Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Loststar
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 88
"Tried that once. One of the worst beatings I ever received," Damien murmurs under her breath.

Placed between Aleks and Molsey Damien is as comfortable as she can be in a setting involving alcohol. Honestly it isn't bothering her as much as she thought. Everyone is fairly well shaven and none of the men are paying attention to her unless it's Zenyatta.

She breaks into a grin and carefully kisses the crown of Molsey's head on her shoulder, not wanting to muss up her hair. Her mind drifts to how messy it got that one night. Her cheeks flush but the lights mostly hide it.

"I love you too." Damien kisses Molsey. She then looks up but to her surprise Ziegler isn't making some disapproving expression. She's smiling with a flushed complexion and drink in hand.

Let the games begin, Damien thinks to herself. She turns sharply and scans the crowd very carefully. Again that weird scent. It's someone, and she knows them, but she can't put her finger on it. So help them god if it's one of her siblings. She has seven of them.

She perks back to attention when Molsey leaves her lap. Dancing. And definitely not her type. "Alright. Be careful." Damien purposefully draws the kiss out some and tenderly touches Molsey's cheek.

It's only when Aleks steps away that the young person, who Damien still can't discern is male or female, approaches her with a smile.

"Hey."

"Hello."

"I'm Alex."

"Nice to meet you." Damien's tone is perfectly convincing. Alex glances at Molsey, "So you and your friend are close."

Damien arches an eyebrow, "She's taken." Alex bites their lip and arches an eyebrow, "I wouldn't mind if you took me."

"I'm not getting arrested for kidnapping tonight. Sorry, go find someone else."
"Tried that once. One of the worst beatings I ever received," Damien murmurs under her breath.

Placed between Aleks and Molsey Damien is as comfortable as she can be in a setting involving alcohol. Honestly it isn't bothering her as much as she thought. Everyone is fairly well shaven and none of the men are paying attention to her unless it's Zenyatta.

She breaks into a grin and carefully kisses the crown of Molsey's head on her shoulder, not wanting to muss up her hair. Her mind drifts to how messy it got that one night. Her cheeks flush but the lights mostly hide it.

"I love you too." Damien kisses Molsey. She then looks up but to her surprise Ziegler isn't making some disapproving expression. She's smiling with a flushed complexion and drink in hand.

Let the games begin, Damien thinks to herself. She turns sharply and scans the crowd very carefully. Again that weird scent. It's someone, and she knows them, but she can't put her finger on it. So help them god if it's one of her siblings. She has seven of them.

She perks back to attention when Molsey leaves her lap. Dancing. And definitely not her type. "Alright. Be careful." Damien purposefully draws the kiss out some and tenderly touches Molsey's cheek.

It's only when Aleks steps away that the young person, who Damien still can't discern is male or female, approaches her with a smile.

"Hey."

"Hello."

"I'm Alex."

"Nice to meet you." Damien's tone is perfectly convincing. Alex glances at Molsey, "So you and your friend are close."

Damien arches an eyebrow, "She's taken." Alex bites their lip and arches an eyebrow, "I wouldn't mind if you took me."

"I'm not getting arrested for kidnapping tonight. Sorry, go find someone else."
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
Even with her mind working less than perfectly she can tell that whoever is talking to her girlfriend is flirting with her. Now, in any other state of mind, she would be able to make a joke of it and just sit back and watch. But now was not one of those times.

She shoots Aleks a look to tell her to look away for a moment, causing the Russian woman to chuckle, nod, and get up to check on the others. Molsey puts on a fake smile reserved for those she really doesn't like and practically bounces over to the pair talking.

Without taking the time to listen in on the conversation she straddles Damien's lap and draws her into a kiss she usually saves for behind closed doors. It's hot and needy, her hands traveling up her body and wrap around her shoulders.

Molsey slides her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth, letting herself moan just loud enough for Alex to hear. Once she's sure the person is thoroughly both embarrassed and has gotten the point she pulls away and turns around to look at them.

