Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starfall Academy (Open/OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
So when do we start?
So when do we start?
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2019-04-17 10:49:09" ] So when do we start? [/quote] [font=hi]Once everyone gets the news about the winglets and ages, I will add them into the thread and create the IC forum.
Nijiryu wrote on 2019-04-17 10:49:09:
So when do we start?

Once everyone gets the news about the winglets and ages, I will add them into the thread and create the IC forum.
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
Was...I accepted?
Was...I accepted?
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
@Wolfarex
Yes! I just need a picture of the fae, I can’t see the one you’ve linked.
@Wolfarex
lightmidsmall2.png
[quote name="BottledFireflies" date="2019-04-17 11:00:28" ] @Wolfarex Yes! I just need a picture of the fae, I can’t see the one you’ve linked. [/quote] oh uh! its in my Lair if the picture does not load for you, im afraid it loads for me, I dressed it up even >.<
BottledFireflies wrote on 2019-04-17 11:00:28:
@Wolfarex
oh uh! its in my Lair if the picture does not load for you, im afraid it loads for me, I dressed it up even >.<
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
[b]Name:[/b] Corina [b]Age:[/b] 17 in human years [b]Abilities:[/b] Earth Magic: Corina is a earth mage, hauling summoned stones and generating earth spires. Her magic is still rather limited, and the taller and more the spires she creates, and the heavier the stones, the more energy is taken. To tell if it’s her magic, the stones themselves are red in color. [b]Personality/History Blurb:[/b] Corina is generally a determined dragon, not extactly the sharpest either, but she does try her best! Often gets easily distracted and somewhat gullible. [b]Preferred Winglet:[/b] Any is fine! [b]Breed:[/b] Imperial [b]Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50407162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504072/50407162_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name: Corina
Abilities:
Earth Magic: Corina is a earth mage, hauling summoned stones and generating earth spires. Her magic is still rather limited, and the taller and more the spires she creates, and the heavier the stones, the more energy is taken. To tell if it’s her magic, the stones themselves are red in color.
Personality/History Blurb: Corina is generally a determined dragon, not extactly the sharpest either, but she does try her best! Often gets easily distracted and somewhat gullible.
Preferred Winglet: Any is fine!
Breed: Imperial
Picture:

50407162_350.png
quack
fixed! sorry about that
fixed! sorry about that
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
I'm super interested in joining! I'm pretty new though so I'm still working out a personality/backstory for my boy Vanta. I'll probably have an application done later today or tomorrow if that's alright (:
I'm super interested in joining! I'm pretty new though so I'm still working out a personality/backstory for my boy Vanta. I'll probably have an application done later today or tomorrow if that's alright (:
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
@Habeba - [font=hi] That sounds good to me! [emoji=star] [center]~[/center] @ArachnidArcana - [font=hi] Sweet, thank you! [emoji=magnifying glass]
@Habeba - That sounds good to me!

~

@ArachnidArcana - Sweet, thank you!
lightmidsmall2.png
@Sleipmon [font=hi]Accepted! [emoji=star]
@Sleipmon

Accepted!
lightmidsmall2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14