Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cedar Clan (RP Thread open)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][columns][img]https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/apple/198/evergreen-tree_1f332.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/190617/e6792e8333b53368706d3800f64ddf4a.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/apple/198/evergreen-tree_1f332.png[/img][/columns] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/6f472b8b53d691c5566f41cb0fab258b/tenor.gif[/img] __________________________ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2705021]ooc Thread[/url] Owner: DangerousGirl Co-owner: Open Mods: Open __________________________[/center] Of the many warrior clans, Cedar Clan is especially known for its diverse talents. Some clans are good at fishing, others live up high in the treetops, some live in burrows and others can endure harsh climates. Cedar Clans location allows it to be a mast of all these. Clan borders having a waterfall almost in the center of camp allows almost a constant supply of fish, New leaf tend to stay at a steady 75F but Bare leaf leaves the entire forest covered in fridged snow where the rive and waterfall all freeze over leaving the supply of food to the animals that have yet to go into hibernation. With Cedar trees throughout the entire forest, they never lose their leaves and tend to grow very tall. All these perks to living in the well-flourished ecosystem of prey lead to many other animals living in the area. Foxes, wolves, badgers...and the largest of them all...bears lark within the forest as well. This wide variety of enemies that live along the area tend to keep out other clans from invading which is helpful but they can also sometimes backfire and cause trouble with the clan as well. Cedar Clan has been around for a long time and gone through many leaders as well as cultivated many generations of cats throughout the years and hope to do the same for this generation and all generations to come. [center][columns][img]https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/apple/198/evergreen-tree_1f332.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/190617/009e3513e40999a766db3f80691b3534.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/apple/198/evergreen-tree_1f332.png[/img][/columns] [img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/313401631/original.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=5]Newleaf - The season of spring. [b]Greenleaf - The season of summer.[/b] Leaf-fall - The season of autumn or fall. Leaf-bare - The season of winter [/size][/center]
evergreen-tree_1f332.png e6792e8333b53368706d3800f64ddf4a.png evergreen-tree_1f332.png
tenor.gif

Owner: DangerousGirl
Co-owner: Open

Mods: Open

Of the many warrior clans, Cedar Clan is especially known for its diverse talents. Some clans are good at fishing, others live up high in the treetops, some live in burrows and others can endure harsh climates. Cedar Clans location allows it to be a mast of all these. Clan borders having a waterfall almost in the center of camp allows almost a constant supply of fish, New leaf tend to stay at a steady 75F but Bare leaf leaves the entire forest covered in fridged snow where the rive and waterfall all freeze over leaving the supply of food to the animals that have yet to go into hibernation. With Cedar trees throughout the entire forest, they never lose their leaves and tend to grow very tall.

All these perks to living in the well-flourished ecosystem of prey lead to many other animals living in the area. Foxes, wolves, badgers...and the largest of them all...bears lark within the forest as well. This wide variety of enemies that live along the area tend to keep out other clans from invading which is helpful but they can also sometimes backfire and cause trouble with the clan as well.

Cedar Clan has been around for a long time and gone through many leaders as well as cultivated many generations of cats throughout the years and hope to do the same for this generation and all generations to come.

evergreen-tree_1f332.png 009e3513e40999a766db3f80691b3534.png evergreen-tree_1f332.png
original.gif

Newleaf - The season of spring.
Greenleaf - The season of summer.
Leaf-fall - The season of autumn or fall.
Leaf-bare - The season of winter

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Crystal - female - Taggs: Open
Something was on my mother's mind. I have known that for the past couple days that whatever it is was worrying her. All she has done these last few days is stare out that window by the front door. I watched as our two-leg pulled out the little carrier she uses to take us places...like when I got my first collar. My mother turned and her eyes widened before she turned to me and gestured for me to follow.

It was confusing really, whatever she wanted to say wasn't good but I wondered why it had to do with the two-leg. We sat upstairs by the window...her favorite one. "I want you to leave" she said to me softly. "what?" i asked. she turned and nuzzled my cheek "I want you to leave my dear....Catherine plans to separate us now anyway....she plans to give you to another two-leg. I blinked....no...no i couldnt leave my mother....i could never.

"you...you dont know that..." I squeaked but she shook her head "you are not my first litter....and you will not be my last....but I know you would be much happier if you were free to live the same type of life your father did...so please Crystal...go" She said. I swallowed "can I visit?" I asked her and she just smiled...that...was a no. I began to cry softly as our owner called our names. "come hurry..." she beckoned. I quickly followed after her as we ran up to the third floor to the screened in balcony that the Cathrine had installed for us. my mother pushed on a potted plant to show a small tear in the mesh screen "go...now" she stated We could hear the two-leg coming up the stars as I quickly crawled through the small hole and turned to my mum who sat and watched me with a smile. "you will do great things my dear...and my starclan always watch over you" she said to me I turned around to see that the only place to go was down....I walked on the thin ledge of the house till I could jump on the window ceil of the second floor.

I landed with the grace that my mother had always taught me but as I got my balance the summer wind blew and I lost it..I had never experienced wind before...only ever been inside. I jumped down into a bush my paws hitting the thorns of the roses as I tumbled out into the yard. I looked up to see my mother still watching me from the screen and my tail went low but before I knew it Cathrine was out and she picked up my mother and the moment we made eye contact she dropped my mother and I watched and knew she was most likely dashing outside as fast as she could.

