Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Persona 5 Roleplay?
1 2 3
Would anyone here care to join me in a Persona 5 Roleplay? You can use an oc, or a few of the Phantom theives. I'm limiting it to four characters at most. It'll follow roughly the same storyline, and will take place a week after Kamoshida's palace.

I'll be playing as my OC, Kiara Akiyama, Morgana, and Yusuke. Tell me if you want one of them, I'll be glad to switch. So...

Are you ready to steal some hearts?
Would anyone here care to join me in a Persona 5 Roleplay? You can use an oc, or a few of the Phantom theives. I'm limiting it to four characters at most. It'll follow roughly the same storyline, and will take place a week after Kamoshida's palace.

I'll be playing as my OC, Kiara Akiyama, Morgana, and Yusuke. Tell me if you want one of them, I'll be glad to switch. So...

Are you ready to steal some hearts?
@shadowsofsong

Would it follow the story of the game?
@shadowsofsong

Would it follow the story of the game?
@Eaglerider

My plan is that the rp would still follow the order of the palaces and Phantom Thief joinings, but with more room to add in stuff with Ocs. If it doesn't work out, I can always change it.
@Eaglerider

My plan is that the rp would still follow the order of the palaces and Phantom Thief joinings, but with more room to add in stuff with Ocs. If it doesn't work out, I can always change it.
@shadowsofsong

I'd be interested
@shadowsofsong

I'd be interested
@Eaglerider

Okay! If you want to play as a Canon character, just say which one(s). If you want to play as your oc, fill out this form.

Name:
Codename:
Persona Awakening:
Appearance:
Metaverse Outfit:
Weapons:

Here's an example.

Name: Kiara Akiyama
Codename: Hawk
Persona: Morrigan
Persona Awakening: Her dad's Palace.
Appearance: Short, curly dirty-blonde hair, blue-green eyes.
Metaverse Outfit: Short white blouse with gold frills, dark purple pants, Dusty red boots, Dusty red cape.
Weapons: Bow and arrow (ranged) dagger (melee)
@Eaglerider

Okay! If you want to play as a Canon character, just say which one(s). If you want to play as your oc, fill out this form.

Name:
Codename:
Persona Awakening:
Appearance:
Metaverse Outfit:
Weapons:

Here's an example.

Name: Kiara Akiyama
Codename: Hawk
Persona: Morrigan
Persona Awakening: Her dad's Palace.
Appearance: Short, curly dirty-blonde hair, blue-green eyes.
Metaverse Outfit: Short white blouse with gold frills, dark purple pants, Dusty red boots, Dusty red cape.
Weapons: Bow and arrow (ranged) dagger (melee)
@shadowsofsong

Could i have a character who is not a persona user but helps in reality?
@shadowsofsong

Could i have a character who is not a persona user but helps in reality?
@Eaglerider

Yes! That actually sounds really interesting.
@Eaglerider

Yes! That actually sounds really interesting.
@shadowsofsong

Cool! Any restrictions?
@shadowsofsong

Cool! Any restrictions?
@Eaglerider

Well, you can have at least 4 characters at once, and try not to make your OC overpowered. Other than that, not much.
@Eaglerider

Well, you can have at least 4 characters at once, and try not to make your OC overpowered. Other than that, not much.
@shadowsofsong

Ok! Sounds good. Debating who to play from the original story. Trying to pick one i know how to do.
@shadowsofsong

Ok! Sounds good. Debating who to play from the original story. Trying to pick one i know how to do.
1 2 3