Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 246 247
"I only spoke to Caroline briefly. She didn't tell me of your culture or anything." She says. She flying with him trying to distract, but also wondered why he stared at her.
"I only spoke to Caroline briefly. She didn't tell me of your culture or anything." She says. She flying with him trying to distract, but also wondered why he stared at her.
"That's Caroline for you. Tells you nothing except what she wants you to know." he said with a shake of his head. He did a quick flip in the air, soaring after the retreating tail of the dark colored Wildclaw.
"That's Caroline for you. Tells you nothing except what she wants you to know." he said with a shake of his head. He did a quick flip in the air, soaring after the retreating tail of the dark colored Wildclaw.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"Why not let them go?!" She says. "And yeah... she never told me anything..." She says
"Why not let them go?!" She says. "And yeah... she never told me anything..." She says
"Why? We don't want him creating another group to go against us, do we?"

Ashe said something to Sossat before breaking away from the group, flying downwards into the trees. Carnelian made as if to go after her, starting to tilt his wings.
"Why? We don't want him creating another group to go against us, do we?"

Ashe said something to Sossat before breaking away from the group, flying downwards into the trees. Carnelian made as if to go after her, starting to tilt his wings.
"What do you mean?" She says curiously.

Ranna looks at her. "She's not one of them!" She says. "She's my friend!"
"What do you mean?" She says curiously.

Ranna looks at her. "She's not one of them!" She says. "She's my friend!"
"He could find more dragons that believe in this mechanical rebellion sort of thing and make another small group like this one. No, the leader must go down."

Carnelian pulled up his wings, looking down at where Ashe had went for another reason before continuing after Sossat. He said nothing about it except a quick "I trust your judgement."
"He could find more dragons that believe in this mechanical rebellion sort of thing and make another small group like this one. No, the leader must go down."

Carnelian pulled up his wings, looking down at where Ashe had went for another reason before continuing after Sossat. He said nothing about it except a quick "I trust your judgement."
"But he wasn't bad... what if it isn't him!" She says. She chasing him.

" Thanks." She says. She was relieved that Ashe would be safe from the hunting Carnelian though.
"But he wasn't bad... what if it isn't him!" She says. She chasing him.

" Thanks." She says. She was relieved that Ashe would be safe from the hunting Carnelian though.
"Well what do you mean 'what if it isn't him'?" Carnelian said with a huff.
"Well what do you mean 'what if it isn't him'?" Carnelian said with a huff.
"What if it's a ploy?" She says. Ranna looks at him. "And why are we going after him.
"What if it's a ploy?" She says. Ranna looks at him. "And why are we going after him.
"A ploy from who, huh?" Carnelian said, a small hint of annoyance in his voice. "We're trying to catch him, didn't I explain this?! Are all Fire dragons like this?"
"A ploy from who, huh?" Carnelian said, a small hint of annoyance in his voice. "We're trying to catch him, didn't I explain this?! Are all Fire dragons like this?"
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 246 247