I ran as fast as my legs could take my down ally after ally and after a while I realized...I didnt know where I was any more...I didnt even know the way back to the house. I swallowed and listened to the sounds around me...but there were so many sounds and smells I couldnt tell left from right......A large black cat with many scars came into view and grinned at the sight of me...I tucked my tail between my legs and backed myself up into a corner as more cats came into veiw..."well would you look at this....a little kitty pet...seems you got a little too far from home..." He grinned.
6 weeks later
I knew this wasnt what my mother wanted for me...she wanted me to find my fathers clan...and my brother but...this was my life. This is what i have become. Scar came around the corner and I bowed my head low and he sat in front of me. "well...is it done?" he asked. my once shining eyes now a dull blue gray. "yes....the other clan of ally cats leader is....gone." I could feel his pride in my acomplishment as he nodded "well done my apprentice" he said. THis...system is kind of like a copy cat system of what my mother taught me that the warrior cats were like...but....they ran things in a less honorable way...everything was about power and control. Even I have become subject to it...subject to the world of doing anything to rise to the top and to gain trust only to stab peaple in the back....I learned never to make friends....because the only ones you find around here are in it for themselves and no one else.

"I have another task for you...my little killer" He cood "There is a warrior cat clan near by...I want you to spy on them...tell me how many of their members are strong...how many are weak....I want to know everything." I wanted to ask why...wanted to know what he wanted with the forest cats...but we dont ask questions around here unless we want to loos an eye....or worse. "Im on it." was all I said before bowing my head and slinking off into the darkness of the ally.

After a while I ended up at brig's can. I thumped my tail against the side of the large bin that two-legs put their food in. "brig" i called. His mangled fur and hairless patches showed up as he jumped out the can. "ah...if it isnt Killer...what can I do for ya?" he asked. With a long sigh I said in a bored tone "the nearest forest clan...i need to know where it is...." I told him. the tomcat was confused at first but he grinned none the less. "running away already little one?" He asked. I scoffed and shook my fur out...it had gotten dirty ove the past few weeks....I now looked more gray then white in most spots. "of course not....Scar just needs me to check some things out..now spill." I said extending my claws.

With a chuckle he relayed all the information he knew before jumping back into his favorite food bin. I turned and decided to make my way there...though it meant heading all the way out to the farm areas....then across the highway to the forest....it was going to be a long walk.

(anyone in the city can interact with her, or in the farm land)

Jayflight - female - tags: Open
Summer was here, which meant all the apprentices were being chosen these next few days. Kits that are finally old enough to become apprentices come to the waterfall and cross the river to the other side to prove they are ready...most kits who dont...dont get a mentor...not because its a rule...it is simply just a ritual to simbolize that they are entering the next stage of their life...but because those that cant or wont...usually arent first pick. Though for me streighth will never matter when it comes to chooseing an apprentice, it will always be the willingness to learn. the streinght to try their best and if that fails...to accept the outcome and learn from it.

I have gone through two of these in the past years....since I finally feel ready to take one on...but none...none of them seem to have the innate skills needed....I have been followed around by a couple kits that are initally interested...but all of them lost interest after a while.

but maybe today will be different...just maybe. That is what I thought at least as I tidied up the med den...most cats only do newleaf and leaffall...but for med cats like me...its nessisary to go through all the herbs and plants at the begining of each season to make sure none have gone bad or that there is no shortage...I grabbed the brissle branches and began to sweep out the dust and cobwebs that tend to appear this time of year and by the time I am done It is already time to go check on the Queens and their kits...there are a few expecting mothers....but none of them are due for a few weeks now.

SandStep - Male - Tags: Open
It was a nice Greenleaf day the sun was shining the fish were swimming below in the river...today was the day all the warriors get apprentices...but...I have no interest in such a task...There is no one...not a single one of those youngsters ready for anything serious. I laid with my head on my paws looking at the world from a distance withing my tall tree. It was, after all, my favorite spot in the entire clan.

Specklestar told me that it was high time I gained an apprentice...but my need for one is so...well..unnecessary....there are plenty of warriors who can take on any of the up and coming apprentice's.

I thought to maybe get out of my tree to see if there was anything good in the kill pile but...I had no desire to leave my comfortably warm spot. And then I thought that I could at least come down to take a look at the kits getting ready to reach the next stages of their life but....I can see the entire ritual from here...and if any are worthy...Ill find out then.

Bearkit - Male - Tags: Moonkit, Loyalmist
Today was going to be great! I knew this because all the older kits were excited...I didnt understand why but...I wanted to be apart of it. Uncle Specklestar always said the early bird gets the worm, and the earlier cat gets the bird...so of course I got into the habbit of being up before everyone else every single morning! Though for some reason the other older kits couldnt seem to get to sleep till late last night...and some didnt sleep at all. I noticed that mum was still asleep and my fur brissled up as I bounded over and jumped all over her "mom! Mom!...MOMMY!" I exclamed. I jumped off her and tride to nudge her awake "MOMMYY WAKE UPPPP" I demanded.

Once she was finally awake I grinned and jumped around "whats going on? why are the older kits so excited? I wanna go! can I go?!" it was question and demand one after the other.

