Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {[WELCOME TO YARLFORD]}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Onyx shrugged. “Do we want information, or should I just supervise them? I can take care of it either way.” She snapped and her eyes flashed gold, and a small flame bloomed in her hand. “Fire makes an excellent motivator.”
Onyx shrugged. “Do we want information, or should I just supervise them? I can take care of it either way.” She snapped and her eyes flashed gold, and a small flame bloomed in her hand. “Fire makes an excellent motivator.”
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Trip watched as the little cat continued to slap at her half orc companion, as if trying to escape. Tilting heer head to the side, she shifted slightly, the building forgotten for a moment as her tail and ears twitched reflexively.

"I mean......... we could just let the little kitty cat go, but i mean.. we are trying to help them right?" She tilted her head to the side. "imma try talking with them a little first.. and then we can decide."

Giving the cat person a large and charming smile, Trip started to speak. "hey there. I'm Trip, and i'm a satyr, and this is Vak and we are just here to talk for a bit, kay? After you answer a few questions, you can just.. take off and run away and go wherever."

She shifted slightly, her hooves clicking against the ground. "Firstly.. what are you trying to enter that building for? ah.. and what's your name so i dont just call you little kitty cat?" She grinned lightly.

"See Vak, i betcha if we take a second that our friend here might calm down and be able to tell us a little something. And if not, you can always just knock them out and leave them here. Maybe a little cold, but really if they keep making so much noise its going to make problems for all of us." she grinned.
Trip watched as the little cat continued to slap at her half orc companion, as if trying to escape. Tilting heer head to the side, she shifted slightly, the building forgotten for a moment as her tail and ears twitched reflexively.

"I mean......... we could just let the little kitty cat go, but i mean.. we are trying to help them right?" She tilted her head to the side. "imma try talking with them a little first.. and then we can decide."

Giving the cat person a large and charming smile, Trip started to speak. "hey there. I'm Trip, and i'm a satyr, and this is Vak and we are just here to talk for a bit, kay? After you answer a few questions, you can just.. take off and run away and go wherever."

She shifted slightly, her hooves clicking against the ground. "Firstly.. what are you trying to enter that building for? ah.. and what's your name so i dont just call you little kitty cat?" She grinned lightly.

"See Vak, i betcha if we take a second that our friend here might calm down and be able to tell us a little something. And if not, you can always just knock them out and leave them here. Maybe a little cold, but really if they keep making so much noise its going to make problems for all of us." she grinned.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
( I’m guessing Onyx traveled over here now?)

As the smaller figure started to kick and hit, a bright burst of light appeared within the alley way. Onyx was standing there with a flame burning within her hand. The area was now lit with a dim light source that flickered. As soon as she made her appearance with the flame the smaller figures slowed their action until they came to a full stop. Still being held by the half orc, they stayed perfectly still, only Their eyes followed the flame. Out of the silence Trip spoke out. With caution they slowly looked over, their mask now in the light seemed to have been stained. Stained with crimsion, deep dark crimson. Blood.
As Trip spoke it was calming but they were still not trusting. With another moment of silence a small voice pierced through the mask. “I am not a cat.”. Not the response your looking for but it’s something.looking back at the flame they grabed the sides of their cloak and just held onto themselves before looking back at the Satyr. “I....just wanted some supplies...” their voice was not so young and pierced with fear.
( I’m guessing Onyx traveled over here now?)

