Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 872 873
oh, of course!! Just put your derg's info and stuff, and we can talk more!!
oh, of course!! Just put your derg's info and stuff, and we can talk more!!
oof maaaannn
@ZyXeno

I just wanted to Ping you in case you weren't subbed.
@ZyXeno

I just wanted to Ping you in case you weren't subbed.
oof maaaannn
//Okay! I haven't done anything in the WOF fandom lately! This should be fun!

>Name - Lisianthus (Lisia)
>Age - 7
>Female - She/Her
>Tribe - RainWing/IceWing
>Description -She has a lighter blue for a base color of her scales and a lighter underbelly. She has diamond-like scales that shimmer different colors on the break between her underbelly and main body (only scales on her that can shift color). Her wings have a shift to pure white and cold scales on the underside of the membrane and they can't change color. Her ruff is spiky and long to match the IceWing-like spikes that come out of her head and it can shift like the diamond scales. Has sharp fangs and light blue eyes. Large, thick scar running down from the middle of her neck to her chest, appearing to be claw marks. Has a build like an IceWing with spikes at the end of the prehensile tail, but very thin and much shinier. Rigid talons like and IceWing.
>Powers - She can breathe frostbreath and grip things with her tail. Some of her scales are very cold.
>Sexuality - Bisexual
>Anything Else - She is very cold when you first meet her, but she really loves to meet new people! She is very adventurous and can talk herself out of any situation. She is a charmer and very active, but she does need her suntime! She is skilled with herbs and making potions, but she finds it tedious so she doesn't do it often. She does carry a satchel that has herbs needed, though.
//Okay! I haven't done anything in the WOF fandom lately! This should be fun!

>Name - Lisianthus (Lisia)
>Age - 7
>Female - She/Her
>Tribe - RainWing/IceWing
>Description -She has a lighter blue for a base color of her scales and a lighter underbelly. She has diamond-like scales that shimmer different colors on the break between her underbelly and main body (only scales on her that can shift color). Her wings have a shift to pure white and cold scales on the underside of the membrane and they can't change color. Her ruff is spiky and long to match the IceWing-like spikes that come out of her head and it can shift like the diamond scales. Has sharp fangs and light blue eyes. Large, thick scar running down from the middle of her neck to her chest, appearing to be claw marks. Has a build like an IceWing with spikes at the end of the prehensile tail, but very thin and much shinier. Rigid talons like and IceWing.
>Powers - She can breathe frostbreath and grip things with her tail. Some of her scales are very cold.
>Sexuality - Bisexual
>Anything Else - She is very cold when you first meet her, but she really loves to meet new people! She is very adventurous and can talk herself out of any situation. She is a charmer and very active, but she does need her suntime! She is skilled with herbs and making potions, but she finds it tedious so she doesn't do it often. She does carry a satchel that has herbs needed, though.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
I'm sorry this is a bit of a late reply, I've been busy all morning.

Probably

>Age: 15
>Gender/pronouns: Male/He/Him
>Tribe: Sandwing
>Description: Probably was born near the town of 'Probability'. His mother was inspired by the Sandwing-Skywing relationship around the border and named him after the town. Probably was pure Sandwing and had very pale yellow scales, almost white. His eyes were a dark grey, only a shade lighter than black. He has a freckle of amber along his back. He has a pair of spectacles and surprisingly little jewlery for a sandwing. However, this is due to him being a scientist. Probably was instantly intrested in dragon behaviour from a young age, especially seeing as Skywings seemed to act different from Sandwings in the town. From this strange discovery he continued to study behaviour in not only dragons, but also now scavengers. As certain dragons keeping them as pets have reported them being extremely intelligent. Yet, don't make this seemingly harmless fact fool you. Probably can do dark things in the name of science.
>Powers: Poison barbed tail, admitting heat, fire breath, other usual sandwing abilities.
>Sexuality: ig asexual? I can't imagine him falling in love.
>Anything you want everyone to know: What timeline is this set in and on what place? (e.g. scorpion den, jade academy, etc)
I'm sorry this is a bit of a late reply, I've been busy all morning.