SpeckleStar - male - tags: Sandstep, open
this was the week. Hopefully after this everything can go back to normal. I left my den and looked up at the sky. "Badgerstar...I hope you agree with what I have done so far..." I felt like I could see his face in the sky before I sighed and continued on my way...dropping by the queen's den seeing all the excitement soon to be apprentices...and tired mothers. Then I made my way passed the kill pile and Warriors talking of who they are thinking would make a good apprentice. Seeing as the last batch of apprentices just moved up to warriors during the last moon it was high time for new apprentices.

At first, I was thinking to just begin the ceremony now...but then I thought better of it...best to let them all get through breakfast first. I decided to head to the falls and check the water current before announcing anything. Making my way to the river and then walking allong it I find myself at the mouth of the waterfall and see an all too familiar light collored warrior. "Sandstep" I called. "finally getting an apprentice" the tom cat grinned and flicked his tail "maybe..maybe not" he said with a chuckle and I let out a long sigh and a chuckle shaking my head. "well..." I said before looking down at the river...despite it being summer...the current wont be difficult on the kits. I stuck my paw in and nodded...it wasnt too deep either "well...we will be starting soon" I said to him before turning away and heading back to the clan dens
Crystal - female - Taggs: Open
Something was on my mother's mind. I have known that for the past couple days that whatever it is was worrying her. All she has done these last few days is stare out that window by the front door. I watched as our two-leg pulled out the little carrier she uses to take us places...like when I got my first collar. My mother turned and her eyes widened before she turned to me and gestured for me to follow.

It was confusing really, whatever she wanted to say wasn't good but I wondered why it had to do with the two-leg. We sat upstairs by the window...her favorite one. "I want you to leave" she said to me softly. "what?" i asked. she turned and nuzzled my cheek "I want you to leave my dear....Catherine plans to separate us now anyway....she plans to give you to another two-leg. I blinked....no...no i couldnt leave my mother....i could never.

"you...you dont know that..." I squeaked but she shook her head "you are not my first litter....and you will not be my last....but I know you would be much happier if you were free to live the same type of life your father did...so please Crystal...go" She said. I swallowed "can I visit?" I asked her and she just smiled...that...was a no. I began to cry softly as our owner called our names. "come hurry..." she beckoned. I quickly followed after her as we ran up to the third floor to the screened in balcony that the Cathrine had installed for us. my mother pushed on a potted plant to show a small tear in the mesh screen "go...now" she stated We could hear the two-leg coming up the stars as I quickly crawled through the small hole and turned to my mum who sat and watched me with a smile. "you will do great things my dear...and my starclan always watch over you" she said to me I turned around to see that the only place to go was down....I walked on the thin ledge of the house till I could jump on the window ceil of the second floor.

I landed with the grace that my mother had always taught me but as I got my balance the summer wind blew and I lost it..I had never experienced wind before...only ever been inside. I jumped down into a bush my paws hitting the thorns of the roses as I tumbled out into the yard. I looked up to see my mother still watching me from the screen and my tail went low but before I knew it Cathrine was out and she picked up my mother and the moment we made eye contact she dropped my mother and I watched and knew she was most likely dashing outside as fast as she could.

I ran as fast as my legs could take my down ally after ally and after a while I realized...I didnt know where I was any more...I didnt even know the way back to the house. I swallowed and listened to the sounds around me...but there were so many sounds and smells I couldnt tell left from right......A large black cat with many scars came into view and grinned at the sight of me...I tucked my tail between my legs and backed myself up into a corner as more cats came into veiw..."well would you look at this....a little kitty pet...seems you got a little too far from home..." He grinned.
6 weeks later
I knew this wasnt what my mother wanted for me...she wanted me to find my fathers clan...and my brother but...this was my life. This is what i have become. Scar came around the corner and I bowed my head low and he sat in front of me. "well...is it done?" he asked. my once shining eyes now a dull blue gray. "yes....the other clan of ally cats leader is....gone." I could feel his pride in my acomplishment as he nodded "well done my apprentice" he said. THis...system is kind of like a copy cat system of what my mother taught me that the warrior cats were like...but....they ran things in a less honorable way...everything was about power and control. Even I have become subject to it...subject to the world of doing anything to rise to the top and to gain trust only to stab peaple in the back....I learned never to make friends....because the only ones you find around here are in it for themselves and no one else.

"I have another task for you...my little killer" He cood "There is a warrior cat clan near by...I want you to spy on them...tell me how many of their members are strong...how many are weak....I want to know everything." I wanted to ask why...wanted to know what he wanted with the forest cats...but we dont ask questions around here unless we want to loos an eye....or worse. "Im on it." was all I said before bowing my head and slinking off into the darkness of the ally.

After a while I ended up at brig's can. I thumped my tail against the side of the large bin that two-legs put their food in. "brig" i called. His mangled fur and hairless patches showed up as he jumped out the can. "ah...if it isnt Killer...what can I do for ya?" he asked. With a long sigh I said in a bored tone "the nearest forest clan...i need to know where it is...." I told him. the tomcat was confused at first but he grinned none the less. "running away already little one?" He asked. I scoffed and shook my fur out...it had gotten dirty ove the past few weeks....I now looked more gray then white in most spots. "of course not....Scar just needs me to check some things out..now spill." I said extending my claws.

With a chuckle he relayed all the information he knew before jumping back into his favorite food bin. I turned and decided to make my way there...though it meant heading all the way out to the farm areas....then across the highway to the forest....it was going to be a long walk.

