Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Inkwell Clan Massacre - CLOSED
1 2 3
[b]Just jump in! [/b]No form needed just follow basic etiquette and try to stay away from one liners. and of course avoid killing other peoples dragons, even if its not gonna effect them really its kinda a big nono. NPC's are fine though. [b]If you want it to be 1v1 please mention o[/b]n your first reply, otherwise it will remain open Use as many dragon ocs/npcs as you'd like, including survivors if you want as long as those survivors are Nocturne. A Fae might work too but try to limit that. Theres already a leader but any other position is free for you to use Let people have a chance to reply but if they dont reply for a while we'll just continue on without them. try to keep a pic of your dragon above your reply, [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26736683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267367/26736683_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Baokas[/b][/center] Baokas was a bird without a flock per say, knocked out in a vicious fight with a nocturne clan in their way. He wasn't sure what the leaders intentions were but whatever it was it left quite the mess in the mirror colonies wake. Baokas was left dizzy after the whole skirmish, his four eyes spinning, making him squeeze them shut to give them relief while he stumbled around the murder scene. He sniffed and kept an ear out for any sign of life left in the gloomy pine forest that once once the Nocturne home. [i]Inkwell was it?[/i] He though through fighting off the splitting headache. [i]Yeah that was the Nocturne clan. There was at least a hundred of those things.[/i] He shook his head, frowning at the sudden realization he would've had to have been out for at least a day considering no family lurked the area. They weren't coming back either, his mirror clan was always on the move after all. A short whimper left the Mirrors throat, furrowing his brows and frowning while he got up to pace. This was indeed a problem. A mirror alone, yes was still a force to be reckon with but Baokas still felt the vulnerability of every inch of his body not covered in his thick green hide. He had to move, he couldn't be seen in the same proximity as a Bat-dragon massacre without back-up.
Just jump in! No form needed just follow basic etiquette and try to stay away from one liners. and of course avoid killing other peoples dragons, even if its not gonna effect them really its kinda a big nono. NPC's are fine though.
If you want it to be 1v1 please mention on your first reply, otherwise it will remain open
Use as many dragon ocs/npcs as you'd like, including survivors if you want as long as those survivors are Nocturne. A Fae might work too but try to limit that. Theres already a leader but any other position is free for you to use

Let people have a chance to reply but if they dont reply for a while we'll just continue on without them.
try to keep a pic of your dragon above your reply,

26736683_350.png

Baokas

Baokas was a bird without a flock per say, knocked out in a vicious fight with a nocturne clan in their way. He wasn't sure what the leaders intentions were but whatever it was it left quite the mess in the mirror colonies wake. Baokas was left dizzy after the whole skirmish, his four eyes spinning, making him squeeze them shut to give them relief while he stumbled around the murder scene. He sniffed and kept an ear out for any sign of life left in the gloomy pine forest that once once the Nocturne home. Inkwell was it? He though through fighting off the splitting headache. Yeah that was the Nocturne clan. There was at least a hundred of those things.
He shook his head, frowning at the sudden realization he would've had to have been out for at least a day considering no family lurked the area. They weren't coming back either, his mirror clan was always on the move after all.

A short whimper left the Mirrors throat, furrowing his brows and frowning while he got up to pace. This was indeed a problem. A mirror alone, yes was still a force to be reckon with but Baokas still felt the vulnerability of every inch of his body not covered in his thick green hide. He had to move, he couldn't be seen in the same proximity as a Bat-dragon massacre without back-up.
hatchery_banner.pngart_banner_2.png
@NullE

I can't do long responses as I'd like, unless you have discord?
@NullE

I can't do long responses as I'd like, unless you have discord?
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
@mypugmrstut Yep I have one just gotta re download it in a bit. Whats your user? My id is #0013
@mypugmrstut Yep I have one just gotta re download it in a bit. Whats your user? My id is #0013
Bump
Bump
@NullE ((Sorry for the double ping, if you're subbed to the thread)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51880663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518807/51880663_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gwyn[/b][/center] Click. Click. Click. Overgrown claws grasped at the rocks and pine needles beneath them. A beast walked through the forest, its nose close to the ground. The dragon stopped and lifted its head. Its pale blue eyes glimmered in the darkness, as it scanned the forest. There was an odor wafting through the cold night air. It reached Gwyn’s nose hours ago, and he had been steadily tracking it down since. The stale, metallic scent had assaulted his senses, and he knew his prey could be lurking nearby. As the smell became stronger, so did his urge to find the source; he picked up the pace. His powerful steps were loud in such a still forest. Pine branches snapped under his feet. A growl echoed out from his throat, as he walked upon a clearing. He was tensed up, ready for a fight, but he was not met with any shade monster. There were dark outlines that stood out among the forest floor. They looked like stumps of wickedly curved and bent trees, but he knew better. He walked along the edge of the fallen nocturnes, careful not to touch any of them. It was so quiet, perhaps there was nothing living here. He slowed to a pace that could barely be considered walking. He saw no shade monster- not the slightest sign of one, in fact. Grimacing, he realized he may have wasted his time hunting down a war between clans instead of his prey. There were old tracks. Soil was pounded into the ground and small trees were broken at the far side of the massacre. Gwyn ran along the down-trodden path; perhaps he would find a new scent along the way?
@NullE
((Sorry for the double ping, if you're subbed to the thread))

