Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Loststar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
Here's the thread [b]Name[/b]: Damien Schmidt [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Age[/b]: 20 [b]Height[/b]: 5'4" [b]History[/b]: Damien had a fatal genetic flaw that made it so her body couldn't regulate her temperature, so it just kept increasing. It was labeled terminal so when she appealed to Angela Ziegler for help she had to deny it. Moira O'Deorain on the other hand saw an opportunity. She fixed Damien's genetic flaw before being exiled from Blackwatch and then Overwatch. Seven years later during the recall one of the two wakes Damien from her cryogenic chamber. Depending on whether it's Mercy or Moira determines her alliance. [b]Power[/b]: Damien has metal gauntlets that help her focus her body's overheating issue and turn that into a way to produce & control jets of flame. She also has a stabilizer in the center of her back that keeps her from frying her allies around her in case she loses control of it. [b]Appearance[/b]: Damien is short, stocky and muscular. Fairly pale, lots of scars. Her hair is naturally red but turns black when she gets angry/summons her fire. Her eyes are the same, generally brown but turn orange. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/86980dc6a1f7cfb2637659264399ab46/tumblr_pr91y7SMzH1y00wjdo1_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ee15875e8710291f48c4d74893f65a9f/tumblr_prnvgfmhYu1y00wjdo1_540.jpg[/img] And then here is Molsey: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a9af5f16be8cea54b518a9cb519f35c6/tumblr_pr91wiDuZV1y00wjdo1_540.jpg[/img]
Here's the thread

Name: Damien Schmidt

Height: 5'4"

History: Damien had a fatal genetic flaw that made it so her body couldn't regulate her temperature, so it just kept increasing. It was labeled terminal so when she appealed to Angela Ziegler for help she had to deny it. Moira O'Deorain on the other hand saw an opportunity. She fixed Damien's genetic flaw before being exiled from Blackwatch and then Overwatch. Seven years later during the recall one of the two wakes Damien from her cryogenic chamber. Depending on whether it's Mercy or Moira determines her alliance.

Power: Damien has metal gauntlets that help her focus her body's overheating issue and turn that into a way to produce & control jets of flame. She also has a stabilizer in the center of her back that keeps her from frying her allies around her in case she loses control of it.

Appearance: Damien is short, stocky and muscular. Fairly pale, lots of scars. Her hair is naturally red but turns black when she gets angry/summons her fire. Her eyes are the same, generally brown but turn orange.
tumblr_pr91y7SMzH1y00wjdo1_540.jpg

tumblr_prnvgfmhYu1y00wjdo1_540.jpg

And then here is Molsey:
tumblr_pr91wiDuZV1y00wjdo1_540.jpg
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
You put Lonestar instead of Loststar lol, found the thread though! No need to ping anymore, I'm subbed~ @Wolfspell

Molsey Elizabeth Mazian
Birthday: 8/20
Height: 5’0
Face: Wild dark blonde hair, dark green eyes, tan-ish skin, freckles, and plump pale lips.
Body: Very curvy, tattoos scattered around her body, three piercings in her ear lobes, a little ring on the side of her nose and a belly button piercing.
Hero Uniform: An armored black and white catsuit
Personality: Passionate, caring and curious
Sexuality: Pansexual/Panromantic
Race: Human
Weapon: Healing bombs and Battle axe
You put Lonestar instead of Loststar lol, found the thread though! No need to ping anymore, I'm subbed~ @Wolfspell

Molsey Elizabeth Mazian
Birthday: 8/20
Height: 5’0
Face: Wild dark blonde hair, dark green eyes, tan-ish skin, freckles, and plump pale lips.
Body: Very curvy, tattoos scattered around her body, three piercings in her ear lobes, a little ring on the side of her nose and a belly button piercing.
Hero Uniform: An armored black and white catsuit
Personality: Passionate, caring and curious
Sexuality: Pansexual/Panromantic
Race: Human
Weapon: Healing bombs and Battle axe
Lichtdrache.gif
Also, Damien is absolutely gorgeous! I meant to say something earlier but I got sidetracked just a bit.
Also, Damien is absolutely gorgeous! I meant to say something earlier but I got sidetracked just a bit.
Lichtdrache.gif
Okay! I'm soo sorry that took so long. I hate technology sometimes -_- Anywho!

Turns out most of my Damien doodles involve Moira which is the wrong alignment for this so I sketched a new one real quick.

I hope Molsey turned out okay! I went between a mix of Mercy and Symmetra 'cause she's a healer and she's Sym's apprentice of sorts. Also if you meant a one handed axe and the whole thing is bad I can redo it.
Okay! I'm soo sorry that took so long. I hate technology sometimes -_- Anywho!

Turns out most of my Damien doodles involve Moira which is the wrong alignment for this so I sketched a new one real quick.