"Sorry baby, I didn't see your friend there." She lets her eyes travel up the other person's form, giving her a she's-mine-back-off-before-I-make-you look. The person quickly apologizes and leaves, making her smirk victoriously.

Once the smirk has faded she turns back to her girlfriend and kisses her much more sweetly this time, "Mmm sorry baby, you just look so good I couldn't help myself." Molsey runs her tongue slowly across her lips as though to emphasize her point.
Even with her mind working less than perfectly she can tell that whoever is talking to her girlfriend is flirting with her. Now, in any other state of mind, she would be able to make a joke of it and just sit back and watch. But now was not one of those times.

She shoots Aleks a look to tell her to look away for a moment, causing the Russian woman to chuckle, nod, and get up to check on the others. Molsey puts on a fake smile reserved for those she really doesn't like and practically bounces over to the pair talking.

Without taking the time to listen in on the conversation she straddles Damien's lap and draws her into a kiss she usually saves for behind closed doors. It's hot and needy, her hands traveling up her body and wrap around her shoulders.

Molsey slides her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth, letting herself moan just loud enough for Alex to hear. Once she's sure the person is thoroughly both embarrassed and has gotten the point she pulls away and turns around to look at them.

"Sorry baby, I didn't see your friend there." She lets her eyes travel up the other person's form, giving her a she's-mine-back-off-before-I-make-you look. The person quickly apologizes and leaves, making her smirk victoriously.

Once the smirk has faded she turns back to her girlfriend and kisses her much more sweetly this time, "Mmm sorry baby, you just look so good I couldn't help myself." Molsey runs her tongue slowly across her lips as though to emphasize her point.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien is relieved to see Molsey and totally taken aback by her sudden passion. Reflexively her hands go to Molsey's hips and she leans her head up. Her eyes close and she swirls her tongue around Molsey's.

"Oh. Yeah." She's glad that's all she has time to say before Alex is gone. She wraps her arms around Molsey's waist and looks up at her. Damien hums happily, teasing Molsey's lower lip with her teeth.

"If you like it that much I guess I'll have to wear it more often," Damien murmurs. She quickly stops there when Aleks returns. She kisses Molsey's nose, "How is dancing going?"

A sudden whoop across the bar sends Damien into a miniature panic but fortunately Molsey being in her lap helps and Aleks softly holding her shoulder all but negates it. Aleks chuckles and points. Ziegler is sitting across from someone batting him in the face with her bunny ears.

Damien snorts trying to hold in a laugh. Aleks is already taking a picture fortunately so she'll ask the Russian for a copy later. Moira always loves blackmail material.
Damien is relieved to see Molsey and totally taken aback by her sudden passion. Reflexively her hands go to Molsey's hips and she leans her head up. Her eyes close and she swirls her tongue around Molsey's.

"Oh. Yeah." She's glad that's all she has time to say before Alex is gone. She wraps her arms around Molsey's waist and looks up at her. Damien hums happily, teasing Molsey's lower lip with her teeth.

"If you like it that much I guess I'll have to wear it more often," Damien murmurs. She quickly stops there when Aleks returns. She kisses Molsey's nose, "How is dancing going?"

A sudden whoop across the bar sends Damien into a miniature panic but fortunately Molsey being in her lap helps and Aleks softly holding her shoulder all but negates it. Aleks chuckles and points. Ziegler is sitting across from someone batting him in the face with her bunny ears.

Damien snorts trying to hold in a laugh. Aleks is already taking a picture fortunately so she'll ask the Russian for a copy later. Moira always loves blackmail material.
QFXpYkj.png
Her pulse quickens and her cheeks start to feel a familiar burn when Damien's teeth toy with her lower lip. She's tempted to check and see if a bathroom is open, but the still somewhat rational part of her brain reminds her that it's not the best place to get it on, much less with her coworkers around.

