Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Seeking 1x1 Partner(s)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Hey, looking for RP partners capable of writing for a non-FR based plotline! I [b]predominately play female characters, and am only interested in straight or GxG plotlines[/b]. You're free to share your own storylines, or ask to see some of the ones I have written up, but [b]here are the genres I'm typically interested in:[/b] [LIST] [*]Sci-fi (with or without horror elements) [*]Supernatural [*]High fantasy/adventure [*]Romance-focused, "slowburn" plots, typically ones with supernatural/mythical/otherworldly characters (demons x humans, for example!) [*]Fandom! [/LIST] [b]What I'm not interested in:[/b] [LIST] [*]Slice-of-life [*]Generic high-school plots (though something like Monster Prom might be okay?) [*]Animal-based (were-creature characters are fine, however) [columns][quote][b]Pre-Written Plots[/b] [b]A Bellwhether of Change[/b]: Centuries after a necromancer was rumored to have released creatures of evil, the world still searches for the portal he left behind; adventurers of every type seek out to find and close the entryway-- as well as nab the reward associated with it. However, a greater darkness looms over the land of Biereau; one that may plunge it into chaos. A rather straight-forward, DnD-esque plot with bigger and badder bosses at every turn. [b]West of Earth[/b]: The year is 2224, and interplanetary space travel is common place-- so common that Earth, now vastly drained of its resources, has been mostly abandoned in favor of larger, richer planets; left to blue-collar workers, those too poor to afford a ticket elsewhere, and criminals seeking to escape capture. Kingpins and mob bosses fight for the spot of top-dog, and you're never far from danger. A futuristic story that starts off in the area of Amarillo, Texas. Begins with our characters being dragged into various situations, and builds up in intensity as a 'big-bad' is eventually revealed. [b]Welcome to Hell (based off the animation by Erica Wester)[/b]: When Character A finds themselves at Hell's doorstep, they're surprised to be offered a chance out of damnation-- a 'demonary' position that has them pester and drive people to the edge until they eventually...kick their own bucket. However, their job is harder than it seems when their mark turns out to be an apathetic Character B who seems unphased by their presence. Starts off pretty slice-of-life but becomes more serious as the story progresses. This last one is a plot I've had swirling in my head for a while, but haven't been able to write a formal storyline for! [b]Wytch Hunters[/b]: The world is filled with two types of people; the many without magick, and the few who have it. The 'genetic mutation' began popping up decades ago, following a cataclysmic series of natural disasters that wiped out millions, and came to be called 'The Reckoning'. During the hysteria that followed, a cult rose to great power and influence, convincing the general public that these beings-- wytches-- were a sign of encroaching evil, and needed to be purged. Current day, wytches are openly hunted by the members of this cult, which has even brainwashed select wytches against their own kind. A mix of high-fantasy and supernatural; [i]follows Character A and B as either both wytches, both cult members, or on opposite sides.[/i][/quote][nextcol] [quote][b]Fandoms[/b] [i]Only interested in OC x OC or Canon x OC![/i] (bold is favored!) >>[b]My Hero Academia[/b] >>[b]Pokemon[/b] >>[b]Monster Prom[/b] >>Invader Zim >>How to Train your Dragon >>[b]Camp Camp[/b] >>[b]Homestuck[/b] >>Steven Universe >>Star vs. >>Overwatch >>[b]Gravity Falls[/b][/quote][/columns] RP can be conducted here on FR, or on Discord![/center]
Hey, looking for RP partners capable of writing for a non-FR based plotline! I predominately play female characters, and am only interested in straight or GxG plotlines. You're free to share your own storylines, or ask to see some of the ones I have written up, but here are the genres I'm typically interested in:
  • Sci-fi (with or without horror elements)
  • Supernatural
  • High fantasy/adventure
  • Romance-focused, "slowburn" plots, typically ones with supernatural/mythical/otherworldly characters (demons x humans, for example!)
  • Fandom!

What I'm not interested in:
  • Slice-of-life
  • Generic high-school plots (though something like Monster Prom might be okay?)
  • Animal-based (were-creature characters are fine, however)
    Quote:
    Pre-Written Plots

A Bellwhether of Change: Centuries after a necromancer was rumored to have released creatures of evil, the world still searches for the portal he left behind; adventurers of every type seek out to find and close the entryway-- as well as nab the reward associated with it. However, a greater darkness looms over the land of Biereau; one that may plunge it into chaos.
    A rather straight-forward, DnD-esque plot with bigger and badder bosses at every turn.

West of Earth: The year is 2224, and interplanetary space travel is common place-- so common that Earth, now vastly drained of its resources, has been mostly abandoned in favor of larger, richer planets; left to blue-collar workers, those too poor to afford a ticket elsewhere, and criminals seeking to escape capture. Kingpins and mob bosses fight for the spot of top-dog, and you're never far from danger.
    A futuristic story that starts off in the area of Amarillo, Texas. Begins with our characters being dragged into various situations, and builds up in intensity as a 'big-bad' is eventually revealed.

Welcome to Hell (based off the animation by Erica Wester): When Character A finds themselves at Hell's doorstep, they're surprised to be offered a chance out of damnation-- a 'demonary' position that has them pester and drive people to the edge until they eventually...kick their own bucket. However, their job is harder than it seems when their mark turns out to be an apathetic Character B who seems unphased by their presence.
    Starts off pretty slice-of-life but becomes more serious as the story progresses.

This last one is a plot I've had swirling in my head for a while, but haven't been able to write a formal storyline for!

