Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Thread OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Here is were the rp is! If you havent signed up yet click here.

Enjoy!

Again please star the thread and if u know any one ask them to join!

Alphas
Willow~ MistyFalls
Virion~ SplashAttack

Betas
Ahkir~ lilMama
Sitala~ FoxScara
PACK RANKS

Omegas
Eve~ xNEVERLANDx
Cinderpelt(Cider)~ DangerousGirl

Hunters
ShadowFang~Witheredwyvern06
Khavi~ lilMama
Beckham(Bec)~ MidnightSun

Trackers
Ira~ Seboo22
Kezwick(Kez)~ MidnightSun

Healer
Lunestra(Luna)~ DangerousGirl

Elders
Alm~ Grail

Pups
FoxTrot~ DangerousGirl
Loki~ Sincerity11
Here is were the rp is! If you havent signed up yet click here.

Enjoy!

Again please star the thread and if u know any one ask them to join!

Alphas
Willow~ MistyFalls
Virion~ SplashAttack

Betas
Ahkir~ lilMama
Sitala~ FoxScara
PACK RANKS

Omegas
Eve~ xNEVERLANDx
Cinderpelt(Cider)~ DangerousGirl

Hunters
ShadowFang~Witheredwyvern06
Khavi~ lilMama
Beckham(Bec)~ MidnightSun

Trackers
Ira~ Seboo22
Kezwick(Kez)~ MidnightSun

Healer
Lunestra(Luna)~ DangerousGirl

Elders
Alm~ Grail

Pups
FoxTrot~ DangerousGirl
Loki~ Sincerity11
The sun rose over the mid peak of the mountains in the east signalling the start of a new day, Willow sat on a rocky outcrop a few miles from camp where she knew the rest of the pack would be awakening. The pine trees sprawled for miles below her, giving way to mountain pasture and rocks at this altitude, in the valley below the small human settlement of Hope scarred the landscape along the river with large winding tracks leading to a few stone human dens up into the foothills. All of this human development stayed below the tree line and they stayed above it. Her mother had always told her that "below the tree line trouble awaits". she pondered the fact of humans existing and took a deep breath as her thoughts ran away with him...

'today is the day... I need to make my position as the new alpha known officially, thank the stars it has been plain sailing during the mourning period, its a lot of pressure now I have moved up from beta to alpha after Sika... I miss Sika...he was always fair and knew how to keep the peace... what if i can't do it? what if they don't respect me?......... What if i dont find a male alpha'

Drawing in towards the camp she wound through the gorse bushes with the tips of their yellow flowers making for pretty decoration among the rocks. she trod a well worn path of many wolves before him and she felt their power residing in the ground beneath him. Squeezing through the gap in the bushes she popped his head out on the rocky outcrop next to his den above the camp clearing. her green eyes scanned across the clearing, her sharp gaze picked out the damage to the whelping den, and she thought how there hadn't been any pups for a while in the pack, maybe this spring that would change. she stood up to full height and shook her coat making it lie smooth, she raised his head and let out a howl that echoed across the ravine that they lived in. It called the pack members far and wide to gather.
The sun rose over the mid peak of the mountains in the east signalling the start of a new day, Willow sat on a rocky outcrop a few miles from camp where she knew the rest of the pack would be awakening. The pine trees sprawled for miles below her, giving way to mountain pasture and rocks at this altitude, in the valley below the small human settlement of Hope scarred the landscape along the river with large winding tracks leading to a few stone human dens up into the foothills. All of this human development stayed below the tree line and they stayed above it. Her mother had always told her that "below the tree line trouble awaits". she pondered the fact of humans existing and took a deep breath as her thoughts ran away with him...

