Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Loststar
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88
(( It's all good ))

Damien's left blushing and stunned. It takes a long moment to connect her thoughts before taking her mug and going out the door, almost stumbling over herself in the process.

When she reaches the kitchen Brigitte chuckles, "What'd she do?"

"Hm? I'm fine."

Brigitte chuckled, "Is that why you're carrying a mug, tea, and your toothbrush?" Damien examined the items in her hands and neglected to add a tiny thing of floss and toothpaste as well.

"Could-Could you help me brew some tea?" She sets the mug aside. Brigitte stands, "Ana is the master but I can try. And when we botch it she can teach us both. Again. How hard can it be?"

"You have pyromancer extraordinaire involved, don't beg the question. That or what can possibly go wrong. Oh my god so much and so hard."

Three test failures later, fortunately with other tea not the one Molsey bought, Ana seemed to appear as if on cue.

"What are you children doing?"

For once Damien does not take offense to being called a child. Mostly because Brigitte gets lumped in with her. The two both chuckle, "We need help."

"I know it's hard and strange being a support agent to ask for help, but it's necessary," Ana walks over. Upon seeing the three cups she can't keep the mix of horror and amazement from her face, "Especially in this case."
(( It's all good ))

Damien's left blushing and stunned. It takes a long moment to connect her thoughts before taking her mug and going out the door, almost stumbling over herself in the process.

When she reaches the kitchen Brigitte chuckles, "What'd she do?"

"Hm? I'm fine."

Brigitte chuckled, "Is that why you're carrying a mug, tea, and your toothbrush?" Damien examined the items in her hands and neglected to add a tiny thing of floss and toothpaste as well.

"Could-Could you help me brew some tea?" She sets the mug aside. Brigitte stands, "Ana is the master but I can try. And when we botch it she can teach us both. Again. How hard can it be?"

"You have pyromancer extraordinaire involved, don't beg the question. That or what can possibly go wrong. Oh my god so much and so hard."

Three test failures later, fortunately with other tea not the one Molsey bought, Ana seemed to appear as if on cue.

"What are you children doing?"

For once Damien does not take offense to being called a child. Mostly because Brigitte gets lumped in with her. The two both chuckle, "We need help."

"I know it's hard and strange being a support agent to ask for help, but it's necessary," Ana walks over. Upon seeing the three cups she can't keep the mix of horror and amazement from her face, "Especially in this case."
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
Molsey laughs at Damien's expense, covering her mouth to try and muffle the sound. She wonders when her girlfriend will realize that she took somethings that weren't necessary to making tea.

She grabs her makeup case which she thankfully went through the other day so it doesn't look like the mess it was. Next, she grabs the shopping bags holding her things for the club. Thankfully she organized everything into a single bag during lunch so she didn't need to dig through everything.

To make sure she doesn't smudge her make up later she changes into everything she picked for the night. As she gets started on her makeup she can't help but wonder how the tea brewing is going.

It takes her close to 45 minutes of sitting in front of the mirror and a couple of tries she finds a look she likes and steps out of the bathroom. "Hey baby, how was the tea brewing?" The fact that Damien hasn't seen her in a full face of makeup ever.

Her facial makeup hides most of her freckles and makes her face seem thinner, her eyes look a little bigger and darker, and her hair was curled to look a little shorter than it normally is. "So what do you think?"
Molsey laughs at Damien's expense, covering her mouth to try and muffle the sound. She wonders when her girlfriend will realize that she took somethings that weren't necessary to making tea.

She grabs her makeup case which she thankfully went through the other day so it doesn't look like the mess it was. Next, she grabs the shopping bags holding her things for the club. Thankfully she organized everything into a single bag during lunch so she didn't need to dig through everything.

To make sure she doesn't smudge her make up later she changes into everything she picked for the night. As she gets started on her makeup she can't help but wonder how the tea brewing is going.

It takes her close to 45 minutes of sitting in front of the mirror and a couple of tries she finds a look she likes and steps out of the bathroom. "Hey baby, how was the tea brewing?" The fact that Damien hasn't seen her in a full face of makeup ever.

Her facial makeup hides most of her freckles and makes her face seem thinner, her eyes look a little bigger and darker, and her hair was curled to look a little shorter than it normally is. "So what do you think?"
Lichtdrache.gif
"Well, I managed to spill half a cup in my lap but brigitte maanged to get some on the ceiling before it came down on me so who's the bigger fool I don't know," Damien chuckles, "We actually baffled Ana which I'm told is a feat so I'm proud of that. I have to go take a superfast shower actually before I get dressed."

