Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starfall Academy (Open/OOC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
bottlefireflies said that theyre basically just dorms
bottlefireflies said that theyre basically just dorms
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
@Nijiryu Maybe... Well hopefully we hear something soon!
@Nijiryu Maybe... Well hopefully we hear something soon!
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
Name:Lady Pura
Abilities:Photokenisis ( though she is terrible at it)
Personality:Sort of snooty, but she can be kind when she wants to.
Short bio: Pura, as a child, always was fixated on princesses and princes, "I'm going to have a fairy tale ending!" She said. And when she turned ten, she offered a job. "Is Lady Pura here?" A messenger asked. Pura bounded to the door. "That's me!" She squeaked. "Well the princess has asked me to tell you that she would like you to be her lady in waiting." Pura gleamed "Yes! YEs! YES!" Little did she know this is where her life went downhill
Preferred Winglet:Nova
Breed:Pearlcatcher
Picture:(can i just describe her?) A pure white dragon, with the gene toxic. Her scales are laced with ribbons.

Short bio: Pura, as a child, always was fixated on princesses and princes, "I'm going to have a fairy tale ending!" She said. And when she turned ten, she offered a job. "Is Lady Pura here?" A messenger asked. Pura bounded to the door. "That's me!" She squeaked. "Well the princess has asked me to tell you that she would like you to be her lady in waiting." Pura gleamed "Yes! YEs! YES!" Little did she know this is where her life went downhill
Picture:(can i just describe her?) A pure white dragon, with the gene toxic. Her scales are laced with ribbons.

Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img][/center] [center][font=hi][color=Red][size=5]Please go check the bottom of the news section! I have explained my inactivity there, I appreciate you’re concern! I will let you all know when I have entered you’re dergs! If you have questions please feel free to ping me![/center][/color] [center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gbitdarq80yxhw1/arcanemid.png[/img][/center]
arcanemid.png

Please go check the bottom of the news section! I have explained my inactivity there, I appreciate you’re concern! I will let you all know when I have entered you’re dergs! If you have questions please feel free to ping me!

arcanemid.png
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
[quote name="Melonwings" date="2019-04-21 09:55:23" ] Name:Lady Pura Age:18 (human years) Abilities:Photokenisis ( though she is terrible at it) Personality:Sort of snooty, but she can be kind when she wants to. Short bio: Pura, as a child, always was fixated on princesses and princes, "I'm going to have a fairy tale ending!" She said. And when she turned ten, she offered a job. "Is Lady Pura here?" A messenger asked. Pura bounded to the door. "That's me!" She squeaked. "Well the princess has asked me to tell you that she would like you to be her lady in waiting." Pura gleamed "Yes! YEs! YES!" Little did she know this is where her life went downhill Preferred Winglet:Nova Breed:Pearlcatcher Picture:(can i just describe her?) A pure white dragon, with the gene toxic. Her scales are laced with ribbons. [/quote] [center][font=hi]Hey there! You can use the scrying workshop to create her, I like having a dragon at the ends of the bios. Sorry if this is too much!
Melonwings wrote on 2019-04-21 09:55:23:
Hey there! You can use the scrying workshop to create her, I like having a dragon at the ends of the bios. Sorry if this is too much!
lightmidsmall2.png
[indent][font=hi] @NightwingStar @ArachnidArcana @Nijiryu @DTEvie @Wolfarex @Sleipmon @Habeba @ThePaw1122 @Starglade @Asra9 @Cathatt [/indent] [font=hi]Hey there guys! All of you should be entered, please verify and let me know if not![emoji=Familiar Heart]

Hey there guys! All of you should be entered, please verify and let me know if not!
lightmidsmall2.png
@Bottledfireflies
Oh good, I'm glad you're okay ^=^
When can we start, I'm super excited.
@Bottledfireflies
Oh good, I'm glad you're okay ^=^
When can we start, I'm super excited.
Nextgenlogo.png
rip galaxy winglet
rip galaxy winglet
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
looks good.
looks good.
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
pura is a real dragon i just was too lazy to get a pic .-.
pura is a real dragon i just was too lazy to get a pic .-.
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14