Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Thread OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ShadowFang shivers under some rocks he shoved himself under
*mind*are..are they gone...?
He pokes his snout out to sniff the air,
The sent of humans was still strong, but fading, they must’ve left

He squeezes himself to get out from under the rock ,but it was still a struggle to get out.
He focused his ears to try to hear anything, a whine of pain, the rustle of something coming. The black wolf shakes his pelt in attempt to get rid of his fears before someone realized his weakness , there was no place for weakness in life.
ShadowFang shivers under some rocks he shoved himself under
*mind*are..are they gone...?
He pokes his snout out to sniff the air,
The sent of humans was still strong, but fading, they must’ve left

He squeezes himself to get out from under the rock ,but it was still a struggle to get out.
He focused his ears to try to hear anything, a whine of pain, the rustle of something coming. The black wolf shakes his pelt in attempt to get rid of his fears before someone realized his weakness , there was no place for weakness in life.
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Eve warily crept out of the bramble bush, nose raised to the air and quivering, scenting that the humans had fled. Pushing down her slight disappointment she let out a sigh, at least they were safe. She would have to study them sometime else. Waving her tail she padded over to the Alpha and Ahkir, ears facing forward.

"Are you two alright?" She asked, scanning her pack mates bodies for injury.
Eve warily crept out of the bramble bush, nose raised to the air and quivering, scenting that the humans had fled. Pushing down her slight disappointment she let out a sigh, at least they were safe. She would have to study them sometime else. Waving her tail she padded over to the Alpha and Ahkir, ears facing forward.

"Are you two alright?" She asked, scanning her pack mates bodies for injury.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Willow walks back to the pack thanking Ahkir. She asked Khavi if she would take some wolves to account all of the pack. Willow looks at eve and nods," some way to start a new meeting" she replied.
Willow walks back to the pack thanking Ahkir. She asked Khavi if she would take some wolves to account all of the pack. Willow looks at eve and nods," some way to start a new meeting" she replied.
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] Outside pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]emotion[/color] ] attentive[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] Open[/size][/list][/list] Blood. It was something the she-wolf was used to. Though these days it was hardly ever her own. This time the blood belonged to another wolf that didnt like her coming to close to his den. She didnt kill him, though she knows she probably should have, it might come back and make trouble for her again. She snow white wolf looked to the sky with her one blue and one golden colored eye and huffed. she was sheding and she knew why. She was so used to constant cold temperature that having come across a place that...isn't so cold finally caused her to shed her winter coat. She could smell humans nearby and decided it was best to make her way up the mountain if she wanted to avoid them but she also could smell a pack far up that mountain and she would really much rather avoid them. All her experiences with them never ended well. Luna walked up to the mountain quite a ways before she sat under a tree, she knew the pack was close but she wasn't in their territory. she began to lick the blood off her pelt and sighed knowing the only way to truly get rid of the dirt and blood on her was to find a river of some sort and roll on the rocks. She decided to look up at the sky to judge how long the day has progressed....little passed mid-morning but not quite midday. The female stood up and shook her fur before smelling the air for water...[i]well crap. the closest water source is in their pack....if I just...go in and out quickly i won't have to worry about it[/i] With that thought, the wolf stood and made her way towards the water that she smelled and kept her ears perked for any noises. With that thought, she finally found the water she smelled....ah....a river...that works. The she-wolf went into the water and rubbed her sides up against the bank the smoothed over sand and rocks scrubbing away the blood and dirt before she stepped out of the water and shook her fur out. [list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#C70039]*[/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]C[/b] i n d e r p e l t [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]C[/b] i n d e r )[/size] [size=90]__________________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#C70039]age[/color] ] one and a half [ [color=#C70039]location[/color] ] his den [ [color=#C70039]emotion[/color] ] worrried [ [color=#C70039]Mate[/color] ] Open[/size][/list][/list] He was up so late last night attempting to count the stars and give them all names and shapes that he didn't even head back to the den to go to bed and ended up falling asleep under a tree. with that in mind the male knew he was late...oh so late and he had this awful feeling in the pit of his stomach that something bad was going to happen if it hadnt already. He stood up and shook the fallen leaves off his fur before bounding back to where he could smell his pack mates....but something seemed off. Right there was supposed to be a gathering today....but he forgot what for...and forgot if the alpha's even let them know. [i]ug, my mums really gonna kill me this time[/i] he thought as the timber wolf came into sight and her eyes full of worry at the sight of him instantly found relief. he knew that he was in trouble and lowered his head and wagged his tail softly "hi momma..." he replied to her sheepishly. He could see the anger in her eyes but she simply huffed and nuzzled him. "you will be the death of me child," she told him causing him to lose the apologetic demeanor and chuckled, "I thought that would have been dad?" he asked with a hint of mirth in his eyes. She-wolf growled but her tail wagged slightly at the thought of her mate "oh don't get me started about him... it's probably where you get it from" she said to him. Having successfully dispelled his mother's anger he turned looking around his mother had walked off before he could ask "whats going on?"
* 0L u n e s t r a 0 ( L u n a)