With a quick kiss to Molsey's cheek Damien goes bounding off.

Partially she does need the shower. Partially, she doesn't know how to politely tell her girlfriend she hates the make up. She loves her so much more without it. She still loves Molsey to death, it's just a little unnerving looking at her.

After a quick hot shower Damien emerges literally prickling with pain. She growls and it feels like all her hair is standing on end. Paranoia begins to creep in but double checking the padded knuckles in the pockets of her tux helps duck that down.

She gets dressed and goes over a list of check points Moira had taught her before emerging. The only thing left is the bow tie. She emerges with it in her hand. She finds Lucio and Baptiste. She bristles and hurries past, finding Ziegler and Brigitte.

"Could I beg for some help?"

Ziegler turns, her bunny ears flopping a little, "You don't want my help. You never want my help."

"Really? You're gonna be like that?" Damien smirks. Brigitte chuckles, "Here, I'll help."
"Well, I managed to spill half a cup in my lap but brigitte maanged to get some on the ceiling before it came down on me so who's the bigger fool I don't know," Damien chuckles, "We actually baffled Ana which I'm told is a feat so I'm proud of that. I have to go take a superfast shower actually before I get dressed."

With a quick kiss to Molsey's cheek Damien goes bounding off.

Partially she does need the shower. Partially, she doesn't know how to politely tell her girlfriend she hates the make up. She loves her so much more without it. She still loves Molsey to death, it's just a little unnerving looking at her.

After a quick hot shower Damien emerges literally prickling with pain. She growls and it feels like all her hair is standing on end. Paranoia begins to creep in but double checking the padded knuckles in the pockets of her tux helps duck that down.

She gets dressed and goes over a list of check points Moira had taught her before emerging. The only thing left is the bow tie. She emerges with it in her hand. She finds Lucio and Baptiste. She bristles and hurries past, finding Ziegler and Brigitte.

"Could I beg for some help?"

Ziegler turns, her bunny ears flopping a little, "You don't want my help. You never want my help."

"Really? You're gonna be like that?" Damien smirks. Brigitte chuckles, "Here, I'll help."
QFXpYkj.png
Molsey grabs her leather jacket, her phone, feeds the kittens, a purse, and slips out the door carefully. She slips her phone out of her pocket and sends out a quick group text saying, 'The night is young my lovelies! Meet me in the garage so we can get going'

She would drive them to the first bar, then Aleks would drive everyone from there since usually nobody is sober enough to drive after that. Molsey is not surprisingly the first one to the car, which is not quite a limo, but just smaller.

Once everybody is in the car she pecks Damien's cheek and starts it up. The first bar isn't too far away but is a lot more relaxed compared to the clubs, so it'll be a good warm-up for Damien. She can only hope her girlfriend can handle the smell of alcohol and drunken people on the inside.

Since Zenyatta has a much easier time remembering orders and such he goes up and orders the drinks. Molsey is tense until the bartender doesn't have a negative reaction to the omnic. She takes Damien's hand and kisses her knuckles, "How're you doing baby?"
Molsey grabs her leather jacket, her phone, feeds the kittens, a purse, and slips out the door carefully. She slips her phone out of her pocket and sends out a quick group text saying, 'The night is young my lovelies! Meet me in the garage so we can get going'

She would drive them to the first bar, then Aleks would drive everyone from there since usually nobody is sober enough to drive after that. Molsey is not surprisingly the first one to the car, which is not quite a limo, but just smaller.

Once everybody is in the car she pecks Damien's cheek and starts it up. The first bar isn't too far away but is a lot more relaxed compared to the clubs, so it'll be a good warm-up for Damien. She can only hope her girlfriend can handle the smell of alcohol and drunken people on the inside.

Since Zenyatta has a much easier time remembering orders and such he goes up and orders the drinks. Molsey is tense until the bartender doesn't have a negative reaction to the omnic. She takes Damien's hand and kisses her knuckles, "How're you doing baby?"
Lichtdrache.gif
(( I read too fast and thought you said 'FEEDS THE KITTENS A PURSE' XD ))

Damien arrives to the garage. Seeing everyone in their dressed up is a big change from the normal suits, outfits, and mission gear.

In the limo Damien doesn't say much but has a flexing contest with Aleks across the car from her. Lucio tries to join in and Damien offers him a look and Aleks shakes her head, "Do not compete. Do you remember the headlock?" He quickly turns and mingles into the conversation with Baptiste and Zenyatta.

