at a rapid pace and dive to great depths.
Fishing: He always enjoyed fishing, whether it be by tool or diving straight in and swimming after them.
Power:
Divinity: Though he is more knightly than not, he is able to practice magic, future sightseeing among them. There are limits however, he can’t use it all the time as it tires him out. Instead he opts to use it only once per every two weeks, only breaking the limit if in dire need.
Magic: They are learned though the trials he endured during the contest and had been mostly learned so he can pass them. Among them are very few wind spells, though they are weak.
Backstory: Orestes was born female. He hated that fact and disliked how some in his clan still refer to him as if he was a female even though he received his family’s support. Though he loved his clan, he left to channel the Tidelord, though not without a goodbye and under the pretense he was seeking his charge. It was difficult at first, especially since he is a wind dragon. However, Orestes adapted, learning the gift of divinity among other things and refined his already set skills. It came as a surprise when he was chosen but it didn’t matter. Orestes was glad to have been chosen.
Current love interest?: None yet...
Apparel/Equipment:
Deeprealm Trident Azure Lure Shining Feather Cluster Silver Pocketwatch Cerith Shell

21336880_350.png
@SpeckledNightSky just a question, should I change Anu’s channeling stats into an actual channeling? It would make more sense now if she is, like suddenly she becomes a channeling for Flamecaller or something? Please?
@SpeckledNightSky just a question, should I change Anu’s channeling stats into an actual channeling? It would make more sense now if she is, like suddenly she becomes a channeling for Flamecaller or something? Please?
@RadioactiveBlitz yes! Of course! Any can channel any of the 11 gods except Tidelord and the Gladekeeper. Thank you!

@AroeFoax248
Thank you for joining this RP! Orestes is BEeeautiful! Gorgeous! Join in as soon as you’d like! Thank you for your time.
@RadioactiveBlitz yes! Of course! Any can channel any of the 11 gods except Tidelord and the Gladekeeper. Thank you!

@AroeFoax248
Thank you for joining this RP! Orestes is BEeeautiful! Gorgeous! Join in as soon as you’d like! Thank you for your time.
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41