I hope Molsey turned out okay! I went between a mix of Mercy and Symmetra 'cause she's a healer and she's Sym's apprentice of sorts. Also if you meant a one handed axe and the whole thing is bad I can redo it.
QFXpYkj.png
Her outfit is a little off, but she looks great! And so does Damien like, okay, I see you.
Her outfit is a little off, but she looks great! And so does Damien like, okay, I see you.
Lichtdrache.gif
She's not as curvy as intended but I can fix that with later doodles.

So would you like me to start writing or would you like to?
She's not as curvy as intended but I can fix that with later doodles.

So would you like me to start writing or would you like to?
QFXpYkj.png
If you could start that'd be great! Also, I can add more detail to her uniform later if you want.
If you could start that'd be great! Also, I can add more detail to her uniform later if you want.
Lichtdrache.gif
(( I'll gladly update Molsey's suit as more details become clear :) Warning! This first post will be long but they'll dwindle down to a more reasonable size ))

The alarm clock growled and Damien lurched up, slamming her fist down on the top of it. It didn't stop ringing. Groaning and muttering a few Gaelic curses she stumbled out of bed and ripped the chord out of the wall. With it quiet she laid on the floor, cord in hand and considered going back to sleep.

Her whole body ached and she was cold. It was always cold to her. She plugged the clock in and checked the date. Yep, it was that day.

With another groan resembling a tired lion she dragged herself to the closet, grabbing her heavy duty, fire retardant tank top before donning her leggings. Next were her fire retardant combat pants. Then her boots. She slid her armor over head, strapping the heat reducer stronger into place at her back. Finally she stood looking at the last item. It was bittersweet. Mostly bitter.

Picking up the sport's coat she looked at the colors and the Gaelic crest in the shoulder. O'Deorain had given her the jacket when she was sick. Back before the woman's smiles made her skin burn with hate. She flipped it on. If she saw O'Deorain, the coat would throw her off.

Finally were her gauntlets which she wasn't allowed to keep in her room. She emerged and came to halt, barely avoiding crashing into Ziegler. Ziegler forced a smile, "Good morning Damien."

"Good morning Ziegler. I'm just on my way to the meeting room to debrief."

Ziegler nodded and clutched her clipboard to her chest. Her blue eyes were pools of worry, "You can still back out."

Damien cracked a smile, "OH thank god, I've been hoping to avoid it for months."

The doctor's face lit up only momentarily until she realized it was sarcasm. Then she followed Damien as she walked towards the conference room. There were two reasons the girl would be sarcastic: irritation or worry.

"Have you read the mission files?" The doctor asked.

"Nah, I plan to do that on the ride over."

Ziegler opened her mouth to begin exclaiming when Damien waved her down, "I read it as soon as it came out and then every time it updated. Calm down. I've got more exit routes in my head than a professional thief."

"I'm just-"

"Worried. Don't be. I'll take care of myself. This is a recon mission. Assuming all goes well no one will even fire a shot."

They stepped into the conference room where Athena was waiting, among others. Damien looked around, planting her thumbs in the hem of her pants, waiting.
(( I'll gladly update Molsey's suit as more details become clear :) Warning! This first post will be long but they'll dwindle down to a more reasonable size ))

The alarm clock growled and Damien lurched up, slamming her fist down on the top of it. It didn't stop ringing. Groaning and muttering a few Gaelic curses she stumbled out of bed and ripped the chord out of the wall. With it quiet she laid on the floor, cord in hand and considered going back to sleep.

Her whole body ached and she was cold. It was always cold to her. She plugged the clock in and checked the date. Yep, it was that day.

With another groan resembling a tired lion she dragged herself to the closet, grabbing her heavy duty, fire retardant tank top before donning her leggings. Next were her fire retardant combat pants. Then her boots. She slid her armor over head, strapping the heat reducer stronger into place at her back. Finally she stood looking at the last item. It was bittersweet. Mostly bitter.

Picking up the sport's coat she looked at the colors and the Gaelic crest in the shoulder. O'Deorain had given her the jacket when she was sick. Back before the woman's smiles made her skin burn with hate. She flipped it on. If she saw O'Deorain, the coat would throw her off.

Finally were her gauntlets which she wasn't allowed to keep in her room. She emerged and came to halt, barely avoiding crashing into Ziegler. Ziegler forced a smile, "Good morning Damien."

"Good morning Ziegler. I'm just on my way to the meeting room to debrief."

Ziegler nodded and clutched her clipboard to her chest. Her blue eyes were pools of worry, "You can still back out."

Damien cracked a smile, "OH thank god, I've been hoping to avoid it for months."

The doctor's face lit up only momentarily until she realized it was sarcasm. Then she followed Damien as she walked towards the conference room. There were two reasons the girl would be sarcastic: irritation or worry.

