Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~|*SERPEN*|~OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67
@thegreyace
There is a link on the front page in the first post. It will take you to the IC
@thegreyace
There is a link on the front page in the first post. It will take you to the IC
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
oof shh I knew that..... thanks lol.
oof shh I knew that..... thanks lol.
it'd be interesting to have 2 guardian dragons leading the serpen tbh

like leader and SOC
it'd be interesting to have 2 guardian dragons leading the serpen tbh

like leader and SOC
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
[size=5][b]Cani[/b][/size] [b]Name:[/b] Terburous [b]Alias:[/b] The Fire God (called that by his enemies) [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Rank:[/b] Leader [outfit=767044] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=25&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=172&auth=8f2491b87cf25a2997885059e625afffbc1c7e23&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Abilities:[/b] Fire magic and immunity to fire and ice. Body heat change depending on mood, for example, turning really hot if mad. Is very strong and is very good in claw to claw combat [b]Personality:[/b] Merciless, Calculating, Has a quick temper if things go wrong, Cold, ...Creative..., Selfish, Intelligent, Hates the Feli, Enjoys torturing the enemy, Manipulative, Perfidious, Deceptive, Loves reading books, especially fiction. [b]Backstory:[/b] He was born into the Cani. His father was the previous leader. Back then the Cani were more primitive and only relied on brute strength. When he was a young warrior he was sent with a group to attack a Feli camp. However, the Feli had outwitted his group and the group were nearly wiped out. He was one of the few that escaped. His pride in being a part of the unstoppable Cani was burned and he hated it. He realized they couldn’t rely on strength alone, so started to learn. He taught himself to read and write. He tortured captured warriors and learned their tactics. He became cold and once his father passed he became leader. As he beat every other challenger to a bloody pulp without mercy. A treaty had been formed during his father’s reign. He is now using this to his advantage to prepare for the bloody war that shall come. [b]Other:[/b] He is very cold and will not hesitate to get rid of the weak within the faction.(kill them) He has no true honor and will do anything to win the battle/war. He only cares for one creature really and that is his familiar. Can basically breath a flame thrower of fire from his mouth. (It is a type of magic) [center][b]Familiar[/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/631.png[/img][/center] [b]Personality/Backstory:[/b] Venimus is a corpse eater and the familiar of Terburous. They enjoy eating the dead left behind and serve as a sort of calmer for Terburous so he can calm down and think clearly. Venimus is fairly large and will aid Terburous in battle if they are there. They were found by Terburous when they were very small. The two grew up together.(don’t ever mention that though) ————————————————— [size=5][b]Serpen[/b][/size] [b]Name:[/b] Veshima [b]Alias:[/b] Vema [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Rank:[/b] Leader [outfit=767052] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=176&auth=3be928f878fbbb429ffc69b948c39c1c85a6b031&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Abilities:[/b] Uses water and a tad of ice magic. Has a lot of experience with claw to claw combat. Uses magic in her attacks. She uses water magic to mostly protect, have faster hits and to slightly heal with. She uses ice magic to freeze the water to make her attacks more devastating and make her shield more durable if need be. [b]Personality:[/b] Calm, Intelligent, Caring, Fiercely loyal, Strongly opposes the Cani and Feli, Loves hatchlings, A storyteller, Dreams of true freedom, A drawer. [b]Backstory:[/b] As a hatchling she was raised in the Feli as a high member. However, as she found out how they treated others, through going on the trip to find her charge and had seen what true freedom and love looks and feels like, she abandoned the Feli early on in her days. She has since found her charge in protecting dragons freedom. She has been with the Serpen since that revelation and fights for that freedom. [b]Other:[/b] She is an old guardian so uses magic in her attacks as her mana has flared and grown. [center][b]Familiar[/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/904.png[/img][/center] [b]Personality/Backstory:[/b] Boltaia is a Fuiran and is Veshima’s partner. Being able to take on a Ridgeback one on one. She normally is either assisting in protecting hatchlings escape or taking down/distracting the big threats like enemy Ridgebacks or Guardians mostly. She is the initiator of most fights though since she is so fast. She is actually very young compared to Veshima and was raised from an egg. [b]Other, other:[/b] oddly enough both of them like skittles
Cani
Name: Terburous
Alias: The Fire God (called that by his enemies)
The Cani Leader

dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=25&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=172&auth=8f2491b87cf25a2997885059e625afffbc1c7e23&dummyext=prev.png
Abilities: Fire magic and immunity to fire and ice. Body heat change depending on mood, for example, turning really hot if mad. Is very strong and is very good in claw to claw combat

Personality: Merciless, Calculating, Has a quick temper if things go wrong, Cold, ...Creative..., Selfish, Intelligent, Hates the Feli, Enjoys torturing the enemy, Manipulative, Perfidious, Deceptive, Loves reading books, especially fiction.

