Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 246 247
Regulus looks at them. "Uh huh..." he says. "So... what's going on?" He asks. "I'm not a rebel." He says honestly. He looks between them both wondering what was going on.

Ranna smiles as she danced. The music slowing down now as the show begins to end.
Regulus looks at them. "Uh huh..." he says. "So... what's going on?" He asks. "I'm not a rebel." He says honestly. He looks between them both wondering what was going on.

Ranna smiles as she danced. The music slowing down now as the show begins to end.
"Not a rebel? Well, of course that's a good sign." The Skydancer licked her lips nervously as she heard the music slowing- she didn't have much time before the other dragons came backstage. She had to get away from this Pearlcatcher, and fast- but not in a manner that made him call the authorities.

"This is just a safety measure." Wheatley said with a nod, trying to help her out and sensing her anxiety. "We feel that something's going wrong around here...the details, well, we're not allowed to disclose them. Just know that everything's going fine."

The Skydancer gave him a high-claw behind their backs. "Best train of thought you've had in a while." she whispered to him, out of Regulus's hearing.
"Not a rebel? Well, of course that's a good sign." The Skydancer licked her lips nervously as she heard the music slowing- she didn't have much time before the other dragons came backstage. She had to get away from this Pearlcatcher, and fast- but not in a manner that made him call the authorities.

"This is just a safety measure." Wheatley said with a nod, trying to help her out and sensing her anxiety. "We feel that something's going wrong around here...the details, well, we're not allowed to disclose them. Just know that everything's going fine."

The Skydancer gave him a high-claw behind their backs. "Best train of thought you've had in a while." she whispered to him, out of Regulus's hearing.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Regulus looks at them. "Ok?" He asks. "Safety measure? Is there some kind of issue i wasn't told about? I understand you cannot disclose everything, but are we in danger?" He asks. He didn't notice the whispering.

The music was drawing to a close. But thankfully Regulus didn't appear suspicious of the dragons backstage. He sighs. "Just.... a warning would have been nice. Or notification of what made the sound."
Regulus looks at them. "Ok?" He asks. "Safety measure? Is there some kind of issue i wasn't told about? I understand you cannot disclose everything, but are we in danger?" He asks. He didn't notice the whispering.

The music was drawing to a close. But thankfully Regulus didn't appear suspicious of the dragons backstage. He sighs. "Just.... a warning would have been nice. Or notification of what made the sound."
"No, no, no danger...don't worry, there's nothing for anyone to worry about. It's some behind the scenes stuff...everything's going well." the Skydancer said with a smile. "It was pretty unexpected which is why there was no warning, but it's all under control. We're only continuing with the measures as according to policy." she said, hoping she was doing a good job. They needed to be out with the information...pretty soon, actually. Oh, the leader was going to be upset with them...
"No, no, no danger...don't worry, there's nothing for anyone to worry about. It's some behind the scenes stuff...everything's going well." the Skydancer said with a smile. "It was pretty unexpected which is why there was no warning, but it's all under control. We're only continuing with the measures as according to policy." she said, hoping she was doing a good job. They needed to be out with the information...pretty soon, actually. Oh, the leader was going to be upset with them...
Regulus nods. "I see. Well thanks for taking care of it. Have a good evening." He says. Regulus walks away and returned to the stage as the performance ended. The duo of mechanical dragons were free to go, and Regulus was none the wiser. Though the usually observant dragon didn't know mechanical dragons were so common...
Regulus nods. "I see. Well thanks for taking care of it. Have a good evening." He says. Regulus walks away and returned to the stage as the performance ended. The duo of mechanical dragons were free to go, and Regulus was none the wiser. Though the usually observant dragon didn't know mechanical dragons were so common...
The natural Skydancer sighed in relief. "We did it, Wheat. Come on, lets get out of here." she said, taking a moment to knock a camera off a back wall with a strike of a strange spear. The two silently left, taking the valuable information with them.

Silver clapped his mechanical talons as hard as he could, making a lot more noise than the natural dragons around. "Wonderful performance!" he said, nodding his head in amazement.

(I just realized how off-character I'm playing Silver, so I guess I'm going to base him off a different OC of mine than the one I had in mind.)
The natural Skydancer sighed in relief. "We did it, Wheat. Come on, lets get out of here." she said, taking a moment to knock a camera off a back wall with a strike of a strange spear. The two silently left, taking the valuable information with them.

Silver clapped his mechanical talons as hard as he could, making a lot more noise than the natural dragons around. "Wonderful performance!" he said, nodding his head in amazement.

(I just realized how off-character I'm playing Silver, so I guess I'm going to base him off a different OC of mine than the one I had in mind.)
Regulus listens carefully. What was that clanging? Two pieces of metal? How odd? Who was causing it?

Ranna and the others bow before retreating backstage. Immediately she slipped away and waited for a dragon at a meeting place while the others rested from the performance.
Regulus listens carefully. What was that clanging? Two pieces of metal? How odd? Who was causing it?

Ranna and the others bow before retreating backstage. Immediately she slipped away and waited for a dragon at a meeting place while the others rested from the performance.
Silver continued to clap, making it a little quieter- he saw some dragons looking his way.

It was only a short time Ranna had to wait at the meeting place until a dragon showed up.
Silver continued to clap, making it a little quieter- he saw some dragons looking his way.

It was only a short time Ranna had to wait at the meeting place until a dragon showed up.
Regulus sat down. He was quiet as the crowd dispersed.

Ranna smiles at them and gave them a letter of what she heard. "You're who i was waiting for?"
Regulus sat down. He was quiet as the crowd dispersed.

Ranna smiles at them and gave them a letter of what she heard. "You're who i was waiting for?"
"Who are you here from?" the dragon asks, narrowing his eyes and taking the letter.
"Who are you here from?" the dragon asks, narrowing his eyes and taking the letter.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 246 247