Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Lair rp? (Kinda like warrior cats
1 2 3 4 5
So, I came up with an idea for what I think would make a really good roleplay. What if we combined the idea of warrior cats but instead of cats we do dragons? I was wondering if anyone would be into this idea, basically we would have the following roles and if there are enough people then i can make an actual thread. I'd at least like to have 3 people and there is no limit to characters but not all your characters can have the big roles. Please read the following if you are interested, thank you if you decide to join if not thats fine, thank you for at least reading.
Please Follow FR rules!!!!!!

If you have any questions pm me
Introduction
The clear night time sky shines down on a golden sparkling wing, laced with golden sparkling ribbon to match. Almost illuminating the female skydancer sitting on a rock above a waterfall. One wing stretches while her head turns to look up at the shining stars and blue eyes seeming to shimmer silver. Her head turns abruptly back to a shadow coming to sit beside the golden female.

"Hello, eve, you wished to see me?" The moon seemed to turn from the golden skydancer and to the now dark blue female skydancer with light blue eyes and runes on her side to match.

"Yes, nightlight, I am leaving the wyre, I wish for you to start a new life for this wyre." Eve muttered into the night air, almost seeming to be a whisper while keeping her head forward and making no eye contact. There was a moment of silence before the blue skydancer spoke with a soft and accepting voice.

"I knew it, I can try eve but you were the dragon everyone listened to, I hope you a good rest of your life." Nightlight says softly to eve as she strode and the two shared a look before parting ways.

Moon Wyre Order

Lead dragon(s): (The Lead dragon and her/his mate)
Nightlight-Female-Straight

Beta dragon(s): (The beta dragon and his/her mate)
Nightingale-Female-Bisexual

Medicine Dragon: (Heals the dragons)
Ruus-Female-biromantic

Next Medicine Dragon: (Learning how to heal the dragons)
Erebus-Male-Pansexual

Guard(s): (Stop intruders from coming into camp and protecting the dragons)
Females-
Nil-Female-Demiromantic

Males-
Logan-Male-Straight
Tacher-Male-Straight
Magnus-Male-Bisexual
Mallce-Male-Pansexual
Beckham-Male-Pansexual

Hunter(s): (Get food for the wyre and also help medicine dragons collect herbs)
Females-
Silver Ink-Female-Bisexual
Shuri-Female-Bisexual
Umbrey-Female-Bisexual

Males-
Deron-Male-Bisexual

Dragons Training: (Training to be guard or hunter)
Silikiyu-Female-Panromantic

Mothers: (Have hatchlings/eggs to take care of)
Tropica-Female-Bisexual
Leah-Female-Homosexual

Hatching:(Start of wyre life and cant take part in guard or hunting)
Thyme-Male-Panromantic

Elders: (Retired older dragons)
Alduous-Male-Asexual

Form

Name of dragon:
Age in game:
Appearance:
Personality:
So, I came up with an idea for what I think would make a really good roleplay. What if we combined the idea of warrior cats but instead of cats we do dragons? I was wondering if anyone would be into this idea, basically we would have the following roles and if there are enough people then i can make an actual thread. I'd at least like to have 3 people and there is no limit to characters but not all your characters can have the big roles. Please read the following if you are interested, thank you if you decide to join if not thats fine, thank you for at least reading.
Please Follow FR rules!!!!!!

If you have any questions pm me
Introduction
The clear night time sky shines down on a golden sparkling wing, laced with golden sparkling ribbon to match. Almost illuminating the female skydancer sitting on a rock above a waterfall. One wing stretches while her head turns to look up at the shining stars and blue eyes seeming to shimmer silver. Her head turns abruptly back to a shadow coming to sit beside the golden female.

"Hello, eve, you wished to see me?" The moon seemed to turn from the golden skydancer and to the now dark blue female skydancer with light blue eyes and runes on her side to match.

"Yes, nightlight, I am leaving the wyre, I wish for you to start a new life for this wyre." Eve muttered into the night air, almost seeming to be a whisper while keeping her head forward and making no eye contact. There was a moment of silence before the blue skydancer spoke with a soft and accepting voice.

"I knew it, I can try eve but you were the dragon everyone listened to, I hope you a good rest of your life." Nightlight says softly to eve as she strode and the two shared a look before parting ways.

Moon Wyre Order

Lead dragon(s): (The Lead dragon and her/his mate)
Nightlight-Female-Straight

Beta dragon(s): (The beta dragon and his/her mate)
Nightingale-Female-Bisexual

Medicine Dragon: (Heals the dragons)
Ruus-Female-biromantic

Next Medicine Dragon: (Learning how to heal the dragons)
Erebus-Male-Pansexual

Guard(s): (Stop intruders from coming into camp and protecting the dragons)
Females-
Nil-Female-Demiromantic

Males-
Logan-Male-Straight
Tacher-Male-Straight
Magnus-Male-Bisexual
Mallce-Male-Pansexual
Beckham-Male-Pansexual

Hunter(s): (Get food for the wyre and also help medicine dragons collect herbs)
Females-
Silver Ink-Female-Bisexual
Shuri-Female-Bisexual
Umbrey-Female-Bisexual

