Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Thread OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ahkir sighed as he lowered his head, rubbing at the bridge of his nose for a moment. "Thankfully, but who knows what they'll do next...they are equally predictable as they ate unpredictable. " the large beta sighted, the fur between his shoulders bristling and standing on edge as he spoke. Stoic as he may be, Ahkirs usually emotionless and firm glance carried a sense of relief now as he side eyed Sitala for a breath, before returning his gaze forward, fixed on nothing in particular. He opened his maw to speak once more, but was suddenly concerned moreover with the scene he smelled before he had seen it.

@/dangerousgirl (if you dont mind ovo)

Khavi had nodded to herself as she mulled the mornings events in her head. It replayed like a broken record, over and over, the click and the fear of what would come be-all while she watched like a coward from the Bush. Deciding it would be best to occupy her time rather than falling idle, Khavi began her stroll toward the heavier wooded area of their territory, not paying enough attention to smell the young and quick footed wolf before it was nearly too late. Just as his scent hit her nose, Khavis amber gazed widened, and she side stepped to narrowly avoid walking into the younger Male as he had dashed into the camp.
"What gas you in such a rush?" She questioned, though it sounded both serious and rhetorical.

//sorry for my short reply length and delay, been a long work day and I'm on mobile :(
Ahkir sighed as he lowered his head, rubbing at the bridge of his nose for a moment. "Thankfully, but who knows what they'll do next...they are equally predictable as they ate unpredictable. " the large beta sighted, the fur between his shoulders bristling and standing on edge as he spoke. Stoic as he may be, Ahkirs usually emotionless and firm glance carried a sense of relief now as he side eyed Sitala for a breath, before returning his gaze forward, fixed on nothing in particular. He opened his maw to speak once more, but was suddenly concerned moreover with the scene he smelled before he had seen it.

@/dangerousgirl (if you dont mind ovo)

Khavi had nodded to herself as she mulled the mornings events in her head. It replayed like a broken record, over and over, the click and the fear of what would come be-all while she watched like a coward from the Bush. Deciding it would be best to occupy her time rather than falling idle, Khavi began her stroll toward the heavier wooded area of their territory, not paying enough attention to smell the young and quick footed wolf before it was nearly too late. Just as his scent hit her nose, Khavis amber gazed widened, and she side stepped to narrowly avoid walking into the younger Male as he had dashed into the camp.
"What gas you in such a rush?" She questioned, though it sounded both serious and rhetorical.

//sorry for my short reply length and delay, been a long work day and I'm on mobile :(
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Sitala smelled it to and had caught the side eye,she wasn't concerned,if needed she would get voinlt.simple as that and humans were worse then other packs.a wolf she could take down easily but anything else would easily kill her.she turned her head and watched the edge of the woods her tail bristling with anixy."*in head *sigh again?really?is this gonna be what today is?fight and hide only to fight again?"she stood up and norrawed her crystal eyes."your sister went in there..."she whispered walking forward before turning to willow for permission to search
Sitala smelled it to and had caught the side eye,she wasn't concerned,if needed she would get voinlt.simple as that and humans were worse then other packs.a wolf she could take down easily but anything else would easily kill her.she turned her head and watched the edge of the woods her tail bristling with anixy."*in head *sigh again?really?is this gonna be what today is?fight and hide only to fight again?"she stood up and norrawed her crystal eyes."your sister went in there..."she whispered walking forward before turning to willow for permission to search
FoxScara.png
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#C70039]*[/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]C[/b] i n d e r p e l t [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]C[/b] i n d e r )[/size] [size=90]__________________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#C70039]age[/color] ] one and a half [ [color=#C70039]taggs[/color] ] Khavi [ [color=#C70039]emotion[/color] ] worrried [ [color=#C70039]Mate[/color] ] Open[/size][/list][/list] The young male skidded to a stop and turned around to meet her gaze. "KHAVI!" He practically announced to the world. it wasn't that he was scared no his emotions were more worried and frantic. The long-legged youngster padded up to her and tried to talk through gasping breaths. None of it made sense at all. Once he noticed she couldn't understand him he took deep breaths and calmed his frantic nature enough to get out "Big..wolf...white...not...apart of the pack....in... territory..." Thought it wasn't much information to go off of it was enough that he knew he at least had her attention. Now fully able to talk like a normal wolf he finished with "saw her at the river back....think she was washing the blood off or something..." He finished out with that and finally hung his tail having got all the information off his chest.
* 0C i n d e r p e l t 0 ( C i n d e r )

The young male skidded to a stop and turned around to meet her gaze. "KHAVI!" He practically announced to the world. it wasn't that he was scared no his emotions were more worried and frantic. The long-legged youngster padded up to her and tried to talk through gasping breaths. None of it made sense at all.