"Have you read the mission files?" The doctor asked.

"Nah, I plan to do that on the ride over."

Ziegler opened her mouth to begin exclaiming when Damien waved her down, "I read it as soon as it came out and then every time it updated. Calm down. I've got more exit routes in my head than a professional thief."

"I'm just-"

"Worried. Don't be. I'll take care of myself. This is a recon mission. Assuming all goes well no one will even fire a shot."

They stepped into the conference room where Athena was waiting, among others. Damien looked around, planting her thumbs in the hem of her pants, waiting.
QFXpYkj.png
//No worries, I love longer replies because I love reading other people's writing, so no worries on length as long as it's at least a paragraph//

Molsey had stayed up most of the night tinkering with Winston on improving his tesla cannon. He had been complaining on the range it had, so she was trying to see if she could lengthen the weapons range for him. So far she was sadly still working on ideas and in the sketching faze.

She had woken up early so she could return to her task, a cup of coffee cradled in her hands as she shuffles around her workshop. There were boards filled with blueprints and sketches, drawers filled with hard drives of various side projects she wanted to get to when she had the time and a small daybed for when she couldn't muster up the energy to walk back to her room.

Her phone dings when she gets the message for the mission briefing, sets her pencil down and grabs her mug. On the way there she ducks into the kitchen for a refill before she plops down into a seat next to Genji, who looks over at her amusedly. "Another long night?" Molsey half-heartedly chuckles, "I'll be fine after my third coffee."

//No worries, I love longer replies because I love reading other people's writing, so no worries on length as long as it's at least a paragraph//

Molsey had stayed up most of the night tinkering with Winston on improving his tesla cannon. He had been complaining on the range it had, so she was trying to see if she could lengthen the weapons range for him. So far she was sadly still working on ideas and in the sketching faze.

She had woken up early so she could return to her task, a cup of coffee cradled in her hands as she shuffles around her workshop. There were boards filled with blueprints and sketches, drawers filled with hard drives of various side projects she wanted to get to when she had the time and a small daybed for when she couldn't muster up the energy to walk back to her room.

Her phone dings when she gets the message for the mission briefing, sets her pencil down and grabs her mug. On the way there she ducks into the kitchen for a refill before she plops down into a seat next to Genji, who looks over at her amusedly. "Another long night?" Molsey half-heartedly chuckles, "I'll be fine after my third coffee."

Lichtdrache.gif
Athena booted up once the doors closed. The room went dark and the holographic table lit up with a projection of the building along with the perimeter fence, vehicles and other debris outside. Inside was blank.

Damien turned to Ziegler who handed her the tablet in her hands. Damien thanked her softly, opening the screen and going over the mission files. It was just a recon mission. They were just retrieving files. It should be simple, assuming no one was seen. It made Damien worry. She was loud, flashy, and shiny. No fight involving her would be quiet.

Ziegler noted the worry in Damien's face. She wished it hadn't been O'Deorain who had helped her. She'd adopted all the ginger's habits. Like doing things to spite people, because that's how she knew to show affection. When Moira had been most worried was when she complained about Damien's illness most bitterly. And now, Damien was concerned so she wouldn't back down from the mission just to prove Ziegler wrong.

"We're not including any heavy troops. The team will include Genji, Ana, Molsey and Damien," Athena announced, "The route should be a clear cut, take detours as needed to avoid conflict."

It was quiet as everyone looked around.

Damien let out a soft sigh. She wasn't the only one who was fairly new to teamwork. She glanced around. The unfamiliar face she hoped was Molsey. Otherwise she had no idea who it was.

"Are there any questions?" Athena asked.
Athena booted up once the doors closed. The room went dark and the holographic table lit up with a projection of the building along with the perimeter fence, vehicles and other debris outside. Inside was blank.

Damien turned to Ziegler who handed her the tablet in her hands. Damien thanked her softly, opening the screen and going over the mission files. It was just a recon mission. They were just retrieving files. It should be simple, assuming no one was seen. It made Damien worry. She was loud, flashy, and shiny. No fight involving her would be quiet.

Ziegler noted the worry in Damien's face. She wished it hadn't been O'Deorain who had helped her. She'd adopted all the ginger's habits. Like doing things to spite people, because that's how she knew to show affection. When Moira had been most worried was when she complained about Damien's illness most bitterly. And now, Damien was concerned so she wouldn't back down from the mission just to prove Ziegler wrong.

"We're not including any heavy troops. The team will include Genji, Ana, Molsey and Damien," Athena announced, "The route should be a clear cut, take detours as needed to avoid conflict."

It was quiet as everyone looked around.

Damien let out a soft sigh. She wasn't the only one who was fairly new to teamwork. She glanced around. The unfamiliar face she hoped was Molsey. Otherwise she had no idea who it was.

"Are there any questions?" Athena asked.
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88