51880663_350.png

Gwyn

Click. Click. Click. Overgrown claws grasped at the rocks and pine needles beneath them. A beast walked through the forest, its nose close to the ground. The dragon stopped and lifted its head. Its pale blue eyes glimmered in the darkness, as it scanned the forest. There was an odor wafting through the cold night air. It reached Gwyn’s nose hours ago, and he had been steadily tracking it down since. The stale, metallic scent had assaulted his senses, and he knew his prey could be lurking nearby. As the smell became stronger, so did his urge to find the source; he picked up the pace. His powerful steps were loud in such a still forest. Pine branches snapped under his feet. A growl echoed out from his throat, as he walked upon a clearing. He was tensed up, ready for a fight, but he was not met with any shade monster.

There were dark outlines that stood out among the forest floor. They looked like stumps of wickedly curved and bent trees, but he knew better. He walked along the edge of the fallen nocturnes, careful not to touch any of them. It was so quiet, perhaps there was nothing living here. He slowed to a pace that could barely be considered walking. He saw no shade monster- not the slightest sign of one, in fact. Grimacing, he realized he may have wasted his time hunting down a war between clans instead of his prey. There were old tracks. Soil was pounded into the ground and small trees were broken at the far side of the massacre. Gwyn ran along the down-trodden path; perhaps he would find a new scent along the way?
@MortalQuiche [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267367/26736683_350.png[/img] Baokas slinks around through the brush, keeping his mouth open to taste for the sent of anything else that might be stalking around. The taste of dead Nocturne choked out his senses though, making his grunt and cough, shaking his head. It isn't long before he bumps into something solid and furry from the side as he leaves the cover of some brush, making a loud squawk and looking up at the Gaoler. "F-!!" He squeaks out, going to turn tail but just running right into a tree head first.
@MortalQuiche
26736683_350.png

Baokas slinks around through the brush, keeping his mouth open to taste for the sent of anything else that might be stalking around. The taste of dead Nocturne choked out his senses though, making his grunt and cough, shaking his head.
It isn't long before he bumps into something solid and furry from the side as he leaves the cover of some brush, making a loud squawk and looking up at the Gaoler.
"F-!!" He squeaks out, going to turn tail but just running right into a tree head first.
@NullE [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51880663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518807/51880663_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Keeping up a brisk pace, Gwyn hoped to find another trail in the forest. He was having no luck finding any signs of prey. The night was still young, and yet he was empty handed. He paused, frowning. Eventually he would have to split off from this path; he swiveled his head in either direction trying to decide if it was better to wander out into the woods or risk running into the pack that left enough footprints to mar the forest terrain. A breeze ruffled his heavy coat; all was calm. There was a rustling noise to his side, but it was mostly covered by the wind. The feeling of a dragon running straight into him however was not. In his surprise, Gwyn let out a strangled roar that was not unlike the sound a hound makes when you accidentally step on its tail. He spun to face his attacker head on; finally he had found one of the beasts he was looking for! His cold eyes narrowed, and he puffed up his coat to appear far larger than he really was. To his chagrin, there was no shade monster attacking him. Instead he was met with a strange sight: a lone Mirror. The poor thing had run straight into a tree. There was a sizable dent in the trunk, but the enormous pine tree was still standing. Gwyn tilted his head in confusion and lowered his hackles, while staring at the other dragon. He hadn’t snapped his neck had he? No, the stranger appeared to still be breathing. He hesitated at the thought of getting closer, as the smell of blood hung on the other dragon like some sort of macabre cologne. His voice rumbled out from his chest, cutting through the silence of the forest, “What are you doing here?”
@NullE
Keeping up a brisk pace, Gwyn hoped to find another trail in the forest. He was having no luck finding any signs of prey. The night was still young, and yet he was empty handed. He paused, frowning. Eventually he would have to split off from this path; he swiveled his head in either direction trying to decide if it was better to wander out into the woods or risk running into the pack that left enough footprints to mar the forest terrain. A breeze ruffled his heavy coat; all was calm. There was a rustling noise to his side, but it was mostly covered by the wind. The feeling of a dragon running straight into him however was not.

