Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Need of A Companion, Probably (ASK)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[b]EDIT: Alright, so as of now I think we've got enough people involved, but should anyone still be interested, just ask and we'll see if you can squeeze in. If you'd like to just pop in for a bit, say as a stranger on the road who lends some helpful advice then mysteriously vanishes (o_O), just let us know. Also, if anyone wants a 1x1 with just Allaiyn, PM me, that's still open! xD[/b] Here's the link to the OOC: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2699905/1 So, I’ve been wanting a semi-casual, [b]1x1/small group ([s]only maybe 3 or 4?[/s])[/b] RP to do with this girl: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425210/42520940_350.png[/img] Quick facts about this kid, for anyone who’s interested: -She’s quiet and reserved, but not unfriendly -Probably would like Florence + the Machine -Big time wanderlust -Enjoys a good riddle though she’ll probably start asking for other people’s guesses if she can’t figure it out after a little while -Starrrssss -Never knew her parents or siblings, if any -Likes to think she’s witty though she really hasn’t had enough social interaction to confidently make such a claim -Chill and composed until complimented [s]flusters easily for some reason??[/s] -Probably should learn to avoid the Beastclans better than she currently does ((She's probably like the only one I ever use to RP heheheh [s]I just love her so much sorry[/s])) I don’t really have a plot or anything in mind; all I was thinking was possibly some sort of journey/wandering, maybe an adventure of some sort? The scene in my head so far is Allaiyn wandering and possibly running into someone on the road to wherever, if she’s even headed anywhere. I’ll be honest, a little romantic spin wouldn’t be turned down x’D Preferably I’d appreciate other Imperial dragon characters (they’re my favorites, no shame). I can reply pretty much on a daily basis unless I state otherwise, and my answers tend to be a couple paragraphs.[b]I’d appreciate if the other party could contribute likewise. :)[/b] The RP can go down either on this thread or through PMs. [b]If anyone’s interested, you can answer here or PM if you like. I'm subbed :)[/b] [b]Edit:[/b] If anyone would like to do another, separate 1x1 RP just PM me and let me know. [b]Possible starting point:[/b] The sun was finally sinking, staining the sky gold and scarlet. All day it had beat down relentlessly on the barren landscape of the Shifting Expanse, heating the sands to near unbearable temperatures and making the horizon shimmer with mirages. Allaiyn had been traversing the wastes since the day before, when a clan of harpies had attacked her mid flight and forced her into an emergency landing. She’d landed funny on her right foreleg and her left wing had been damaged by harpy talons—neither injury was severe enough to be life-threatening, but they *were* bad enough to cause pain and discomfort. It hurt too much to fly very far and after a while of hobblingalong it hurt to walk; the Imperial dragonness spent her time alternating between awkward limping and ungraceful gliding, keeping a sharp eye out for any shade or water that wasn’t an illusion. Most of the day she’d been unlucky, but now, as the sun slowly set, she stumbled across a shallow watering hole and a patch of tall, dry grass. [i]Finally[/i], she thought with relief, sinking down to rest near the water. After she’d satisfied her thirst, she turned to tending her injuries in the lengthening shadows, pausing now and again to swivel her antlered head about and make sure there was no impending danger. There always seemed to be, these days. The Beastclans seemed more and more aggressive every time she ran into them...probably [i]because[/i] she kept running into them. She didn’t mean to. It just happened. She often supposed, bitterly, that she was just destined for a life of misfortune. Allaiyn shook her dark head, pushing the melancholy thoughts from her head. It was easy enough to transfer her mental processes from brooding over her life to brooding over the present moment—no food, aching limbs and wings, exhaustion. She wanted to lay down and let sleep overtake her, but she knew it was a dangerous move. There were monsters everywhere, and even if she’d momentarily evaded the day-going ones, the nocturnal beasts would be out and about soon. But she was so tired. So, so tired… Before she knew it she’d fallen asleep; alone in the nighttime desert, lulled by the wind whispering through the grass.
EDIT: Alright, so as of now I think we've got enough people involved, but should anyone still be interested, just ask and we'll see if you can squeeze in. If you'd like to just pop in for a bit, say as a stranger on the road who lends some helpful advice
then mysteriously vanishes (o_O), just let us know.

