Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Inkwell Clan Massacre - CLOSED
1 2 3
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51880663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518807/51880663_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Gwyn stared down at the dragon with pity in his eyes. His large tail flicked across the ground aimlessly, as he thought about what he would do. He shook his head, “You’re out in the middle of this murky forest, and there doesn’t appear to be any clear end in sight. However, I can sense the Ice Fields from afar; I’ll surely pass countless dragon clans along the way. I won’t stop you from following me. Perhaps it would be good for you, making some decisions for yourself along the way.” Rising from the ground, he stretched out his weary legs. A gentle rustling in the pine trees above caught his attention for a moment, but it couldn’t be more than the wind, right? Nevertheless, Gwyn had no desire to linger any longer. He took a deep breath in and began his walk back home.

Gwyn stared down at the dragon with pity in his eyes. His large tail flicked across the ground aimlessly, as he thought about what he would do. He shook his head, “You’re out in the middle of this murky forest, and there doesn’t appear to be any clear end in sight. However, I can sense the Ice Fields from afar; I’ll surely pass countless dragon clans along the way. I won’t stop you from following me. Perhaps it would be good for you, making some decisions for yourself along the way.”

Rising from the ground, he stretched out his weary legs. A gentle rustling in the pine trees above caught his attention for a moment, but it couldn’t be more than the wind, right? Nevertheless, Gwyn had no desire to linger any longer. He took a deep breath in and began his walk back home.
Bao jumps up with excitement at the offer, "Yes! You're nice and big and strong we'll have no problem goin' around!" he chimes, going to walk around the big fluff ball. "We'll be an unbeatable team!" he goes around one more time a bit quicker.
He stops behind him when he starts to walk, jumping around excitedly
"The ice fields sound so cold... How do you and the tundras live! I get all cold even if it rains let alone snows." he rambles, not noticing the pine trees letting out soft squeaks and stronger rustles when the surviving denizens of the forest follow the Gaoler and Mirror out of what was their home.
Bao jumps up with excitement at the offer, "Yes! You're nice and big and strong we'll have no problem goin' around!" he chimes, going to walk around the big fluff ball. "We'll be an unbeatable team!" he goes around one more time a bit quicker.
He stops behind him when he starts to walk, jumping around excitedly
"The ice fields sound so cold... How do you and the tundras live! I get all cold even if it rains let alone snows." he rambles, not noticing the pine trees letting out soft squeaks and stronger rustles when the surviving denizens of the forest follow the Gaoler and Mirror out of what was their home.
hatchery_banner.pngart_banner_2.png
“I never said-” Gwyn began to interrupt the other dragon, but he was swiftly cut off by his excited ramblings. He stopped, turning around in circles, trying to keep his eyes on the Mirror, while lifting his feet awkwardly as he passed. A look of utter confusion had settled onto the Gaoler’s face, and he continued walking once more.

“You do make a good point. The ice fields are far beyond chilly, but we have dense fur to survive even the coldest winter. If you are going to follow me all the way there, we will have to find you something warmer than that pelt. You wouldn’t want to survive a massacre only to freeze to death, right?” Gwyn spoke softly and with far less disdain than before, “Either way, we should pick up the pace before any residents of this forest see or smell you.”
“I never said-” Gwyn began to interrupt the other dragon, but he was swiftly cut off by his excited ramblings. He stopped, turning around in circles, trying to keep his eyes on the Mirror, while lifting his feet awkwardly as he passed. A look of utter confusion had settled onto the Gaoler’s face, and he continued walking once more.

