Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Need of A Companion, Probably (OOC)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH THE COLOR IS JUST ONE OFF BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS PERFECT!!!!!
SUNNY THANK YOU SO MUCH, I AM WILLING TO PAY YOU BACK HALF
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=446532&did=52615225 LOOK AT DAT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH THE COLOR IS JUST ONE OFF BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS PERFECT!!!!!
SUNNY THANK YOU SO MUCH, I AM WILLING TO PAY YOU BACK HALF
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=446532&did=52615225 LOOK AT DAT
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Gad to be of use. A half refund would be nice, yes thank you. Unless she wishes to find another home, she may stay happily in my lair.
Gad to be of use. A half refund would be nice, yes thank you. Unless she wishes to find another home, she may stay happily in my lair.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Ahh TwilitRaven, thanks! I too feel very enlightened haha

QuillOfLimbo, you think I should go ahead and post the first character list you came up with, or should we try and do it with the icons? Also, as for the art commissions, possibly >.> lol I mean I would love a bust/portrait of Allaiyn, depends on the price though. I'm not exactly loaded myself heh >.<

Onyx congrats!! The Snapper's adorable! Oh and hey if you need an icon for the little Imperial that's supposed to be a hatchling but has GROWN LIKE A BEANSTALK THAT NEEDS TO GET TO GIANT COUNTRY then maybe you could use the Scrying Workshop and set the age to hatchling? I dunno, haven't tried it myself but it might work??
Ahh TwilitRaven, thanks! I too feel very enlightened haha

QuillOfLimbo, you think I should go ahead and post the first character list you came up with, or should we try and do it with the icons? Also, as for the art commissions, possibly >.> lol I mean I would love a bust/portrait of Allaiyn, depends on the price though. I'm not exactly loaded myself heh >.<

Onyx congrats!! The Snapper's adorable! Oh and hey if you need an icon for the little Imperial that's supposed to be a hatchling but has GROWN LIKE A BEANSTALK THAT NEEDS TO GET TO GIANT COUNTRY then maybe you could use the Scrying Workshop and set the age to hatchling? I dunno, haven't tried it myself but it might work??
AHHHH FUDGE I NEED LEAD IT’S WAY OFF
AHHHH FUDGE I NEED LEAD IT’S WAY OFF
*attempts to be helpful**offers lead pencil*
*attempts to be helpful**offers lead pencil*
AND I JUST SENT OUT SO MANY COMMENTS
FOR THE WRONG COLORS
DANGIT ONYX YOU’RE MESSING UP MY PROJECTS QMQ
AND I JUST SENT OUT SO MANY COMMENTS
FOR THE WRONG COLORS
DANGIT ONYX YOU’RE MESSING UP MY PROJECTS QMQ
Nirin, I feel as though the icons work a bit better; plus, they're actually a lot faster. I'll probably have to do that tomorrow though, so when I'm done with that, it'll be ready to use!
Also I could definitely manage a bust of Allaiyn! I actually have a (rather out of date but still relevant) wishlist in my userpage.

This may sound extremely unprofessional and I can understand why, but in the past, I usually just drew a person's chosen comission and they'd pay me like that. It usually worked out in the end though.

Currently I kinda need to stick up on my gems and a bust sounds like it could fit in-between a range of 25-50 gems depending on how detailed you want it (or 25,000-50,000 treasure)
Nirin, I feel as though the icons work a bit better; plus, they're actually a lot faster. I'll probably have to do that tomorrow though, so when I'm done with that, it'll be ready to use!
Also I could definitely manage a bust of Allaiyn! I actually have a (rather out of date but still relevant) wishlist in my userpage.

This may sound extremely unprofessional and I can understand why, but in the past, I usually just drew a person's chosen comission and they'd pay me like that. It usually worked out in the end though.

Currently I kinda need to stick up on my gems and a bust sounds like it could fit in-between a range of 25-50 gems depending on how detailed you want it (or 25,000-50,000 treasure)
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

Also oh no Onyx <:0
Also oh no Onyx <:0

Quill, Okay, that sounds good! Take your time on it, no rush. And if you can't get to it just let me know and I'll see if I can't figure it out even though I have the tech knowledge of like an 80 year old grandpa
Oh my gosh, that would be amazing *-* And nah, I get it, I mean I'd probably like being paid like that too if I did commissions. xD If you like, I can see if I can get any of those items on your wishlist...though I'm pretty sure I could get up enough to pay 50,000 treasure...hmmm... Could I possibly give a mix of both? Uhhh maybe like 15-20 gems and 20,000-25,000 treasure? Plus maybe something on that wishlist, if I can find any.
Quill, Okay, that sounds good! Take your time on it, no rush. And if you can't get to it just let me know and I'll see if I can't figure it out even though I have the tech knowledge of like an 80 year old grandpa
Oh my gosh, that would be amazing *-* And nah, I get it, I mean I'd probably like being paid like that too if I did commissions. xD If you like, I can see if I can get any of those items on your wishlist...though I'm pretty sure I could get up enough to pay 50,000 treasure...hmmm... Could I possibly give a mix of both? Uhhh maybe like 15-20 gems and 20,000-25,000 treasure? Plus maybe something on that wishlist, if I can find any.
Thanks! I can't say I'm that good with coding either :')

Also, I'm more than happy with what you're offering! If you want, I could try get the bust done by tomorrow-ish if I can.
Thanks! I can't say I'm that good with coding either :')

Also, I'm more than happy with what you're offering! If you want, I could try get the bust done by tomorrow-ish if I can.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33