Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 872 873
(Uh oh gotta go I’ll be back on tomorrow! Sorry!)
(Uh oh gotta go I’ll be back on tomorrow! Sorry!)
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
(Alright, have a good night, bye!)
(Alright, have a good night, bye!)
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
(And Yes, le Falcon)
(And Yes, le Falcon)
Also, I think we should start at the Sandwing bazaar. It is pretty neutral, so we all could meet naturally.

*Check over everyone's character sheets. If you left something out, like sexuality, age, etc, fix it!*
Also, I think we should start at the Sandwing bazaar. It is pretty neutral, so we all could meet naturally.

*Check over everyone's character sheets. If you left something out, like sexuality, age, etc, fix it!*
oof maaaannn

*Remember that this is a practice RP at the moment, we will go into the real one later.*

*Remember that this is a practice RP at the moment, we will go into the real one later.*
oof maaaannn
(aw, bye then! You still wanna Rp RadioactiveBlitz?)
(aw, bye then! You still wanna Rp RadioactiveBlitz?)
oof maaaannn
(Totally, just give me a bit to fix up Falcon, be back in five min tops)
(Totally, just give me a bit to fix up Falcon, be back in five min tops)
(Ah! I'll be back in about 30 min, I need to warm up some ramen and eat.)
(Ah! I'll be back in about 30 min, I need to warm up some ramen and eat.)
oof maaaannn
(Ok back, and ooh! Is it the type of Raman from the handcrafted noodles and place them in a soup bowl? Or is it just the packaged Raman?)
(Ok back, and ooh! Is it the type of Raman from the handcrafted noodles and place them in a soup bowl? Or is it just the packaged Raman?)
(Back!)
(Back!)
oof maaaannn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 872 873