Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starfall Academy (Open/OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="Wolfarex" date="2019-04-17 11:17:02" ] oh uh! its in my Lair if the picture does not load for you, im afraid it loads for me, I dressed it up even >.< [/quote] [font=hi]I have it fixed now, thank you! [emoji=star]
Wolfarex wrote on 2019-04-17 11:17:02:
oh uh! its in my Lair if the picture does not load for you, im afraid it loads for me, I dressed it up even >.<

I have it fixed now, thank you!
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
Updated! Is this going to be a fairly large roleplay?
If anything important happens, could you guys ping me? I'm usually online from 16:00-20:00 fr time.
If anything important happens, could you guys ping me? I'm usually online from 16:00-20:00 fr time.
DHsCMJx.png
Hey! This looks super interesting! I have a dragon in mind that I would love to apply since I feel like she would fit in well. The only thing is that she is currently a hatchling. She should grow up into an adult tomorrow, however! Would she still be accepted, or does she have to be older?
Hey! This looks super interesting! I have a dragon in mind that I would love to apply since I feel like she would fit in well. The only thing is that she is currently a hatchling. She should grow up into an adult tomorrow, however! Would she still be accepted, or does she have to be older?
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Habeba

Accepted! Thanks for joining!
@Habeba

Accepted! Thanks for joining!
lightmidsmall2.png
[quote name="azurearchangel" date="2019-04-17 20:26:28" ] Hey! This looks super interesting! I have a dragon in mind that I would love to apply since I feel like she would fit in well. The only thing is that she is currently a hatchling. She should grow up into an adult tomorrow, however! Would she still be accepted, or does she have to be older? [/quote] [font=hi]Sure! If she doesn’t grow, still just go ahead and toss her in. I will reserve a spot for the winglet you desire if you would like to wait. [emoji=new friend]
azurearchangel wrote on 2019-04-17 20:26:28:

Sure! If she doesn’t grow, still just go ahead and toss her in. I will reserve a spot for the winglet you desire if you would like to wait.
lightmidsmall2.png
[quote name="NightwingStar" date="2019-04-17 19:43:50" ] Updated! Is this going to be a fairly large roleplay? If anything important happens, could you guys ping me? I'm usually online from 16:00-20:00 fr time. [/quote] [font=hi]I have yet to make the IC thread, so don’t worry! Also, I will be adding everyone to the pinglist unless they say otherwise.
NightwingStar wrote on 2019-04-17 19:43:50:

I have yet to make the IC thread, so don’t worry! Also, I will be adding everyone to the pinglist unless they say otherwise.
lightmidsmall2.png
@BottledFireflies
I think you put Loki under the wrong Winglet. He was specified Solice, while his female counterpart was either Nova or Solice
@BottledFireflies
I think you put Loki under the wrong Winglet. He was specified Solice, while his female counterpart was either Nova or Solice
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2019-04-18 09:30:43" ] @BottledFireflies I think you put Loki under the wrong Winglet. He was specified Solice, while his female counterpart was either Nova or Solice [/quote] [font=hi]Fixed! Thank you! [emoji=star]
Nijiryu wrote on 2019-04-18 09:30:43:
@BottledFireflies

Fixed! Thank you!
lightmidsmall2.png
No problem. I was just boredly scanning through ^=^
No problem. I was just boredly scanning through ^=^
Nextgenlogo.png
Thanks Nijiryu!
Thanks Nijiryu!
DHsCMJx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14