'today is the day... I need to make my position as the new alpha known officially, thank the stars it has been plain sailing during the mourning period, its a lot of pressure now I have moved up from beta to alpha after Sika... I miss Sika...he was always fair and knew how to keep the peace... what if i can't do it? what if they don't respect me?......... What if i dont find a male alpha'

Drawing in towards the camp she wound through the gorse bushes with the tips of their yellow flowers making for pretty decoration among the rocks. she trod a well worn path of many wolves before him and she felt their power residing in the ground beneath him. Squeezing through the gap in the bushes she popped his head out on the rocky outcrop next to his den above the camp clearing. her green eyes scanned across the clearing, her sharp gaze picked out the damage to the whelping den, and she thought how there hadn't been any pups for a while in the pack, maybe this spring that would change. she stood up to full height and shook her coat making it lie smooth, she raised his head and let out a howl that echoed across the ravine that they lived in. It called the pack members far and wide to gather.
ShadowFang shuffles in his den

I’m tired...but there is a meeting so I have to get up...
He yawns and stretch’s
He pads out and gathers nearby to listen
ShadowFang shuffles in his den

I’m tired...but there is a meeting so I have to get up...
He yawns and stretch’s
He pads out and gathers nearby to listen
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Eve jerked awake, her ears pricking as the howl slowly drifted toward her on the cool morning breeze. Letting loose a loud yawn, she begrudgingly rose to her paws, and made her way over to where the other pack members were gathering. Once the Omega had arrived, she glanced around before settling down a ways behind the others. Now fully awake she fixed her amber colored eyes on Willow, their new Alpha. A fresh wave of sadness fell over the she wolf, remembering all the clearly the reality that their old alphas had passed. Shaking her head to cast away the thoughts she returned her attention back to the Alpha.
Eve jerked awake, her ears pricking as the howl slowly drifted toward her on the cool morning breeze. Letting loose a loud yawn, she begrudgingly rose to her paws, and made her way over to where the other pack members were gathering. Once the Omega had arrived, she glanced around before settling down a ways behind the others. Now fully awake she fixed her amber colored eyes on Willow, their new Alpha. A fresh wave of sadness fell over the she wolf, remembering all the clearly the reality that their old alphas had passed. Shaking her head to cast away the thoughts she returned her attention back to the Alpha.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Willow shaked nervouly looking at all the wolves gathering she catches Eve's eyes and breathes out.
Willow shaked nervouly looking at all the wolves gathering she catches Eve's eyes and breathes out.
Khavi stretched in the grass as she followed close to her brother, their red and black pelts interrupted with cream, now barel blending with the green grasses and bright pops of yellow. Tail slowly swaying behind her, Khavi took her seat aside her brother, amber eyes dancing over the few other packmates who had already gathered there.

the soft morning breeze ruffled the fur of the large male, his red tipped ears falling back softly as he lifted his nose, drinking in the scents of the field around them. There it was, just as the overwhelming scent of flora filled his nose, so did the acrid hint of the human nest below. It was an ever growing threat, changing and breathing alongside them like a rabid beast. Sure, it hadn't caused too many problems just yet, but it was a threat that stayed in the back of his mind like an itch that he couldn't scratch.

"Something bothering you?" Khavi's voice broke his mental dweling, sweet and low like a warm spot on a cold day, or the smell of leaf fall.

"nothing new." Ahkir lowly replied, his ears still falling back as his fur shifted with the breeze. "nothing new at all." his head llifted and eyes trained on the red brown wolf before them. Willow looked nervous, and it caused the fur on his shoulders to bristle and stand on end.

"Calm yourself." Khavi sighed, laying at attention next to her brother, her tail waving in the grass behind her and gently laying over the top of his. "It's nothing new...your words."
Khavi stretched in the grass as she followed close to her brother, their red and black pelts interrupted with cream, now barel blending with the green grasses and bright pops of yellow. Tail slowly swaying behind her, Khavi took her seat aside her brother, amber eyes dancing over the few other packmates who had already gathered there.

the soft morning breeze ruffled the fur of the large male, his red tipped ears falling back softly as he lifted his nose, drinking in the scents of the field around them. There it was, just as the overwhelming scent of flora filled his nose, so did the acrid hint of the human nest below. It was an ever growing threat, changing and breathing alongside them like a rabid beast. Sure, it hadn't caused too many problems just yet, but it was a threat that stayed in the back of his mind like an itch that he couldn't scratch.

"Something bothering you?" Khavi's voice broke his mental dweling, sweet and low like a warm spot on a cold day, or the smell of leaf fall.

"nothing new." Ahkir lowly replied, his ears still falling back as his fur shifted with the breeze. "nothing new at all." his head llifted and eyes trained on the red brown wolf before them. Willow looked nervous, and it caused the fur on his shoulders to bristle and stand on end.

