Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP CLOSED
1 2 ... 731 732 733 734 735 ... 872 873
Wanderer eventually reached the first island. She hadnt rested because she was so pumped to see her friend again, but her body started giving up when it saw a place to rest. She sprawled out in the sun. Her wings were sore and her talons cramping from not walking. She ate one of the fruits she brought.
Wanderer eventually reached the first island. She hadnt rested because she was so pumped to see her friend again, but her body started giving up when it saw a place to rest. She sprawled out in the sun. Her wings were sore and her talons cramping from not walking. She ate one of the fruits she brought.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Cedar looked at Dexsha. "What are you thanking me for?"
Cedar looked at Dexsha. "What are you thanking me for?"
oof maaaannn
Dexsha shrank beneath her skin. "Uh... Not killing me?"
Dexsha shrank beneath her skin. "Uh... Not killing me?"
Hey, you. I love you.
"Then what's stopping ya?" Sediment said, a grin on his face. He could see how tired this dragon was. It was practically written all ove him. "Because these dragons here aren't all that scary. You could easily do it now."

He knew because that was how his mind worked. Calm and calculating. When he saw all of these dragons he knew how how he could kill them in a second. And he couldn't stop those thoughts.
"Then what's stopping ya?" Sediment said, a grin on his face. He could see how tired this dragon was. It was practically written all ove him. "Because these dragons here aren't all that scary. You could easily do it now."

He knew because that was how his mind worked. Calm and calculating. When he saw all of these dragons he knew how how he could kill them in a second. And he couldn't stop those thoughts.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Cedar grinned. "They wouldn't gimme enough money. Also, I never really liked jealousy kills."

Paradise glared at him. "I have no venom. I have no powers, except for my camouflage. I am not a good fighter. I. Can't." Paradise did not like that this dragon could read him.
Cedar grinned. "They wouldn't gimme enough money. Also, I never really liked jealousy kills."

Paradise glared at him. "I have no venom. I have no powers, except for my camouflage. I am not a good fighter. I. Can't." Paradise did not like that this dragon could read him.
oof maaaannn
"Then, to you, it seems as if your reality is a sad one," Sediment shrugged. "Either find an animus to return you to your former glory or come to accept the fact that you need to work to get the thinks you want like every other dragon."

Sediment didn't know what else he could say. This dragon must have been born into some priviledge life to be upset over not being able to kill other dragons. He just had to be creative enough.

"You can use your camo in amazing ways, I'm sure," he now tried. "I have faith that you are going to be just fine."
"Then, to you, it seems as if your reality is a sad one," Sediment shrugged. "Either find an animus to return you to your former glory or come to accept the fact that you need to work to get the thinks you want like every other dragon."

Sediment didn't know what else he could say. This dragon must have been born into some priviledge life to be upset over not being able to kill other dragons. He just had to be creative enough.

"You can use your camo in amazing ways, I'm sure," he now tried. "I have faith that you are going to be just fine."
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Dexsha tilted her head, "what do you mean jealousy? What is Pyre jealous of?"
Dexsha tilted her head, "what do you mean jealousy? What is Pyre jealous of?"
Hey, you. I love you.
Paradise was very confused. He had bits of red in his wings in irritation. "Stop acting like you know me." He said, then flew down towards the newer island.
Paradise was very confused. He had bits of red in his wings in irritation. "Stop acting like you know me." He said, then flew down towards the newer island.
oof maaaannn
Cedar shrugged to Dexsha as he landed. "You two. Sibe and you." He snapped up a tuna swimming past.
Cedar shrugged to Dexsha as he landed. "You two. Sibe and you." He snapped up a tuna swimming past.
oof maaaannn
Dexsha looked surprised, "What!? Wait, he likes Sibe? " she said, feeling a rush of protective fury. "I just thought he didn't like SeaWings or like one of my family memebers murdered his family or something like that..." She lashed her tail. " MEANIE DRAGON! " Dexsha yelped, rage boiling in her eyes.
Dexsha looked surprised, "What!? Wait, he likes Sibe? " she said, feeling a rush of protective fury. "I just thought he didn't like SeaWings or like one of my family memebers murdered his family or something like that..." She lashed her tail. " MEANIE DRAGON! " Dexsha yelped, rage boiling in her eyes.
Hey, you. I love you.
1 2 ... 731 732 733 734 735 ... 872 873