Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Seeking 1x1 Partner(s)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@perifinite-- Sure am! What topics caught your eye?
@perifinite-- Sure am! What topics caught your eye?
@FrenchedPig

I’d totally be interested! You have some interests that I share! If your still looking for another partner, I’d love to RP with you! :D
@FrenchedPig

I’d totally be interested! You have some interests that I share! If your still looking for another partner, I’d love to RP with you! :D
xPlkKnY.png
@FrenchedPig Well, I'm really into sci-fi and high fantasy myself~ Supernatural stuff is also really fun to do! As for your fandoms, it would be nice to see what you have?
@FrenchedPig Well, I'm really into sci-fi and high fantasy myself~ Supernatural stuff is also really fun to do! As for your fandoms, it would be nice to see what you have?
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@UmbrellaAcademy-- Sure am! Not sure if you (or @perifinite) happened to see 'em, but I listed some plots on this comment here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2668026/1#post_38606375

Both y'all let me know if any of those catch your eye!
@UmbrellaAcademy-- Sure am! Not sure if you (or @perifinite) happened to see 'em, but I listed some plots on this comment here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2668026/1#post_38606375

Both y'all let me know if any of those catch your eye!
are you still looking? if so id be interested in starting a sci-fi, fantasy, or fandom rp (if we have overlapping interests!). :-)
are you still looking? if so id be interested in starting a sci-fi, fantasy, or fandom rp (if we have overlapping interests!). :-)
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
@FrenchedPig Saw them! Each of them sound awesome, but the Welcome to Hell one is my favourite!

“Hey there hot stuff, you see something you like?”

“I lost my appetite.”

I’m fine with either of them, though!! :D
@FrenchedPig Saw them! Each of them sound awesome, but the Welcome to Hell one is my favourite!

“Hey there hot stuff, you see something you like?”

“I lost my appetite.”

I’m fine with either of them, though!! :D
xPlkKnY.png
@UmbrellaAcademy-- Oh, a fellow fan!!! Honestly obsessed with that animation :') Since someone else already requested that one, I already have a character in the works-- mind if I use her for ours as well, to save time? Unless you wanted to play character B, in which case, I can create a new lad
@UmbrellaAcademy-- Oh, a fellow fan!!! Honestly obsessed with that animation :') Since someone else already requested that one, I already have a character in the works-- mind if I use her for ours as well, to save time? Unless you wanted to play character B, in which case, I can create a new lad
@FrenchedPig Sounds awesome!! So I’d be playing as character A, right?^^

(That animation always lights up my day when I watch it :’D)
@FrenchedPig Sounds awesome!! So I’d be playing as character A, right?^^

(That animation always lights up my day when I watch it :’D)
xPlkKnY.png
@UmbrellaAcademy-- Yep! Where would you prefer to host the RP? I use discord, if you prefer that ^^

(frfr :') )
@UmbrellaAcademy-- Yep! Where would you prefer to host the RP? I use discord, if you prefer that ^^

(frfr :') )
@FrenchedPig

if you're still looking for partners, i'd be interested in seeing some of your "slow-burn" romance plots haha :D
@FrenchedPig

if you're still looking for partners, i'd be interested in seeing some of your "slow-burn" romance plots haha :D
ali | fr+3 | lesbian
mUqyhCn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6