As the smaller figure started to kick and hit, a bright burst of light appeared within the alley way. Onyx was standing there with a flame burning within her hand. The area was now lit with a dim light source that flickered. As soon as she made her appearance with the flame the smaller figures slowed their action until they came to a full stop. Still being held by the half orc, they stayed perfectly still, only Their eyes followed the flame. Out of the silence Trip spoke out. With caution they slowly looked over, their mask now in the light seemed to have been stained. Stained with crimsion, deep dark crimson. Blood.
As Trip spoke it was calming but they were still not trusting. With another moment of silence a small voice pierced through the mask. “I am not a cat.”. Not the response your looking for but it’s something.looking back at the flame they grabed the sides of their cloak and just held onto themselves before looking back at the Satyr. “I....just wanted some supplies...” their voice was not so young and pierced with fear.
luw7Fez.gif
(Yea, she’s just following)
Onyx paused, and the flame went out. “I’m... I’m sorry.” She reached into her bag, and pulled out 3 days of rations. “You’re hungry, I get it. I’ve been there. Take this, and go. Be safe, okay?” Onyx handed them the bag with food.
(Yea, she’s just following)
Onyx paused, and the flame went out. “I’m... I’m sorry.” She reached into her bag, and pulled out 3 days of rations. “You’re hungry, I get it. I’ve been there. Take this, and go. Be safe, okay?” Onyx handed them the bag with food.
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
The half-orc looked over to see where a woman's voice came from at the mouth of the alleyway. A genasai woman from the looks of it, that was simple enough to make sense of. What was more difficult to make sense of was why the woman was suddenly approaching them with a fireball in her hand and talking like she knew them. Vak thought he might have seen her in the tavern they were in, but hadn't spoken to the woman. Maybe Trip knew her? But if that were true, why hadn't Trip brought her along in the first place? The strange woman was asking if they wanted information or if they wanted her to supervise the thief. What? As far as Vak was concerned, they didn't need either.

"Oi, what're ye doin' here stranger? Private business, so ye best be movin' along. And I got in trouble for kickin' this here door and fire is gonna bring in more folks than a loud noise. So, put it out!"

His attention turned back to the thief as they calmed down and talked to Trip a little bit. The half-orc couldn't help but feel pride in his companion, beaming as he spoke. "That's my buddy Trip for ya. Good at talkin'."

However, what the strange genasai woman did next caused a frown to pull at the half-orc's mouth. Holding out a hand to stop the woman from coming any further and raising the thief a bit higher above his head. "This's got nothin' to do with ye, stranger. We were gonna help this small one out and you got no right to come in 'ere tryin' to call the shots." Obviously he wasn't keen on the stranger randomly coming in and telling the thief they were trying to help to just go like they were in charge or something. "The food ye got there won't last 'em long. We're teachin' gonna 'em how to never go hungry again."
The half-orc looked over to see where a woman's voice came from at the mouth of the alleyway. A genasai woman from the looks of it, that was simple enough to make sense of. What was more difficult to make sense of was why the woman was suddenly approaching them with a fireball in her hand and talking like she knew them. Vak thought he might have seen her in the tavern they were in, but hadn't spoken to the woman. Maybe Trip knew her? But if that were true, why hadn't Trip brought her along in the first place? The strange woman was asking if they wanted information or if they wanted her to supervise the thief. What? As far as Vak was concerned, they didn't need either.

"Oi, what're ye doin' here stranger? Private business, so ye best be movin' along. And I got in trouble for kickin' this here door and fire is gonna bring in more folks than a loud noise. So, put it out!"

His attention turned back to the thief as they calmed down and talked to Trip a little bit. The half-orc couldn't help but feel pride in his companion, beaming as he spoke. "That's my buddy Trip for ya. Good at talkin'."

However, what the strange genasai woman did next caused a frown to pull at the half-orc's mouth. Holding out a hand to stop the woman from coming any further and raising the thief a bit higher above his head. "This's got nothin' to do with ye, stranger. We were gonna help this small one out and you got no right to come in 'ere tryin' to call the shots." Obviously he wasn't keen on the stranger randomly coming in and telling the thief they were trying to help to just go like they were in charge or something. "The food ye got there won't last 'em long. We're teachin' gonna 'em how to never go hungry again."
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
“I met Trip in the bar. I got destracted and fell behind, caught up, and saw this. They look like they need help, so that’s what I plan on doing.”
(I smell conflict)
“I met Trip in the bar. I got destracted and fell behind, caught up, and saw this. They look like they need help, so that’s what I plan on doing.”
(I smell conflict)
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
After asking Shieldan where Onyx had wandered off to, Aspen walked outside to find her, not quite sure if Shieldan was going to follow her. Aspen thought she noticed a flicker like fire in an alley not too far from the tavern. She thought she could also hear voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying or what they really sounded like.