Also, if anyone wants a 1x1 with just Allaiyn, PM me, that's still open! xD

Here's the link to the OOC: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2699905/1

So, I’ve been wanting a semi-casual, 1x1/small group (only maybe 3 or 4?) RP to do with this girl:

42520940_350.png

Quick facts about this kid, for anyone who’s interested:
-She’s quiet and reserved, but not unfriendly
-Probably would like Florence + the Machine
-Big time wanderlust
-Enjoys a good riddle though she’ll probably start asking for other people’s guesses if she can’t figure it out after a little while
-Starrrssss
-Never knew her parents or siblings, if any
-Likes to think she’s witty though she really hasn’t had enough social interaction to confidently make such a claim
-Chill and composed until complimented flusters easily for some reason??
-Probably should learn to avoid the Beastclans better than she currently does
((She's probably like the only one I ever use to RP heheheh I just love her so much sorry))

I don’t really have a plot or anything in mind; all I was thinking was possibly some sort of journey/wandering, maybe an adventure of some sort? The scene in my head so far is Allaiyn wandering and possibly running into someone on the road to wherever, if she’s even headed anywhere. I’ll be honest, a little romantic spin wouldn’t be turned down x’D Preferably I’d appreciate other Imperial dragon characters (they’re my favorites, no shame).
I can reply pretty much on a daily basis unless I state otherwise, and my answers tend to be a couple paragraphs.I’d appreciate if the other party could contribute likewise. :) The RP can go down either on this thread or through PMs.

If anyone’s interested, you can answer here or PM if you like. I'm subbed :)
Edit: If anyone would like to do another, separate 1x1 RP just PM me and let me know.

Possible starting point:

The sun was finally sinking, staining the sky gold and scarlet. All day it had beat down relentlessly on the barren landscape of the Shifting Expanse, heating the sands to near unbearable temperatures and making the horizon shimmer with mirages.

Allaiyn had been traversing the wastes since the day before, when a clan of harpies had attacked her mid flight and forced her into an emergency landing. She’d landed funny on her right foreleg and her left wing had been damaged by harpy talons—neither injury was severe enough to be life-threatening, but they *were* bad enough to cause pain and discomfort. It hurt too much to fly very far and after a while of hobblingalong it hurt to walk; the Imperial dragonness spent her time alternating between awkward limping and ungraceful gliding, keeping a sharp eye out for any shade or water that wasn’t an illusion.

Most of the day she’d been unlucky, but now, as the sun slowly set, she stumbled across a shallow watering hole and a patch of tall, dry grass.

Finally, she thought with relief, sinking down to rest near the water. After she’d satisfied her thirst, she turned to tending her injuries in the lengthening shadows, pausing now and again to swivel her antlered head about and make sure there was no impending danger. There always seemed to be, these days. The Beastclans seemed more and more aggressive every time she ran into them...probably because she kept running into them.

She didn’t mean to. It just happened. She often supposed, bitterly, that she was just destined for a life of misfortune.

Allaiyn shook her dark head, pushing the melancholy thoughts from her head. It was easy enough to transfer her mental processes from brooding over her life to brooding over the present moment—no food, aching limbs and wings, exhaustion. She wanted to lay down and let sleep overtake her, but she knew it was a dangerous move. There were monsters everywhere, and even if she’d momentarily evaded the day-going ones, the nocturnal beasts would be out and about soon.

But she was so tired. So, so tired…

Before she knew it she’d fallen asleep; alone in the nighttime desert, lulled by the wind whispering through the grass.

((interested, just don’t have time to write something at the moment))
((interested, just don’t have time to write something at the moment))
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
@OnyxShade
Of course, whenever you're available. I'm about to duck out myself :p
@OnyxShade
Of course, whenever you're available. I'm about to duck out myself :p
(Can’t post images rn so here’s a link sorry)
The soft pitter-patter of tired claws on dry earth began to draw near, pausing every now and then. Heavy panting became audible as the footsteps drew nearer, and the dry grass rustled and creaked as a grey whispered head pushed its way through. A delicate nose sniffed as two wide red eyes darted around. The little Imperial limped forward, paw-pads leaving crimson marks on the soil, numb wings dragging behind her. She was out of breath, starving, and thirsty enough to drink the whole Sea of a Thousand Currents. She carefully tried to make her way within reach of the water, but slipped on the loose soil and tumbled into the shallow pool with a small screech. She desperately paddled, trying to get out, but began to slip under the surface more and more. She had no strength left to keep her floating...
(Can’t post images rn so here’s a link sorry)
The soft pitter-patter of tired claws on dry earth began to draw near, pausing every now and then. Heavy panting became audible as the footsteps drew nearer, and the dry grass rustled and creaked as a grey whispered head pushed its way through. A delicate nose sniffed as two wide red eyes darted around. The little Imperial limped forward, paw-pads leaving crimson marks on the soil, numb wings dragging behind her. She was out of breath, starving, and thirsty enough to drink the whole Sea of a Thousand Currents. She carefully tried to make her way within reach of the water, but slipped on the loose soil and tumbled into the shallow pool with a small screech. She desperately paddled, trying to get out, but began to slip under the surface more and more. She had no strength left to keep her floating...
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
(It's fine! She's a very interesting colored/patterned dragon :o I like her)

Allaiyn woke up with a start, head snapping up at the sound of a splash and a screech. She attempted to leap to her feet but landed awkwardly on her sore foot, stumbling slightly as she looked hastily around.

