Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Persona (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205
@shadowsofsong

Name: Tara Bradley
Codename: Spade
Persona: Percival
Persona Awakening: a boss of hers taking advantage of friends and charging too much. Also with paying less than allowed.
Appearance: short black hair and green eyes. She's from Britain and moved to Japan after turning five. She frequently wears a red shirt and black pants alongside boots.
Metaverse Outfit: she seems to wear chainmail armor from head to toe, but the helmet is instead a mask.
Weapons: a rapier sword for melee, a crossbow for ranged.

Name: Richard Miller
Codename: none
Persona: none
Persona Awakening: none
Appearance: brown hair and blue gray eyes. He has short stubble. He usually wears a white shirt and blue jeans on with sneakers. He usually looks dirty from his job of working on old cars.
Metaverse Outfit: none
Weapons: none that are known

Character I'll use from game. Makoto.
@shadowsofsong

Name: Tara Bradley
Codename: Spade
Persona: Percival
Persona Awakening: a boss of hers taking advantage of friends and charging too much. Also with paying less than allowed.
Appearance: short black hair and green eyes. She's from Britain and moved to Japan after turning five. She frequently wears a red shirt and black pants alongside boots.
Metaverse Outfit: she seems to wear chainmail armor from head to toe, but the helmet is instead a mask.
Weapons: a rapier sword for melee, a crossbow for ranged.

Name: Richard Miller
Codename: none
Persona: none
Persona Awakening: none
Appearance: brown hair and blue gray eyes. He has short stubble. He usually wears a white shirt and blue jeans on with sneakers. He usually looks dirty from his job of working on old cars.
Metaverse Outfit: none
Weapons: none that are known

Character I'll use from game. Makoto.
@Eaglerider
Okay, if you want to start the chain now, you can.
@Eaglerider
Okay, if you want to start the chain now, you can.
@shadowsofsong

Makoto had been instructed to keep an eye on the new student, akira following the odd events of kamoshida suddenly turning himself in and resigning as teacher. The principal believed he and Ryuji may have done something to frighten him or there was conflict between them prior to the events. She didn't want to be useless, and they held her sister's reputation over her head too. Though they didn't want her to follow them around or anything. And she herself didn't quiete know if they were involved, they didn't seem suspicious. But she would keep her eye on them for now.

Tara had finished her classwork as well and was studying at LeBlanc. She had been wondering what to do and thought coffee would be nice. She sat at a booth reading as customers came and went, though she occasionally checked her phone. She was listening to music at the same time and had zoned out the real world as a result.

Meanwhile, an American, Richard was hard at work restoring and working on cars in the garage he worked at. He was exhausted from the work and had a massive time crunch to get through, the customer wanted their car back faster and faster, the boss wanted to get more projects done. Though the client seemed... mysterious at best. He didn't trust him and thought something was off.
@shadowsofsong

Makoto had been instructed to keep an eye on the new student, akira following the odd events of kamoshida suddenly turning himself in and resigning as teacher. The principal believed he and Ryuji may have done something to frighten him or there was conflict between them prior to the events. She didn't want to be useless, and they held her sister's reputation over her head too. Though they didn't want her to follow them around or anything. And she herself didn't quiete know if they were involved, they didn't seem suspicious. But she would keep her eye on them for now.

Tara had finished her classwork as well and was studying at LeBlanc. She had been wondering what to do and thought coffee would be nice. She sat at a booth reading as customers came and went, though she occasionally checked her phone. She was listening to music at the same time and had zoned out the real world as a result.

Meanwhile, an American, Richard was hard at work restoring and working on cars in the garage he worked at. He was exhausted from the work and had a massive time crunch to get through, the customer wanted their car back faster and faster, the boss wanted to get more projects done. Though the client seemed... mysterious at best. He didn't trust him and thought something was off.
@Eaglerider
Morgana and Akira were both hanging out in their room in LeBlanc, and they decided to go out.
@Eaglerider
Morgana and Akira were both hanging out in their room in LeBlanc, and they decided to go out.
@shadowsofsong

(You said it would take place after the kamoshida palace. I thought that would be ok. Would you like me to edit it real quick? It can be the very beginning if you prefer)
@shadowsofsong

(You said it would take place after the kamoshida palace. I thought that would be ok. Would you like me to edit it real quick? It can be the very beginning if you prefer)
@Eaglerider
(No, it’s fine. I was just confused because Makoto joins the Phantom Thieves after Kaneshiro’s palace, not Kamoshida’s, and I get them mixed up a lot. But you don’t exactly have to change it.)
@Eaglerider
(No, it’s fine. I was just confused because Makoto joins the Phantom Thieves after Kaneshiro’s palace, not Kamoshida’s, and I get them mixed up a lot. But you don’t exactly have to change it.)
(Wait. Oh... i did this when playing too. I got confused about the names. Bare with me a moment while i edit)

@shadowsofsong
(Wait. Oh... i did this when playing too. I got confused about the names. Bare with me a moment while i edit)

@shadowsofsong
@shadowsofsong

Edited. Is that better?)
@shadowsofsong

Edited. Is that better?)
@Eaglerider
(Yeah, sorry. Just, uh, ignore my comment. And if you wanna play as another Phantom Thief, you can.)

Kiara was wandering around Tokyo after her first day in her new school. No one was that nice, everyone kept mentioning a criminal record. After a while, she stumbled in to a cafe, and it said LeBlanc was the name.In there, she found a cat on a stool, a kid with messy black hair, and another girl studying.

Morgana smiled as he sat next to Akira. "So, how does it feel to officially be Phantom Thieves?" he asked.
@Eaglerider
(Yeah, sorry. Just, uh, ignore my comment. And if you wanna play as another Phantom Thief, you can.)

Kiara was wandering around Tokyo after her first day in her new school. No one was that nice, everyone kept mentioning a criminal record. After a while, she stumbled in to a cafe, and it said LeBlanc was the name.In there, she found a cat on a stool, a kid with messy black hair, and another girl studying.

Morgana smiled as he sat next to Akira. "So, how does it feel to officially be Phantom Thieves?" he asked.
(Ok. Thanks. Sorry for the mistake too) @shadowsofsong

Tara didn't hear them, her music loud enough to be heard outside her ear buds. She was doing her studying without noticing the others even entering the cafe. She occasionally drank the coffee she had bought, but other than that, she was in her own world. She briefly looked at the cat though seeing it out of the corner of her vision, but paid little attention to them.
(Ok. Thanks. Sorry for the mistake too) @shadowsofsong

Tara didn't hear them, her music loud enough to be heard outside her ear buds. She was doing her studying without noticing the others even entering the cafe. She occasionally drank the coffee she had bought, but other than that, she was in her own world. She briefly looked at the cat though seeing it out of the corner of her vision, but paid little attention to them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205