When they arrive Damien is glad it's still light out when they go in. Something about it helps put her at ease despite the pain. First thing she double checks the stabilizer. It feels like all eyes are on her but she quickly puts a positive spin on it. Obviously everyone is looking at everyone around her. They're all striking and Molsey is no exception.

Fortunately the smell of perfume and cologne massively overwhelms the smell of alcohol unless it's altogether too close.

Damien smiles and squeezes Molsey's hand, "I'm doing good."

She glances at the bar, "Sure, send Zen. Does he float the drinks like his orbs when he comes back?"

Seeing Ziegler sitting with the bunny ears definitely helps her spirits. She'll have to take a picture for Moira, she'll appreciate it supremely.
(( I read too fast and thought you said 'FEEDS THE KITTENS A PURSE' XD ))

Damien arrives to the garage. Seeing everyone in their dressed up is a big change from the normal suits, outfits, and mission gear.

In the limo Damien doesn't say much but has a flexing contest with Aleks across the car from her. Lucio tries to join in and Damien offers him a look and Aleks shakes her head, "Do not compete. Do you remember the headlock?" He quickly turns and mingles into the conversation with Baptiste and Zenyatta.

When they arrive Damien is glad it's still light out when they go in. Something about it helps put her at ease despite the pain. First thing she double checks the stabilizer. It feels like all eyes are on her but she quickly puts a positive spin on it. Obviously everyone is looking at everyone around her. They're all striking and Molsey is no exception.

Fortunately the smell of perfume and cologne massively overwhelms the smell of alcohol unless it's altogether too close.

Damien smiles and squeezes Molsey's hand, "I'm doing good."

She glances at the bar, "Sure, send Zen. Does he float the drinks like his orbs when he comes back?"

Seeing Ziegler sitting with the bunny ears definitely helps her spirits. She'll have to take a picture for Moira, she'll appreciate it supremely.
QFXpYkj.png
//Oh yes, best cat parenting tip is to feed them purse//

"Actually yes, it makes for a great party trick when he's the one bartending." She says, looking over at him to make sure everything goes smoothly. Without really thinking about it her thumb rubs up and down Damien's, occasionally moving in circles.

She's glad she mentioned to Zenyatta she wouldn't be drinking tonight, so when she sips the cocktail looking thing he brings her she's relieved it's nonalcoholic. The last thing Molsey wants to do is be snuggled up with her girlfriend tonight and make her have a nightmare because of the smell of booze on her breath.

Molsey fondly watches her other support class heroes start to unwind and get further into conversations. Lucio nabs her attention with karaoke, which causes her to tease him about wanting to be in the spotlight.

After a while she kisses Damien's shoulder and lays her head on it, ignoring the side look from Angela. She tries not to be bitter and rationalize that she stills sees her girlfriend as a child.

After checking the time she starts putting things back into her purse, "It's officially time to invade our first club of the evening. Someone get Baptise to stop flirting with the poor bartender so we can get going."
//Oh yes, best cat parenting tip is to feed them purse//

"Actually yes, it makes for a great party trick when he's the one bartending." She says, looking over at him to make sure everything goes smoothly. Without really thinking about it her thumb rubs up and down Damien's, occasionally moving in circles.

She's glad she mentioned to Zenyatta she wouldn't be drinking tonight, so when she sips the cocktail looking thing he brings her she's relieved it's nonalcoholic. The last thing Molsey wants to do is be snuggled up with her girlfriend tonight and make her have a nightmare because of the smell of booze on her breath.

Molsey fondly watches her other support class heroes start to unwind and get further into conversations. Lucio nabs her attention with karaoke, which causes her to tease him about wanting to be in the spotlight.

After a while she kisses Damien's shoulder and lays her head on it, ignoring the side look from Angela. She tries not to be bitter and rationalize that she stills sees her girlfriend as a child.

After checking the time she starts putting things back into her purse, "It's officially time to invade our first club of the evening. Someone get Baptise to stop flirting with the poor bartender so we can get going."
Lichtdrache.gif
The little touch on her hand is reassuring. Damien loves it. The dim lighting doesn't help, it makes it hard for her to recognize Molsey at a glance. Although the smell of her in unmistakable in the best way. The easiest part was the kittens. She smells very much like them.

Seeing Lucio do karaoke Damien expects it to go viral and is glad to move on. She helps usher everyone out. She's glad Aleks is driving. She knows the Russian is a slow, safe driver.

