Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Thread OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Khavi had moved further downland, heading for the border. She...well, she didnt really have a plan other than to clear her mind and walk the territory, but the addition of Cinder had caught her off guard. "I thought you were taking Sitala to where you saw the intruder." She replied, turning to face Cinder as he caught up to where she had been. "I'm checking the borders, making sure nothing gets in that's not supposed to." It was...a mild lie, but what was she supposed to say? I'm exploring qnd investigating on my own so I'm not sitting waiting for the OK to take a walk?

Ahkir nodded again, glancing to the treeline "just be safe...after this morning, I'm on edge." It didnt take long to notice that everyone was gone, though he reasoned they had gone off for border patrol, or maybe a hunt. Watching them leave, Ahkir seated himself near the den he had shared with his sister, musing things over in his mind and keeping watch

//sorry, on mobile so they're short, I'll bring Fayne in in a bit
Khavi had moved further downland, heading for the border. She...well, she didnt really have a plan other than to clear her mind and walk the territory, but the addition of Cinder had caught her off guard. "I thought you were taking Sitala to where you saw the intruder." She replied, turning to face Cinder as he caught up to where she had been. "I'm checking the borders, making sure nothing gets in that's not supposed to." It was...a mild lie, but what was she supposed to say? I'm exploring qnd investigating on my own so I'm not sitting waiting for the OK to take a walk?

Ahkir nodded again, glancing to the treeline "just be safe...after this morning, I'm on edge." It didnt take long to notice that everyone was gone, though he reasoned they had gone off for border patrol, or maybe a hunt. Watching them leave, Ahkir seated himself near the den he had shared with his sister, musing things over in his mind and keeping watch

//sorry, on mobile so they're short, I'll bring Fayne in in a bit
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Loki smiled, "Still cool!" He said. His ears drooped a bit as he was told he couldn't come. "Fine." He said disappointed, but his ears perked up at the mention of food. "I like food!!" He said excitedly. "Let's get food!" He said going to trot in the direction of the food.
Loki smiled, "Still cool!" He said. His ears drooped a bit as he was told he couldn't come. "Fine." He said disappointed, but his ears perked up at the mention of food. "I like food!!" He said excitedly. "Let's get food!" He said going to trot in the direction of the food.
Sitala smiled at him"alright Loki! "She noticed ahkir" hey! You want something to eat? "She called out to him tilting her head curiously" me and Loki are grabbing a bit...we'd be glad to bring you something! "
Sitala smiled at him"alright Loki! "She noticed ahkir" hey! You want something to eat? "She called out to him tilting her head curiously" me and Loki are grabbing a bit...we'd be glad to bring you something! "
FoxScara.png
He smelled blood, which was alarming. This wolf certainly wasn't part of the pack.. Ira then heard footsteps and spun around. A large white wolf came out from the brush. The female had a distinctive set of eyes. Fascinating to say the least. He attempted not to show any signs of weakness, to little avail. Neither one of them displayed signs of aggression. Still he assumed a more defensive position as the she-wolf spoke.

The news that the humans had left relieved him, but the fact that they had a rogue wolf so close to their borders was now the new immediate concern. She dismissed him and turned to leave. He followed her a few steps, but didn't let his guard down. "Are you headed up the mountain? And how can you be so sure the humans will be back?"

He smelled blood, which was alarming. This wolf certainly wasn't part of the pack.. Ira then heard footsteps and spun around. A large white wolf came out from the brush. The female had a distinctive set of eyes. Fascinating to say the least. He attempted not to show any signs of weakness, to little avail. Neither one of them displayed signs of aggression. Still he assumed a more defensive position as the she-wolf spoke.

The news that the humans had left relieved him, but the fact that they had a rogue wolf so close to their borders was now the new immediate concern. She dismissed him and turned to leave. He followed her a few steps, but didn't let his guard down. "Are you headed up the mountain? And how can you be so sure the humans will be back?"

