Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Need of A Companion, Probably (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[quote name="OnyxShade" date="2019-06-11 12:43:52" ] hatchling’s gonna F SOMEBODY UP- [/quote] now I really wanna know what's happening The hatching lunged at Allaiyn :000000
OnyxShade wrote on 2019-06-11 12:43:52:
hatchling’s gonna F SOMEBODY UP-

now I really wanna know what's happening
The hatching lunged at Allaiyn :000000
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

[quote name="QuillOfLimbo" date="2019-06-11 23:51:47" ] [quote name="OnyxShade" date="2019-06-11 12:43:52" ] hatchling’s gonna F SOMEBODY UP- [/quote] now I really wanna know what's happening The hatching lunged at Allaiyn :000000 [/quote] If you’d like some insight, feel free to scroll through my profile. I’ve pretty much documented almost all my lore there, including when this whole thing started. A certain purple menace will be happy to help you >:}
QuillOfLimbo wrote on 2019-06-11 23:51:47:

If you’d like some insight, feel free to scroll through my profile. I’ve pretty much documented almost all my lore there, including when this whole thing started.
A certain purple menace will be happy to help you >:}
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Hey should we change the title now that we’ve got peeps?
Hey should we change the title now that we’ve got peeps?
Good point

Also I checked out a bit of the lore in your userpage thingy and I must hand it to you, it's really cool!
Good point

Also I checked out a bit of the lore in your userpage thingy and I must hand it to you, it's really cool!

Thanks! I’ve been working on it since before I joined, but mostly after Vanadium hatched.
Thanks! I’ve been working on it since before I joined, but mostly after Vanadium hatched.
[quote name="QuillOfLimbo" date="2019-06-11 23:51:47" ] [quote name="OnyxShade" date="2019-06-11 12:43:52" ] hatchling’s gonna F SOMEBODY UP- [/quote] now I really wanna know what's happening The hatching lunged at Allaiyn :000000 [/quote] *extra large gasp* :OOOO [s]holy moly I'm going to die aren't I[/s] Alright, Onyxshade, what kind of damage can this kid do?? (I'm also gonna go look at your lore as soon as I get the chance, I already skimmed some of it and it's so detailed :O) ALSO, *raises hand* QuillofLimbo, I have a question about Ammonite! I'm assuming her janustraps are also infused with whatever creepy-awesome demon thing she's got going on? And about said creepy-awesome demon thing, is she (and the others she's mentioned) a demon in a dragon body, like posession? >.> Or is she literally a demon (born like that or created or whatever)?
QuillOfLimbo wrote on 2019-06-11 23:51:47:

*extra large gasp* :OOOO holy moly I'm going to die aren't I
Alright, Onyxshade, what kind of damage can this kid do?? (I'm also gonna go look at your lore as soon as I get the chance, I already skimmed some of it and it's so detailed :O)

ALSO, *raises hand* QuillofLimbo, I have a question about Ammonite! I'm assuming her janustraps are also infused with whatever creepy-awesome demon thing she's got going on? And about said creepy-awesome demon thing, is she (and the others she's mentioned) a demon in a dragon body, like posession? >.> Or is she literally a demon (born like that or created or whatever)?
Thanks for the question!
To dress her janustraps first; to be honest, I wanted them to embody some of the hellish energy of Ammonite's home clan; although the real reason they're so strange isn't definitive, I'm most likely going to go with the idea that exposure the clan's traditions and devilish nature (although it could just be a really unique janustrap).

As with Ammonite herself and whether she's a dragon demon hybrid or otherwise, it's sorta to do with heritage. Again, I haven't had the chance to write it all down, but it's essentially to do with clan heritage. It's a fairly long story that I'll probably explain in the RPG however essentially some half demons migrated to the clan, settled, and changed from the arcane alliance to the plague as they wanted to feel more in control of themselves, rather than feel prejudiced because of their savagery.

As a result, my clan's primary bloodline have characteristics displayed by Ammonite; especially the ridgebacks and spirals, as both those breeds actually we're predominantly involved in the founding stages of the clan.
Thanks for the question!
To dress her janustraps first; to be honest, I wanted them to embody some of the hellish energy of Ammonite's home clan; although the real reason they're so strange isn't definitive, I'm most likely going to go with the idea that exposure the clan's traditions and devilish nature (although it could just be a really unique janustrap).

As with Ammonite herself and whether she's a dragon demon hybrid or otherwise, it's sorta to do with heritage. Again, I haven't had the chance to write it all down, but it's essentially to do with clan heritage. It's a fairly long story that I'll probably explain in the RPG however essentially some half demons migrated to the clan, settled, and changed from the arcane alliance to the plague as they wanted to feel more in control of themselves, rather than feel prejudiced because of their savagery.

As a result, my clan's primary bloodline have characteristics displayed by Ammonite; especially the ridgebacks and spirals, as both those breeds actually we're predominantly involved in the founding stages of the clan.

(I hope that makes some sense; it sounds a little strange but I'm hoping on making it work soon. They're basically a bunch of spooky spooks-scaley chomp chomp bird hybrids)
(I hope that makes some sense; it sounds a little strange but I'm hoping on making it work soon. They're basically a bunch of spooky spooks-scaley chomp chomp bird hybrids)

Nice lore Onyx, the toxic dragons seem pretty interesting. I really should start writing down my clan lore and stuff somewhere on the site instead of just google docs ^^'.
Nice lore Onyx, the toxic dragons seem pretty interesting. I really should start writing down my clan lore and stuff somewhere on the site instead of just google docs ^^'.
OY2CZgk.png
QuillofLimbo, Ahh, awesome :o That's a really neat idea, I hope you're able to develop it like you want to. I can't wait to hear more about Ammonite and her clan, it's going to be so cool. Though somebody should TOTALLY refer to her/her clan as "spooky spooks-scaley chomp chomp bird hybrids" at some point x'D
QuillofLimbo, Ahh, awesome :o That's a really neat idea, I hope you're able to develop it like you want to. I can't wait to hear more about Ammonite and her clan, it's going to be so cool. Though somebody should TOTALLY refer to her/her clan as "spooky spooks-scaley chomp chomp bird hybrids" at some point x'D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33