“You do make a good point. The ice fields are far beyond chilly, but we have dense fur to survive even the coldest winter. If you are going to follow me all the way there, we will have to find you something warmer than that pelt. You wouldn’t want to survive a massacre only to freeze to death, right?” Gwyn spoke softly and with far less disdain than before, “Either way, we should pick up the pace before any residents of this forest see or smell you.”
@NullE @MortalQuiche (hope you guys don't mind if i hop in! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36743494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367435/36743494_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Blood.[/i] There was so much of it that scent nearly cancelled out the smell of the forest. She would have assumed something large like an imperial or a ridgeback had perished horribly or bleed heavily in the area but it didn't belong to one dragon. [i]No.[/i] There were corpses. Multiple slain nocturnes were strewn about the forest, clearly fell by the works of other dragons. She could tell it was by a mirror pack. Amethilia wrinkled her nose in disgust but continued walking. Clan etiquette would have made her bury these corpses but there were too many. She supposes she can leave them and no one from Kestrel's Gales would rat her out anyways. As she strolled through the battleground, she heard voices. Sharply, she turned her head towards that direction and crouched low, taking silent steps. She could only hope that she could outrun trouble if she finds them. Amethilia walked closer and found herself gazing at a mirror chattering to a Gaoler. An odd pair. She stalked closer, hoping to catch bits of their conversation.
@NullE @MortalQuiche

(hope you guys don't mind if i hop in!

36743494_350.png

Blood. There was so much of it that scent nearly cancelled out the smell of the forest. She would have assumed something large like an imperial or a ridgeback had perished horribly or bleed heavily in the area but it didn't belong to one dragon. No. There were corpses. Multiple slain nocturnes were strewn about the forest, clearly fell by the works of other dragons. She could tell it was by a mirror pack. Amethilia wrinkled her nose in disgust but continued walking. Clan etiquette would have made her bury these corpses but there were too many. She supposes she can leave them and no one from Kestrel's Gales would rat her out anyways. As she strolled through the battleground, she heard voices. Sharply, she turned her head towards that direction and crouched low, taking silent steps. She could only hope that she could outrun trouble if she finds them. Amethilia walked closer and found herself gazing at a mirror chattering to a Gaoler. An odd pair. She stalked closer, hoping to catch bits of their conversation.
@NullE @MortalQuiche @AroeFoax248 [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527562/52756109_350.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Reaper[/b][/center] Reaper was exhausted from flying he flew from his clan in Arcane territory all the way till he reached The Viridian Labyrinth. Now he was making his way back to his beloved clan, oh how he missed the comforts of his personal den, Reaper briefly closed his eyes and imagined himself curled up, and lost in his favorite book. The image put a small smile on his face, until the stench of death and decay entered his nose. He snarled and let out a huff, what in the Arcanist name had died? Reaper pondered this until he landed where the scent was strong. The sight he was offered was ghastly it made him regret landing, Reaper had landed at the sights of a massacre. Nocturnes laid strung across the ground just begging for their Deity, only dragons could kill each other like this. It wasn’t right. Judging by the markings on the bodies this was the work of mirrors. He had to get out of here. He couldn’t risk his presence or his clans name to this carnage. But he couldn’t fly his wings were already sore, so Reaper tucked them in and ran occasionally gliding whenever he could. Only outside you could almost say he seemed graceful as a spiral, however this did not last long. Reaper... well he had a hard time stopping or slowing down. So when a wildclaw seemed to pop out of nowhere he ran right into her with a loud thud.
@NullE @MortalQuiche @AroeFoax248
52756109_350.png
Reaper

Reaper was exhausted from flying he flew from his clan in Arcane territory all the way till he reached The Viridian Labyrinth. Now he was making his way back to his beloved clan, oh how he missed the comforts of his personal den, Reaper briefly closed his eyes and imagined himself curled up, and lost in his favorite book. The image put a small smile on his face, until the stench of death and decay entered his nose. He snarled and let out a huff, what in the Arcanist name had died? Reaper pondered this until he landed where the scent was strong. The sight he was offered was ghastly it made him regret landing, Reaper had landed at the sights of a massacre. Nocturnes laid strung across the ground just begging for their Deity, only dragons could kill each other like this. It wasn’t right. Judging by the markings on the bodies this was the work of mirrors.

