Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Thread OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Willow growls and she one dog bites her back paw. she heard a click and she coaught something shine catch her eyes. she got loose of the dog and dove bhind a rock as a man fired his gun missing her.
Willow growls and she one dog bites her back paw. she heard a click and she coaught something shine catch her eyes. she got loose of the dog and dove bhind a rock as a man fired his gun missing her.
At the gun shot Sitala sprung up and howled to draw some of the heat away,she ran down the path and behind rocks as the men shouted at her.she moved quickly before disappearing in the bushes again.she snuck back to her hiding spot having confused the humans"they just shot at our alpha, think their not so nbsd now? "She asked eve quietly
At the gun shot Sitala sprung up and howled to draw some of the heat away,she ran down the path and behind rocks as the men shouted at her.she moved quickly before disappearing in the bushes again.she snuck back to her hiding spot having confused the humans"they just shot at our alpha, think their not so nbsd now? "She asked eve quietly
FoxScara.png
Eve glances over at Sitala. "I said some humans might be good, not necessarily these specific ones." She retorted back, making sure to keep her voice low. "And why did you run back here, they might follow you and our cover could be blown." She glanced warily at the dogs and shuffled back a bit.
Eve glances over at Sitala. "I said some humans might be good, not necessarily these specific ones." She retorted back, making sure to keep her voice low. "And why did you run back here, they might follow you and our cover could be blown." She glanced warily at the dogs and shuffled back a bit.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Sitala looked at her"they still think I'm behind the rock,I made sure.and believe me...I've never met a human who was good.we are seen as vermen....best to apeact that while we still can.."she whispered sadly eyeing the dogs herself.
Sitala looked at her"they still think I'm behind the rock,I made sure.and believe me...I've never met a human who was good.we are seen as vermen....best to apeact that while we still can.."she whispered sadly eyeing the dogs herself.
FoxScara.png
Willow growls and hops out of her spot and loops around to the dogs and pins them down growling, " go back to were u belong.¨ she watches as they scramble away. She turns the the men and jumps towards the men and pins one down knowking the gun away. she growls. she hears a click behind her and she lets out a little whimper
Willow growls and hops out of her spot and loops around to the dogs and pins them down growling, " go back to were u belong.¨ she watches as they scramble away. She turns the the men and jumps towards the men and pins one down knowking the gun away. she growls. she hears a click behind her and she lets out a little whimper
without thinking, Ahkir felt a surge rush through his veins, and found his paws moving before he could quite comprehend what was going on. Forcing himself forward, the large male barreled into the back of the second hunter, knocking him askew and disarming him, snarling lowly as he stalked forward with ears back and focused on Willow.
"If we end their lives, there's likely to be more" he barked knowingly, keeping his narrow gaze on the man in front of him, who had now drawn a blade and was doing his best to defend himself. His fur bristled- he shoudn't have left his cover, he should have focused on keeping the shreds of their pack safe and concealed, but the life of his alpha was at stake.

khavi watched with a lump in her throat, her ears falling as she watched Ahkir charge the hunter. glancing to the side where the other two had hidden, Khavi shrunk lower into her bush, her paws working nervously at the ground as she watched the scene unfold.
without thinking, Ahkir felt a surge rush through his veins, and found his paws moving before he could quite comprehend what was going on. Forcing himself forward, the large male barreled into the back of the second hunter, knocking him askew and disarming him, snarling lowly as he stalked forward with ears back and focused on Willow.
"If we end their lives, there's likely to be more" he barked knowingly, keeping his narrow gaze on the man in front of him, who had now drawn a blade and was doing his best to defend himself. His fur bristled- he shoudn't have left his cover, he should have focused on keeping the shreds of their pack safe and concealed, but the life of his alpha was at stake.

khavi watched with a lump in her throat, her ears falling as she watched Ahkir charge the hunter. glancing to the side where the other two had hidden, Khavi shrunk lower into her bush, her paws working nervously at the ground as she watched the scene unfold.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Willow nods and let's her man up growling as he turns and stumbles down the hill shouting to his buddy who was held down by Ahkir. Willow knocked the knife from the man and nods to Ahkir to let him go.
Willow nods and let's her man up growling as he turns and stumbles down the hill shouting to his buddy who was held down by Ahkir. Willow knocked the knife from the man and nods to Ahkir to let him go.
sitala watched as they ran,she looked at willow for the signal that it was safe to come out.she poked her head out quick to bring it back into the bushes still slightly afraid but feeling safer at the moment.she untucked her tail and yawned from her sudden out burst of energy,something uncommon for her.she brought up her head for another head count real quick,afraid someone was captured...
sitala watched as they ran,she looked at willow for the signal that it was safe to come out.she poked her head out quick to bring it back into the bushes still slightly afraid but feeling safer at the moment.she untucked her tail and yawned from her sudden out burst of energy,something uncommon for her.she brought up her head for another head count real quick,afraid someone was captured...
FoxScara.png
Eve still stayed hunched down and out of sight, wanting to help but unsure how to. She hoped the humans would take the hint and return to their home with their dogs, but there was still the chance they would just keep fighting, or return with more. She began restlessly dragging her claws through the dirt, dirtying her usually clean and soft paws.
Eve still stayed hunched down and out of sight, wanting to help but unsure how to. She hoped the humans would take the hint and return to their home with their dogs, but there was still the chance they would just keep fighting, or return with more. She began restlessly dragging her claws through the dirt, dirtying her usually clean and soft paws.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Ahkir stepped away from the man, his ears still back and his fur still standing on end. He knew all too well the trouble the humans were known to cause, and the thought of one of them decimating the pack in any way had his stomach in knots. Sure, it had happened to plenty of other packs plenty of times before, it forced varieties of wolves to band together in broken ranks to stay alive, but the thought of that fate befalling their pack-the pack he was now partly responsible for- that was more than enough to keep the males ears back and his paws firm.

Khavi watched as the men scrambled away after their short furred dogs. Maybe they'd take the hint, maybe they'd bring reinforcements and more dogs. Who was to say. Her stomach twisted in anticipation and hunger as she relaxed, watching the men vanish down the mountainside and away from the treeline. figures....they're cowards, anyway. she mused, resting her head on her paws and letting her ears relax.
Ahkir stepped away from the man, his ears still back and his fur still standing on end. He knew all too well the trouble the humans were known to cause, and the thought of one of them decimating the pack in any way had his stomach in knots. Sure, it had happened to plenty of other packs plenty of times before, it forced varieties of wolves to band together in broken ranks to stay alive, but the thought of that fate befalling their pack-the pack he was now partly responsible for- that was more than enough to keep the males ears back and his paws firm.

Khavi watched as the men scrambled away after their short furred dogs. Maybe they'd take the hint, maybe they'd bring reinforcements and more dogs. Who was to say. Her stomach twisted in anticipation and hunger as she relaxed, watching the men vanish down the mountainside and away from the treeline. figures....they're cowards, anyway. she mused, resting her head on her paws and letting her ears relax.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9