Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TCoK’s Indefinite Hiatus
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 781 782
(Yes, Luna is different from Luma. Luna’s name means moon, and Luma’s name means star. That is just one of the many differences.)

aAAAAA-

Please help me-
(Yes, Luna is different from Luma. Luna’s name means moon, and Luma’s name means star. That is just one of the many differences.)

aAAAAA-

Please help me-
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
((well yeah I knew that but agajgsjga I thought it was just typos fml,))

would that I could, Maggie, would that I could...

Oh! There’s that intense nausea you mentioned! Hm, don’t think I’ll wait this one out, nope... Oho, see ya in about ten minutes! Sayonara! *warps away*
((well yeah I knew that but agajgsjga I thought it was just typos fml,))

would that I could, Maggie, would that I could...

Oh! There’s that intense nausea you mentioned! Hm, don’t think I’ll wait this one out, nope... Oho, see ya in about ten minutes! Sayonara! *warps away*
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
what does sayonara mean
what does sayonara mean
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
*warps back into the room* I’m back~! The spell took a bit longer than expected to complete, but at least the headache’s gone, yep.

Oh, sayonara? It means “goodbye” in.. what’s your word for the language? Japanese? Yeah!
*warps back into the room* I’m back~! The spell took a bit longer than expected to complete, but at least the headache’s gone, yep.

Oh, sayonara? It means “goodbye” in.. what’s your word for the language? Japanese? Yeah!
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
(Oh btw everyone who isn't speaking is either confused or asleep)

I um ok

i just use jambuhbye
please dont kill me, mage-sisters
(Oh btw everyone who isn't speaking is either confused or asleep)

I um ok

i just use jambuhbye
please dont kill me, mage-sisters
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
Hm hm, yet another difference between you and my Maggie. Mine is fluent in multiple languages~ Not that there’s anythin’ wrong with not being multilingual, of course. Alternative dimensions are really interesting!
Hm hm, yet another difference between you and my Maggie. Mine is fluent in multiple languages~ Not that there’s anythin’ wrong with not being multilingual, of course. Alternative dimensions are really interesting!
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
Bonjam
Bonjam
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
um
i know halcandran, fandalian, popstarian, english, hylian, draconic, dragon, jambandran, bonneton, cat, and inkling
what else do you need to know if you’re in the Fandoms Unite universe? halcandran and jambandran aren’t needed but hey it’s kirby universe languages soo
Also if its a ton it’s because you need to learn to communicate with other fandoms with different languages
um
i know halcandran, fandalian, popstarian, english, hylian, draconic, dragon, jambandran, bonneton, cat, and inkling
what else do you need to know if you’re in the Fandoms Unite universe? halcandran and jambandran aren’t needed but hey it’s kirby universe languages soo
Also if its a ton it’s because you need to learn to communicate with other fandoms with different languages
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
Ooh, you ARE multilingual! Go figure, you’re just the same guy from another dimension. But not Another Dimension since that’s an actual location!

For what I know, my Mags speaks Modern Halcandran, some Ancient Halcandran, Common Popstarian, Common Halfmoonian, a little Jambandran, and uhh Modern Mekkai, I think. Oh, and he can communicate at the high frequency of feline creatures, of course! He probably knows more, I haven’t really asked, nope.
Ooh, you ARE multilingual! Go figure, you’re just the same guy from another dimension. But not Another Dimension since that’s an actual location!

For what I know, my Mags speaks Modern Halcandran, some Ancient Halcandran, Common Popstarian, Common Halfmoonian, a little Jambandran, and uhh Modern Mekkai, I think. Oh, and he can communicate at the high frequency of feline creatures, of course! He probably knows more, I haven’t really asked, nope.
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
oh right
i know the popstarian and cat versions of all the languages i mentioned
and the halcandran i know is both versions
hehe
oh right
i know the popstarian and cat versions of all the languages i mentioned
and the halcandran i know is both versions
hehe
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 781 782