Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247
"No we haven't." He says. Regulus looks at him. Ranna had her back to the female skydancer while Regulus spoke to the other. She looking for new apparel. She didn't see the skydancer more or less studying her.
"No we haven't." He says. Regulus looks at him. Ranna had her back to the female skydancer while Regulus spoke to the other. She looking for new apparel. She didn't see the skydancer more or less studying her.
"Where do you come from?" he asked, picking up another book and scanning this one. "I haven't memorized all the flights and their eye colors yet, so please forgive me."
"Where do you come from?" he asked, picking up another book and scanning this one. "I haven't memorized all the flights and their eye colors yet, so please forgive me."
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"I'm from starfall isles by birth. Though our clan is in Ashfall wastes." He says. "Here's a book of the flights." He offers silver. He returning to the shelf of books then and continuing to browse.

Ranna was picking through clothes. She didn't know what to do. Though she smiles at silver. She seemed to be a dancer. She then returning to the pile of apparel ignoring the second skydancer.
"I'm from starfall isles by birth. Though our clan is in Ashfall wastes." He says. "Here's a book of the flights." He offers silver. He returning to the shelf of books then and continuing to browse.

Ranna was picking through clothes. She didn't know what to do. Though she smiles at silver. She seemed to be a dancer. She then returning to the pile of apparel ignoring the second skydancer.
"Starfall, huh? Arcane." He said the last part mostly for himself, trying to make connections in his mind and figure out where these dragons hailed from. He had never been to Arcane- he was a Lightning dragon forever and didn't know much about faraway flights. Fire was a place he understood.

"The Ashfall Wastes? I've heard of it, although I've never been there." He took the book from the other dragon's claws and began to skim through it, looking for the part on Lightning. The first page he opened to was about mechanical dragons like himself: he flipped the page as fast as he could. "Is it nice? I'm guessing it would be pretty hot around there."

One of his mechanical eyes moved around the area, looking at his surroundings while the other was fixed on the Pearlcatchers.
"Starfall, huh? Arcane." He said the last part mostly for himself, trying to make connections in his mind and figure out where these dragons hailed from. He had never been to Arcane- he was a Lightning dragon forever and didn't know much about faraway flights. Fire was a place he understood.

"The Ashfall Wastes? I've heard of it, although I've never been there." He took the book from the other dragon's claws and began to skim through it, looking for the part on Lightning. The first page he opened to was about mechanical dragons like himself: he flipped the page as fast as he could. "Is it nice? I'm guessing it would be pretty hot around there."

One of his mechanical eyes moved around the area, looking at his surroundings while the other was fixed on the Pearlcatchers.
"Yes arcane." He says. He thought it had been a question and had answered it as such. He picked out a book and began to skim through it casually while the skydancer examined the other book. "I have grown used to the heat. Those who aren't though would certainly find it hard to adapt." He says. Regulus didn't notice the page of robotic dragons. Actually, he seemed fairly smart for a normal dragon.

Ranna felt watched and looks around. Was someone staring at her?
"Yes arcane." He says. He thought it had been a question and had answered it as such. He picked out a book and began to skim through it casually while the skydancer examined the other book. "I have grown used to the heat. Those who aren't though would certainly find it hard to adapt." He says. Regulus didn't notice the page of robotic dragons. Actually, he seemed fairly smart for a normal dragon.

Ranna felt watched and looks around. Was someone staring at her?

The silver female Skydancer watches them from far, not making any move closer to them or away from them.

"Interesting. So why are you here at the moment? It must have been a long flight." Silver asks, tilting his head slightly. "Or is it just the wonderful allure of Lightning?"

The silver female Skydancer watches them from far, not making any move closer to them or away from them.

"Interesting. So why are you here at the moment? It must have been a long flight." Silver asks, tilting his head slightly. "Or is it just the wonderful allure of Lightning?"
Ranna shrugs and tried to ignore it. Maybe it was her imagination...

"I heard a clan was hear. I thought maybe i could meet the leader of the local clan and speak to them." He says. "Allure of lighting?" He asks chuckling. "I do not know. Perhaps. Though I've always been curious. What brings you here?"
Ranna shrugs and tried to ignore it. Maybe it was her imagination...

"I heard a clan was hear. I thought maybe i could meet the leader of the local clan and speak to them." He says. "Allure of lighting?" He asks chuckling. "I do not know. Perhaps. Though I've always been curious. What brings you here?"
"A clan? Well, there's a lot of clans here. Hundreds, maybe. Do you know which one in specific you're looking for? I know my way around the place." Mentally he brought up his database of maps. "I've always been here, I guess. It's my home."

The female Skydancer, as if noticing the Pearlcatchers for the first time, slowly started to move over to them. Noticing another dragon speaking to one of them she strode over to the one that was browsing the clothes. She walked up close to them, staring at them and hoping they would turn around.
"A clan? Well, there's a lot of clans here. Hundreds, maybe. Do you know which one in specific you're looking for? I know my way around the place." Mentally he brought up his database of maps. "I've always been here, I guess. It's my home."

The female Skydancer, as if noticing the Pearlcatchers for the first time, slowly started to move over to them. Noticing another dragon speaking to one of them she strode over to the one that was browsing the clothes. She walked up close to them, staring at them and hoping they would turn around.
"I do not sadly. Their leader and all remains a mystery. Though like all lightning flights, they are said to have amazing technology that can only be imagined. Artificial dragons and familiars. That kind of thing."

Ranna felt watched again.. as though someone was behind her. Carefully she turns. "Oh. Hello. Am... am I in the way ma'am?" She asks curiously.
"I do not sadly. Their leader and all remains a mystery. Though like all lightning flights, they are said to have amazing technology that can only be imagined. Artificial dragons and familiars. That kind of thing."

Ranna felt watched again.. as though someone was behind her. Carefully she turns. "Oh. Hello. Am... am I in the way ma'am?" She asks curiously.
"Interesting." Silver said, nodding his head. In his mind he narrowed it down to a few clans it could be, but he hesitated on sharing their names and locations: what if this caused the Pearlcatcher to realize what he was? "...I may know a few clans like that." was the only thing he decided to say.

"Hello." the Skydancer said, now staring into her eyes. "I am Caroline, from a nearby clan to here. I ask to meet with you- in a private place, as in not here. Will you accept my request?"
"Interesting." Silver said, nodding his head. In his mind he narrowed it down to a few clans it could be, but he hesitated on sharing their names and locations: what if this caused the Pearlcatcher to realize what he was? "...I may know a few clans like that." was the only thing he decided to say.

"Hello." the Skydancer said, now staring into her eyes. "I am Caroline, from a nearby clan to here. I ask to meet with you- in a private place, as in not here. Will you accept my request?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247