(anyone in the city can interact with her, or in the farm land)

Jayflight - female - tags: Open
Summer was here, which meant all the apprentices were being chosen these next few days. Kits that are finally old enough to become apprentices come to the waterfall and cross the river to the other side to prove they are ready...most kits who dont...dont get a mentor...not because its a rule...it is simply just a ritual to simbolize that they are entering the next stage of their life...but because those that cant or wont...usually arent first pick. Though for me streighth will never matter when it comes to chooseing an apprentice, it will always be the willingness to learn. the streinght to try their best and if that fails...to accept the outcome and learn from it.

I have gone through two of these in the past years....since I finally feel ready to take one on...but none...none of them seem to have the innate skills needed....I have been followed around by a couple kits that are initally interested...but all of them lost interest after a while.

but maybe today will be different...just maybe. That is what I thought at least as I tidied up the med den...most cats only do newleaf and leaffall...but for med cats like me...its nessisary to go through all the herbs and plants at the begining of each season to make sure none have gone bad or that there is no shortage...I grabbed the brissle branches and began to sweep out the dust and cobwebs that tend to appear this time of year and by the time I am done It is already time to go check on the Queens and their kits...there are a few expecting mothers....but none of them are due for a few weeks now.

SandStep - Male - Tags: Open
It was a nice Greenleaf day the sun was shining the fish were swimming below in the river...today was the day all the warriors get apprentices...but...I have no interest in such a task...There is no one...not a single one of those youngsters ready for anything serious. I laid with my head on my paws looking at the world from a distance withing my tall tree. It was, after all, my favorite spot in the entire clan.

Specklestar told me that it was high time I gained an apprentice...but my need for one is so...well..unnecessary....there are plenty of warriors who can take on any of the up and coming apprentice's.

I thought to maybe get out of my tree to see if there was anything good in the kill pile but...I had no desire to leave my comfortably warm spot. And then I thought that I could at least come down to take a look at the kits getting ready to reach the next stages of their life but....I can see the entire ritual from here...and if any are worthy...Ill find out then.

Bearkit - Male - Tags: Moonkit, Loyalmist
Today was going to be great! I knew this because all the older kits were excited...I didnt understand why but...I wanted to be apart of it. Uncle Specklestar always said the early bird gets the worm, and the earlier cat gets the bird...so of course I got into the habbit of being up before everyone else every single morning! Though for some reason the other older kits couldnt seem to get to sleep till late last night...and some didnt sleep at all. I noticed that mum was still asleep and my fur brissled up as I bounded over and jumped all over her "mom! Mom!...MOMMY!" I exclamed. I jumped off her and tride to nudge her awake "MOMMYY WAKE UPPPP" I demanded.

Once she was finally awake I grinned and jumped around "whats going on? why are the older kits so excited? I wanna go! can I go?!" it was question and demand one after the other.

SpeckleStar - male - tags: Sandstep, open
this was the week. Hopefully after this everything can go back to normal. I left my den and looked up at the sky. "Badgerstar...I hope you agree with what I have done so far..." I felt like I could see his face in the sky before I sighed and continued on my way...dropping by the queen's den seeing all the excitement soon to be apprentices...and tired mothers. Then I made my way passed the kill pile and Warriors talking of who they are thinking would make a good apprentice. Seeing as the last batch of apprentices just moved up to warriors during the last moon it was high time for new apprentices.

