Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Thread OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Loki was hiding in the den when the humans came and he had also closed his eyes tightly, he had opened them to see Sitala walking away, he jumped after her. He bounded up to her side curiosity glimmering in his eyes. "What happened? Are they gone? Will they come back? What's happening now?" He asked her his voice curious as he pranced around her in a circle. He always went to Sitala for anything, seeing as she took care of him.
Loki was hiding in the den when the humans came and he had also closed his eyes tightly, he had opened them to see Sitala walking away, he jumped after her. He bounded up to her side curiosity glimmering in his eyes. "What happened? Are they gone? Will they come back? What's happening now?" He asked her his voice curious as he pranced around her in a circle. He always went to Sitala for anything, seeing as she took care of him.
Sitala smiled nuzzleing the pup"we hid while willow fought them off with a little help from me and ahrik.yes.unfortunately most likely. And what's happening now is a unknown wolf has been spotted near by and we*motions to cinder are going to get permission to check it out."she answered each question quickly and calmly."now calm down!everyone is fine!"she said laughing quietly as the pup pranced around her"hey,you hungery? "She nudged him with her nose a little
Sitala smiled nuzzleing the pup"we hid while willow fought them off with a little help from me and ahrik.yes.unfortunately most likely. And what's happening now is a unknown wolf has been spotted near by and we*motions to cinder are going to get permission to check it out."she answered each question quickly and calmly."now calm down!everyone is fine!"she said laughing quietly as the pup pranced around her"hey,you hungery? "She nudged him with her nose a little
FoxScara.png
Loki listened intently to her while she answered all his questions, but he perked up even more at the mention of an unknown wolf. "That's cool! You fought off humans that's awesome, one day I'll scare away all the humans in the universe!" He chirped happily. "A wolf! Maybe it'll be another pup and I can play with it, or or a friend, maybe it'll join our pack!!! Ooohhh, Can I come?! I promise I'll be good, I'll be quiet and stay behind you!" He asked, once he promised to be good he reverted to walking as calmly as possible beside her to demonstrate that he could be super good. His ears although already perked up with excitement they perked up even more at the mention of hunger, which made him immediately think of food. "Food! I love food! I'm hungry!" Loki said his tongue lolling out of his mouth which was in a wide grin. "But wait," he said as he put more thought into it. "I can't eat yet, because I'm coming with you and Cinder to find this unknown wolf." He declared.
Loki listened intently to her while she answered all his questions, but he perked up even more at the mention of an unknown wolf. "That's cool! You fought off humans that's awesome, one day I'll scare away all the humans in the universe!" He chirped happily. "A wolf! Maybe it'll be another pup and I can play with it, or or a friend, maybe it'll join our pack!!! Ooohhh, Can I come?! I promise I'll be good, I'll be quiet and stay behind you!" He asked, once he promised to be good he reverted to walking as calmly as possible beside her to demonstrate that he could be super good. His ears although already perked up with excitement they perked up even more at the mention of hunger, which made him immediately think of food. "Food! I love food! I'm hungry!" Loki said his tongue lolling out of his mouth which was in a wide grin. "But wait," he said as he put more thought into it. "I can't eat yet, because I'm coming with you and Cinder to find this unknown wolf." He declared.
Ira had been away from the pack for two full days now. As one of the very few trackers in the clan, he'd basically tasked himself to locate the herd of caribou that resided in the mountain. They'd been quite elusive recently. He figured he'd scout out approximately where they'd settled. In hope that they'd would send hunters up there to catch a decent meal, instead of resorting to the humans' livestock.

