Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Upgraded Dragons 1x1
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 246 247
Ranna looks at them. "Are you sure?" She asks. "Sounds like someone is under attack!" She exclaims worried as she looks at the papers. Why were they leaving suddenly too? Were they leaving her? Or attending to something else?
Ranna looks at them. "Are you sure?" She asks. "Sounds like someone is under attack!" She exclaims worried as she looks at the papers. Why were they leaving suddenly too? Were they leaving her? Or attending to something else?
"No, no...nobody is under attack...everything is under control..."

The door suddenly broke down, falling off its hinges onto the ground. The dragons in the room stood up quickly.

"Come with us- there's a better room we can do this in."
"No, no...nobody is under attack...everything is under control..."

The door suddenly broke down, falling off its hinges onto the ground. The dragons in the room stood up quickly.

"Come with us- there's a better room we can do this in."
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Ranna looks at the door. "Are you sure? Seems something is going on..." She says following them. What was that about? What could be causing all this when she was to just be a dancer?
Ranna looks at the door. "Are you sure? Seems something is going on..." She says following them. What was that about? What could be causing all this when she was to just be a dancer?
"It's...clan stuff. Nothing to worry about." they said as they walked on into the other room, through a normal looking hallway to a small room with a few music stands and a small cleared space.
"It's...clan stuff. Nothing to worry about." they said as they walked on into the other room, through a normal looking hallway to a small room with a few music stands and a small cleared space.
Ranna looks around. "Ok?" She asks. "What's next? Practice?" She asks. She looks at the male pearlcatcher in charge of the dance. "Or learning more?"
Ranna looks around. "Ok?" She asks. "What's next? Practice?" She asks. She looks at the male pearlcatcher in charge of the dance. "Or learning more?"
The dragons nod. "Yes...here's the script, just look over that and try out the moves." they said, handing her a stack of papers. There was a loud crashing sound from another place in the clan.
The dragons nod. "Yes...here's the script, just look over that and try out the moves." they said, handing her a stack of papers. There was a loud crashing sound from another place in the clan.
Ranna flinched and looked in the direction of the sound. "What was that?" She asks taking the papers. She began to study the routine though. Why were they anxious? She glanced at the lead dancer curiously wondering if he knew.
Ranna flinched and looked in the direction of the sound. "What was that?" She asks taking the papers. She began to study the routine though. Why were they anxious? She glanced at the lead dancer curiously wondering if he knew.
"...Clan business again!" the dragons said almost simultaneously just as a Ridgeback rushed into the room, tail lashing and looking both enraged and annoyed at the same time.

"I'm going to need some more help over there." she said, the arcane halo on her head flickering slightly. "The Skydancer's being complicated, so if any of you can help hold her down..." Her eyes looked towards Ranna, and she tilted her head slightly. "Who's this? A new one?"
"...Clan business again!" the dragons said almost simultaneously just as a Ridgeback rushed into the room, tail lashing and looking both enraged and annoyed at the same time.

"I'm going to need some more help over there." she said, the arcane halo on her head flickering slightly. "The Skydancer's being complicated, so if any of you can help hold her down..." Her eyes looked towards Ranna, and she tilted her head slightly. "Who's this? A new one?"
Ranna looks at her. "Huh?" She asks. She looks at the ridgeback. "I'm a dancer ma'am." She says bowing. "Please forgive me for the questions. But i feared something terrible was happening." She says hoping she didn't get in trouble. What was this about a skydancer though?
Ranna looks at her. "Huh?" She asks. She looks at the ridgeback. "I'm a dancer ma'am." She says bowing. "Please forgive me for the questions. But i feared something terrible was happening." She says hoping she didn't get in trouble. What was this about a skydancer though?
"A dancer?" the purple Ridgeback said, showing some disbelief. "Interesting... I would have guessed something else. Anyways." She walked about the room, staring into the eyes of some of the larger dragons there and leaning down to gaze at a Fae for a moment before moving on.

"We don't mind questions." was the last thing she said to Ranna in a matter-of-fact tone. "Everything is under control."

Then she turned to the other dragons in the room, glaring at them again until one nodded and left the room to help with the Skydancer.
"A dancer?" the purple Ridgeback said, showing some disbelief. "Interesting... I would have guessed something else. Anyways." She walked about the room, staring into the eyes of some of the larger dragons there and leaning down to gaze at a Fae for a moment before moving on.

"We don't mind questions." was the last thing she said to Ranna in a matter-of-fact tone. "Everything is under control."

Then she turned to the other dragons in the room, glaring at them again until one nodded and left the room to help with the Skydancer.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 246 247