Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 872 873
Hensbane walked farther into the darker portions, ignoring other dragons hawking obviously dangerous drugs or "Magical" items. He stood shaking in front of Mark, a dark brown mudwing with scars all over. Mark smiled as Hensbane offered the tincture of venom.

Hensbane did not like selling his venom as a drug.
Hensbane walked farther into the darker portions, ignoring other dragons hawking obviously dangerous drugs or "Magical" items. He stood shaking in front of Mark, a dark brown mudwing with scars all over. Mark smiled as Hensbane offered the tincture of venom.

Hensbane did not like selling his venom as a drug.
oof maaaannn
Falcon stared at them with confusion. Could the Rainwing looking Dragon(et) be some kind of medic? What exactly is that guy doing? Falcon wondered all the possibilities, but every possibility suggests that it isn’t her problem. So she shrugged it off, even though it does show up as ‘suspicious’ to her. So she walked away as she leaped on top of every building, much more in a somewhat calm feeling as her top golden scales shined under the bright sun as she leaped.
Falcon stared at them with confusion. Could the Rainwing looking Dragon(et) be some kind of medic? What exactly is that guy doing? Falcon wondered all the possibilities, but every possibility suggests that it isn’t her problem. So she shrugged it off, even though it does show up as ‘suspicious’ to her. So she walked away as she leaped on top of every building, much more in a somewhat calm feeling as her top golden scales shined under the bright sun as she leaped.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Hensbane glanced up at the rooftops, noticing the bright shine from the corner of his eye. He panicked, wondering if the dragon would expose his trade. He ran out of the alleyway, confusing Mark, and watching the dragon all the way, watching for emotions that would suggest that they were wanting to expose him.
Hensbane glanced up at the rooftops, noticing the bright shine from the corner of his eye. He panicked, wondering if the dragon would expose his trade. He ran out of the alleyway, confusing Mark, and watching the dragon all the way, watching for emotions that would suggest that they were wanting to expose him.
oof maaaannn
He realized he was hallucinating out of the corner of his eyes, small black misty dragons, monsters, his brother. He stopped, out of breath, and a Sandwing female looked at him curiously.
He realized he was hallucinating out of the corner of his eyes, small black misty dragons, monsters, his brother. He stopped, out of breath, and a Sandwing female looked at him curiously.
oof maaaannn
(Woah hold on, why a double post?)
(Woah hold on, why a double post?)
(I dunno, I didn't feel like editing. I'm sorry for the trouble, if trouble was caused!)
(I dunno, I didn't feel like editing. I'm sorry for the trouble, if trouble was caused!)
oof maaaannn
(Oh it is ok, just be careful is all. I am gonna leave this roleplay for the night, Even if it’s half to 8, I need to take a small break and practice for tomorrow some more, I have a grad ceremony tomorrow later and I need to be extra ready for it.)
(Oh it is ok, just be careful is all. I am gonna leave this roleplay for the night, Even if it’s half to 8, I need to take a small break and practice for tomorrow some more, I have a grad ceremony tomorrow later and I need to be extra ready for it.)
(Tis fine, get good rest! See you tomorrow.)
(Tis fine, get good rest! See you tomorrow.)
oof maaaannn
boop
boop
oof maaaannn
//Is this still open? I saw you started and I wanted to know if I could join
//Is this still open? I saw you started and I wanted to know if I could join
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2