At first, I was thinking to just begin the ceremony now...but then I thought better of it...best to let them all get through breakfast first. I decided to head to the falls and check the water current before announcing anything. Making my way to the river and then walking allong it I find myself at the mouth of the waterfall and see an all too familiar light collored warrior. "Sandstep" I called. "finally getting an apprentice" the tom cat grinned and flicked his tail "maybe..maybe not" he said with a chuckle and I let out a long sigh and a chuckle shaking my head. "well..." I said before looking down at the river...despite it being summer...the current wont be difficult on the kits. I stuck my paw in and nodded...it wasnt too deep either "well...we will be starting soon" I said to him before turning away and heading back to the clan dens
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
I'm just gonna claim my post and who ill interact with, ill be slow, but here's just a heads up. i'll be editing this dw. [center][b]PidgeonBreeze - Deputy - Female - Tags: QuickPetal, Falconshadow. Nightfall[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30450&did=44103595][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/eup6068qaj279kt/feather3.png[/img][/url] The sun's light finally ripened to a clear yellow when PidgeonBreeze entered the camp from Dawn patrol, trailing behind here were Nightfall, Quickpetal and Falconshadow, who seemed to be locked in a strange tension all throughout the patrol. She was not ignorant of the history between the two but preferred to keep personal matters out of work. Though she had begun to grow tired of their antics and folded her ears back as they continued beneath the canopy of ferns that grew close to a rocky riverbed. In her mouth, she carried a mourning dove, whose proud and romantic cooes to its mate lead to its quick demise on a small area of pale rocks and stones, which Pidgeonbreeze simply vanished against while approaching it. Thinking about the hunt reminded her of Nightfall's piercing golden gaze that might've alerted the dove of their presence. To her, the deputy felt as if she was being scrutinized beneath them. She wondered if the other craved her position as much as she once did, as if the other believed they did enough to deserve it. Suddenly, the 'familiar' gaze of Nightfall, ironically, caught her out of her thoughts and allowed her to focus once more. Soon, her ears were filled with a cheerful trickle. The stream they neared was swift, but although lacked rapids that snapped like teeth, was known to be a predator during New Leaf season. For a moment, she lead the patrol north, following the stream, until they found a spot that was so shallow, most of their pelt would remain dry when crossing. From there, they could hear the sounds their clanmates within the brush of the forest ahead of them. With a hurried glance to her patrol mates, she began to cross the stream. [/center] [s][center][b]Redpaw - Apprentice - Male - Tags: Gotta think about [item=Berserker's Belt] [/b][/center][/s] (See Loyalmist) [center][b]Loyalmist - Queen - Female- Tags: [u][b]Everyone in the Nusery[/b][/u] [item=Grave Dust][/b] Green eyes flashed dimly in the tight thicket of the nursery. For a moment, it seemed as though Loyalmist would berat Bear for his sudden energy in the morning. Instead, she took her time in stretching in the cramped area, relishing the pride and excitement she began to feel knowing that her den-mates, especially Hazelrain will soon be moving out of the den with her kit finally becomes an apprentice. After she finished, a queer but cheery look passed over her ask she lowered her large, graceful face to his own, "Well Bearkit, it's time for a certain few in this den to become apprentices..." She lifted her head, already noting the absence of a couple of kits, and the fact that a mother had already left to seek them out-- That or they went to take from the fresh-prey pile first. It was then she noted the disappearance of Moonkit, and the ever-disgrunted stare that [b]Snowkit [/b]gave to her and Bear, "Mum, I'm hungry." He mewled, a matter-a-factly, seeming as bored as ever with his surroundings. "We will go eat after we find your sister... Come..." She moved to a crawl and exited the den, not giving a second glance to [b]Aspenrain[/b], whose son, [b]Redkit [/b]dozed on her flank. [/center] [s] [center][b]Snowkit - Kit - Male - Tags: Gotta think about [item=Smoky Quartz][/b][/center][/s] (See LoyalMist) [s][center][b]Bravethunder - Warrior - Male - Tags: Gotta think about [item=Sticky Webbing][/b][/center][/s] (Sorry guys he's dead now.)
I'm just gonna claim my post and who ill interact with, ill be slow, but here's just a heads up. i'll be editing this dw.

PidgeonBreeze - Deputy - Female - Tags: QuickPetal, Falconshadow. Nightfall
feather3.png

The sun's light finally ripened to a clear yellow when PidgeonBreeze entered the camp from Dawn patrol, trailing behind here were Nightfall, Quickpetal and Falconshadow, who seemed to be locked in a strange tension all throughout the patrol. She was not ignorant of the history between the two but preferred to keep personal matters out of work.

Though she had begun to grow tired of their antics and folded her ears back as they continued beneath the canopy of ferns that grew close to a rocky riverbed. In her mouth, she carried a mourning dove, whose proud and romantic cooes to its mate lead to its quick demise on a small area of pale rocks and stones, which Pidgeonbreeze simply vanished against while approaching it.

Thinking about the hunt reminded her of Nightfall's piercing golden gaze that might've alerted the dove of their presence. To her, the deputy felt as if she was being scrutinized beneath them. She wondered if the other craved her position as much as she once did, as if the other believed they did enough to deserve it. Suddenly, the 'familiar' gaze of Nightfall, ironically, caught her out of her thoughts and allowed her to focus once more. Soon, her ears were filled with a cheerful trickle.

The stream they neared was swift, but although lacked rapids that snapped like teeth, was known to be a predator during New Leaf season. For a moment, she lead the patrol north, following the stream, until they found a spot that was so shallow, most of their pelt would remain dry when crossing. From there, they could hear the sounds their clanmates within the brush of the forest ahead of them.

With a hurried glance to her patrol mates, she began to cross the stream.

Redpaw - Apprentice - Male - Tags: Gotta think about
Berserker's Belt

(See Loyalmist)
Loyalmist - Queen - Female- Tags: Everyone in the Nusery
Grave Dust

Green eyes flashed dimly in the tight thicket of the nursery. For a moment, it seemed as though Loyalmist would berat Bear for his sudden energy in the morning. Instead, she took her time in stretching in the cramped area, relishing the pride and excitement she began to feel knowing that her den-mates, especially Hazelrain will soon be moving out of the den with her kit finally becomes an apprentice.

After she finished, a queer but cheery look passed over her ask she lowered her large, graceful face to his own,

"Well Bearkit, it's time for a certain few in this den to become apprentices..." She lifted her head, already noting the absence of a couple of kits, and the fact that a mother had already left to seek them out--

That or they went to take from the fresh-prey pile first. It was then she noted the disappearance of Moonkit, and the ever-disgrunted stare that Snowkit gave to her and Bear,

"Mum, I'm hungry." He mewled, a matter-a-factly, seeming as bored as ever with his surroundings.

"We will go eat after we find your sister... Come..." She moved to a crawl and exited the den, not giving a second glance to Aspenrain, whose son, Redkit dozed on her flank.