Molsey giggles at the kiss to her nose and moves so she's no longer straddling her but is still curled up in her lap much like how they cuddle when she's working. "It was going pretty good, someone was getting kinda handsy though. That and we have reservations for another club in about," She checks her phone quickly," half an hour."

"Or we'll leave earlier depending on just how much more rowdy Angela gets." She muses, sipping the drink Zenyatta set out for her. The cold fruity drink isn't what she'd normally get, but then again, her normal was something closer to straight out of a bottle.

She can see the group of people she was with earlier starting to either head out the door or move to the bar for more drinks, so Lucio and possibly Baptiste were about to make their way back over to the table.

Bridgitte looks like she's having an animated conversation with someone. If she squints at the screen she thinks it's about cats but she could be wrong on this one.
Her pulse quickens and her cheeks start to feel a familiar burn when Damien's teeth toy with her lower lip. She's tempted to check and see if a bathroom is open, but the still somewhat rational part of her brain reminds her that it's not the best place to get it on, much less with her coworkers around.

Molsey giggles at the kiss to her nose and moves so she's no longer straddling her but is still curled up in her lap much like how they cuddle when she's working. "It was going pretty good, someone was getting kinda handsy though. That and we have reservations for another club in about," She checks her phone quickly," half an hour."

"Or we'll leave earlier depending on just how much more rowdy Angela gets." She muses, sipping the drink Zenyatta set out for her. The cold fruity drink isn't what she'd normally get, but then again, her normal was something closer to straight out of a bottle.

She can see the group of people she was with earlier starting to either head out the door or move to the bar for more drinks, so Lucio and possibly Baptiste were about to make their way back over to the table.

Bridgitte looks like she's having an animated conversation with someone. If she squints at the screen she thinks it's about cats but she could be wrong on this one.
Lichtdrache.gif
"As long as it's not a strip club." Damien shifts so her arm is still around Molsey while her other hand pulls out the noise deafener to show her.

"Moira included it along with the tux. Whatdyou think Ziegler would do if she saw me wearing this thing? Flip out? Laugh?" She glances over in time to see Ziegler almost completely miss the bar stool and almost wind up on the floor, laughing uproariously, "Probably the latter."

Aleks sighs, "As long as she doesn't start calling me Shimada again." Her voice trails off in a muttering of Russian as she shakes her head.

Damien just snickers at the thought. It's also nice to see that Ziegler has a life aside from worrying about everyone and nagging her.

"Yo Damien!" Lucio hurries over, "Come on! I wanna see what your fire looks like under a black light."

"Why would my fire look any different under a blacklight?" Damien growls. She knows full well what happens to her under a black light and she doesn't need the whole bar to see it too. The nanites would turn black and thanks to her regeneration/ degeneration cycle it made for a sickening, frightening appearance even Damien doesn't want to see again.

"Come on! Loosen up!" Baptiste joins in. Damien gives him her usual one finger response. Fortunately he laughs it off, "Come on, let's get Ziegler."

As they go Damien loosens her grip on Molsey with a soft apology. Zenyatta turns to her, "Not all men are like your father."

"I know that," She mutters. Zenyatta remains unfazed, "But it is good to hear. Eventually it will begin to sink in."
"As long as it's not a strip club." Damien shifts so her arm is still around Molsey while her other hand pulls out the noise deafener to show her.

"Moira included it along with the tux. Whatdyou think Ziegler would do if she saw me wearing this thing? Flip out? Laugh?" She glances over in time to see Ziegler almost completely miss the bar stool and almost wind up on the floor, laughing uproariously, "Probably the latter."

Aleks sighs, "As long as she doesn't start calling me Shimada again." Her voice trails off in a muttering of Russian as she shakes her head.

Damien just snickers at the thought. It's also nice to see that Ziegler has a life aside from worrying about everyone and nagging her.