Blood. It was something the she-wolf was used to. Though these days it was hardly ever her own. This time the blood belonged to another wolf that didnt like her coming to close to his den. She didnt kill him, though she knows she probably should have, it might come back and make trouble for her again. She snow white wolf looked to the sky with her one blue and one golden colored eye and huffed. she was sheding and she knew why. She was so used to constant cold temperature that having come across a place that...isn't so cold finally caused her to shed her winter coat.

She could smell humans nearby and decided it was best to make her way up the mountain if she wanted to avoid them but she also could smell a pack far up that mountain and she would really much rather avoid them. All her experiences with them never ended well.

Luna walked up to the mountain quite a ways before she sat under a tree, she knew the pack was close but she wasn't in their territory. she began to lick the blood off her pelt and sighed knowing the only way to truly get rid of the dirt and blood on her was to find a river of some sort and roll on the rocks. She decided to look up at the sky to judge how long the day has progressed....little passed mid-morning but not quite midday. The female stood up and shook her fur before smelling the air for water...well crap. the closest water source is in their pack....if I just...go in and out quickly i won't have to worry about it

With that thought, the wolf stood and made her way towards the water that she smelled and kept her ears perked for any noises. With that thought, she finally found the water she smelled....ah....a river...that works. The she-wolf went into the water and rubbed her sides up against the bank the smoothed over sand and rocks scrubbing away the blood and dirt before she stepped out of the water and shook her fur out.

* 0C i n d e r p e l t 0 ( C i n d e r )

He was up so late last night attempting to count the stars and give them all names and shapes that he didn't even head back to the den to go to bed and ended up falling asleep under a tree. with that in mind the male knew he was late...oh so late and he had this awful feeling in the pit of his stomach that something bad was going to happen if it hadnt already. He stood up and shook the fallen leaves off his fur before bounding back to where he could smell his pack mates....but something seemed off.

Right there was supposed to be a gathering today....but he forgot what for...and forgot if the alpha's even let them know. ug, my mums really gonna kill me this time he thought as the timber wolf came into sight and her eyes full of worry at the sight of him instantly found relief. he knew that he was in trouble and lowered his head and wagged his tail softly "hi momma..." he replied to her sheepishly. He could see the anger in her eyes but she simply huffed and nuzzled him.

"you will be the death of me child," she told him causing him to lose the apologetic demeanor and chuckled, "I thought that would have been dad?" he asked with a hint of mirth in his eyes. She-wolf growled but her tail wagged slightly at the thought of her mate "oh don't get me started about him... it's probably where you get it from" she said to him.

Having successfully dispelled his mother's anger he turned looking around his mother had walked off before he could ask "whats going on?"
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Sitala walked out of the bush seeing they were all fine...she looked around letting out a a Sharp breath closing her eyes and aiming her head as if to howl but no sound came out.she opened them and stared at the sky"*in head well that was terrifying... "She noticed the smell of fear coming from under neeth a rock but left it alone...it would be best to just let them relax since she herself had the same scent afraid not for herself but the others....didn't seem they understood just how evil humans were."*in head eve might be right though...there was that girl..." Another memory blinded her in pain again,the sweet little girl trying to pet her...Ana, that's what the woman called her.the male....it hurt her and Ana stood there watching....betrayal, she thought not meaning to let out a growl...that's what it felt like...didn't matter she was human it still burned her....
Sitala walked out of the bush seeing they were all fine...she looked around letting out a a Sharp breath closing her eyes and aiming her head as if to howl but no sound came out.she opened them and stared at the sky"*in head well that was terrifying... "She noticed the smell of fear coming from under neeth a rock but left it alone...it would be best to just let them relax since she herself had the same scent afraid not for herself but the others....didn't seem they understood just how evil humans were."*in head eve might be right though...there was that girl..." Another memory blinded her in pain again,the sweet little girl trying to pet her...Ana, that's what the woman called her.the male....it hurt her and Ana stood there watching....betrayal, she thought not meaning to let out a growl...that's what it felt like...didn't matter she was human it still burned her....
FoxScara.png
Ahkir nodded in response to Willow, his tail relaxed now as he took his long strides to Sitala. Lifting his head some, the large Male simply gave her a nod at first, examining the nearby and immediate territory before his amber eyes returned to the smaller she wolf.
"Are you alright?" His question was matter of fact sounding, and slowly he was relaxing. Taking a sear in the grass, Ahkirs tail rested in the grass to his side. He was still on edge, but not nearly as much.