Snowkit - Kit - Male - Tags: Gotta think about
Smoky Quartz

(See LoyalMist)

Bravethunder - Warrior - Male - Tags: Gotta think about
Sticky Webbing

(Sorry guys he's dead now.)
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[center][emoji=raven size=1] [b][u]Nightfall - Female - Tags: Pidgeonbreeze, Quickpetal, Falconshadow[/u][/b] [emoji=raven size=1][/center] Upset? One way to put it. A glower bored deep holes into the forest floor, gaze unwilling to look even the briefest moment upward. The she-cat pressed forward in that usual haughty, strict stride, tail swishing behind her in her all-too-keenness to escape the already overwhelming tensity of the fore pair. Even then she could not elude the radiating wariness of Pidgeonbreeze, the [i]deputy[/i] who'd done so well to avoid her in most elements. She'd been roused from her sleep, though the least of her concerns, something that kindled the dangerous narrow of her bright optics. The voice of hers similarly rose on occasion in an effort of sarcastic comments towards the others when awkward silence was replaced with bitter quarrels, otherwise silent beyond mutterings beneath her dragging breath. She'd done no more than to absently adhere to the [i]deputy's[/i] commands, most likely too groggy to retaliate. Finally, those leaf-fall moons rose upward to settle on the stream ahead. Her paws continued through memories that fueled her mind's activity, listlessly following the turns to trail the rushing waters. She finally broke into her own efforts as she turned briskly to Pidgeonhide's side. The eyes peered disdainfully into the water, still reluctant to even try touching it. The patrol began to stride through, and she decided to remain behind them. Those back legs of hers afforded a powerful, agile leap across the stream, reaching the side in a meek landing, corrected swiftly as she returned to her tall-standing bearings.
Nightfall - Female - Tags: Pidgeonbreeze, Quickpetal, Falconshadow

Upset? One way to put it. A glower bored deep holes into the forest floor, gaze unwilling to look even the briefest moment upward. The she-cat pressed forward in that usual haughty, strict stride, tail swishing behind her in her all-too-keenness to escape the already overwhelming tensity of the fore pair. Even then she could not elude the radiating wariness of Pidgeonbreeze, the deputy who'd done so well to avoid her in most elements.

She'd been roused from her sleep, though the least of her concerns, something that kindled the dangerous narrow of her bright optics. The voice of hers similarly rose on occasion in an effort of sarcastic comments towards the others when awkward silence was replaced with bitter quarrels, otherwise silent beyond mutterings beneath her dragging breath. She'd done no more than to absently adhere to the deputy's commands, most likely too groggy to retaliate.

Finally, those leaf-fall moons rose upward to settle on the stream ahead. Her paws continued through memories that fueled her mind's activity, listlessly following the turns to trail the rushing waters. She finally broke into her own efforts as she turned briskly to Pidgeonhide's side. The eyes peered disdainfully into the water, still reluctant to even try touching it. The patrol began to stride through, and she decided to remain behind them.

Those back legs of hers afforded a powerful, agile leap across the stream, reaching the side in a meek landing, corrected swiftly as she returned to her tall-standing bearings.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Moonkit~ Female~Tags: Loyalmist, Nightfall
As Moonkit watched cats leaping across the stream, her tail moved from side to side in a rhythmic motion from behind the bushes that were rather close Nightfall. Some cats might say that she is trouble, however Moonkit doesn’t mind what they think. She was her and no one can change who she feels what she is.

Giggling lightly from the bushes, she watched them for a moment before she emerged from the bushes and leaped towards Nightfall’s paws. “I got you now!” She said as she grabbed onto Nightfall’s paws and using her ‘attack’ attempt as she batted at the black cat’s paws. “I am Moonkit, fear me!” She meowed before nibbling lightly on the older cat’s legs playfully.
Moonkit~ Female~Tags: Loyalmist, Nightfall
As Moonkit watched cats leaping across the stream, her tail moved from side to side in a rhythmic motion from behind the bushes that were rather close Nightfall. Some cats might say that she is trouble, however Moonkit doesn’t mind what they think. She was her and no one can change who she feels what she is.

Giggling lightly from the bushes, she watched them for a moment before she emerged from the bushes and leaped towards Nightfall’s paws. “I got you now!” She said as she grabbed onto Nightfall’s paws and using her ‘attack’ attempt as she batted at the black cat’s paws. “I am Moonkit, fear me!” She meowed before nibbling lightly on the older cat’s legs playfully.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Smokeheart - Tags: Jayflight
Smokeheart awoke from his nest stretching his paws and yawning. His eyes flittered open to the bright sun and relaxing sound of the waterfall. The sun shone on his fur, as he climbed to his paws. He slowly padded out of the warrior's den to the bright camp. He glanced around the camp to look over all the cats. He spotted his sister and started to pad over to her.

"Hi Jayflight." He meowed to her as he padded up to her. "So are you thinking of taking on an apprentice today?" He asked her. Smokeheart personally wasn't planning on taking on an apprentice, but perhaps that would change, perhaps, but honestly he was just trying to avoid interaction with apprentices and his clan mates, they could be kind of annoying at times.

((It's kind of short sorry))
Smokeheart - Tags: Jayflight
Smokeheart awoke from his nest stretching his paws and yawning. His eyes flittered open to the bright sun and relaxing sound of the waterfall. The sun shone on his fur, as he climbed to his paws. He slowly padded out of the warrior's den to the bright camp. He glanced around the camp to look over all the cats. He spotted his sister and started to pad over to her.