He had to get out of here. He couldn’t risk his presence or his clans name to this carnage. But he couldn’t fly his wings were already sore, so Reaper tucked them in and ran occasionally gliding whenever he could. Only outside you could almost say he seemed graceful as a spiral, however this did not last long. Reaper... well he had a hard time stopping or slowing down. So when a wildclaw seemed to pop out of nowhere he ran right into her with a loud thud.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267367/26736683_350.png[/img] "Ohh! We should find something really big and furry I know how to skin animals really well. well.. smaller ones but I bet its not much different!" he chirps, tail wagging while he continues to hop around the Gaoler, dangerously close to his feet and zipping around in a hyper fashion more like a spiral then a vicious mirror. He raises his head to smell the air, his senses still clogged with the smell of slowly rotting dragon meat under the setting sun. the loud noise of a whole imperial crashing into something wasn't something that could be drowned by smell, making the mirror jump and stand to attention in the direction of the noise [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28777752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287778/28777752_350.png[/img] [/url] A chittery laugh left the mouth of one of the dragons in the pines above at the sight of the two dragons running into eachother, but its short lived and stifled by the survivor biting onto his hood. A few hisses in protest at him where right behind the stifled laugh, branches moving quick while they reposition to spy from a different spot
26736683_350.png

"Ohh! We should find something really big and furry I know how to skin animals really well. well.. smaller ones but I bet its not much different!" he chirps, tail wagging while he continues to hop around the Gaoler, dangerously close to his feet and zipping around in a hyper fashion more like a spiral then a vicious mirror.
He raises his head to smell the air, his senses still clogged with the smell of slowly rotting dragon meat under the setting sun.
the loud noise of a whole imperial crashing into something wasn't something that could be drowned by smell, making the mirror jump and stand to attention in the direction of the noise

28777752_350.png

A chittery laugh left the mouth of one of the dragons in the pines above at the sight of the two dragons running into eachother, but its short lived and stifled by the survivor biting onto his hood. A few hisses in protest at him where right behind the stifled laugh, branches moving quick while they reposition to spy from a different spot
@NullE @MortalQuiche @BetaArt

She was unpleasantly drawn from watching by the full weight of an imperial slamming against her, sending her back. One would have thought her wolf pelt had bristled on it’s own from the impact but with a single blink and it seemed to be just a normal pelt. When the daze of getting bumped into lifted away, her eyes turned to slits as she turned to look at who had run into her and her tail lashed in annoyance. ’My cover has been blown...’ She tossed a glance at the duo, the mirror already having to had stood to attention. In other cases, Amethilia might have stood her ground and clash with the mirror if needed to, but a gaoler is there. No doubt a possible challenge to fight not only one but two dragons if push comes to shove. She glanced at the imperial who had run into her, her expression now nullified and was about ready to fly away when she heard something from the trees. ’What the...?’
@NullE @MortalQuiche @BetaArt

She was unpleasantly drawn from watching by the full weight of an imperial slamming against her, sending her back. One would have thought her wolf pelt had bristled on it’s own from the impact but with a single blink and it seemed to be just a normal pelt. When the daze of getting bumped into lifted away, her eyes turned to slits as she turned to look at who had run into her and her tail lashed in annoyance. ’My cover has been blown...’ She tossed a glance at the duo, the mirror already having to had stood to attention. In other cases, Amethilia might have stood her ground and clash with the mirror if needed to, but a gaoler is there. No doubt a possible challenge to fight not only one but two dragons if push comes to shove. She glanced at the imperial who had run into her, her expression now nullified and was about ready to fly away when she heard something from the trees. ’What the...?’
@NullE @MortalQuiche @AroeFoax248 [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527562/52756109_350.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Reaper[/b][/center] Reaper immediately stood up after he crashed into the wildclaw and briefly shook his body like a wet dog would to dry itself. Reaper looked at the annoyed wildclaw and dipped his head down along with extending his alluring wings. “Apologies, I didn’t se-” He didn’t have time to finish that sentence, once he spotted the gaoler and the mirror who also seem to be looking at them too. However, this was all short lived once the four dragons heard snickering above them along with the movement of wings. They were being watched and Reaper now more than ever regretted the situation he was in.
@NullE @MortalQuiche @AroeFoax248
52756109_350.png
Reaper

Reaper immediately stood up after he crashed into the wildclaw and briefly shook his body like a wet dog would to dry itself. Reaper looked at the annoyed wildclaw and dipped his head down along with extending his alluring wings.