Adrenaline flaring, Aspen quickly but quietly crept toward the alley. She wasn't sure what she would find. When she turned the corner into the alley, a very strange scene, laced with tension, unfolded before her. The half-orc from the bar was holding up a small, masked figure, a satyress standing near him. And there was Onyx, looking a bit amused and maybe a bit confrontational.

"Uh, hi. What's going on here??" Aspen spoke up.
After asking Shieldan where Onyx had wandered off to, Aspen walked outside to find her, not quite sure if Shieldan was going to follow her. Aspen thought she noticed a flicker like fire in an alley not too far from the tavern. She thought she could also hear voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying or what they really sounded like.

Adrenaline flaring, Aspen quickly but quietly crept toward the alley. She wasn't sure what she would find. When she turned the corner into the alley, a very strange scene, laced with tension, unfolded before her. The half-orc from the bar was holding up a small, masked figure, a satyress standing near him. And there was Onyx, looking a bit amused and maybe a bit confrontational.

"Uh, hi. What's going on here??" Aspen spoke up.
@AutopsyJuice (Sorry I know this is short there just isn't much ground to cover before the guards becomes a thing.)

No traps, no sigils, looks clear.Withdrawing his hand from his face Yugen sighs in relief. We might actually pull this off! With an arm still scooped around his beloved wife grinning, they finally approach the pair of guards.

"Afternoon gents, here are our papers. They as you can see-" He underlines with a finger as the guards take an unroll the document. "-for my self and my immediate family." A soft nuzzle is given to his wife's hair. That with his look of pure affection is Just- that ooogy gooey sorta couple love you want to take a step back from because it is so much Them and not You.
"This is my wife Nami. And my companion Della." He gestures a hand down to his obedient but ears back tail flipping panther.

"Here is our admittance." He offers the man three gold pieces and holds a hand out for the return of the papers. A delicate, warm smile on his face. Perfectly composed.
@AutopsyJuice (Sorry I know this is short there just isn't much ground to cover before the guards becomes a thing.)

No traps, no sigils, looks clear.Withdrawing his hand from his face Yugen sighs in relief. We might actually pull this off! With an arm still scooped around his beloved wife grinning, they finally approach the pair of guards.

"Afternoon gents, here are our papers. They as you can see-" He underlines with a finger as the guards take an unroll the document. "-for my self and my immediate family." A soft nuzzle is given to his wife's hair. That with his look of pure affection is Just- that ooogy gooey sorta couple love you want to take a step back from because it is so much Them and not You.
"This is my wife Nami. And my companion Della." He gestures a hand down to his obedient but ears back tail flipping panther.

"Here is our admittance." He offers the man three gold pieces and holds a hand out for the return of the papers. A delicate, warm smile on his face. Perfectly composed.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Bryn raised a eyebrow at the gold slipping it into his pocket before placing a hand on the bar and muttering something. He watched the bar knit itself back together before looking up at Rhovull.
Bryn raised a eyebrow at the gold slipping it into his pocket before placing a hand on the bar and muttering something. He watched the bar knit itself back together before looking up at Rhovull.
tumblr_p2mudjjCv01wehfsgo2_250.png
(@Ragnaroc it’s ok! I know I didn’t say much with the last post I made for you to go off of, sorry about that >^<)
As you approached the gates the two guards stood there. Throughout the day you seemed to notice that the human guard has been the one talking and checking everyone’s papers. The other Half-elf has just been standing watch.
When you came to a stop by the gate the human guard looked up at you. His eyes widened with the presence of the panther, “hah! That’s something you don’t see every day!” He totally broke character for a moment before being elbowed on The should by the half-elf. He straightened his back and looked at you gaining his serious energy back.”....Ahem. Papers please.” His voice was firm and demanding. His eyes rapidly tracing you and Navi,who has been playing along the whole time with a great big smile on her face. When Yugen showed his papers he nodded and came to a reasoning “alrighty look you good enough.” He turned around to open the gate when all of a sudden the Half-elf put a hand on his shoulder and whispered something into his ear. They both turned back towards you, the half elf had his eyes squinted upon Niav as if he was looking for something, anything. Sweat started to put down her face but in the tension of the moment they were offered something to their surprise, gold. His eyebrows furrowed for a moment of thinking but softened as he reached out and grabbed the gold. Being a guard writhing Yarlford doesn’t give you much money. “You May now come through.” His voice was elegant and softer. The half-elf and human both opened the doors and you pass through. Once you passed and the gate shut you heard them quickly shift and shushed bickering “so are you going to share that gold ey?””I earned this” “you don’t earn sh*t I do all the work here!” They continue for multiple minutes until you reached out of hearing distance. Niav gave out a long sigh and looked tired but happy and thankful.

