Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Need of A Companion, Probably (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Very nice! He looks lovely :)
Very nice! He looks lovely :)
OY2CZgk.png
@TwilitRaven Dear healer, don't forget Celes has a couple broken/fractured ribs too. Mentioned in the explanation text back on my first post of page five of the RP. (also, u gunna get a present later, k?)
@TwilitRaven Dear healer, don't forget Celes has a couple broken/fractured ribs too. Mentioned in the explanation text back on my first post of page five of the RP. (also, u gunna get a present later, k?)
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
*small gasp* presents o_O maybe I should go around healing people lol
*small gasp* presents o_O maybe I should go around healing people lol
*Pats on back and whispers to* Don't worry, everyone will get a present, I promise
*Pats on back and whispers to* Don't worry, everyone will get a present, I promise
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
*is touched* :')
*is touched* :')
*gasp*
*gasp*
I'll make sure to take note of it in my next response, thanks for the reminder! I missed that bit ^^'.
I'll make sure to take note of it in my next response, thanks for the reminder! I missed that bit ^^'.
OY2CZgk.png
Sunnycat4, how much do you need for the gaoler? I could probably give you 20k if you promise to pay me back at some point (no rush, though)
Sunnycat4, how much do you need for the gaoler? I could probably give you 20k if you promise to pay me back at some point (no rush, though)
[quote name="Sunnycat4" date="2019-06-11 16:34:39" ] Whelp this is completely random. Look at what I did! https://www.deviantart.com/sunnycat35/art/Celes-Art-801360162 (linked because I cant transfer images on this device for some reason) [/quote] AW HE'S SO CUTE I love how you used the base but also changed it a bit to make the lineart softer
Sunnycat4 wrote on 2019-06-11 16:34:39:
Whelp this is completely random. Look at what I did! https://www.deviantart.com/sunnycat35/art/Celes-Art-801360162 (linked because I cant transfer images on this device for some reason)

AW HE'S SO CUTE
I love how you used the base but also changed it a bit to make the lineart softer
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

Anyway
Hello everyone
I should probably be able to get that Ammonite thing done; I think I might as well also ask if anyone has any questions about her character they'd like me to answer as a little extra thing?
Anyway
Hello everyone
I should probably be able to get that Ammonite thing done; I think I might as well also ask if anyone has any questions about her character they'd like me to answer as a little extra thing?
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33