Males-
Deron-Male-Bisexual

Dragons Training: (Training to be guard or hunter)
Silikiyu-Female-Panromantic

Mothers: (Have hatchlings/eggs to take care of)
Tropica-Female-Bisexual
Leah-Female-Homosexual

Hatching:(Start of wyre life and cant take part in guard or hunting)
Thyme-Male-Panromantic

Elders: (Retired older dragons)
Alduous-Male-Asexual

Form

Name of dragon:
Age in game:
Appearance:
Personality:
3.png
Name of dragon: Deron Age in game: 1 year Gender: male Orientation: bi Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406245/40624489_350.png[/img] Rank: Hunter Personality: Deron is a pleasant dragon once you get to know him, a true gentleman. His words are true and honest, he has no ability to tell a lie, nor does he want to. His honesty and willingness to talk to anyone leads him to be a friendly and approachable dragon. He has an aura that radiates welcoming and warmth. Despite his pleasantries his honesty can be brutal, often getting him in trouble with superiors or other dragons if they can't handle it. He tends to be orderly and a perfectionist as well, almost to a manic state. Everything has to be in the correct order and working properly for him to be happy. If not, he becomes an irritable mess trying to fix everything. + Honest + Gentleman / Well Mannered + Welcoming / Warm / Understanding / Free-Spirited - Overly Orderly - Perfectionist - Irritable Wyre name vote: Flare Wyre
Name of dragon: Deron

Age in game: 1 year

Orientation: bi

Appearance:

40624489_350.png

Personality:

Deron is a pleasant dragon once you get to know him, a true gentleman. His words are true and honest, he has no ability to tell a lie, nor does he want to. His honesty and willingness to talk to anyone leads him to be a friendly and approachable dragon. He has an aura that radiates welcoming and warmth. Despite his pleasantries his honesty can be brutal, often getting him in trouble with superiors or other dragons if they can't handle it. He tends to be orderly and a perfectionist as well, almost to a manic state. Everything has to be in the correct order and working properly for him to be happy. If not, he becomes an irritable mess trying to fix everything.

+ Honest
+ Gentleman / Well Mannered
+ Welcoming / Warm / Understanding

/ Free-Spirited

- Overly Orderly
- Perfectionist
- Irritable

Wyre name vote: Flare Wyre
By the pricking of my thumb something wicked this way comes
So I never grew up reading the Warriors series but I'm gonna give this a shot anyway because this seems like it will be fun. Just let me know if there's some concerns! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6230114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62302/6230114_350.png[/img] [/url] Name of dragon: Erebus Age in game: 2 Gender: Male Orientation: Pan Appearance: Pretty much like his in game sprite, though his wings are obsidian-colored. Rank: Next Medicine Dragon Personality: Quiet, often seeming shy, Erebus would be often overlooked over dragons with more brazen personalities. Despite this, he has a strong desire to help others in order to prove his worth. His growing disability means that others might see him as more of a burden than a dragon, and that would be a nightmare for him. He teeters between being sweet and aloof, trying to be as pleasant as he can be. He is very soft and sensitive at heart, which makes his training somewhat difficult for him. His tenacity will hopefully hold out. Wyre name vote: Moon Wyre
So I never grew up reading the Warriors series but I'm gonna give this a shot anyway because this seems like it will be fun. Just let me know if there's some concerns!

6230114_350.png

Name of dragon: Erebus

Age in game: 2

Orientation: Pan

Appearance: Pretty much like his in game sprite, though his wings are obsidian-colored.

Personality: Quiet, often seeming shy, Erebus would be often overlooked over dragons with more brazen personalities. Despite this, he has a strong desire to help others in order to prove his worth. His growing disability means that others might see him as more of a burden than a dragon, and that would be a nightmare for him. He teeters between being sweet and aloof, trying to be as pleasant as he can be. He is very soft and sensitive at heart, which makes his training somewhat difficult for him. His tenacity will hopefully hold out.

Wyre name vote: Moon Wyre
[b][i]SLAPS TABLE[/b][/i] Sign me right up. Name of dragon: Silikiyu Age in game: Hatchling Gender: Female Orientation: Panromantic Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52678197] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=11&winggene=24&wings=70&auth=ecbc43036fda50cae57b3726817eeae3ec5d5bff&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] Rank: New in Training Personality: Chaotic; she is kind and affectionate, but also sadistic and violent. It is unclear quite what triggers this dramatic shift, but it is not a split personality. She is far more 'tame' around those she likes or trusts. Prone to biting or mouthing others either as sign of affection, boredom, or to warn them. Overall she displays more feral characteristics when allowed to run freely. Wyre name vote: Moon Wyre
SLAPS TABLE Sign me right up.
Name of dragon: Silikiyu
Age in game: Hatchling
Orientation: Panromantic
Appearance:

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=11&winggene=24&wings=70&auth=ecbc43036fda50cae57b3726817eeae3ec5d5bff&dummyext=prev.png

Personality: Chaotic; she is kind and affectionate, but also sadistic and violent. It is unclear quite what triggers this dramatic shift, but it is not a split personality. She is far more 'tame' around those she likes or trusts. Prone to biting or mouthing others either as sign of affection, boredom, or to warn them. Overall she displays more feral characteristics when allowed to run freely.

