Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Need of A Companion, Probably (OOC)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I've some to realise that option two is closer to actual fr lore in a way, with the creator and destroyer constantly arguing, the answerer unconscious/ unavailable and the asker missing because let's face it, the lightweaver, tidelord and arcanist combined would definitely take it upon themselves to become an incredibly powerful deity and yeet the shade into the cosmos using their combined luminescence. Or many legs.

And also the windsinger and shadowbinder would be out with their popcorn the whole time, trying to make stuff a little better any way they can alongside flyin' around.
I've some to realise that option two is closer to actual fr lore in a way, with the creator and destroyer constantly arguing, the answerer unconscious/ unavailable and the asker missing because let's face it, the lightweaver, tidelord and arcanist combined would definitely take it upon themselves to become an incredibly powerful deity and yeet the shade into the cosmos using their combined luminescence. Or many legs.

And also the windsinger and shadowbinder would be out with their popcorn the whole time, trying to make stuff a little better any way they can alongside flyin' around.
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

Yeah, pretty much :T
Yeah, pretty much :T
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Yeah

(Also apologies for not stating my point, I meant to say that it might make the RP easier in that respect; my bad)
Yeah

(Also apologies for not stating my point, I meant to say that it might make the RP easier in that respect; my bad)

So are we all in agreement for #2 then?
@Sunnycat4?
So are we all in agreement for #2 then?
@Sunnycat4?
I am! Also sorry for the delay and Onyx and Quill, thank you for the nutshell editions xD

Not sure if I told y'all this already (if I have whoops sorry I'm repeating myself) but I'm gonna be pretty busy today and this weekend finishing up packing to move to a college dorm, and the week after I'm starting my first semester; my activity may be a little spotty for the next week or two (or three, but hopefully not), at least until I settle into a schedule. I should be able to get on and keep up with anything that goes on, not sure I'll always be able to get a response in though >.<'
Anyway, just gonna let y'all know in case I become scarce more than I've already been heh... I haven't forgotten ya I'm just busy x'D
I am! Also sorry for the delay and Onyx and Quill, thank you for the nutshell editions xD

Not sure if I told y'all this already (if I have whoops sorry I'm repeating myself) but I'm gonna be pretty busy today and this weekend finishing up packing to move to a college dorm, and the week after I'm starting my first semester; my activity may be a little spotty for the next week or two (or three, but hopefully not), at least until I settle into a schedule. I should be able to get on and keep up with anything that goes on, not sure I'll always be able to get a response in though >.<'
Anyway, just gonna let y'all know in case I become scarce more than I've already been heh... I haven't forgotten ya I'm just busy x'D
I agree too. Also Nirin it's perfectly fine. Hope the move goes smoothly and best of luck in general!

I agree too. Also Nirin it's perfectly fine. Hope the move goes smoothly and best of luck in general!

Aw thanks :3
Aw thanks :3
I'm still in for whatever you all choose. Two sounds great. Also, good luck with college Nirin
I'm still in for whatever you all choose. Two sounds great. Also, good luck with college Nirin
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Holy heckin cOOleG
Good luck moving!!

So number two it is then. I’ll start working on maps. Quill do you want to do the deities if you have time? If not, it’s perfectly absolutely 100% a-ok, I just wasn’t sure if that was something you enjoyed since you made the original fusion.
I’ll get to work on maps and names and more details! Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions!!
Holy heckin cOOleG
Good luck moving!!

So number two it is then. I’ll start working on maps. Quill do you want to do the deities if you have time? If not, it’s perfectly absolutely 100% a-ok, I just wasn’t sure if that was something you enjoyed since you made the original fusion.
I’ll get to work on maps and names and more details! Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions!!
Oh, right, almost forgot, we need 4 delegates. One earth/water, one fire/plague, one nature/lightning, and one shadow/wind. There can also be an ice/light/Arcane delegate on behalf of the Asker who the deities came together to choose by vote or something.
Basically we need 5 people at most for the RP, maybe a sixth to run NPCs but I think I can handle that part.
Oh, right, almost forgot, we need 4 delegates. One earth/water, one fire/plague, one nature/lightning, and one shadow/wind. There can also be an ice/light/Arcane delegate on behalf of the Asker who the deities came together to choose by vote or something.
Basically we need 5 people at most for the RP, maybe a sixth to run NPCs but I think I can handle that part.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33