He'd got the 'all clear' from Willow, who was basically their new Alpha now. He'd pretty much accepted that. She was well respected by everyone. Although it was not quite official yet, but no one other than her was really fit to take the position. The smokey grey wolf padded over the still snow clad ridge that early morning, making his way back home. His dark fur a clear contrast to the mushy snow beneath his feet. He did find the herd last night, and he was certain that they hadn't sensed him and spooked. The caribou hung out below this mighty cliffside where the ground was covered in lichen. Their favourite food. So they wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

It was spring, and the snow was gradually melting and receding, making it a nightmare to walk in. His feet were soaked, and every inch of his body was damp. He was already halfway down to the tree-line. The trip down went so much faster than the trek up. He heard a faint howl. At least the pack was awake now..
His muscles were starting to ache. He hadn't had much sleep on this venture. He was relieved when he'd passed all the snow, to finally get some real dirt under his paws was great. He sat down, and enjoyed the beautiful view. The human dens far, far bellow, in the valley. He wasn't fond of humans. They meant only trouble.

A lush spring breeze hit him. Distracting him from his thoughts. This would sure help him dry faster. He sniffed the air, and his gaze fell to the tree line. The feeling that something was off suddenly hit him. A far to familiar sound echoed across the mountain. Gunshots. He jumped up, and set off in a sprint down the slope. He had to get to his pack. It was still a ways to go. But he hadn't heard any more shots fired.

Finally he reached the woods, but he kept on going. Something really bad could've happened. Suddenly an unfamiliar scent caught his attention. He stopped in the middle og his tracks, and skid a. bit before coming to a full halt. He was now right by pack borders. Sniffing the air, not able to specify the scent. Certainly wolf, but who?
- @/DangerousGirl perhaps this could be the first time Ira and Lunestra meet?
might've been a tad long....
Ira had been away from the pack for two full days now. As one of the very few trackers in the clan, he'd basically tasked himself to locate the herd of caribou that resided in the mountain. They'd been quite elusive recently. He figured he'd scout out approximately where they'd settled. In hope that they'd would send hunters up there to catch a decent meal, instead of resorting to the humans' livestock.

He'd got the 'all clear' from Willow, who was basically their new Alpha now. He'd pretty much accepted that. She was well respected by everyone. Although it was not quite official yet, but no one other than her was really fit to take the position. The smokey grey wolf padded over the still snow clad ridge that early morning, making his way back home. His dark fur a clear contrast to the mushy snow beneath his feet. He did find the herd last night, and he was certain that they hadn't sensed him and spooked. The caribou hung out below this mighty cliffside where the ground was covered in lichen. Their favourite food. So they wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

It was spring, and the snow was gradually melting and receding, making it a nightmare to walk in. His feet were soaked, and every inch of his body was damp. He was already halfway down to the tree-line. The trip down went so much faster than the trek up. He heard a faint howl. At least the pack was awake now..
His muscles were starting to ache. He hadn't had much sleep on this venture. He was relieved when he'd passed all the snow, to finally get some real dirt under his paws was great. He sat down, and enjoyed the beautiful view. The human dens far, far bellow, in the valley. He wasn't fond of humans. They meant only trouble.

A lush spring breeze hit him. Distracting him from his thoughts. This would sure help him dry faster. He sniffed the air, and his gaze fell to the tree line. The feeling that something was off suddenly hit him. A far to familiar sound echoed across the mountain. Gunshots. He jumped up, and set off in a sprint down the slope. He had to get to his pack. It was still a ways to go. But he hadn't heard any more shots fired.

