Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {[WELCOME TO YARLFORD]}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Aspen smiled at Onyx and Shieldan. "Yes, fast friends. And everything will be okay Onyx. We're all together now and we can figure out anything that comes our way, I'm mostly sure of it." Aspen laughed a little, trying to lighten the mood just a bit. She was about to respond that she knew a couple inns they could stay at, or maybe her house so they wouldn't have to pay anything, when a humanoid figure approached them, asking for the nearest inn. Making a quick decision that they could just stay in an inn for the night, she answered them.

"Actually, we were just about to find an inn ourselves. You're welcome to walk with us if you'd like." Aspen offered, ready to lead everyone to the inn.
Aspen smiled at Onyx and Shieldan. "Yes, fast friends. And everything will be okay Onyx. We're all together now and we can figure out anything that comes our way, I'm mostly sure of it." Aspen laughed a little, trying to lighten the mood just a bit. She was about to respond that she knew a couple inns they could stay at, or maybe her house so they wouldn't have to pay anything, when a humanoid figure approached them, asking for the nearest inn. Making a quick decision that they could just stay in an inn for the night, she answered them.

"Actually, we were just about to find an inn ourselves. You're welcome to walk with us if you'd like." Aspen offered, ready to lead everyone to the inn.
Shieldan
If Shieldan could smile, he would be. “Lead the way, Aspen.” He says, looking around at Onyx and the newer person. He gave a reassuring thumbs up with the blue mist on both of his arms after putting his shield on the right side of his armor’s belt. “I’m ready to go.”
Shieldan
If Shieldan could smile, he would be. “Lead the way, Aspen.” He says, looking around at Onyx and the newer person. He gave a reassuring thumbs up with the blue mist on both of his arms after putting his shield on the right side of his armor’s belt. “I’m ready to go.”
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
@/Draconequis @/AbyssRanger (Sorry I never thought to ask does anyone need to actually be pinged or...)
Bazils pupils seemed to grow in size and she gave a small thumbs up with her bandages hands. She was very excited and happy to be with a group of people who cared and wanted to make sure she was doing alright. Bazil looked around the room then up at Vak, who was still holding her. “Um...thank you so much for this. I’ll repay you when I’m able to.”
You, Trip, make your way towards the familiar Inn Keeper, Ruth. Her smile raised as she saw your familiar face. “Heya Trip!, been sometime Ey?” Her voice was high but filled with strength and excitement. Ruth placed her book on the counter and put her hands in her pockets and looked around to see the other two members of your group. “Made some friends I see. Pretty strange though.” She laughed “ their going to fit right in here.” She looked back towards trip thinking for a moment, “eh we got 2 rooms, the other ones were taken already by some drunks, their 3 silver a piece if ya do want to stay.”
@/Draconequis @/AbyssRanger (Sorry I never thought to ask does anyone need to actually be pinged or...)
Bazils pupils seemed to grow in size and she gave a small thumbs up with her bandages hands. She was very excited and happy to be with a group of people who cared and wanted to make sure she was doing alright. Bazil looked around the room then up at Vak, who was still holding her. “Um...thank you so much for this. I’ll repay you when I’m able to.”
You, Trip, make your way towards the familiar Inn Keeper, Ruth. Her smile raised as she saw your familiar face. “Heya Trip!, been sometime Ey?” Her voice was high but filled with strength and excitement. Ruth placed her book on the counter and put her hands in her pockets and looked around to see the other two members of your group. “Made some friends I see. Pretty strange though.” She laughed “ their going to fit right in here.” She looked back towards trip thinking for a moment, “eh we got 2 rooms, the other ones were taken already by some drunks, their 3 silver a piece if ya do want to stay.”
luw7Fez.gif
The moon elf didn’t reply for a long while. Maybe he was zoned out? Lucius was too awkward to ask again so he forced himself to turn around and head toward a building he could see in the distance. “The Salty Unicorn”. Huh, weird name for an inn. When he entered the establishment, he was greeted with a fairly lively scene. Several different groups seemed to be staying the night here. A satyr caught his eye, talking to the innkeeper. His eyes widened a bit and he drifted closer to her. He loved nature, and satyrs were supposedly pretty attuned to it. Maybe he could make a friend. He waved to her in greeting. @Draconequis @AbyssRanger
The moon elf didn’t reply for a long while. Maybe he was zoned out? Lucius was too awkward to ask again so he forced himself to turn around and head toward a building he could see in the distance. “The Salty Unicorn”. Huh, weird name for an inn. When he entered the establishment, he was greeted with a fairly lively scene. Several different groups seemed to be staying the night here. A satyr caught his eye, talking to the innkeeper. His eyes widened a bit and he drifted closer to her. He loved nature, and satyrs were supposedly pretty attuned to it. Maybe he could make a friend. He waved to her in greeting. @Draconequis @AbyssRanger
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@Phoeniz (You still with us?) @/luna13 @/Eldarowability

Nyrix hummed faintly to themself for a brief moment, then gave a light nod as Aspen's offer. For now going along with the group of three would be the safest option. "That'd be appreciated, thank you." they replied, turning their head to Shieldan when the animated shield spoke. It was nice knowing where people stood, it could give the illusion that they could see. At least when their hood was up, like it was now. The scent of magic and metal(s) coming from him seemed odd to them, though they didn't ask about it.
@Phoeniz (You still with us?) @/luna13 @/Eldarowability