"Calm yourself." Khavi sighed, laying at attention next to her brother, her tail waving in the grass behind her and gently laying over the top of his. "It's nothing new...your words."
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Willow took a deep breath With a bark I begin the meeting...
"Good morning pack... Now that spring is on the horizon and our period of mourning over we must begin a new chapater, with this meeting I become your femle alpha." I let that settle for a moment

"any challenges to this will be met with battle and exile until the day I can no longer lead you. I must assign some of you to be my betas and know that I have seen qualities in you that I admire. First I will call on Silala... do you accept your position?" I watch the younger wolf carefully, she has been through some hard times and I hope that this won't be too much of a shock to her. I continue...

"I need a male beta also, Ahkir will you accept this position?" I look down from the outcrop to try and see his reaction but I can't quite see him.

Willow took a deep breath With a bark I begin the meeting...
"Good morning pack... Now that spring is on the horizon and our period of mourning over we must begin a new chapater, with this meeting I become your femle alpha." I let that settle for a moment

"any challenges to this will be met with battle and exile until the day I can no longer lead you. I must assign some of you to be my betas and know that I have seen qualities in you that I admire. First I will call on Silala... do you accept your position?" I watch the younger wolf carefully, she has been through some hard times and I hope that this won't be too much of a shock to her. I continue...

"I need a male beta also, Ahkir will you accept this position?" I look down from the outcrop to try and see his reaction but I can't quite see him.

Ahkir's ears were quick to attention, while he hadn't expected nothing to come from the meeting, he certainly didn't expect to hear his name, let alone be called to a higher ranking. Without hesitation, the large male pushed to his feet, giving Willow a fim nod. "Yes, I will accept." he responded, already feeling the gaze of his sister on his neck. Glancing across the grass towards Silala, Ahkir sat back on the grass once more, avoiding Khavi's amber glare alltogether. his fur bristled again- sure, he was used to taking lead, but being a beta hadn't been something he had considered before. Still, it was a position of power and respect- much would be expeted of the large male, it wasn't anything he wasn't used to.

Khavi felt her ears fall at the announcement, her eyes training on Ahkir's back as she watched his movements. She could joke and mention how it would just be going to his head, sure, but a pang of worry did graze her spine. They had only been with the pack for two short years, and in that time she had seen the best and the worst of her brother. Sure, he was a natural born leader, and she was more than happy for him, but something about it had her feeling....off. Shaking the feeling, Khavi returned her attention to their new alpha, her ears pointed forward, mirroring her gaze.
Ahkir's ears were quick to attention, while he hadn't expected nothing to come from the meeting, he certainly didn't expect to hear his name, let alone be called to a higher ranking. Without hesitation, the large male pushed to his feet, giving Willow a fim nod. "Yes, I will accept." he responded, already feeling the gaze of his sister on his neck. Glancing across the grass towards Silala, Ahkir sat back on the grass once more, avoiding Khavi's amber glare alltogether. his fur bristled again- sure, he was used to taking lead, but being a beta hadn't been something he had considered before. Still, it was a position of power and respect- much would be expeted of the large male, it wasn't anything he wasn't used to.

Khavi felt her ears fall at the announcement, her eyes training on Ahkir's back as she watched his movements. She could joke and mention how it would just be going to his head, sure, but a pang of worry did graze her spine. They had only been with the pack for two short years, and in that time she had seen the best and the worst of her brother. Sure, he was a natural born leader, and she was more than happy for him, but something about it had her feeling....off. Shaking the feeling, Khavi returned her attention to their new alpha, her ears pointed forward, mirroring her gaze.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
Sitala heard the howl and yawned running out before sitting down to listen.sitala heard her name and stood a little bit shocked"yes,I will happily help!"I barked out trying to keep my tail from wagging.I look over to see the wolf called ahkir smiling at him before turning back to willow
Sitala heard the howl and yawned running out before sitting down to listen.sitala heard her name and stood a little bit shocked"yes,I will happily help!"I barked out trying to keep my tail from wagging.I look over to see the wolf called ahkir smiling at him before turning back to willow
FoxScara.png
Willow nodds as she lets out a breath of relife that intill she found a mate she had some male who was by her side. she also nods to Sitala.
Willow nodds as she lets out a breath of relife that intill she found a mate she had some male who was by her side. she also nods to Sitala.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9