When they arrive to the club Damien can feel the base all the way outside in the base of her skull. She scratches at the back of her neck a surreptitiously as she could.

Out of the car Damien smiles, "Go on ahead, I'm just gonna steel myself for a second."

Aleks hangs behind along with her. She grips Damien's shoulder, "How are you?" She knows not to ask if Damien is alright, the answer would always be no.

"I'm not quite right but I'll be okay. I'm good, I'll be fine," Damien pats her arm, "Thanks." She offers her a flat look and Aleks smiles, "Just to be safe."

Inside the base was thumping and the blacklight seriously messed with Damien's heightened sense of sight. There's a scent that's bothering her but she can't quite put her finger on it.

Aleks jerks her chin and Damien follows her to a booth right beside the bar. Damien stands, putting her hands in her pockets.

She finds her pager. Moira has left a message.

When the noise gets to be too much, look under your collar. Damien glides her fingers under the collar of her shirt and finds a halo that's strikingly similar to Ziegler's halo. Sure enough it's a noise softener. Damien smiles and nods, still a little bugged by the weird scent.
The little touch on her hand is reassuring. Damien loves it. The dim lighting doesn't help, it makes it hard for her to recognize Molsey at a glance. Although the smell of her in unmistakable in the best way. The easiest part was the kittens. She smells very much like them.

Seeing Lucio do karaoke Damien expects it to go viral and is glad to move on. She helps usher everyone out. She's glad Aleks is driving. She knows the Russian is a slow, safe driver.

When they arrive to the club Damien can feel the base all the way outside in the base of her skull. She scratches at the back of her neck a surreptitiously as she could.

Out of the car Damien smiles, "Go on ahead, I'm just gonna steel myself for a second."

Aleks hangs behind along with her. She grips Damien's shoulder, "How are you?" She knows not to ask if Damien is alright, the answer would always be no.

"I'm not quite right but I'll be okay. I'm good, I'll be fine," Damien pats her arm, "Thanks." She offers her a flat look and Aleks smiles, "Just to be safe."

Inside the base was thumping and the blacklight seriously messed with Damien's heightened sense of sight. There's a scent that's bothering her but she can't quite put her finger on it.

Aleks jerks her chin and Damien follows her to a booth right beside the bar. Damien stands, putting her hands in her pockets.

She finds her pager. Moira has left a message.

When the noise gets to be too much, look under your collar. Damien glides her fingers under the collar of her shirt and finds a halo that's strikingly similar to Ziegler's halo. Sure enough it's a noise softener. Damien smiles and nods, still a little bugged by the weird scent.
QFXpYkj.png
Molsey is tempted to hang back and make sure her girlfriend is going to be okay, but seeing the other tank by her side she lets herself get dragged into the booming building. She helps find the booth and slides in closer to the center seeing as she'll be the soberest of her coworkers, expect Zenyatta, for a while.

As though he read her thoughts Baptiste hands her a lighter and a particularly thick joint, "Here you go m'lady, I'm expecting you to join me on the dance floor soon." He does a cartoonish bow and weaves through the crowd of people to the dance floor.

She has no plans on getting crossfit tonight so she decides to not take drinks from any of her friends save for the omnic and her girlfriend. Molsey lights it and takes a long drag with practiced ease, blowing smoke circles just to make sure she can still do it.

When she spots Damien walk in she's tempted to hide the drug, but the scent is already on her and she's not about to waste this while Baptiste is here. Speak of the devil jogs over, steals a drag, then runs back to wherever he was.

"You little butthole!" She calls after him, drawing in another lungful of the drub before just letting the smoke fall from her lips. "Hey baby girl, you feelin' better?" She asks, leaning back into the booth.
Molsey is tempted to hang back and make sure her girlfriend is going to be okay, but seeing the other tank by her side she lets herself get dragged into the booming building. She helps find the booth and slides in closer to the center seeing as she'll be the soberest of her coworkers, expect Zenyatta, for a while.

As though he read her thoughts Baptiste hands her a lighter and a particularly thick joint, "Here you go m'lady, I'm expecting you to join me on the dance floor soon." He does a cartoonish bow and weaves through the crowd of people to the dance floor.

She has no plans on getting crossfit tonight so she decides to not take drinks from any of her friends save for the omnic and her girlfriend. Molsey lights it and takes a long drag with practiced ease, blowing smoke circles just to make sure she can still do it.