"Hi Jayflight." He meowed to her as he padded up to her. "So are you thinking of taking on an apprentice today?" He asked her. Smokeheart personally wasn't planning on taking on an apprentice, but perhaps that would change, perhaps, but honestly he was just trying to avoid interaction with apprentices and his clan mates, they could be kind of annoying at times.

((It's kind of short sorry))
[center][emoji=raven size=1] [b][u]Nightfall - Female - Tags: Moonkit[/u][/b] [emoji=raven size=1][/center] Allowing the patrol to persist onward, she turned her head right back to the stream, ruefully swishing her tail away from the longing liquids. Her eyes trailed over her form to ensure its care, glancing over her paws in the first semblance of worry (for this sunhigh, anyhow), searching for injury or spat soil. Instead.. something else darted for her digits. The giggle and rustles of the nearby thrush had gone undetected by the now reeling she-cat, fur bristled in sharp spines that corrupted her once pampered form. She hissed wildly until the fog of those round moons revealed only a mere, similarly black-hued kit at her paws. Wrathfully ragged pants evolved into a low sigh of relief as Nightfall resumed her corrections, not before letting loose a wicked growl. The same paw previously struck now flipped Moonkit over, landing smooth pads and soft, sheath-clawed digits upon the youngling's chest. "[b]The prey becomes the predator.[/b]" Night replied in a gentle, mimicking playfulness, "[b]Who's to be afraid now, little one?[/b]" --------------------- [center][emoji=deer skull size=1] [b][u]Twigpaw - Male - Tags: Wildwhisper, Open![/u][/b] [emoji=deer skull size=1][/center] Twigpaw himself had been granted the gift of late sleep, but the little one, sharp as the creature to his side, jolted upward upon the first sign of Nightfall returning. Rising into a neat hunch over the branch of the cedar tree, he peered downward at the returning cats of the patrol. No doubt Wildwhisper had noticed as well just by hearing the swishing of weight against the current. [i]The current.[/i] There were probably other ways to pass the clan, weren't there? After all, he'd gotten himself stuck in this tree, the thought of which excited a small chuckle out of him. A thrust of a paw reached the air as he shook it in a wave towards the felines below, the rush of which allowed leaves and specks of dirt to slowly dribble from his fur. "[b]Th-they seem like nice folk, wouldn't you say, W-..Wild?[/b]" The white one was silent, barely pressing their fur against their shoulders in a shrug. He retracted his paw and looked towards Nightfall again, recoiling as she pinned down a little kit. He breathed a wary 'oh no', but a tenderly long tail kept him from retreating.
Nightfall - Female - Tags: Moonkit

Allowing the patrol to persist onward, she turned her head right back to the stream, ruefully swishing her tail away from the longing liquids. Her eyes trailed over her form to ensure its care, glancing over her paws in the first semblance of worry (for this sunhigh, anyhow), searching for injury or spat soil. Instead.. something else darted for her digits.

The giggle and rustles of the nearby thrush had gone undetected by the now reeling she-cat, fur bristled in sharp spines that corrupted her once pampered form. She hissed wildly until the fog of those round moons revealed only a mere, similarly black-hued kit at her paws. Wrathfully ragged pants evolved into a low sigh of relief as Nightfall resumed her corrections, not before letting loose a wicked growl.

The same paw previously struck now flipped Moonkit over, landing smooth pads and soft, sheath-clawed digits upon the youngling's chest. "The prey becomes the predator." Night replied in a gentle, mimicking playfulness, "Who's to be afraid now, little one?"

Twigpaw - Male - Tags: Wildwhisper, Open!

Twigpaw himself had been granted the gift of late sleep, but the little one, sharp as the creature to his side, jolted upward upon the first sign of Nightfall returning. Rising into a neat hunch over the branch of the cedar tree, he peered downward at the returning cats of the patrol. No doubt Wildwhisper had noticed as well just by hearing the swishing of weight against the current.

The current. There were probably other ways to pass the clan, weren't there?

After all, he'd gotten himself stuck in this tree, the thought of which excited a small chuckle out of him. A thrust of a paw reached the air as he shook it in a wave towards the felines below, the rush of which allowed leaves and specks of dirt to slowly dribble from his fur.

"Th-they seem like nice folk, wouldn't you say, W-..Wild?"

The white one was silent, barely pressing their fur against their shoulders in a shrug.

He retracted his paw and looked towards Nightfall again, recoiling as she pinned down a little kit. He breathed a wary 'oh no', but a tenderly long tail kept him from retreating.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
[center][b]PidgeonBreeze - Deputy - Female - Tags: QuickPetal, Falconshadow, Moonkit, Nightfall[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30450&did=44103595][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/eup6068qaj279kt/feather3.png[/img][/url] "That is enough," Pidgeonbreeze spoke rather calmly after the quiet thump and twinkle of smooth pebbles was heard as it fell unto the riverbed. The delicious scent of blood and death wafted from the dove's limp body when Pidgeonbreeze dropped it to speak. Which was good, Pidgeonbreeze wanted to attract the attention of all senses. She could not be ignored. She had hidden her surprise at the dark one's dramatic reflexes and reaction, as well as the ambush skills of a mere kit that caused it, and exchanged it all for a diplomatic grin, "It is hard to be afraid when both predators are such wondrous creatures." She gazed off to the side, in a shy way that looked almost too bashful to be fake. "Clearly, there is some talent in members young and old in this clan," She purred, moving over to Nightfall's side. Self-control was needed to fight against the urge to pat down the other's bristled fur. "Let us go back to the Camp," A glint in her eyes showed that her words were a command wrapped within the guise of a formal suggestion. It wasn't until a leaf tumbled unto her forehead, that caused her to look up, her nose filled with the strange-but-familiar-scent of Twig and WildWhisper.
PidgeonBreeze - Deputy - Female - Tags: QuickPetal, Falconshadow, Moonkit, Nightfall
feather3.png

"That is enough," Pidgeonbreeze spoke rather calmly after the quiet thump and twinkle of smooth pebbles was heard as it fell unto the riverbed. The delicious scent of blood and death wafted from the dove's limp body when Pidgeonbreeze dropped it to speak. Which was good, Pidgeonbreeze wanted to attract the attention of all senses. She could not be ignored.