Backstory: He was born into the Cani. His father was the previous leader. Back then the Cani were more primitive and only relied on brute strength. When he was a young warrior he was sent with a group to attack a Feli camp. However, the Feli had outwitted his group and the group were nearly wiped out. He was one of the few that escaped. His pride in being a part of the unstoppable Cani was burned and he hated it. He realized they couldn’t rely on strength alone, so started to learn. He taught himself to read and write. He tortured captured warriors and learned their tactics. He became cold and once his father passed he became leader. As he beat every other challenger to a bloody pulp without mercy. A treaty had been formed during his father’s reign. He is now using this to his advantage to prepare for the bloody war that shall come.

Other: He is very cold and will not hesitate to get rid of the weak within the faction.(kill them) He has no true honor and will do anything to win the battle/war. He only cares for one creature really and that is his familiar. Can basically breath a flame thrower of fire from his mouth. (It is a type of magic)
Familiar
631.png
Personality/Backstory: Venimus is a corpse eater and the familiar of Terburous. They enjoy eating the dead left behind and serve as a sort of calmer for Terburous so he can calm down and think clearly. Venimus is fairly large and will aid Terburous in battle if they are there. They were found by Terburous when they were very small. The two grew up together.(don’t ever mention that though)
—————————————————
Serpen
Name: Veshima
Alias: Vema
The Serpen Leader

dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=176&auth=3be928f878fbbb429ffc69b948c39c1c85a6b031&dummyext=prev.png
Abilities: Uses water and a tad of ice magic. Has a lot of experience with claw to claw combat. Uses magic in her attacks. She uses water magic to mostly protect, have faster hits and to slightly heal with. She uses ice magic to freeze the water to make her attacks more devastating and make her shield more durable if need be.

Personality: Calm, Intelligent, Caring, Fiercely loyal, Strongly opposes the Cani and Feli, Loves hatchlings, A storyteller, Dreams of true freedom, A drawer.

Backstory: As a hatchling she was raised in the Feli as a high member. However, as she found out how they treated others, through going on the trip to find her charge and had seen what true freedom and love looks and feels like, she abandoned the Feli early on in her days. She has since found her charge in protecting dragons freedom. She has been with the Serpen since that revelation and fights for that freedom.

Other: She is an old guardian so uses magic in her attacks as her mana has flared and grown.
Familiar
904.png
Personality/Backstory: Boltaia is a Fuiran and is Veshima’s partner. Being able to take on a Ridgeback one on one. She normally is either assisting in protecting hatchlings escape or taking down/distracting the big threats like enemy Ridgebacks or Guardians mostly. She is the initiator of most fights though since she is so fast. She is actually very young compared to Veshima and was raised from an egg.

Other, other: oddly enough both of them like skittles
@Skiie

Accepted.

I would just like to clarify for everyone.

Feli and Cani i have no idea that Serpen is formin :0
@Skiie

Accepted.

I would just like to clarify for everyone.

Feli and Cani i have no idea that Serpen is formin :0
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Ah k I will change that.

@/Everyone
Also, I will try to be both. However, I was wondering if anyone would want to be them. If not I will do my best to be both
Ah k I will change that.

@/Everyone
Also, I will try to be both. However, I was wondering if anyone would want to be them. If not I will do my best to be both
I don’t mind being one of them if it becomes overwhelming.

@ChickenDinner you wouldn’t mind if I added a hatchling who I should being guided around to her hopeful demise by a Death Seeker looking for an easy meal?
I don’t mind being one of them if it becomes overwhelming.

@ChickenDinner you wouldn’t mind if I added a hatchling who I should being guided around to her hopeful demise by a Death Seeker looking for an easy meal?
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@/ChickenDinner Oh yeah! Where is this all taking place exactly?

Also latte I appreciate that concern and I will let you know. I’m more worried that I won’t be good at being a leader. However, the two rouges I have may not even get a lot of action so who knows.

Ack I sound dumb. Offering them out then saying nah. Eck I’m already getting attached ;.; I’m sorry
@/ChickenDinner Oh yeah! Where is this all taking place exactly?

Also latte I appreciate that concern and I will let you know. I’m more worried that I won’t be good at being a leader. However, the two rouges I have may not even get a lot of action so who knows.

Ack I sound dumb. Offering them out then saying nah. Eck I’m already getting attached ;.; I’m sorry
Tis fine man, I get the feeling. Sorta like when you hatch a nest, you look at them knowing their going to be fodder. You try not to get attached but deep down

y Ou stiLl gEt attAched somehow.
Tis fine man, I get the feeling. Sorta like when you hatch a nest, you look at them knowing their going to be fodder. You try not to get attached but deep down

y Ou stiLl gEt attAched somehow.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
*looks around* Now the only thing we need to make it even is a second in command in the Feli and Cani. I am ready to start once I know where exactly I’m starting at. Are there forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, etc. Or do we just wing it?
*looks around* Now the only thing we need to make it even is a second in command in the Feli and Cani. I am ready to start once I know where exactly I’m starting at. Are there forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, etc. Or do we just wing it?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67