Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 246 247
"Are you ok?" She asks curiously. She noticed his worry despite her exhaustion.
"Are you ok?" She asks curiously. She noticed his worry despite her exhaustion.
"Oh, I'm alright! Come on, lets get you a place." he says, quickly walking onwards.
"Oh, I'm alright! Come on, lets get you a place." he says, quickly walking onwards.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"Ok." She says following him again.
"Ok." She says following him again.
He quickly finds her a place to sleep, a small hammock with leaves and vines surrounding it. He happily points to it.
He quickly finds her a place to sleep, a small hammock with leaves and vines surrounding it. He happily points to it.
"For me?" She asks curiously. She looking at it.
"For me?" She asks curiously. She looking at it.
"Yep, for you! Its a guest bed, of course...so its kind of a rental...I got it free for a few hours though. Just don't go over that time and we'll be good."
"Yep, for you! Its a guest bed, of course...so its kind of a rental...I got it free for a few hours though. Just don't go over that time and we'll be good."
"Ok. Let me know when i have to go." She says. She went and laid down.
"Ok. Let me know when i have to go." She says. She went and laid down.
"I will." Tassos said, keeping an eye on her for a moment before slowly stepping out.

(time skip to when she wakes up?)
"I will." Tassos said, keeping an eye on her for a moment before slowly stepping out.

(time skip to when she wakes up?)
(Yep!)

Ranna eventually fell asleep. And although tired she woke up early. She didn't want to take advantage of hospitality here.
(Yep!)

Ranna eventually fell asleep. And although tired she woke up early. She didn't want to take advantage of hospitality here.
Tassos came in at about the time she woke up, now with a watch on his arm. "Hey." he said softly, as if not knowing whether she was asleep or not. "Its time for...oh, you're awake. Perfect! I hoped this wasn't too early..."

He didn't know whether to tell her his news yet. It was still early morning and maybe the Pearlcatcher should get settled, but the fact that Lady Viajiin gave him a direct order to call her...he was conflicted.
Tassos came in at about the time she woke up, now with a watch on his arm. "Hey." he said softly, as if not knowing whether she was asleep or not. "Its time for...oh, you're awake. Perfect! I hoped this wasn't too early..."

He didn't know whether to tell her his news yet. It was still early morning and maybe the Pearlcatcher should get settled, but the fact that Lady Viajiin gave him a direct order to call her...he was conflicted.
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 246 247