"Yo Damien!" Lucio hurries over, "Come on! I wanna see what your fire looks like under a black light."

"Why would my fire look any different under a blacklight?" Damien growls. She knows full well what happens to her under a black light and she doesn't need the whole bar to see it too. The nanites would turn black and thanks to her regeneration/ degeneration cycle it made for a sickening, frightening appearance even Damien doesn't want to see again.

"Come on! Loosen up!" Baptiste joins in. Damien gives him her usual one finger response. Fortunately he laughs it off, "Come on, let's get Ziegler."

As they go Damien loosens her grip on Molsey with a soft apology. Zenyatta turns to her, "Not all men are like your father."

"I know that," She mutters. Zenyatta remains unfazed, "But it is good to hear. Eventually it will begin to sink in."
QFXpYkj.png
Molsey decides not to translate for Damien this time, though it was rather amusing what she could pick up from her muttering. She remembers that year and she had to be the one to distract her while the pink-haired woman could make a run for it.

She can't help but chuckle at the boys and her girlfriend's reaction to their request. It wasn't the wisest to make Damien upset, especially in this type of situation where she's surrounded by just about everything that makes her uncomfortable. That and she'd rather not have burn marks in her clothes until it was her own fault.

Much too soon for her liking she has to snuff out the joint between her fingers, making her pout just a little. She decides to change her focus from the joint to the little soft spot that's thankfully just hidden by her collar. Her teeth nibble on the spot for a moment until a dark mark starts to form on her skin. Gently she swipes her tongue over the sensitive skin and pulls away, adjusting her collar to properly cover it.

"Alright losers, time to go." she texts, ready to hit up the next club before they give their reservations to some other group despite her warning that they might be a tab late.
Molsey decides not to translate for Damien this time, though it was rather amusing what she could pick up from her muttering. She remembers that year and she had to be the one to distract her while the pink-haired woman could make a run for it.

She can't help but chuckle at the boys and her girlfriend's reaction to their request. It wasn't the wisest to make Damien upset, especially in this type of situation where she's surrounded by just about everything that makes her uncomfortable. That and she'd rather not have burn marks in her clothes until it was her own fault.

Much too soon for her liking she has to snuff out the joint between her fingers, making her pout just a little. She decides to change her focus from the joint to the little soft spot that's thankfully just hidden by her collar. Her teeth nibble on the spot for a moment until a dark mark starts to form on her skin. Gently she swipes her tongue over the sensitive skin and pulls away, adjusting her collar to properly cover it.

"Alright losers, time to go." she texts, ready to hit up the next club before they give their reservations to some other group despite her warning that they might be a tab late.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien is happy thinking it's just another little cuddle by her girlfriend. Instead her chest flashes and thank god only she and Molsey are able to see it. Her hand flies to her mouth and fortunately she has plenty of experience keeping quiet, although Molsey makes it unspeakably difficult.

When she's finishes Damien's face is flushed and Aleks is, smartly, looking the other way. Damien is beginning to feel bad for her. At least she's having a little fun. Aleks just has to stand there and look intimidating.

While Molsey is texting Damien leans in and catches Molsey's ear in her teeth and growls softly, "I'm going to get you back for that later and believe me revenge is going to be at least threefold."

Everyone gets back in the car and Damien sits up front, trying to watch how to drive but mostly fending off Ziegler playing with her hair.

"I was so worried when you vanished from the hospital. You'd been so sick and so little but I knew somehow you couldn't be dead. You were such a fighter-" Ziegler rambles. Damien sighs, "I do not wonder why Moira is usually here." Currently she wishes she was, so she could ward off the medic.

When they get to the next club Damien only avoids the bunny ears being placed on her head by practically leaping out of the car. She is not keen to see the hangover that's going to result.
Damien is happy thinking it's just another little cuddle by her girlfriend. Instead her chest flashes and thank god only she and Molsey are able to see it. Her hand flies to her mouth and fortunately she has plenty of experience keeping quiet, although Molsey makes it unspeakably difficult.