Finally he reached the woods, but he kept on going. Something really bad could've happened. Suddenly an unfamiliar scent caught his attention. He stopped in the middle og his tracks, and skid a. bit before coming to a full halt. He was now right by pack borders. Sniffing the air, not able to specify the scent. Certainly wolf, but who?
- @/DangerousGirl perhaps this could be the first time Ira and Lunestra meet?
might've been a tad long....
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
Sitala laughed at his excitement"well!I didn't fight them off!I just ran around and confused them willow and ahkir did all the work."she sat and put some thought into it"we don't know if its dangerous yet...and your so small... If you got hurt..."she trailed off tears in her eyes"no...not this time...we might not even been going if willow says no."she said curling her tail around her front legs."but...you can come get some food!and...we are just going to search of them...not engage... Next time I will see what I can do to let you come...we need to know how much of a theart they are first."she explained nudging him towards where the food would be"let's go my little trickster!"
Sitala laughed at his excitement"well!I didn't fight them off!I just ran around and confused them willow and ahkir did all the work."she sat and put some thought into it"we don't know if its dangerous yet...and your so small... If you got hurt..."she trailed off tears in her eyes"no...not this time...we might not even been going if willow says no."she said curling her tail around her front legs."but...you can come get some food!and...we are just going to search of them...not engage... Next time I will see what I can do to let you come...we need to know how much of a theart they are first."she explained nudging him towards where the food would be"let's go my little trickster!"
FoxScara.png
Khavi had been rather forward in her motion, paws maki g a decent stride into the thicket-of course, she was stopped short and the beta caught up to them. Before she could thi k up a reply, Cinder had already been answering, and Sitala had her own opinion. This, of course, caused Khavi's curious and lit expression to fall into a more unamused resting face, one ear twitching as she let the female speak.
we need strong wolves with us
Her ears fell "mildly insulting. If youd like to invite Ahkir, he would love to follow I'm sure." She muttered, though more to herself. Following and Opening her toothed maw to speak more, Khavi was once more cut off in speaking as the pup caught up to them. Her ears fell further and the fur between her shoulders seemed unsettled. As they were distracted, Khavi turned to find the other Beta, only to see him called off by Willow.
"Right...that's a thing." She sighed, glancing back at the trio she had been with before shaking out her pelt and taking a moment to collect herself. Just as quickly and silently as she had been cast out of the matter at hand, Khavi slipped off into the thicket, deciding instead to venture a touch further downhill, feeling more crowded than anything.

Ahkir moved to follow after Sitala, but stumbled as Willow called for him. Quickly, the large Male closed the space between them. "You called?" He replied as he approached Willow, giving a small but firm nod to Virion as he did so.
Khavi had been rather forward in her motion, paws maki g a decent stride into the thicket-of course, she was stopped short and the beta caught up to them. Before she could thi k up a reply, Cinder had already been answering, and Sitala had her own opinion. This, of course, caused Khavi's curious and lit expression to fall into a more unamused resting face, one ear twitching as she let the female speak.
we need strong wolves with us
Her ears fell "mildly insulting. If youd like to invite Ahkir, he would love to follow I'm sure." She muttered, though more to herself. Following and Opening her toothed maw to speak more, Khavi was once more cut off in speaking as the pup caught up to them. Her ears fell further and the fur between her shoulders seemed unsettled. As they were distracted, Khavi turned to find the other Beta, only to see him called off by Willow.
"Right...that's a thing." She sighed, glancing back at the trio she had been with before shaking out her pelt and taking a moment to collect herself. Just as quickly and silently as she had been cast out of the matter at hand, Khavi slipped off into the thicket, deciding instead to venture a touch further downhill, feeling more crowded than anything.

Ahkir moved to follow after Sitala, but stumbled as Willow called for him. Quickly, the large Male closed the space between them. "You called?" He replied as he approached Willow, giving a small but firm nod to Virion as he did so.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Willow nods," yes I am going on a hunt and to check the mountain border. I need u to stay here at camp to watch the pack and make sure know one is missing or hurt. If we are not back before night fall send a patrol." She looks at him.
Willow nods," yes I am going on a hunt and to check the mountain border. I need u to stay here at camp to watch the pack and make sure know one is missing or hurt. If we are not back before night fall send a patrol." She looks at him.
"I would love to come!" The male yipped, already excited about the thrill that came with hunting.

Boy his mood changed rather quickly didn't it, maybe he was just excited about the thought of a hunt or who knows.

Virion followed his alpha and betta with a smile on his face

he became respectfully serious however when the other Higher ranking male approached and gave the wolf back his own respectful nod.
"I would love to come!" The male yipped, already excited about the thrill that came with hunting.

Boy his mood changed rather quickly didn't it, maybe he was just excited about the thought of a hunt or who knows.

