Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ ByPugMrsTut
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have any males up really ^^'
I have any males up really ^^'
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
@ByPugMrsTut Pardon? I don’t understand..
@ByPugMrsTut Pardon? I don’t understand..
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
I don't really have any male spirals up for sale, maybe? I have two spirals I'm less interested in, but its the product of mine and my friend's dragons. I have a spiral named Reaper, and she has a Skydancer called Geno (undertale cannon ship)
I don't really have any male spirals up for sale, maybe? I have two spirals I'm less interested in, but its the product of mine and my friend's dragons. I have a spiral named Reaper, and she has a Skydancer called Geno (undertale cannon ship)
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut I saw a male coatl named Spinal in your sale tab, and now I’m in love with him... This guy! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=13&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=a6bac256a74a618dd21768f0c2a6861263ad41e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I’d scry him to look like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=22&winggene=1&wings=161&auth=9ac46ceca49a82ccf708b5f327c0a0b7e0560202&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I’d rename him Cupid and I just - I need him real bad now [emoji=coatl sad]
@ByPugMrsTut I saw a male coatl named Spinal in your sale tab, and now I’m in love with him...
This guy!
dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=13&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=a6bac256a74a618dd21768f0c2a6861263ad41e6&dummyext=prev.png
I’d scry him to look like this:
dragon?age=1&body=109&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=22&winggene=1&wings=161&auth=9ac46ceca49a82ccf708b5f327c0a0b7e0560202&dummyext=prev.png
I’d rename him Cupid and I just - I need him real bad now
How much do you want for him?

He's breeding age, and I payed 30KT for him :")
How much do you want for him?

He's breeding age, and I payed 30KT for him :")
Emperor_Banner.png

Oof I thought I replied, I didn't I'm so sorry ????
Oof I thought I replied, I didn't I'm so sorry ????
Emperor_Banner.png

Emperor coils his tail slightly, as he could feel the stares of the two as he walked. Emperor purred lowly as he looked at the two of them. "Do you have something to ask me?" He questions as he glanced at either side of him. Emperor contuined to walk, at a slow but careful pace as he didn't want to accidentally hurt himself. His wings stretched slightly, as he glanced at the two of them a few more times.
Emperor coils his tail slightly, as he could feel the stares of the two as he walked. Emperor purred lowly as he looked at the two of them. "Do you have something to ask me?" He questions as he glanced at either side of him. Emperor contuined to walk, at a slow but careful pace as he didn't want to accidentally hurt himself. His wings stretched slightly, as he glanced at the two of them a few more times.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut (I’d like him, yes, 30KT works for me!!)

The twins shook their heads. “Not really.” Said Honey.
There was a pause.
“Actually, wait, yes.” Said Dew. “Why did you ask us what God ruled our land? Do you not know where you are?” She asked.
@ByPugMrsTut (I’d like him, yes, 30KT works for me!!)

The twins shook their heads. “Not really.” Said Honey.
There was a pause.
“Actually, wait, yes.” Said Dew. “Why did you ask us what God ruled our land? Do you not know where you are?” She asked.
(someone took him for 50KT earlier this week, I have more dragons in my for sale tab if you wanna look at it, I have another pink male coatl.)
The male glanced at them, as he contuined to walk next to them humming. "Nope, I'm nearly blind. I can only see shapes and some colors. I have amazing hearing and scent. I know the lands well, but never have I been here before." He said simply as he contuined to walk with them.
(someone took him for 50KT earlier this week, I have more dragons in my for sale tab if you wanna look at it, I have another pink male coatl.)
The male glanced at them, as he contuined to walk next to them humming. "Nope, I'm nearly blind. I can only see shapes and some colors. I have amazing hearing and scent. I know the lands well, but never have I been here before." He said simply as he contuined to walk with them.
Emperor_Banner.png

@ByPugMrsTut (I’m good)

“Hm.” Said Dew, clearly fascinated. “What caused you to go blind?” She asked.
“We have a blind dragon in our kingdom also. Her name is Omega. She lost her eyes in a battle, and a mage in our clan spelled some sapphires to fill the sockets because she is blind.” Said Honey.
“What caused you to go blind?” Repeated Dew.
@ByPugMrsTut (I’m good)

“Hm.” Said Dew, clearly fascinated. “What caused you to go blind?” She asked.
“We have a blind dragon in our kingdom also. Her name is Omega. She lost her eyes in a battle, and a mage in our clan spelled some sapphires to fill the sockets because she is blind.” Said Honey.
“What caused you to go blind?” Repeated Dew.
1 2 3 4 5 6