She had hidden her surprise at the dark one's dramatic reflexes and reaction, as well as the ambush skills of a mere kit that caused it, and exchanged it all for a diplomatic grin,

"It is hard to be afraid when both predators are such wondrous creatures." She gazed off to the side, in a shy way that looked almost too bashful to be fake.

"Clearly, there is some talent in members young and old in this clan," She purred, moving over to Nightfall's side. Self-control was needed to fight against the urge to pat down the other's bristled fur.

"Let us go back to the Camp," A glint in her eyes showed that her words were a command wrapped within the guise of a formal suggestion.

It wasn't until a leaf tumbled unto her forehead, that caused her to look up, her nose filled with the strange-but-familiar-scent of Twig and WildWhisper.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[center] [emoji=raven size=1][b][u]Nightfall - Female - Tags: Pidgeonbreeze, Moonkit[/u][/b] [emoji=raven size=1][/center] Those perked ears twitched in the return of disdain as the voice returned. At first, the she-cat furrowed her brows in perplexity, nearly double taking as she looked towards the deputy. Exaggeration took hold of her features once again as she reignited a narrow of her eyes and her jaws clenched 'till she found another frown. She pursued uneasy moments of silence before removing her paw, settling it upon the ground. Nightfall turned from her former playmate and abandoned any notion to regard her newfound superior once more. She instead persisted in her flattening of previously thorned pelt, fixing herself to utmost perfection as she muttered with each of Pidgeonbreeze's comments. "[b]Oh, beautiful beasts, entrancing animals.. yet ever dangerous. I pray one does not forget [i]that.[/i][/b]" She grumbled, throwing her head back around and thrusting it high, sparing a last glance to Moonkit. "[b]Talent to hone, no doubt. Promise should never go to waste.[/b]" She slowly inclined her head before adhering to the commands.. walking in a royal skulk after the deputy.
Nightfall - Female - Tags: Pidgeonbreeze, Moonkit

Those perked ears twitched in the return of disdain as the voice returned. At first, the she-cat furrowed her brows in perplexity, nearly double taking as she looked towards the deputy. Exaggeration took hold of her features once again as she reignited a narrow of her eyes and her jaws clenched 'till she found another frown. She pursued uneasy moments of silence before removing her paw, settling it upon the ground.

Nightfall turned from her former playmate and abandoned any notion to regard her newfound superior once more. She instead persisted in her flattening of previously thorned pelt, fixing herself to utmost perfection as she muttered with each of Pidgeonbreeze's comments.

"Oh, beautiful beasts, entrancing animals.. yet ever dangerous. I pray one does not forget that."

She grumbled, throwing her head back around and thrusting it high, sparing a last glance to Moonkit. "Talent to hone, no doubt. Promise should never go to waste." She slowly inclined her head before adhering to the commands.. walking in a royal skulk after the deputy.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Moonkit~Female~Tags: Nightfall, Pigeonbreeze
As soon as she had been flipped and saw a clawed black paw on her, she gave a surprised look up at Nightfall. She was about to reply when she heard Pigeonbreeze speaking. She gave a small grin at Pigeonbreeze as she looked towards her direction.

She looked at Nightfall when she removed her paw from her. She then quickly got up and looked between Nightfall and Pigeon breeze in an small amount of confusion. Moonkit sighed lightly as she watched them go back to the camp together.

Moonkit soon had an idea, she quickly then walked back to the nursery. She hoped of what fun her and her litter mates decide to do instead of possibly sleeping throughout the whole day. Moonkit was usually seen quite restless, but that isn’t always the case for what she thinks, she just thinks that she likes to be outside rather than in and enjoying loads of energy she has. Despite her being an older kit, she still always have the energy.
Moonkit~Female~Tags: Nightfall, Pigeonbreeze
As soon as she had been flipped and saw a clawed black paw on her, she gave a surprised look up at Nightfall. She was about to reply when she heard Pigeonbreeze speaking. She gave a small grin at Pigeonbreeze as she looked towards her direction.

She looked at Nightfall when she removed her paw from her. She then quickly got up and looked between Nightfall and Pigeon breeze in an small amount of confusion. Moonkit sighed lightly as she watched them go back to the camp together.

Moonkit soon had an idea, she quickly then walked back to the nursery. She hoped of what fun her and her litter mates decide to do instead of possibly sleeping throughout the whole day. Moonkit was usually seen quite restless, but that isn’t always the case for what she thinks, she just thinks that she likes to be outside rather than in and enjoying loads of energy she has. Despite her being an older kit, she still always have the energy.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
1 2 3 4 5