When she's finishes Damien's face is flushed and Aleks is, smartly, looking the other way. Damien is beginning to feel bad for her. At least she's having a little fun. Aleks just has to stand there and look intimidating.

While Molsey is texting Damien leans in and catches Molsey's ear in her teeth and growls softly, "I'm going to get you back for that later and believe me revenge is going to be at least threefold."

Everyone gets back in the car and Damien sits up front, trying to watch how to drive but mostly fending off Ziegler playing with her hair.

"I was so worried when you vanished from the hospital. You'd been so sick and so little but I knew somehow you couldn't be dead. You were such a fighter-" Ziegler rambles. Damien sighs, "I do not wonder why Moira is usually here." Currently she wishes she was, so she could ward off the medic.

When they get to the next club Damien only avoids the bunny ears being placed on her head by practically leaping out of the car. She is not keen to see the hangover that's going to result.
QFXpYkj.png
"Is that a threat or a promise?" She purrs back, smirking ever so slightly. In most cases, she would be reduced to an actual puddle on the spot and wouldn't be able to move for a hot minute. Something she noticed when she smokes she's more prone to be confident and flirty at times.

Molsey makes her way back to the car, taking a back seat between Brigitte and Zenyatta. It's always strange to see him not floating around with his legs crossed, especially when he's not in his usual robes. But that's what he gets for letting the boys dress him.

She oohs and aahs over the cat pictures the tipsy woman keep showing her while showing Zenyatta every other one. Whether or not he actually enjoys looking at them she'll never know, but for now, she'll pretend that he enjoys them just as much as she does.

The one thing any of them failed to tell Damien is that it's a much more lively bunch of people that are prone to not caring about personal space. It was also the karaoke place Lucio mentioned earlier, so let the games begin between the two. Every year he tries to get her up there to sing, and every year she rejects his offer. Molsey hadn't sung in a long time, not since she lost her mom.

Molsey beams up at the familiar bouncer and runs up to hug him, "Hey Jim! How've you been?" She chirps, laughing as he picks her up to spin her around.

"I've been good chickadee! Congratulations, by the way, a little birdie told me you managed to snag someone." He teases, rubbing the top of her head much like a father would do. She rolls her eyes, lightly punches his shoulder and bounces inside.
"Is that a threat or a promise?" She purrs back, smirking ever so slightly. In most cases, she would be reduced to an actual puddle on the spot and wouldn't be able to move for a hot minute. Something she noticed when she smokes she's more prone to be confident and flirty at times.

Molsey makes her way back to the car, taking a back seat between Brigitte and Zenyatta. It's always strange to see him not floating around with his legs crossed, especially when he's not in his usual robes. But that's what he gets for letting the boys dress him.

She oohs and aahs over the cat pictures the tipsy woman keep showing her while showing Zenyatta every other one. Whether or not he actually enjoys looking at them she'll never know, but for now, she'll pretend that he enjoys them just as much as she does.

The one thing any of them failed to tell Damien is that it's a much more lively bunch of people that are prone to not caring about personal space. It was also the karaoke place Lucio mentioned earlier, so let the games begin between the two. Every year he tries to get her up there to sing, and every year she rejects his offer. Molsey hadn't sung in a long time, not since she lost her mom.

Molsey beams up at the familiar bouncer and runs up to hug him, "Hey Jim! How've you been?" She chirps, laughing as he picks her up to spin her around.

"I've been good chickadee! Congratulations, by the way, a little birdie told me you managed to snag someone." He teases, rubbing the top of her head much like a father would do. She rolls her eyes, lightly punches his shoulder and bounces inside.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien is a little jealous and very wary of the bouncer. Looking him up and down she figures it'd only take two good blows and he'd be in a world of pain. And she has to remember Molsey has friends, unlike her. With Aleks as a shield between her and the bouncer they get inside without issue.