“Apologies, I didn’t se-”

He didn’t have time to finish that sentence, once he spotted the gaoler and the mirror who also seem to be looking at them too. However, this was all short lived once the four dragons heard snickering above them along with the movement of wings. They were being watched and Reaper now more than ever regretted the situation he was in.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
((I'm subscribed to the thread, no need to ping me :D)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51880663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518807/51880663_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] “I’m sure it can’t be too difficult, if you already know how to skin the small ones,” Gwyn said, humoring the other dragon, though he knew next to nothing about skinning animals for pelts. The other dragon continued to zip around his feet before stopping to smell the air. Gwyn chuckled and remarked, “You ought to save your energy for getting out of he-” A thunderous crash interrupted his sentence. The noise immediately put Gwyn on edge, causing his fur to stand on end. He took up a defensive position and snarled in the direction of the collision, crab-walking a couple steps closer. He was met with the sight of two other dragons: an Imperial and a Wildclaw, undoubtedly having just met each other in a rather unceremonious fashion. The Imperial had flown in from the general direction of the Nocturne clan, but if he was trying to attack them, he certainly messed up his element of surprise. Perhaps they were not in as much danger as he had first thought. He remained tense, but did not advance any further towards the other dragons. That was when he heard it. A chattering noise cut off quickly and replaced with shuffling among the trees. That certainly was not the wind. He could defend himself against a dragon- or even two, if he prepared to escape at the right moment. However, their onlookers in the trees made his pelt crawl. Gwyn didn’t look at the Mirror beside him, as his eyes were flitting between the trees and the strangers in front of them. He spoke to him in a quiet voice, “One of us was followed. I can’t see how many are watching, though. Are you fit to run away?”
((I'm subscribed to the thread, no need to ping me :D))

“I’m sure it can’t be too difficult, if you already know how to skin the small ones,” Gwyn said, humoring the other dragon, though he knew next to nothing about skinning animals for pelts. The other dragon continued to zip around his feet before stopping to smell the air. Gwyn chuckled and remarked, “You ought to save your energy for getting out of he-”

A thunderous crash interrupted his sentence. The noise immediately put Gwyn on edge, causing his fur to stand on end. He took up a defensive position and snarled in the direction of the collision, crab-walking a couple steps closer. He was met with the sight of two other dragons: an Imperial and a Wildclaw, undoubtedly having just met each other in a rather unceremonious fashion. The Imperial had flown in from the general direction of the Nocturne clan, but if he was trying to attack them, he certainly messed up his element of surprise. Perhaps they were not in as much danger as he had first thought. He remained tense, but did not advance any further towards the other dragons. That was when he heard it. A chattering noise cut off quickly and replaced with shuffling among the trees. That certainly was not the wind. He could defend himself against a dragon- or even two, if he prepared to escape at the right moment. However, their onlookers in the trees made his pelt crawl. Gwyn didn’t look at the Mirror beside him, as his eyes were flitting between the trees and the strangers in front of them. He spoke to him in a quiet voice, “One of us was followed. I can’t see how many are watching, though. Are you fit to run away?”
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26736683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267367/26736683_350.png[/img] [/url] The mirror shuffles uncomfortably and shirks down when the chattering starts, remembering those noises clearly when they first attacked. Baokas nods at Gwyns question though, tail untucking from where he put it under him when he shirks and moving to a more ready-to-run position. "I can run.. but, if there's a lot of them that might not work" he whines, sniffing the air, desperate to get rid of the smell clogging up his nose. The Nocturnes in the pine trees don't dare come down yet, knowing well their small size and cover was the safest option for them. If it was just the mirror a simple ambush would be sufficient but four dragons was just way too much for the survivors to handle like they usually would,

26736683_350.png

The mirror shuffles uncomfortably and shirks down when the chattering starts, remembering those noises clearly when they first attacked. Baokas nods at Gwyns question though, tail untucking from where he put it under him when he shirks and moving to a more ready-to-run position. "I can run.. but, if there's a lot of them that might not work" he whines, sniffing the air, desperate to get rid of the smell clogging up his nose.

The Nocturnes in the pine trees don't dare come down yet, knowing well their small size and cover was the safest option for them. If it was just the mirror a simple ambush would be sufficient but four dragons was just way too much for the survivors to handle like they usually would,
1 2 3