Khavi didnt hesitate in taking Willows request, finding each and every one of their pack members-only of them had a heavy scent, a mix of fear and annoyance. She frowned.
Upon reaching the pile of rocks, Khavi slowed her movement and gently drank in the air, sure that Shadowfang was at least with them. Sure he smelles... different, but she was sure he was fine, he had only been hiding like everyone else.
Ahkir nodded in response to Willow, his tail relaxed now as he took his long strides to Sitala. Lifting his head some, the large Male simply gave her a nod at first, examining the nearby and immediate territory before his amber eyes returned to the smaller she wolf.
"Are you alright?" His question was matter of fact sounding, and slowly he was relaxing. Taking a sear in the grass, Ahkirs tail rested in the grass to his side. He was still on edge, but not nearly as much.

Khavi didnt hesitate in taking Willows request, finding each and every one of their pack members-only of them had a heavy scent, a mix of fear and annoyance. She frowned.
Upon reaching the pile of rocks, Khavi slowed her movement and gently drank in the air, sure that Shadowfang was at least with them. Sure he smelles... different, but she was sure he was fine, he had only been hiding like everyone else.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Willow walks back and checked all the wolves she could find. She sighs thinking why they moved down from the mountains the humans couldn't get to them up there. she sighs and stumbles into Virion.
Willow walks back and checked all the wolves she could find. She sighs thinking why they moved down from the mountains the humans couldn't get to them up there. she sighs and stumbles into Virion.
Sitala opened her eyes and glanced at him"fear is something I am used to and for some reason doing this calms me down a little... That's all so yes I suppose... "She said quietly still looking at the sky...sitala saw he was on edge" its alright....nobody got hurt and no one was captured...*small chuckle even I'm no longer on edge..."
Sitala opened her eyes and glanced at him"fear is something I am used to and for some reason doing this calms me down a little... That's all so yes I suppose... "She said quietly still looking at the sky...sitala saw he was on edge" its alright....nobody got hurt and no one was captured...*small chuckle even I'm no longer on edge..."
FoxScara.png
Eve wandered off to rest under a low-hanging tree, ears pinned to the back of her head in displeasure. She lowered her head onto her paws and stared off into the distance,mulling over everything that happened that morning. Quite a busy day by normal standards, but not the good kind due to the humans. The wolf lashed her tail once, letting it thump back to the ground.
Eve wandered off to rest under a low-hanging tree, ears pinned to the back of her head in displeasure. She lowered her head onto her paws and stared off into the distance,mulling over everything that happened that morning. Quite a busy day by normal standards, but not the good kind due to the humans. The wolf lashed her tail once, letting it thump back to the ground.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#4040FF]* [/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]L[/b] u n e s t r a [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]L[/b] u n a)[/size] [size=90]_____________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#4040FF]age[/color] ] five [ [color=#4040FF]location[/color] ] pack taritory [ [color=#4040FF]Rank[/color] ] Lone wolf[ [color=#4040FF]Mate[/color] ] Open[/size][/list][/list] Once she was cleaned off of the blood and dirt she stuck her nose in the air to smell the area around her...fear...the pack that lived here has some sort of fear and resentment on their minds....then the smell of humans hit her nose and she scrunched it up. [i]ah. that's what happened[/i] she thought to herself, it made her wonder how many wolves were injured by the group of humans that came after them but it also made her wonder where those humans slunk off to...they tend to hold grudges. the pure snow white she-wolf made her way through the strange pack's territory. they weren't too close to the human roads and homes but....none the less closer than most get, which means they are desperate for something. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out and moving forward. [i]No sense in looking back, the only road leads forward.[/i] she made her way through the pack before her eyes caught a pair of honey-colored ones, so that was the strong smell she sensed. her eyes met his, he was young and most likely nieve. she grinned at him showing her fangs and swished her tail before disappearing into the woods. [list][list][size=5][url=https://advanced-scribes.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38282&p=1386188#p1386188][color=#C70039]*[/color][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][b]C[/b] i n d e r p e l t [color=transparent]0[/color] ( [b]C[/b] i n d e r )[/size] [size=90]__________________________________________________[/size] [size=75][ [color=#C70039]age[/color] ] one and a half [ [color=#C70039]location[/color] ] running thorugh pack[ [color=#C70039]Rank[/color] ] Omega[ [color=#C70039]Mate[/color] ] Open[/size][/list][/list] He had walked off to smell the territory, as an omega his job was to mark the park border wherever it was weak and make sure that everyone was okay, and despite waking up late and missing the meeting he knew he should at least do his job so he doesn't get into much trouble. While walking along the river's edge he smelled something...blood...and a wolf but it didn't smell like anyone in the pack. He was confused but what took it over was curiosity. he made his way over to where the smell came from and watched as a wolf walked out of a lake...leaving the blood she must have been covered in behind. He thought to ask her who she was but....usually, the larger wolves like the betas did that...it wasn't his job or his responsibility...but it wasn't right for this wolf to just ignore back borderlines. As he took a step forward the wolf looked at him with two different colored eyes..that when he realized this wolf wasn't just an[i] it [/i]but a [i]she[/i]. He opened his mouth to speak but she just grinned a vicious smile at him as if to say 'try whatever you wish but you will lose' and deep down he knew....he knew he was no match for her. even with her white fur that should have stood out against the browns and greens of the forest she disappeared leaving him shocked....he should probably...find someone... tells someone...yeah that be a good idea. The black and brown colored wolf dashed off back to the pack to find someone...anyone to tell what he saw...if what he even saw was real....no wolf would just ignore pack lines.....or act like that....none that he ever met.
* 0L u n e s t r a 0 ( L u n a)