Suddenly she spotted the cause of the noise; a small, Imperial hatchling, mottled colors of grey and scarlet, floundered in the shallow water, looking distressed.

Without thinking Allaiyn dove forward, scooping the little dragon up by the scruff and pulling her free of the water, setting her carefully on the dry ground nearby.

The grown dragoness raised her head once more, looking around in confusion. Who would leave a hatchling out in the wilderness like this, all by itself? she wondered; but her next, sarcastic thought was, Oh, wait, maybe it was the same dragons who did that to me.

Allaiyn slowly sat down again, getting off her aching foot and satisfied there was no immediate danger. In the soft light of the slowly-coming dawn, she observed the little creature in front of her, wondering if it was old enough to speak yet. She knew nothing of the little ones, absolutely nothing. If this hatchling's parents or caretakers didn't come around soon, Allaiyn would have to go find someone who could take of the little one.

(It's fine! She's a very interesting colored/patterned dragon :o I like her)

Allaiyn woke up with a start, head snapping up at the sound of a splash and a screech. She attempted to leap to her feet but landed awkwardly on her sore foot, stumbling slightly as she looked hastily around.

Suddenly she spotted the cause of the noise; a small, Imperial hatchling, mottled colors of grey and scarlet, floundered in the shallow water, looking distressed.

Without thinking Allaiyn dove forward, scooping the little dragon up by the scruff and pulling her free of the water, setting her carefully on the dry ground nearby.

The grown dragoness raised her head once more, looking around in confusion. Who would leave a hatchling out in the wilderness like this, all by itself? she wondered; but her next, sarcastic thought was, Oh, wait, maybe it was the same dragons who did that to me.

Allaiyn slowly sat down again, getting off her aching foot and satisfied there was no immediate danger. In the soft light of the slowly-coming dawn, she observed the little creature in front of her, wondering if it was old enough to speak yet. She knew nothing of the little ones, absolutely nothing. If this hatchling's parents or caretakers didn't come around soon, Allaiyn would have to go find someone who could take of the little one.

((Reserved!! Just give a little bit!))
((Reserved!! Just give a little bit!))
r7LsxK2.png
@LostDreamer
No problem! Whenever you're available!
@LostDreamer
No problem! Whenever you're available!
((I’d love to join if there’s still a space available.))
((I’d love to join if there’s still a space available.))
OY2CZgk.png
@TwilitRaven (Sure, hop on in! Also, I took a peek at your lair, you have some beautiful dragons *-* Especially Fafnir ahh I'm in love [emoji=guardian love size=1]) [b]I think I'll leave room for one more person...? As well as anyone who wants a private 1x1. :)[/b] Edit: I dunno, just occurred to me characters could even come and go...? Like if someone wants to hop in but just for a little bit? Eh, we'll figure it out. [b]Again, this is just a casual RP, I really don't have much of a plot in mind, just waiting to see what happens...a lil romance is welcome xD ([i]only interested[/i] in MxF). Just my wanderin' girl out for a wander, and we'll see where that takes us! No turn system in place currently, I don't think one will be necessary as long as everyone gives the others a decent chance to respond before posting again themselves. :) Multiple characters per roleplayer are fine, just fyi in case anyone was wondering xD And [i]although[/i] this is a casual RP, I would very much prefer if daily/every-other-day responses were supplied by those involved. I know real life and circumstances can get in the way, I'd just appreciate it if everyone would make sure to try and let the others know if they're going to be unavailable for some time; as well as try to respond whenever possible, as I know from countless experiences that it's hard to revive anything once abandonment has set in and the muse has danced off. xP [/b]
@TwilitRaven
(Sure, hop on in! Also, I took a peek at your lair, you have some beautiful dragons *-* Especially Fafnir ahh I'm in love )

I think I'll leave room for one more person...? As well as anyone who wants a private 1x1. :)
Edit: I dunno, just occurred to me characters could even come and go...? Like if someone wants to hop in but just for a little bit? Eh, we'll figure it out.

Again, this is just a casual RP, I really don't have much of a plot in mind, just waiting to see what happens...a lil romance is welcome xD (only interested in MxF). Just my wanderin' girl out for a wander, and we'll see where that takes us!

No turn system in place currently, I don't think one will be necessary as long as everyone gives the others a decent chance to respond before posting again themselves. :)

Multiple characters per roleplayer are fine, just fyi in case anyone was wondering xD

And although this is a casual RP, I would very much prefer if daily/every-other-day responses were supplied by those involved. I know real life and circumstances can get in the way, I'd just appreciate it if everyone would make sure to try and let the others know if they're going to be unavailable for some time; as well as try to respond whenever possible, as I know from countless experiences that it's hard to revive anything once abandonment has set in and the muse has danced off. xP

Bump just 'cuz
Bump just 'cuz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12