@/kkira555
As Rhovull was about to retreat into one of the back rooms a sudden but quiet, muttering was at the bar. He turned around to see that Bryn hasn’t left yet. When the muttering was finished, Rhovull watched as the bar started to stitch itself back together as if some force just gently place and glued all the pieces back together. His lizard like eyes grew wide and a scaly smile stretched across his face. He ran around the side of the bar to get over to Bryn and before he knew it Rhovull had stretched his arms around the smaller of the two and gave him a true Dragonborn hug. It felt as if he was about about to brake your spine but he let go and put a hand on your shoulder. “Thank you so much my boy, I think you deserve this” the dragon birb then handed the moon elf what was left of the gold (30). “ now go do something fun or gat some rest! It’s pretty late!” He continued to smile.
(@Ragnaroc it’s ok! I know I didn’t say much with the last post I made for you to go off of, sorry about that >^<)
As you approached the gates the two guards stood there. Throughout the day you seemed to notice that the human guard has been the one talking and checking everyone’s papers. The other Half-elf has just been standing watch.
When you came to a stop by the gate the human guard looked up at you. His eyes widened with the presence of the panther, “hah! That’s something you don’t see every day!” He totally broke character for a moment before being elbowed on The should by the half-elf. He straightened his back and looked at you gaining his serious energy back.”....Ahem. Papers please.” His voice was firm and demanding. His eyes rapidly tracing you and Navi,who has been playing along the whole time with a great big smile on her face. When Yugen showed his papers he nodded and came to a reasoning “alrighty look you good enough.” He turned around to open the gate when all of a sudden the Half-elf put a hand on his shoulder and whispered something into his ear. They both turned back towards you, the half elf had his eyes squinted upon Niav as if he was looking for something, anything. Sweat started to put down her face but in the tension of the moment they were offered something to their surprise, gold. His eyebrows furrowed for a moment of thinking but softened as he reached out and grabbed the gold. Being a guard writhing Yarlford doesn’t give you much money. “You May now come through.” His voice was elegant and softer. The half-elf and human both opened the doors and you pass through. Once you passed and the gate shut you heard them quickly shift and shushed bickering “so are you going to share that gold ey?””I earned this” “you don’t earn sh*t I do all the work here!” They continue for multiple minutes until you reached out of hearing distance. Niav gave out a long sigh and looked tired but happy and thankful.

@/kkira555
As Rhovull was about to retreat into one of the back rooms a sudden but quiet, muttering was at the bar. He turned around to see that Bryn hasn’t left yet. When the muttering was finished, Rhovull watched as the bar started to stitch itself back together as if some force just gently place and glued all the pieces back together. His lizard like eyes grew wide and a scaly smile stretched across his face. He ran around the side of the bar to get over to Bryn and before he knew it Rhovull had stretched his arms around the smaller of the two and gave him a true Dragonborn hug. It felt as if he was about about to brake your spine but he let go and put a hand on your shoulder. “Thank you so much my boy, I think you deserve this” the dragon birb then handed the moon elf what was left of the gold (30). “ now go do something fun or gat some rest! It’s pretty late!” He continued to smile.
luw7Fez.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11