I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
This sound really cool I'll join when I make a character,
This sound really cool I'll join when I make a character,
[s]I mean I dropped Warrior but I'm still gonna give it a shot[/s] [b]Name of dragon:[/b] Nil [b]Age in game:[/b] 2 months [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Orientation:[/b] Demiromantic [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50942910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509430/50942910_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Rank:[/b] Guard [b]Personality:[/b] Nil, when interacting with outsider/anyone she hates, is extremely cold and indifferent. She wouldn't hesitate to do things violently and acts harshly when she wants to. However, if you gained her trust and befriended her, it'll be clear that she's just a generally laid-back dragon who's just trying to enjoy her time around. She always think before she speak (unless, well, when she's talking to a stranger or those she hates) and can be encouraging when she sees someone who needs it. A bad habit she couldn't fix is that she has a rather foul mouth and would spit out a nasty word whether consciously or not. Luckily, she knows how bad words are frowned upon and would keep it to a limit so she doesn't overstep her boundary and unintentionally teaches the younger one about them. [b]Wyre name vote:[/b] Moon wyre
I mean I dropped Warrior but I'm still gonna give it a shot

Name of dragon: Nil
Age in game: 2 months
Orientation: Demiromantic
Appearance:

50942910_350.png

Personality:
Nil, when interacting with outsider/anyone she hates, is extremely cold and indifferent. She wouldn't hesitate to do things violently and acts harshly when she wants to. However, if you gained her trust and befriended her, it'll be clear that she's just a generally laid-back dragon who's just trying to enjoy her time around. She always think before she speak (unless, well, when she's talking to a stranger or those she hates) and can be encouraging when she sees someone who needs it.

A bad habit she couldn't fix is that she has a rather foul mouth and would spit out a nasty word whether consciously or not. Luckily, she knows how bad words are frowned upon and would keep it to a limit so she doesn't overstep her boundary and unintentionally teaches the younger one about them.
Wyre name vote: Moon wyre
C8eEWc5.gif
Haven’t read the Warriors series, but I know a little bit about it, so I'd like to try! @countryforlife16 Name of dragon: Ruus Age in game: 2 yrs Gender: female (she/her) Orientation: biromantic Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51759727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517598/51759727_350.png[/img] [/url] Rank: Medicine Dragon Personality: A gentle, motherly dragon, Ruus is the healer of the group. She is patient, willing to let other pour out their problems onto her. Often, this means she forgets to take care of herself. She enjoys teaching and helping others, and will gladly give you a shoulder to cry on at any hour of the day. She can become testy if you overwhelm her, but that threshold seems to vary depending on the day. She becomes almost annoyingly apologetic if she believes she acted in anger, even if it was justified. Wyre name vote: Moon Wyre
Haven’t read the Warriors series, but I know a little bit about it, so I'd like to try!
@countryforlife16
Name of dragon: Ruus
Age in game: 2 yrs
Orientation: biromantic
Appearance:

51759727_350.png

Personality: A gentle, motherly dragon, Ruus is the healer of the group. She is patient, willing to let other pour out their problems onto her. Often, this means she forgets to take care of herself. She enjoys teaching and helping others, and will gladly give you a shoulder to cry on at any hour of the day. She can become testy if you overwhelm her, but that threshold seems to vary depending on the day. She becomes almost annoyingly apologetic if she believes she acted in anger, even if it was justified.
l9szmFh.jpg
@Ghostlingaround @Mitzuke @Silikiyu @SketchyRawr @SandBoa I believe i added you to the form, if you could make sure I did that would be great. Its ok if you haven't read the warrior cats or drooped it, you can still take part! Thank you guys for joining if i added everyone then I'll make another thread for the actual rp, please subscribe to this thread so then you know when other people join. The name of the wyre is moon wyre since it got the most votes, below are what my dragons look like if you were wondering. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38395229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383953/38395229_350.png[/img] [/url] Nightlight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47154215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471543/47154215_350.png[/img] [/url] Logan
@Ghostlingaround @Mitzuke @Silikiyu @SketchyRawr @SandBoa

I believe i added you to the form, if you could make sure I did that would be great. Its ok if you haven't read the warrior cats or drooped it, you can still take part! Thank you guys for joining if i added everyone then I'll make another thread for the actual rp, please subscribe to this thread so then you know when other people join. The name of the wyre is moon wyre since it got the most votes, below are what my dragons look like if you were wondering.

38395229_350.png

Nightlight

47154215_350.png

Logan
3.png
@Countryforlife16

subscribed and those are really pretty dragons!!
@Countryforlife16

subscribed and those are really pretty dragons!!
By the pricking of my thumb something wicked this way comes
Thank you, the first one ive had for a while and got for a breading project, and i just bought the bottom one
Thank you, the first one ive had for a while and got for a breading project, and i just bought the bottom one
3.png
1 2 3 4 5