Inside she doesn't hesitate to flip the sound deafener into place. Seeing it Ziegler points, her eyes wide. Then she cracks up into a smile. She moves it around, mumbling and babbling like she's talking to an infant.

Damien removes Ziegler's hands, "You're drunk!" She shouts over the music. When the medic leans in Damien leans back and Aleks intervenes, carrying Ziegler away screaming like it's a game.

Note to self, never volunteer for this again, Damien mutters.

Without Aleks' intimidating stature beside her she's bumped and jostled about the room. Feeling her anxiety working its way up she finds her way to a wall and stands with her back to it, her arms barred and begins measuring her breathing.

"Hello dear."

Damien jumps and her head whips all around looking for her face.

"Damien. Damien I'm in the comm through your halo!" She slows to a stop. Growling the blush is hidden by the darkness. "Next time, warn me. You of all people should know better than to sneak up on me."
Damien is a little jealous and very wary of the bouncer. Looking him up and down she figures it'd only take two good blows and he'd be in a world of pain. And she has to remember Molsey has friends, unlike her. With Aleks as a shield between her and the bouncer they get inside without issue.

Inside she doesn't hesitate to flip the sound deafener into place. Seeing it Ziegler points, her eyes wide. Then she cracks up into a smile. She moves it around, mumbling and babbling like she's talking to an infant.

Damien removes Ziegler's hands, "You're drunk!" She shouts over the music. When the medic leans in Damien leans back and Aleks intervenes, carrying Ziegler away screaming like it's a game.

Note to self, never volunteer for this again, Damien mutters.

Without Aleks' intimidating stature beside her she's bumped and jostled about the room. Feeling her anxiety working its way up she finds her way to a wall and stands with her back to it, her arms barred and begins measuring her breathing.

"Hello dear."

Damien jumps and her head whips all around looking for her face.

"Damien. Damien I'm in the comm through your halo!" She slows to a stop. Growling the blush is hidden by the darkness. "Next time, warn me. You of all people should know better than to sneak up on me."
QFXpYkj.png
It takes her about five minutes at the area they have roped off alone to realize the tanks didn't follow her through. Granted, she was in her own little world, but she was vaguely concerned about where her girlfriend was.

She orders everyone's drinks quickly and sets out to find her. Molsey chews her lip when she sees her with the noise deafener on, hesitating to just walk up and take her hand. Molsey changes her route and walks up from where her girlfriend can easily see her coming.

Molsey gently takes her hand and leads her through the crowd of people to the much quieter and less crowded area. "Hey baby, I got you some water and made sure it wasn't spiked with anything earlier." She leans over and pecks her cheek, deciding not to snuggle into her side and take the joint on the drink tray.

"You wanna be my lighter or should I get one of the boys?" She takes an exaggeratedly long drag from it and blows it in the direction of the crowd instead of in Damien's face. "You want me to shotgun it to you?" Molsey offers, quirking a brow.
It takes her about five minutes at the area they have roped off alone to realize the tanks didn't follow her through. Granted, she was in her own little world, but she was vaguely concerned about where her girlfriend was.

She orders everyone's drinks quickly and sets out to find her. Molsey chews her lip when she sees her with the noise deafener on, hesitating to just walk up and take her hand. Molsey changes her route and walks up from where her girlfriend can easily see her coming.

Molsey gently takes her hand and leads her through the crowd of people to the much quieter and less crowded area. "Hey baby, I got you some water and made sure it wasn't spiked with anything earlier." She leans over and pecks her cheek, deciding not to snuggle into her side and take the joint on the drink tray.

"You wanna be my lighter or should I get one of the boys?" She takes an exaggeratedly long drag from it and blows it in the direction of the crowd instead of in Damien's face. "You want me to shotgun it to you?" Molsey offers, quirking a brow.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 88