In his surprise, Gwyn let out a strangled roar that was not unlike the sound a hound makes when you accidentally step on its tail. He spun to face his attacker head on; finally he had found one of the beasts he was looking for! His cold eyes narrowed, and he puffed up his coat to appear far larger than he really was. To his chagrin, there was no shade monster attacking him. Instead he was met with a strange sight: a lone Mirror. The poor thing had run straight into a tree. There was a sizable dent in the trunk, but the enormous pine tree was still standing. Gwyn tilted his head in confusion and lowered his hackles, while staring at the other dragon. He hadn’t snapped his neck had he? No, the stranger appeared to still be breathing. He hesitated at the thought of getting closer, as the smell of blood hung on the other dragon like some sort of macabre cologne. His voice rumbled out from his chest, cutting through the silence of the forest, “What are you doing here?”
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267367/26736683_350.png[/img] Baokas whimpers and looks back, turning around to look at the massive ball of fluff rumbling. Bao pushes his goggles up, four eyes blinking wide while he backs off. "Well! um!" he starts to stammer, looking around for an escape route. His wings push down against his back, tail tucking underneath his stomach. He lowers his whole body in submission. "Well- You see-..." "My clan leader decides he didn't like this other clan and.." he gestures with his scaley green claw. "Y'know.. You can smell it cant you?" he whines., tongue flicking in and out from between his teeth "I just thought the whole clan was just goin on a really big hunt!"
26736683_350.png
Baokas whimpers and looks back, turning around to look at the massive ball of fluff rumbling.
Bao pushes his goggles up, four eyes blinking wide while he backs off.
"Well! um!" he starts to stammer, looking around for an escape route. His wings push down against his back, tail tucking underneath his stomach. He lowers his whole body in submission.
"Well- You see-..."
"My clan leader decides he didn't like this other clan and.." he gestures with his scaley green claw. "Y'know.. You can smell it cant you?" he whines., tongue flicking in and out from between his teeth "I just thought the whole clan was just goin on a really big hunt!"
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51880663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518807/51880663_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Gwyn was completely silent as the other dragon spoke. He kept his face stoic, though he could not help but look back with a frown as he learned of what truly transpired at the nocturne den. With a heavy sigh, he sat down, leave litter crunching below him. Gwyn shook his head slowly and muttered, “So it was you then? What a shame to lose so many dragons... and not even know why.” He looked back towards the Mirror with contempt but made no effort to grab or harm him. They still stood near the trail, but it seemed as if the other dragon may have jumped out of the bushes to the left of him when all this began. Gwyn spoke quietly, “You were headed the wrong way. Your pack left footprints. If you follow those, you’ll get there faster, but if you continue to slink around, well, you wouldn’t want any survivors to find you, would you? Or any dragons trying to track down whoever is responsible for the bloodshed back there; it’s not exactly hidden.”

Gwyn was completely silent as the other dragon spoke. He kept his face stoic, though he could not help but look back with a frown as he learned of what truly transpired at the nocturne den. With a heavy sigh, he sat down, leave litter crunching below him. Gwyn shook his head slowly and muttered, “So it was you then? What a shame to lose so many dragons... and not even know why.”

He looked back towards the Mirror with contempt but made no effort to grab or harm him. They still stood near the trail, but it seemed as if the other dragon may have jumped out of the bushes to the left of him when all this began. Gwyn spoke quietly, “You were headed the wrong way. Your pack left footprints. If you follow those, you’ll get there faster, but if you continue to slink around, well, you wouldn’t want any survivors to find you, would you? Or any dragons trying to track down whoever is responsible for the bloodshed back there; it’s not exactly hidden.”
"My clans probably far gone now..." he laments, laying his body right in the dirt "Im not fast enough to catch up. Im just trying to get out of the area..maybe another clan can take me in?" He murmurs to himself the last part with a frown.
"My clan travels pretty much 24/7 in search of hunting grounds"

From above, several sets of eyes watch with intense expressions, pine needles rustling at the slightest movement from the potential
"My clans probably far gone now..." he laments, laying his body right in the dirt "Im not fast enough to catch up. Im just trying to get out of the area..maybe another clan can take me in?" He murmurs to himself the last part with a frown.
"My clan travels pretty much 24/7 in search of hunting grounds"

From above, several sets of eyes watch with intense expressions, pine needles rustling at the slightest movement from the potential
1 2 3