Once he noticed she couldn't understand him he took deep breaths and calmed his frantic nature enough to get out "Big..wolf...white...not...apart of the pack....in... territory..." Thought it wasn't much information to go off of it was enough that he knew he at least had her attention.

Now fully able to talk like a normal wolf he finished with "saw her at the river back....think she was washing the blood off or something..." He finished out with that and finally hung his tail having got all the information off his chest.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Virion let out an oof but immidatly gathered himself together once he realized who he had bumped into. Dipping his head in a respectful manner he spoke "sorry willow, i should have been watching where i was going"
Virion let out an oof but immidatly gathered himself together once he realized who he had bumped into. Dipping his head in a respectful manner he spoke "sorry willow, i should have been watching where i was going"
@/dangerousgirl

Khavi felt her brow furrow tightly for a moment, her ears forward as she digested what Cinder was saying. A pang of nervousness coursed through her chest, causing the red and black hairs on her shoulders and spine to stand on end. Turning her amber eyes to the dense forested area ahead, Khavi reasoned it was better to investigate.
She wasnt the strongest hunter they had, but she wasnt the weakest by far, and two was better than one. Throwing her gaze to Ahkir, who seemed somewhat lost in his thoughts- well HES not gonna help- Khavi returned her attention to Cinder. "Well c'mon then, cant let a threat like that sit." She puffed, nodding for him to follow before quickly trotting into the thicket that the smaller Male had come from.

Ahkir hadn't noticed head or tail of Khavi's movements, but was mildly surprised by Sitalas words. Quickly, the brute pushed to his feet, lifting his nose to the air with a frown. "Cant imagine what she's getting into." He grumbled, noting where the female betas gaze had landed-it would be better to let Willow know, but to send their alpha Into potential danger had his stomach in knots.

By the time the hunters had reached the town, word spread fast of their interaction with the pack just under the cliffside. This, of course, raised the interest of many. Especially Isaac Calder.
Within the hour the heir had a plan, returning to his home to prepare for a hunt-at least to track the pack- having tabs on them would be vital to the herds in the outer fields.
It seemed Fayne had picked up on his Intentions, as the large scar faced Male paced by the doorway, yellow and white eyes locked on the tree shrouded mountainside. He growled lowly to himself, fur bristling as his thick paws flattened the earth beneath them. A storm was coming, he could feel it, and it only fueled his ambitions.
@/dangerousgirl

Khavi felt her brow furrow tightly for a moment, her ears forward as she digested what Cinder was saying. A pang of nervousness coursed through her chest, causing the red and black hairs on her shoulders and spine to stand on end. Turning her amber eyes to the dense forested area ahead, Khavi reasoned it was better to investigate.
She wasnt the strongest hunter they had, but she wasnt the weakest by far, and two was better than one. Throwing her gaze to Ahkir, who seemed somewhat lost in his thoughts- well HES not gonna help- Khavi returned her attention to Cinder. "Well c'mon then, cant let a threat like that sit." She puffed, nodding for him to follow before quickly trotting into the thicket that the smaller Male had come from.

Ahkir hadn't noticed head or tail of Khavi's movements, but was mildly surprised by Sitalas words. Quickly, the brute pushed to his feet, lifting his nose to the air with a frown. "Cant imagine what she's getting into." He grumbled, noting where the female betas gaze had landed-it would be better to let Willow know, but to send their alpha Into potential danger had his stomach in knots.