Virion followed his alpha and betta with a smile on his face

he became respectfully serious however when the other Higher ranking male approached and gave the wolf back his own respectful nod.
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Tags[/color] ] Ira[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] reserved[/size][/list][/list] She could smell the elk down in the valley, as well as the wolf coming from that direction...he smelled faintly of the pack...[i]ah...a tracker. [/i] was her first thought before she grinned to herself and slunk back into the shadows of the trees as he came barreling past. He skidded to a stop...as the wind changed direction.....[i]drats[/i]. The female watched as he looked around searching for her by her scent. The less then friendly she-wolf appeared out of the shadows fur white as snow...though due to a rabbit she killed a bit ago her paws were covered in blood. with one blue and one gold eye the wolf gave a mischevious and dangerous smile to the male. "well...what do we have here" The she-wolf was a bit larger than wolves from around this area due to the fact she was originally from the Arctic. She noticed his slight....weariness and grinned even more. "If you're heading back to your pack the humans have already left...though i have a feeling they will be back..." she informed him...no need to make the wolf run even more...he was obviously slightly winded. "well...Now that thats done...and so are we" it was a false sense of sweetness in her voice that didnt ease the mind but seemed to put others more on guard....make them feel more threatened. With that she swished her white tail and turned to leave. [list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#C70039]*[/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]C[/b] i n d e r p e l t [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]C[/b] i n d e r )[/size] [size=90]__________________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#C70039]age[/color] ] one and a half [ [color=#C70039]location[/color] ] pack[ [color=#C70039]tags[/color] ] Khavi[ [color=#C70039]Mate[/color] ] Open[/size][/list][/list] Cinder was caught in a hard place and a bolder. Khavi was...well...she deserved more credit then the others were willing to give her credit for...even he knew that...well at least he thought it. He started to follow the female beta but seeing as she didnt turn around to check if his presence was still there the male slunk back and turned around smelling the air and ground for the slightly older wolf. Cinderpelt found her scent and followed after it into the brush. "Khavi" He called out to her "where did you go?" to him it wasnt strange that he went off to look for her...he knew that whatever the beta said rubbed her the wrong way.
* 0L u n e s t r a 0 ( L u n a)

She could smell the elk down in the valley, as well as the wolf coming from that direction...he smelled faintly of the pack...ah...a tracker. was her first thought before she grinned to herself and slunk back into the shadows of the trees as he came barreling past. He skidded to a stop...as the wind changed direction.....drats. The female watched as he looked around searching for her by her scent.

The less then friendly she-wolf appeared out of the shadows fur white as snow...though due to a rabbit she killed a bit ago her paws were covered in blood. with one blue and one gold eye the wolf gave a mischevious and dangerous smile to the male. "well...what do we have here" The she-wolf was a bit larger than wolves from around this area due to the fact she was originally from the Arctic.

She noticed his slight....weariness and grinned even more. "If you're heading back to your pack the humans have already left...though i have a feeling they will be back..." she informed him...no need to make the wolf run even more...he was obviously slightly winded. "well...Now that thats done...and so are we" it was a false sense of sweetness in her voice that didnt ease the mind but seemed to put others more on guard....make them feel more threatened. With that she swished her white tail and turned to leave.

* 0C i n d e r p e l t 0 ( C i n d e r )

Cinder was caught in a hard place and a bolder. Khavi was...well...she deserved more credit then the others were willing to give her credit for...even he knew that...well at least he thought it. He started to follow the female beta but seeing as she didnt turn around to check if his presence was still there the male slunk back and turned around smelling the air and ground for the slightly older wolf.

Cinderpelt found her scent and followed after it into the brush. "Khavi" He called out to her "where did you go?" to him it wasnt strange that he went off to look for her...he knew that whatever the beta said rubbed her the wrong way.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Willow turns and leaves Ahkir and goes off with Virion. Once they were far from camp she described to have some fun. She creeps up behind him and tackle him playfully.
Willow turns and leaves Ahkir and goes off with Virion. Once they were far from camp she described to have some fun. She creeps up behind him and tackle him playfully.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9