Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 430 431
((Oof i didn't see it, your vocabulary is way too advanced for me xD I might have not understood

Paranoia readied himself for the attack, but instead of burning he felt... nothing? He opened his eyes to see that she had begun stopped her move to kill him. He then began to wriggle again. And right as he was about to start yelling at her again, she asked him a question.

He hissed at her, "I did! She would have found me again! I DONT WANT TO GO BACK!" He screeched at her, obviously not wanting much of anything from her at the moment. His tantrum continued for a few more moments before he tired again. He then wrapped his talons around her arms that held his neck. "She would have caught me." He repeated, shaking his head. "She would have, she would have, she would have..."
((Oof i didn't see it, your vocabulary is way too advanced for me xD I might have not understood

Paranoia readied himself for the attack, but instead of burning he felt... nothing? He opened his eyes to see that she had begun stopped her move to kill him. He then began to wriggle again. And right as he was about to start yelling at her again, she asked him a question.

He hissed at her, "I did! She would have found me again! I DONT WANT TO GO BACK!" He screeched at her, obviously not wanting much of anything from her at the moment. His tantrum continued for a few more moments before he tired again. He then wrapped his talons around her arms that held his neck. "She would have caught me." He repeated, shaking his head. "She would have, she would have, she would have..."
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
((all good :V my ooc comment post before last was a hint-hint but it got derp'd. I'mma wait one more post from Dark and go again))
((all good :V my ooc comment post before last was a hint-hint but it got derp'd. I'mma wait one more post from Dark and go again))
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
((See, thats how you know i'm slow :,)

Alright alright, no rush

Internal screeching
((See, thats how you know i'm slow :,)

Alright alright, no rush

Internal screeching
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
The three scout looked down at the two escapees. The pearlcatcher flicked his wings "Shouldn't we intervene?" The skydancer shook his head.
"We can't"
"Why?"
"Ok, so. One of them has a touch that kills and the other has dangerous blood and breathes out a corrisive mist" he dug his claws into the branch "As we have no immunity to either, we can't do anything except watch" He waved a claw "Unless, of course, you want to get yourself killed"
"I see your point there"
"Good"
"Buut, I reeeeeealy want to study them"
"Ok, sure, get yourself killed horribly"
"My, my, you are in a bad mood" the pearlcatcher tilted his head "Is This, reminding you of Then?" he smiled slightly as the skydancer glared at him "Oh, come ooon, that was ages ago"
"Indeed it was, but the scar hasn't faded, has it?" The skydancer turned away from the pearlcatcher. The coatl hummed disapprovingly at them.
The three scout looked down at the two escapees. The pearlcatcher flicked his wings "Shouldn't we intervene?" The skydancer shook his head.
"We can't"
"Why?"
"Ok, so. One of them has a touch that kills and the other has dangerous blood and breathes out a corrisive mist" he dug his claws into the branch "As we have no immunity to either, we can't do anything except watch" He waved a claw "Unless, of course, you want to get yourself killed"
"I see your point there"
"Good"
"Buut, I reeeeeealy want to study them"
"Ok, sure, get yourself killed horribly"
"My, my, you are in a bad mood" the pearlcatcher tilted his head "Is This, reminding you of Then?" he smiled slightly as the skydancer glared at him "Oh, come ooon, that was ages ago"
"Indeed it was, but the scar hasn't faded, has it?" The skydancer turned away from the pearlcatcher. The coatl hummed disapprovingly at them.
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Molotov's ears flicked at the sound of the crumbling metal. He hopped up onto the bars and leaned back, pulling on the weakest part with all of his body weight. A large chunk came loose from the cell and he jumped out of the way of it before it clattered to the ground. Molotov grabbed onto the bar that Sapphire was working to break and he began to help.
Molotov's ears flicked at the sound of the crumbling metal. He hopped up onto the bars and leaned back, pulling on the weakest part with all of his body weight. A large chunk came loose from the cell and he jumped out of the way of it before it clattered to the ground. Molotov grabbed onto the bar that Sapphire was working to break and he began to help.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
She nod slowly, just once. Keeping her voice soft and low, barely moving her maw as not to tip the scouts off, "When I turn, run as fast as you can. Head for the Scarred Wasteland to hide your curse... find someone to smith you armor to keep yourself and others safe. Where you go from there is on you. The cloth about my wings is inorganic, use it for your tail and claws that you leave no trail." She lean back more, drawing her claws from his neck before turning sharply-- sending out a blastwave of black mist.

There wasn't enough force behind it to reach the scouts-- it was a smokescreen. To give him but a few precious seconds to slip away undetected. In that time, she dig her own claws into her chest and arms, to make it seem that he had gotten free by force, not mercy.
She nod slowly, just once. Keeping her voice soft and low, barely moving her maw as not to tip the scouts off, "When I turn, run as fast as you can. Head for the Scarred Wasteland to hide your curse... find someone to smith you armor to keep yourself and others safe. Where you go from there is on you. The cloth about my wings is inorganic, use it for your tail and claws that you leave no trail." She lean back more, drawing her claws from his neck before turning sharply-- sending out a blastwave of black mist.

There wasn't enough force behind it to reach the scouts-- it was a smokescreen. To give him but a few precious seconds to slip away undetected. In that time, she dig her own claws into her chest and arms, to make it seem that he had gotten free by force, not mercy.
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
As soon as she raised off of him he glanced at the scouts and gave her an almost thankful look. Then, the mist was blasted into their direction and he bolted, he sped away as fast as he could. His wings and arms ached but he continued. He wouldn't stop. He would never stop. He needed to keep going no matter what.

With that, he hurtled himself through the forest towards the scarred wasteland. He was going to return to his birthplace and homeland. His life would go back to normal. Scavenging, killing, and eating. He would eat what he could when he could and avoid contact. It would be nice. Him alone in a land infested with what was inside his body. He couldn't kill any other dragon there. He could do what he wanted again.
As soon as she raised off of him he glanced at the scouts and gave her an almost thankful look. Then, the mist was blasted into their direction and he bolted, he sped away as fast as he could. His wings and arms ached but he continued. He wouldn't stop. He would never stop. He needed to keep going no matter what.

With that, he hurtled himself through the forest towards the scarred wasteland. He was going to return to his birthplace and homeland. His life would go back to normal. Scavenging, killing, and eating. He would eat what he could when he could and avoid contact. It would be nice. Him alone in a land infested with what was inside his body. He couldn't kill any other dragon there. He could do what he wanted again.
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
((the end

Edit: maybe
((the end

Edit: maybe
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
(Kirin, sitting in the corner of his cell watching this go down: ????)
(Kirin, sitting in the corner of his cell watching this go down: ????)
66.png
Kaladdin rose as the metal began to dissolve. He hissed before turning to move towards the door. He stood in the way with his wings held out, in case they might decide to use the stuff on bars that could allow them to escape. He got into a battle position, ready to fight.

Mist glanced at him as he moved, but she just watched, having a curiosity for the substance used.
Kaladdin rose as the metal began to dissolve. He hissed before turning to move towards the door. He stood in the way with his wings held out, in case they might decide to use the stuff on bars that could allow them to escape. He got into a battle position, ready to fight.

Mist glanced at him as he moved, but she just watched, having a curiosity for the substance used.
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png