Probably

>Age: 15
>Gender/pronouns: Male/He/Him
>Tribe: Sandwing
>Description: Probably was born near the town of 'Probability'. His mother was inspired by the Sandwing-Skywing relationship around the border and named him after the town. Probably was pure Sandwing and had very pale yellow scales, almost white. His eyes were a dark grey, only a shade lighter than black. He has a freckle of amber along his back. He has a pair of spectacles and surprisingly little jewlery for a sandwing. However, this is due to him being a scientist. Probably was instantly intrested in dragon behaviour from a young age, especially seeing as Skywings seemed to act different from Sandwings in the town. From this strange discovery he continued to study behaviour in not only dragons, but also now scavengers. As certain dragons keeping them as pets have reported them being extremely intelligent. Yet, don't make this seemingly harmless fact fool you. Probably can do dark things in the name of science.
>Powers: Poison barbed tail, admitting heat, fire breath, other usual sandwing abilities.
>Sexuality: ig asexual? I can't imagine him falling in love.
>Anything you want everyone to know: What timeline is this set in and on what place? (e.g. scorpion den, jade academy, etc)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
(Hello people!) (@Hensbane hi Goodmorning, I probably will not reply until the others do so they can catch up and such if that’s alright to you.)
(Hello people!) (@Hensbane hi Goodmorning, I probably will not reply until the others do so they can catch up and such if that’s alright to you.)
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
(Alrighty I’m back I had to sleep like 8 hours lol)

Venomous swiftly hurries threw the alleyway , feeling uncomfortable.

*mind* ‘ the last time I was with so many dragons from other tribes was when my...’
He shakes his head to try to end that thought

*mind* ‘ I’m not thinking about that not now!’
He continues pushing his way threw the mass of people and got a bit lost...

*mind* ‘dang it...maybe I should’ve gotten out more’
He sighs and darts to one of the more empty alleyways
(Alrighty I’m back I had to sleep like 8 hours lol)

Venomous swiftly hurries threw the alleyway , feeling uncomfortable.

*mind* ‘ the last time I was with so many dragons from other tribes was when my...’
He shakes his head to try to end that thought

*mind* ‘ I’m not thinking about that not now!’
He continues pushing his way threw the mass of people and got a bit lost...

*mind* ‘dang it...maybe I should’ve gotten out more’
He sighs and darts to one of the more empty alleyways
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Falcon has heard of what sounds like someone was suffocating, so she looked over her wing and shoulder. And so she saw the Rainwing dragon(et), And it seemed like they were following her. Falcon got curious to what they were up to further, but what seems curious is why they seemed like they were having a hard time breathing. Were they sick?

Falcon then decided to hop down with a slight glide down as she walked closer to them as she gave them an ‘Are you alright?’ Look with some suspicion.
Falcon has heard of what sounds like someone was suffocating, so she looked over her wing and shoulder. And so she saw the Rainwing dragon(et), And it seemed like they were following her. Falcon got curious to what they were up to further, but what seems curious is why they seemed like they were having a hard time breathing. Were they sick?

Falcon then decided to hop down with a slight glide down as she walked closer to them as she gave them an ‘Are you alright?’ Look with some suspicion.
(Oof, nice to hear you had a nice night.)
(Oof, nice to hear you had a nice night.)
(Thanks! Btw I put in my character thing what Venomous looks like)

Venomous glances out of the alleyway noticing a Sandwing and peculiar Rainwing ...
He watches as the Sandwing confronts the Rainwing looking dragon

*mind* ‘ hmmm I wonder if they know each other’
(Thanks! Btw I put in my character thing what Venomous looks like)

Venomous glances out of the alleyway noticing a Sandwing and peculiar Rainwing ...
He watches as the Sandwing confronts the Rainwing looking dragon

*mind* ‘ hmmm I wonder if they know each other’
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
(That is actually neat. I will post mine soon enough, but it will take a long while so stay seated for it lol.)
(That is actually neat. I will post mine soon enough, but it will take a long while so stay seated for it lol.)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 872 873