A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Tags[/color] ] Ira[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] reserved[/size][/list][/list] The she-wolf sighed as the male wolf seemed to follow after. She stopped walking and turned back around to sit in front of him her tail draping over her paws as if the male seemed to be no threat to her at all. Showing her confidence that in the case he did attack she was certain she would not lose. "because.....they refuse to know their place" she stated matter-a-factly. "tell me. do the humans have claws? do they have jaws strong enough to rip an animal to shreds?. do they have the speed to catch their prey?.... The answer to all of that is no....they must use tools....weapons....and those traitorous mutts to keep themselves on top...." She began. In all relaity over the last three years this was the most she had talked to anybody...especally someone she just met. "they are...by all laws of nature meant to be prey. and yet for me, I find them to be more like those pesky flees that come during the summer time..." She said, "Humans found a way to wipe out my pack...in a place that wasn't even where they kept their own.....so I have no doubt in my mind that they will return to a place that is close by." The she-wolf knew she was starting to talk to him like a child but...she could not help it....she was angry on the inside....with what humans did....with the lengths they would go to disrupt the balance....the way they didn't even just kill for food but for show most of the time....wasting the resources that another animal could use... "now...if you will bid me goodbye the only reason I entered your taritory was to clean off my pelt....but....seems I must do it again sometime soon anyway" she stated as she held a paw up that was now a redish pink before placing it back down. "I have no intention of bothering your pack" she stated. [list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#C70039]*[/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]C[/b] i n d e r p e l t [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]C[/b] i n d e r )[/size] [size=90]__________________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#C70039]age[/color] ] one and a half [ [color=#C70039]location[/color] ] pack[ [color=#C70039]tags[/color] ] Khavi[ [color=#C70039]Mate[/color] ] Open[/size][/list][/list] It was for a lack of words, interesting to say the least. The she-wolf was not exactly lying but not exactly telling the truth. The young wolf didn't want to leave the female alone....and most certainly didn't want to go back to the pack where most of the older males picked on him. Cinder decided it be at least worth it to ask if he could stay with her a little while longer. "well....mind if I stay to help?" he asked. Though Cinder was never good at lying, and surly never good at attempting to do so as he added "I would rather not head back to the others just yet" It was a sheepish answer really, His tail low and his ears back in an almost shy way. He observed the female to the best of his capabilities....and....if she did truly wish to be alone....he would, without hesitation, find somewhere else to occupy his time.
* 0L u n e s t r a 0 ( L u n a)
The she-wolf sighed as the male wolf seemed to follow after. She stopped walking and turned back around to sit in front of him her tail draping over her paws as if the male seemed to be no threat to her at all. Showing her confidence that in the case he did attack she was certain she would not lose. "because.....they refuse to know their place" she stated matter-a-factly. "tell me. do the humans have claws? do they have jaws strong enough to rip an animal to shreds?. do they have the speed to catch their prey?.... The answer to all of that is no....they must use tools....weapons....and those traitorous mutts to keep themselves on top...." She began. In all relaity over the last three years this was the most she had talked to anybody...especally someone she just met. "they are...by all laws of nature meant to be prey. and yet for me, I find them to be more like those pesky flees that come during the summer time..." She said, "Humans found a way to wipe out my pack...in a place that wasn't even where they kept their own.....so I have no doubt in my mind that they will return to a place that is close by."

The she-wolf knew she was starting to talk to him like a child but...she could not help it....she was angry on the inside....with what humans did....with the lengths they would go to disrupt the balance....the way they didn't even just kill for food but for show most of the time....wasting the resources that another animal could use...

"now...if you will bid me goodbye the only reason I entered your taritory was to clean off my pelt....but....seems I must do it again sometime soon anyway" she stated as she held a paw up that was now a redish pink before placing it back down. "I have no intention of bothering your pack" she stated.

* 0C i n d e r p e l t 0 ( C i n d e r )

It was for a lack of words, interesting to say the least. The she-wolf was not exactly lying but not exactly telling the truth. The young wolf didn't want to leave the female alone....and most certainly didn't want to go back to the pack where most of the older males picked on him. Cinder decided it be at least worth it to ask if he could stay with her a little while longer.

"well....mind if I stay to help?" he asked. Though Cinder was never good at lying, and surly never good at attempting to do so as he added "I would rather not head back to the others just yet" It was a sheepish answer really, His tail low and his ears back in an almost shy way.

He observed the female to the best of his capabilities....and....if she did truly wish to be alone....he would, without hesitation, find somewhere else to occupy his time.

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
The black wolf sat when she did, and listened as she went on about the humans. Sometimes nodding in agreement. She came with a lot of solid points. What the humans had done to her pack was horrible. With that he began to fear for the safety of his own pack. They'd had quarrels with the humans before, but it had died down and there hadn't been many incidents since. "I'm sorry you lost your pack.." He sighed.

"That's understandable. There aren't to many places to clean of properly around here. At the foot of the mountain there's a river, but that'd be to close to the human dens.." He said after hearing her explanation to why she'd been in their territory. He recognised that the scent of blood was from a rabbit, it kinda made his stomach rumble. He hadn't eaten anything but mice and lemming for the past few days. He tilted his head slightly. "If you head up to the snow, I'm sure you'll manage to get the rest of there, since it's only on your paws. Another option could be not to tear the poor rodent to shreds before eating it. Basically everything's visible on such white fur. I bet you can't ever roll around grass without turning green." He sneered, though he didn't know if it would tick her of. While still in a seated position he shuffled back a step to create a little more space between them, just in chase.

"I'd say you can go if you wish, you don't seem like a threat to our pack."
The black wolf sat when she did, and listened as she went on about the humans. Sometimes nodding in agreement. She came with a lot of solid points. What the humans had done to her pack was horrible. With that he began to fear for the safety of his own pack. They'd had quarrels with the humans before, but it had died down and there hadn't been many incidents since. "I'm sorry you lost your pack.." He sighed.