Nyrix hummed faintly to themself for a brief moment, then gave a light nod as Aspen's offer. For now going along with the group of three would be the safest option. "That'd be appreciated, thank you." they replied, turning their head to Shieldan when the animated shield spoke. It was nice knowing where people stood, it could give the illusion that they could see. At least when their hood was up, like it was now. The scent of magic and metal(s) coming from him seemed odd to them, though they didn't ask about it.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
(I’ve been insanely busy lately, sorry!) “I’ve never been to Yarlford before. Any of y’all know a place? We just left an inn, but I’d rather go somewhere new instead of going to the same place twice.” That last inn was chaotic. It was a fun place to hang out, but probably not very safe to stay overnight. Knowing the lay of the land in a new place is good, too.
(I’ve been insanely busy lately, sorry!) “I’ve never been to Yarlford before. Any of y’all know a place? We just left an inn, but I’d rather go somewhere new instead of going to the same place twice.” That last inn was chaotic. It was a fun place to hang out, but probably not very safe to stay overnight. Knowing the lay of the land in a new place is good, too.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Aspen knew of an inn close by, that wasn't the Crimson Lady. The Salty Unicorn. It was close and fairly cheap. She started to lead the way.

"So," she addressed their new companion, "what's your name?" She gave them a once-over, a shape-shifter? She wasn't quite sure.
Aspen knew of an inn close by, that wasn't the Crimson Lady. The Salty Unicorn. It was close and fairly cheap. She started to lead the way.

"So," she addressed their new companion, "what's your name?" She gave them a once-over, a shape-shifter? She wasn't quite sure.
Bryn had followed after the tiefling confused by him just walking away like that without giving him time to answer, only to realize that they obviously found what they were looking for. The moon elf wandered off into the room figuring they didn't want to talk.
Bryn had followed after the tiefling confused by him just walking away like that without giving him time to answer, only to realize that they obviously found what they were looking for. The moon elf wandered off into the room figuring they didn't want to talk.
tumblr_p2mudjjCv01wehfsgo2_250.png
(Im good and i dont need pings thanks XD))

Trip waved her hand absently at Bazil. "don't worry about it. You don't have to pay anyone back." Her hooves clattered slightly as she shifted her body and smiled at Ruth as she explained everything. "Eh. No stranger than usual." She commented with a shrug, and then turned to her companions. "What do you say guys? Two rooms or one room? Personally speaking I don't really have a preference for either."

She flicked her eyes to Vak and then to Bazil, surveying them both. "I mean. I'm totally up with cuddling." Her eyes trailed on Vak and she let a smirk cross her face, before flicking back to Bazil. "Unless you both feel the need for privacy."
(Im good and i dont need pings thanks XD))

Trip waved her hand absently at Bazil. "don't worry about it. You don't have to pay anyone back." Her hooves clattered slightly as she shifted her body and smiled at Ruth as she explained everything. "Eh. No stranger than usual." She commented with a shrug, and then turned to her companions. "What do you say guys? Two rooms or one room? Personally speaking I don't really have a preference for either."

She flicked her eyes to Vak and then to Bazil, surveying them both. "I mean. I'm totally up with cuddling." Her eyes trailed on Vak and she let a smirk cross her face, before flicking back to Bazil. "Unless you both feel the need for privacy."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
The half-orc watched on as his satyress companion walked over and began to converse with the dwarven woman. From how they spoke, it would seem that they were pretty friendly and he would assume that came from Trip spending a fair amount of time here. Honestly, it was a pretty nice place despite the strange name and all. Not quite nice as the one they were in earlier, but at least this one didn't have a big hole in the bar, right? It also seemed like the owner didn't have a problem with odd-looking clients, given that his appearance and Bazil's weren't the most ordinary. A huge half-orc could make folks nervous and a small thief wearing a mask probably could as well.

He looked around the room and noticed a lavender fellow with horns. A tiefling maybe? Whoever it was, they began to approach Trip with a wave before being completely ignored. Vak took that as her not knowing the tiefling and couldn't help but give a small cough of a chuckle at what had happened before him.

His gaze finally returned to the satyress as she turned and asked if they would prefer one room or two. A chuckle rumbled in his chest at her saying she was up to cuddle. "Can't say I've got an opinion one way 'r the other. 'M fine with one 'r two. What'd ye say, Bazil?" He asked their newest companion. It would probably be cheaper to go with one room and he didn't mind taking up the floor and leaving the bed to his companions. But he wouldn't say no to two rooms either.
The half-orc watched on as his satyress companion walked over and began to converse with the dwarven woman. From how they spoke, it would seem that they were pretty friendly and he would assume that came from Trip spending a fair amount of time here. Honestly, it was a pretty nice place despite the strange name and all. Not quite nice as the one they were in earlier, but at least this one didn't have a big hole in the bar, right? It also seemed like the owner didn't have a problem with odd-looking clients, given that his appearance and Bazil's weren't the most ordinary. A huge half-orc could make folks nervous and a small thief wearing a mask probably could as well.

He looked around the room and noticed a lavender fellow with horns. A tiefling maybe? Whoever it was, they began to approach Trip with a wave before being completely ignored. Vak took that as her not knowing the tiefling and couldn't help but give a small cough of a chuckle at what had happened before him.

His gaze finally returned to the satyress as she turned and asked if they would prefer one room or two. A chuckle rumbled in his chest at her saying she was up to cuddle. "Can't say I've got an opinion one way 'r the other. 'M fine with one 'r two. What'd ye say, Bazil?" He asked their newest companion. It would probably be cheaper to go with one room and he didn't mind taking up the floor and leaving the bed to his companions. But he wouldn't say no to two rooms either.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11