Wytch Hunters: The world is filled with two types of people; the many without magick, and the few who have it. The 'genetic mutation' began popping up decades ago, following a cataclysmic series of natural disasters that wiped out millions, and came to be called 'The Reckoning'. During the hysteria that followed, a cult rose to great power and influence, convincing the general public that these beings-- wytches-- were a sign of encroaching evil, and needed to be purged. Current day, wytches are openly hunted by the members of this cult, which has even brainwashed select wytches against their own kind.
    A mix of high-fantasy and supernatural; follows Character A and B as either both wytches, both cult members, or on opposite sides.
    Quote:
    Fandoms
    Only interested in OC x OC or Canon x OC!
    (bold is favored!)
    >>My Hero Academia
    >>Pokemon
    >>Monster Prom
    >>Invader Zim
    >>How to Train your Dragon
    >>Camp Camp
    >>Homestuck
    >>Steven Universe
    >>Star vs.
    >>Overwatch
    >>Gravity Falls

RP can be conducted here on FR, or on Discord!
@FrenchedPig hey!! im definitely interested in any of your fantasy plots (scifi/supernatural/high fantasy adventure) if you have any of them you're particularly interested in playing !
@FrenchedPig hey!! im definitely interested in any of your fantasy plots (scifi/supernatural/high fantasy adventure) if you have any of them you're particularly interested in playing !
@Arian-- Awesome! Here are some brief summaries of the plots I already have pre-written! If none of them interest you, I'd be happy to spit-ball ideas :)

A Bellwhether of Change: Centuries after a necromancer was rumored to have released creatures of evil, the world still searches for the portal he left behind; adventurers of every type seek out to find and close the entryway-- as well as nab the reward associated with it. However, a greater darkness looms over the land of Biereau; one that may plunge it into chaos.
A rather straight-forward, DnD-esque plot with bigger and badder bosses at every turn.

West of Earth: The year is 2224, and interplanetary space travel is common place-- so common that Earth, now vastly drained of its resources, has been mostly abandoned in favor of larger, richer planets; left to blue-collar workers, those too poor to afford a ticket elsewhere, and criminals seeking to escape capture. Kingpins and mob bosses fight for the spot of top-dog, and you're never far from danger.
A futuristic story that starts off in the area of Amarillo, Texas. Begins with our characters being dragged into various situations, and builds up in intensity as a 'big-bad' is eventually revealed.

Welcome to Hell (based off the animation by Erica Wester): When Character A finds themselves at Hell's doorstep, they're surprised to be offered a chance out of damnation-- a 'demonary' position that has them pester and drive people to the edge until they eventually...kick their own bucket. However, their job is harder than it seems when their mark turns out to be an apathetic Character B who seems unphased by their presence.
Starts off pretty slice-of-life but becomes more serious as the story progresses.

This last one is a plot I've had swirling in my head for a while, but haven't been able to write a formal storyline for!

Wytch Hunters: The world is filled with two types of people; the many without magick, and the few who have it. The 'genetic mutation' began popping up decades ago, following a cataclysmic series of natural disasters that wiped out millions, and came to be called 'The Reckoning'. During the hysteria that followed, a cult rose to great power and influence, convincing the general public that these beings-- wytches-- were a sign of encroaching evil, and needed to be purged. Current day, wytches are openly hunted by the members of this cult, which has even brainwashed select wytches against their own kind.
A mix of high-fantasy and supernatural; follows Character A and B as either both wytches, both cult members, or on opposite sides.
@Arian-- Awesome! Here are some brief summaries of the plots I already have pre-written! If none of them interest you, I'd be happy to spit-ball ideas :)

@FrenchedPig oo im pretty interested in the welcome to hell one actually ! :O
@FrenchedPig oo im pretty interested in the welcome to hell one actually ! :O
@arian-- dope, been itching to do that one, actually! Would you be more comfortable playing Character A, or B?
@arian-- dope, been itching to do that one, actually! Would you be more comfortable playing Character A, or B?
@FrenchedPig do you have a preference? im equally interested in doing doing either, but if you dont have one i'll take a gander and say maybe i want to do A?
@FrenchedPig do you have a preference? im equally interested in doing doing either, but if you dont have one i'll take a gander and say maybe i want to do A?
@arian-- yep, that's perfectly fine ^^ the character I already have written up is a girl, that okay with you?
@arian-- yep, that's perfectly fine ^^ the character I already have written up is a girl, that okay with you?
@FrenchedPig yea ! i dont have any gender preferences -- im not sure what i want to do yet, but i dont think it'll matter too much? :O
@FrenchedPig yea ! i dont have any gender preferences -- im not sure what i want to do yet, but i dont think it'll matter too much? :O
@arian-- alright! I have to update her art anyhow, so take your time figuring your character out :) do you have a preference with where the RP is hosted? I have a Discord, if that's convenient for you!
@arian-- alright! I have to update her art anyhow, so take your time figuring your character out :) do you have a preference with where the RP is hosted? I have a Discord, if that's convenient for you!
@FrenchedPig ooh art ;o; basically all of my oc art is hella out of date so i feel you u__u

HMM i think i like the feel of FR for rping over discord? i get that nostalgic old timey neopets feel HAHA
@FrenchedPig ooh art ;o; basically all of my oc art is hella out of date so i feel you u__u

HMM i think i like the feel of FR for rping over discord? i get that nostalgic old timey neopets feel HAHA
1 2 3 4 5 6