Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 872 873
@Hensbane
Hello, I would like to join! I hope she is good enough. Oof two sunset’s

Name: Falcon

Tribe: Skywing (with SandWing ancestory)

Appearance: Has bright orange and gold scales with wings the color of a sunset, has a crimson left eye and black right eye. Unlike any Skywing, she appears to be a little bigger than them.

Powers: Can breathe blue flames unlike a firescales, although it seems like it mimics what a firescale’s can do once you get touched by the flames.

Personality: Kind| Loyal | Fierce(in mostly a protective manner) | (somewhat) Morbid

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Wants to be some kind of guard or general.
Theme song
2hchim1.jpg
@Hensbane
Hello, I would like to join! I hope she is good enough. Oof two sunset’s

Name: Falcon

Tribe: Skywing (with SandWing ancestory)

Appearance: Has bright orange and gold scales with wings the color of a sunset, has a crimson left eye and black right eye. Unlike any Skywing, she appears to be a little bigger than them.

Powers: Can breathe blue flames unlike a firescales, although it seems like it mimics what a firescale’s can do once you get touched by the flames.

Personality: Kind| Loyal | Fierce(in mostly a protective manner) | (somewhat) Morbid

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Wants to be some kind of guard or general.
Theme song
2hchim1.jpg
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Thank you! I think we should start a quick beginning roleplay so we can work out character dynamics.

Hensbane is sorta a traveler, so he could be anywhere. Where do you want the two to meet?
Thank you! I think we should start a quick beginning roleplay so we can work out character dynamics.

Hensbane is sorta a traveler, so he could be anywhere. Where do you want the two to meet?
oof maaaannn
OMG MY OC IS SUNSET TOOO LOL
OMG MY OC IS SUNSET TOOO LOL
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Lol I am on Mobil, sorry for being so slow
Lol I am on Mobil, sorry for being so slow
Ha!! and yes, you can join. Now we just have to specify where everyone will meet. I'm up for anywhere.
Ha!! and yes, you can join. Now we just have to specify where everyone will meet. I'm up for anywhere.
oof maaaannn
It’s ok!
I’m on tablet

I will rename my oc!
It’s ok!
I’m on tablet

I will rename my oc!
Anything goes for me, but also mostly either in some kind of kingdom, probably the sandwing’s
Anything goes for me, but also mostly either in some kind of kingdom, probably the sandwing’s
A few quick specifications:

Please reply at least once a day, or specify something is going on, just so I don't think you are ded.
A few quick specifications:

Please reply at least once a day, or specify something is going on, just so I don't think you are ded.
oof maaaannn
Ah! Since Sunset or whatever he will be called after his renaming is a Sandwing prince, we can meet at a library or something, and say somebody thought somebody looked strange or somebody bumped into someone.
Ah! Since Sunset or whatever he will be called after his renaming is a Sandwing prince, we can meet at a library or something, and say somebody thought somebody looked strange or somebody bumped into someone.
oof maaaannn
@Hensbane
Very understandable I started a rp a little while back and everyone on there is inactive lol

HIS NAME IS NOW
Venomous
@Hensbane
Very understandable I started a rp a little while back and everyone on there is inactive lol

HIS NAME IS NOW
Venomous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 872 873