Once she was cleaned off of the blood and dirt she stuck her nose in the air to smell the area around her...fear...the pack that lived here has some sort of fear and resentment on their minds....then the smell of humans hit her nose and she scrunched it up. ah. that's what happened she thought to herself, it made her wonder how many wolves were injured by the group of humans that came after them but it also made her wonder where those humans slunk off to...they tend to hold grudges.

the pure snow white she-wolf made her way through the strange pack's territory. they weren't too close to the human roads and homes but....none the less closer than most get, which means they are desperate for something. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out and moving forward. No sense in looking back, the only road leads forward.

she made her way through the pack before her eyes caught a pair of honey-colored ones, so that was the strong smell she sensed. her eyes met his, he was young and most likely nieve. she grinned at him showing her fangs and swished her tail before disappearing into the woods.

* 0C i n d e r p e l t 0 ( C i n d e r )

He had walked off to smell the territory, as an omega his job was to mark the park border wherever it was weak and make sure that everyone was okay, and despite waking up late and missing the meeting he knew he should at least do his job so he doesn't get into much trouble.

While walking along the river's edge he smelled something...blood...and a wolf but it didn't smell like anyone in the pack. He was confused but what took it over was curiosity. he made his way over to where the smell came from and watched as a wolf walked out of a lake...leaving the blood she must have been covered in behind. He thought to ask her who she was but....usually, the larger wolves like the betas did that...it wasn't his job or his responsibility...but it wasn't right for this wolf to just ignore back borderlines.

As he took a step forward the wolf looked at him with two different colored eyes..that when he realized this wolf wasn't just an it but a she. He opened his mouth to speak but she just grinned a vicious smile at him as if to say 'try whatever you wish but you will lose' and deep down he knew....he knew he was no match for her. even with her white fur that should have stood out against the browns and greens of the forest she disappeared leaving him shocked....he should probably...find someone... tells someone...yeah that be a good idea.

The black and brown colored wolf dashed off back to the pack to find someone...anyone to tell what he saw...if what he even saw was real....no wolf would just ignore pack lines.....or act like that....none that he ever met.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9