Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Need of A Companion, Probably (ASK)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'm new to RPing on this site, but if you don't mind that I'd love to join.
I'm new to RPing on this site, but if you don't mind that I'd love to join.
@FiveApples
Sure! Hop right on in! I've got details and the original prompt at the head of the thread, if you need them. Glad to have you aboard! :) Also, I dropped by your lair, you've got some lovely dragons *-*
@FiveApples
Sure! Hop right on in! I've got details and the original prompt at the head of the thread, if you need them. Glad to have you aboard! :) Also, I dropped by your lair, you've got some lovely dragons *-*
[center]Mind if I jump in? I'm trying to get into RPing again, thanks. Probably pop in with Celes if I can. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349798/34979719_350.png[/img] [/center]
Mind if I jump in? I'm trying to get into RPing again, thanks. Probably pop in with Celes if I can.
34979719_350.png
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
(okay!) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386900/38689947_350.png[/img] Ivar was wandering through the forest. He had been out here for days, less because he wanted to be, and more because he was lost. Completely, hopelessly lost. Ivar had discovered, in the time that he had been out here, that he hated trees. He had liked them fine, before, when he had been safe at home and the trees were an option, not a requirement. But being out here, in the cold, wet silence... Well, it was like being forced to eat your favorite food for every single meal. Eventually you got sick of it. The days seemed to stretch on endlessly, monotonously walking past the same trees and hearing the same noises and smelling the same sounds. So it was all surprise to hear the scream. He rushed towards the sound. When he saw the two of them- one older, the other only a hatchling, and soaking wet, he sighed in relief. After taking a brief moment to compose himself, Ivar began to walk over to them. "Hello, there- are you two alright?"
(okay!)
38689947_350.png
Ivar was wandering through the forest. He had been out here for days, less because he wanted to be, and more because he was lost. Completely, hopelessly lost.
Ivar had discovered, in the time that he had been out here, that he hated trees. He had liked them fine, before, when he had been safe at home and the trees were an option, not a requirement. But being out here, in the cold, wet silence... Well, it was like being forced to eat your favorite food for every single meal. Eventually you got sick of it.
The days seemed to stretch on endlessly, monotonously walking past the same trees and hearing the same noises and smelling the same sounds. So it was all surprise to hear the scream. He rushed towards the sound. When he saw the two of them- one older, the other only a hatchling, and soaking wet, he sighed in relief. After taking a brief moment to compose himself, Ivar began to walk over to them. "Hello, there- are you two alright?"
((@Sunnycat4, Sure! Glad to have you! and @FiveApples, both of you, such lovely boys *-*)) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425210/42520940_350.png[/img][/center] "Hello there--are you two alright?" Allaiyn looked up sharply at the sound of a new voice; to her surprise she recognized trees not far off, becoming slowly visible in the light of the dawn. [i]Huh,[/i] she mused. [i]Guess I came farther than I thought.[/i] Struggling to her feet and attempting to hide her limp--she had no idea whether or not the newcomer was friend or foe, and she didn't want to appear weak--she held her dark head high and replied lightly, "Ah, yes, we're fine, thank you." She glanced down at the dripping hatchling at her feet, looking up again and asking, "This wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?"
((@Sunnycat4, Sure! Glad to have you! and @FiveApples, both of you, such lovely boys *-*))
42520940_350.png

"Hello there--are you two alright?"

Allaiyn looked up sharply at the sound of a new voice; to her surprise she recognized trees not far off, becoming slowly visible in the light of the dawn. Huh, she mused. Guess I came farther than I thought.

Struggling to her feet and attempting to hide her limp--she had no idea whether or not the newcomer was friend or foe, and she didn't want to appear weak--she held her dark head high and replied lightly, "Ah, yes, we're fine, thank you."

She glanced down at the dripping hatchling at her feet, looking up again and asking, "This wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?"
Ivar made a face. "Heavens, no. You mean she's not yours?"
He leaned down to examine the little hatchling, tilting his head curiously. He had seen children before, of course, but that didn't mean he wasn't intrigued by them. He looked back up at Allaiyn, squinting without his glasses.

"Well- she's certainly an odd little thing, isn't she? Why's she all wet?"
Ivar made a face. "Heavens, no. You mean she's not yours?"
He leaned down to examine the little hatchling, tilting his head curiously. He had seen children before, of course, but that didn't mean he wasn't intrigued by them. He looked back up at Allaiyn, squinting without his glasses.

"Well- she's certainly an odd little thing, isn't she? Why's she all wet?"
(Hello, sorry if I'm interrupting but is there a space for another character perhaps? It would be awesome if you could accept Ammonite. She's a relatively mean spirited character, so I thought it would be interesting to bring something new to the table: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52302067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523021/52302067_350.png[/img] [/url] Once again, I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm very new to rp-ing in general).
(Hello, sorry if I'm interrupting but is there a space for another character perhaps? It would be awesome if you could accept Ammonite. She's a relatively mean spirited character, so I thought it would be interesting to bring something new to the table:

52302067_350.png

Once again, I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm very new to rp-ing in general).
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

@QuillofLimbo
Oh no, that's fine! Bring her on in! A little animosity might be just what we need *mwhahaha* xD If you need any details, my first post covers the main gist of this RP, and anything else I've got posted in bold is a recap or new info. :)
@QuillofLimbo
Oh no, that's fine! Bring her on in! A little animosity might be just what we need *mwhahaha* xD If you need any details, my first post covers the main gist of this RP, and anything else I've got posted in bold is a recap or new info. :)
Thanks! I'll probably try come in a little later because I feel it'll make the most sense for Ammonite's character
Thanks! I'll probably try come in a little later because I feel it'll make the most sense for Ammonite's character
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

Sure thing! Right now I think I was just kinda waiting to see if @Onyxshade was going to post again, if you wanted to go after that it'd probably be a good time. :)

Edit: Until @LostDreamer and @TwilitRaven have officially joined in, everyone else can just go as normal.

Edit Edit: Alright, so I'm thinking if someone's unable to respond for 3 days and they give no indication/note/heads up as to why, then we'll move on without them.
Of course, if something just came up without warning in real life and they had no opportunity to alert the others, that's fine, just jump back in. We can come up with some reason for the absence or pretend they've been there the whole time xD

Edit Edit Edit: @Onyxshade, I think for now, while people are online, I'm going to let the characters go ahead and interact/get introduced--plot-wise I'll try to keep it from moving too far without you.
Sure thing! Right now I think I was just kinda waiting to see if @Onyxshade was going to post again, if you wanted to go after that it'd probably be a good time. :)

Edit: Until @LostDreamer and @TwilitRaven have officially joined in, everyone else can just go as normal.

Edit Edit: Alright, so I'm thinking if someone's unable to respond for 3 days and they give no indication/note/heads up as to why, then we'll move on without them.
Of course, if something just came up without warning in real life and they had no opportunity to alert the others, that's fine, just jump back in. We can come up with some reason for the absence or pretend they've been there the whole time xD

Edit Edit Edit: @Onyxshade, I think for now, while people are online, I'm going to let the characters go ahead and interact/get introduced--plot-wise I'll try to keep it from moving too far without you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12