"That's understandable. There aren't to many places to clean of properly around here. At the foot of the mountain there's a river, but that'd be to close to the human dens.." He said after hearing her explanation to why she'd been in their territory. He recognised that the scent of blood was from a rabbit, it kinda made his stomach rumble. He hadn't eaten anything but mice and lemming for the past few days. He tilted his head slightly. "If you head up to the snow, I'm sure you'll manage to get the rest of there, since it's only on your paws. Another option could be not to tear the poor rodent to shreds before eating it. Basically everything's visible on such white fur. I bet you can't ever roll around grass without turning green." He sneered, though he didn't know if it would tick her of. While still in a seated position he shuffled back a step to create a little more space between them, just in chase.

"I'd say you can go if you wish, you don't seem like a threat to our pack."
A she » » 20y/o

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Tags[/color] ] Ira[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] reserved[/size][/list][/list] His comments didnt anger the she wolf as much as it did make her laugh. He was hungry she knew that much from the sound of his stomach....She turned her head to the side and looked at him from the corner of her eyes and she grinned and looked at her fur "ah yes....its great camafloughe for where I am from...but here its....a canvas for colors...though....it means that..." She started before leaning in her nose close to his "just by rolling in the grass I can hide in even plain sight" She said matter a factly. The moment he said she didn't seem like a threat she laughed again but this time it was...in a less than friendly way. She stood up and circled him her tail brushing against his fur as she did. "To say I am not a threat...is... incorrect...I am for lack of better words...very dangerous...I simply have dealt with a stupid lone wolf today and feel no need to stop my boredom through your pack is all. She was happy with his reaction...getting a rise out of him thrilled her...[i]yes this was the kind of amusement I wanted right now. [/i] Then she smiled and said "Though....I am finding you very entertaining"

His comments didnt anger the she wolf as much as it did make her laugh. He was hungry she knew that much from the sound of his stomach....She turned her head to the side and looked at him from the corner of her eyes and she grinned and looked at her fur "ah yes....its great camafloughe for where I am from...but here its....a canvas for colors...though....it means that..." She started before leaning in her nose close to his "just by rolling in the grass I can hide in even plain sight" She said matter a factly.

The moment he said she didn't seem like a threat she laughed again but this time it was...in a less than friendly way. She stood up and circled him her tail brushing against his fur as she did. "To say I am not a threat...is... incorrect...I am for lack of better words...very dangerous...I simply have dealt with a stupid lone wolf today and feel no need to stop my boredom through your pack is all.

She was happy with his reaction...getting a rise out of him thrilled her...yes this was the kind of amusement I wanted right now. Then she smiled and said "Though....I am finding you very entertaining"

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Ira's heart jumped when she-wolf leaned in to close for comfort. The hairs on his neck rose when she circled him, and he tensed at her touch. As she spoke the male wolf whimpered and bared his teeth in a fear full manner. Eyeing her apprehensively. He might've misjudged the situation. He was in the presence of a lone wolf, who had little to lose, and a not too friendly demeanour about her. The fact that she's survived on her own for so long proved that she was as formidable as she was dangerous. Had he caught her in a different mood, she could've easily offed him if she decided to.

He'd have to choose his words more carefully. "Well, I always aim to please."
Ira's heart jumped when she-wolf leaned in to close for comfort. The hairs on his neck rose when she circled him, and he tensed at her touch. As she spoke the male wolf whimpered and bared his teeth in a fear full manner. Eyeing her apprehensively. He might've misjudged the situation. He was in the presence of a lone wolf, who had little to lose, and a not too friendly demeanour about her. The fact that she's survived on her own for so long proved that she was as formidable as she was dangerous. Had he caught her in a different mood, she could've easily offed him if she decided to.

He'd have to choose his words more carefully. "Well, I always aim to please."
A she » » 20y/o

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Tags[/color] ] Ira[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] reserved[/size][/list][/list] Luna was in a sense pleased with his reactions as she then began go laugh the deadly demeanor of before seemingly completely disappeared "yes...i do say you are very amusing...um....mhmhm I never did get your name" she said. When he replied she mulled it over on her mind then let it sit on her tongue before nodding "I am Lunestra...though I prefer to be called Luna". I noticed that this entire encounter had him on his toes my amusement though could not be contained. "Oh you are far too serious....I may be able to kill...but it doesnt mean I enjoy it....this not my favorite pass time" she made it clear that she truly had no intention to harm anyone here...though it didnt mean she wouldnt fight if she had to. "Tell me ...." she began "why does your pack live so close to the humans?"

Luna was in a sense pleased with his reactions as she then began go laugh the deadly demeanor of before seemingly completely disappeared "yes...i do say you are very amusing...um....mhmhm I never did get your name" she said.

When he replied she mulled it over on her mind then let it sit on her tongue before nodding "I am Lunestra...though I prefer to be called Luna". I noticed that this entire encounter had him on his toes my amusement though could not be contained. "Oh you are far too serious....I may be able to kill...but it doesnt mean I enjoy it....this not my favorite pass time" she made it clear that she truly had no intention to harm anyone here...though it didnt mean she wouldnt fight if she had to.

"Tell me ...." she began "why does your pack live so close to the humans?"

(Heads up every one . I am going on a competition for four days starting on Sunday. So ill will not be on. (Ill try though) ))
(Heads up every one . I am going on a competition for four days starting on Sunday. So ill will not be on. (Ill try though) ))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9