When she spots Damien walk in she's tempted to hide the drug, but the scent is already on her and she's not about to waste this while Baptiste is here. Speak of the devil jogs over, steals a drag, then runs back to wherever he was.

"You little butthole!" She calls after him, drawing in another lungful of the drub before just letting the smoke fall from her lips. "Hey baby girl, you feelin' better?" She asks, leaning back into the booth.
Lichtdrache.gif
"Are you sure he's little?" Damien mutters and Aleks chuckles with her. She hopes the sidestep of the question is suave as it sounds, and with how out of Molsey will soon be she figures it'll be fine.

The smell of weed doesn't bug her much aside from how strong it is. It overwhelms all other scent which makes her wary and paranoid about everything else. Who else could be there.

Damien keeps half expecting Moira to make some grand entrance. It would be just like her. Partially Damien would love to see it and watch Ziegler lose her mind while wearing the bunny ears. The thought makes her grin wide.

"I'm going to see if they have anything substantial and virgin. Water?" Aleks asks. Damien shakes her head, "I'm good, thanks."

As soon as Aleks is gone Damien notices a young person. She can't tell if they're a young man or a young woman eyeing her. She turns her attention to Molsey.

"Hey! I can do fire and you could breathe smoke rings. It'd be a great magic act."
"Are you sure he's little?" Damien mutters and Aleks chuckles with her. She hopes the sidestep of the question is suave as it sounds, and with how out of Molsey will soon be she figures it'll be fine.

The smell of weed doesn't bug her much aside from how strong it is. It overwhelms all other scent which makes her wary and paranoid about everything else. Who else could be there.

Damien keeps half expecting Moira to make some grand entrance. It would be just like her. Partially Damien would love to see it and watch Ziegler lose her mind while wearing the bunny ears. The thought makes her grin wide.

"I'm going to see if they have anything substantial and virgin. Water?" Aleks asks. Damien shakes her head, "I'm good, thanks."

As soon as Aleks is gone Damien notices a young person. She can't tell if they're a young man or a young woman eyeing her. She turns her attention to Molsey.

"Hey! I can do fire and you could breathe smoke rings. It'd be a great magic act."
QFXpYkj.png
She chuckles, "Make it seem like you're shotgunning flames into my mouth and I can do cool smoke tricks as though nothing happened. Sounds like a solid plan if we end up running away with the circus."

After a few more drags she starts to feel the familiar foggy feeling in the back of her mind. It makes her really want to either snuggle up in Damien's lap or go find Baptiste and possibly make some less than smart decisions. Instead of either, she decides to lay her head on Damien's shoulder and move her legs into her lap.

"I love you, baby." Molsey murmurs, kissing her cheek sweetly. If this had been any of the previous years she'd be either getting the bartenders number or in the crowd of people with the others, but for now, she was going to try and be somewhat responsible and not make her girlfriend overly uncomfortable.

That is until Lucio starts making kissy faces at her from across the club. "Ugh, fine, baby I'm going to go on the floor with the boys." Molsey draws Damien down into a kiss to ward off anyone while she's gone before getting up and joining the Brazilian man.

Molsey lets Lucio introduce her to the clearly wasted people he's been dancing and talking with. She lets herself move with the rest of the group, occasionally sharing her now shrinking joint. After what seems like 15 minutes she excuses herself to check on Damien.
She chuckles, "Make it seem like you're shotgunning flames into my mouth and I can do cool smoke tricks as though nothing happened. Sounds like a solid plan if we end up running away with the circus."

After a few more drags she starts to feel the familiar foggy feeling in the back of her mind. It makes her really want to either snuggle up in Damien's lap or go find Baptiste and possibly make some less than smart decisions. Instead of either, she decides to lay her head on Damien's shoulder and move her legs into her lap.

"I love you, baby." Molsey murmurs, kissing her cheek sweetly. If this had been any of the previous years she'd be either getting the bartenders number or in the crowd of people with the others, but for now, she was going to try and be somewhat responsible and not make her girlfriend overly uncomfortable.

That is until Lucio starts making kissy faces at her from across the club. "Ugh, fine, baby I'm going to go on the floor with the boys." Molsey draws Damien down into a kiss to ward off anyone while she's gone before getting up and joining the Brazilian man.

Molsey lets Lucio introduce her to the clearly wasted people he's been dancing and talking with. She lets herself move with the rest of the group, occasionally sharing her now shrinking joint. After what seems like 15 minutes she excuses herself to check on Damien.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88