By the time the hunters had reached the town, word spread fast of their interaction with the pack just under the cliffside. This, of course, raised the interest of many. Especially Isaac Calder.
Within the hour the heir had a plan, returning to his home to prepare for a hunt-at least to track the pack- having tabs on them would be vital to the herds in the outer fields.
It seemed Fayne had picked up on his Intentions, as the large scar faced Male paced by the doorway, yellow and white eyes locked on the tree shrouded mountainside. He growled lowly to himself, fur bristling as his thick paws flattened the earth beneath them. A storm was coming, he could feel it, and it only fueled his ambitions.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
sitala huffed and walked forward"not gonna happen.."she ran up to where she had seen Khavi then followed her scent calmly catching them "cinder,khavi whats the problem..."she sat down curling tail around her front legs.she didnt wait for permission since they just almost lost her.
sitala huffed and walked forward"not gonna happen.."she ran up to where she had seen Khavi then followed her scent calmly catching them "cinder,khavi whats the problem..."she sat down curling tail around her front legs.she didnt wait for permission since they just almost lost her.
FoxScara.png
Willow blushes," no I walked into u. " she shish her tail sighs." I was looking for someone to hunt with me want to come?" She smiles and calls to the male beta," Ahkir!"
Willow blushes," no I walked into u. " she shish her tail sighs." I was looking for someone to hunt with me want to come?" She smiles and calls to the male beta," Ahkir!"
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#C70039]*[/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]C[/b] i n d e r p e l t [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]C[/b] i n d e r )[/size] [size=90]__________________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#C70039]age[/color] ] one and a half [ [color=#C70039]taggs[/color] ] Khavi Sitala[ [color=#C70039]emotion[/color] ] worrried [ [color=#C70039]Mate[/color] ] Open[/size][/list][/list] The young wolf gave a curt nod before he turned and followed after Khavi. The older wolf seemed to have something on her mind...she seemed a bit sad almost. Cinder knew that he didn't help by unloading the issue at hand on her but at the same time knew it was of utmost importance. He followed after her wondering what he could possibly say to her to maybe ease her worries but before he could another pack member came following after them. Cinder looked over behind him at Sitala and gave her a sheepish grin. before his ears and tail fell and he said "well....i saw a wolf earlier with fur like snow and...she didnt smell familiar...but she was in the pack taritory so..." he quickly explained "me and Khavi are going to check it out more...uh....Beta Sitala" he said kinda awkwardly...he knew of her knew position but it was weird seeing as he grew up with her and the other wolves.
* 0C i n d e r p e l t 0 ( C i n d e r )

The young wolf gave a curt nod before he turned and followed after Khavi. The older wolf seemed to have something on her mind...she seemed a bit sad almost. Cinder knew that he didn't help by unloading the issue at hand on her but at the same time knew it was of utmost importance. He followed after her wondering what he could possibly say to her to maybe ease her worries but before he could another pack member came following after them.

Cinder looked over behind him at Sitala and gave her a sheepish grin. before his ears and tail fell and he said "well....i saw a wolf earlier with fur like snow and...she didnt smell familiar...but she was in the pack taritory so..." he quickly explained "me and Khavi are going to check it out more...uh....Beta Sitala" he said kinda awkwardly...he knew of her knew position but it was weird seeing as he grew up with her and the other wolves.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Eve lashed her tail once, taking a step away from the pack. Since they all appeared busy, she decided to help out with marking the border, it wasn't like the Omega was of much use any other way. Turning around she padded in the direction of the packs border, occasionally rubbing her fur against a tree trunk or bush. Her thoughts wandered back to the humans, the silver and white fur on her back slowly rising. She knew they would return, and it wouldn't be good.
Eve lashed her tail once, taking a step away from the pack. Since they all appeared busy, she decided to help out with marking the border, it wasn't like the Omega was of much use any other way. Turning around she padded in the direction of the packs border, occasionally rubbing her fur against a tree trunk or bush. Her thoughts wandered back to the humans, the silver and white fur on her back slowly rising. She knew they would return, and it wouldn't be good.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
sitala nodded"get permission from the alpha.we need strong wolves with us and if it is an unknown wolf we have no clue what they could be caplue of and with the humans attacking...you need permission."she explained before smiling "and just because i have a rank now doesnt mean you need to get awkward!im still the same person so drop the beta part,just sitala."she walked off and motioned for them to follow.
sitala nodded"get permission from the alpha.we need strong wolves with us and if it is an unknown wolf we have no clue what they could be caplue of and with the humans attacking...you need permission."she explained before smiling "and just because i have a rank now doesnt mean you need to get awkward!im still the same person so drop the beta part,just sitala."she walked off and motioned for them to follow.
FoxScara.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9